All Comments on 'How To - Staff Satisfaction/I Suck Ch. 01'

by lappsink

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You're a kinky Fuck

I like that.

Not a fan of making a person stupid mind you. Too easy to trick them into longer service

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story

Don't really get people saying "disturbing, gross" and so on.. Are you in a fucking church? You don't like? You don't read.

Really nice story, hope for the chapter 2 and 3

lappsinklappsinkover 6 years agoAuthor
Comments Comment

Hi, thanks for your comments (especially the nicer ones)

Just a quick reminder to one of you that resources like this, aka a erotic story website may have content that doesn't appeal to your tastes. Just ignore it! I'm sure you'll find something you prefer elsewhere. My particular taste of extreme unrealistic circumstances doesn't play in to any other part of my life and shouldn't play in to yours if you're not interested.

Otherwise, parts two, three and other short stories may be on the way, work permitting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hot as fuck!

I'm looking forward to the next few parts.

TheOnlyJoshuaTheOnlyJoshuaover 6 years ago
I am in love

I love your writing lappsink, it's so hot and I am looking forward to read others from you. Also, your writing is good. It tells a story in such a manner that you believe it, even it's fiction. You have a wicked imagination I truly love.

lappsinklappsinkover 6 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Cheers Chuck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
wow

It was absolutely the best I've read on this website. It's a pity that other 2 chapters went to some another directions

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Osom. More please.

Subscribed.

MorfyMorfyover 2 years ago

Not quite my fetish, but interesting.

lappsinklappsinkover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks Morfy, was surprised to see this story commented on - it is my fetish, would love to hear what you found interesting! I plan on possibly writing a new part once my current commissions finish, although at present that could take a while so feedback is more than welcome :).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlappsink@lappsink
58 Followers
Writing stories in a fantasy/sci-fi setting with a generally EXTREMELY unrealistic tone, I like to cover scenarios that are - as far as I know - completely impossible in real life, hence the need for fiction. Topics can include transformation, expansion, mind control, futana...