How to Suck Her Master's Dick

Story Info
Tutorial about how to suck dick.
905 words
4.1
5.8k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The interaction between Her Master and His Minx shall be deemed sacred, so a session where she orally pleases him must be considered as such...

Her master must be sitting, reclined and ready. She must kneel before Him and undo his pants very slowly as She looks directly into His eyes. Not a single movement away from them, She must see how She satisfies Him...

After unbuttoning His pants, She must rub Her face all over his underwear, on His cock. This is so She may feel how warm He has become prior to enjoyment...

At this point, She must look directly into His eyes again and request for permission to remove His underwear. A willing and fortunate Master shall Grant her request, and His Minx shall proceed to slip her fingers over his undergarment and remove it to His knees with care...

As His cock becomes visible, She must grab it by the shaft to remove the undergarment. It will be certain at this point, that His hot and throbbing penis will be as hard as His desires are for Her...

So She must continue removing the underwear and feel their penis with Her hands...

She shall stroke it and feel it however She wishes, to His satisfaction. He will observe how She plays with His cock as well as how good it feels to have His balls fondled...

She shall stare into His eyes again before she proceeds. She must ask

"Would you like me to suckle on your dick, Sir?"

He shall tell Her "Yes Minxi, please proceed..."

Let Her kiss the shaft gently. Let Her wrap Her lips around it as she does so. Slightly more intense with every kiss. Up and down, all the way to the tip...

Let her wrap her lips into the tip and then proceed to slip Her tongue under the shaft. The first stroke must be very slow. Just so that your Master can feel Her first touch with Her tongue...

As She pulls Her tongue back, She must also suckle with Her lips right on His tip...

She must repeat this motion two or three times, depending on how loud He moans...

She shall also repeat this motion all through the shaft of His cock, on the left side and on the right, all the way down to his balls...

Here, She shall lift His shaft slightly so she may better access His balls. Her lower jaw shall move forward just a but to allow as much of Her lips onto the sack of His scrotum...

All the while, She will feel His body shiver in pleasure. His enjoyment may increase as every second goes by...

Your Master will demonstrate pleasure by groaning slightly, while breathing deeper and lifting His pelvis a little closer to your throat...

I love that Minxi. It pleases me to no end...

He shall enjoy your suckled and kisses, with little regard to the saliva buildup throughout. The drilling of your oral fluids along His let will also please Him immensely...

Here is when She shall commence to insert the entirety of His cock into Her throat. Slowly and willingly. She shall look into His eyes again, and He will demonstrate the sort of pleasure that can feel overwhelming, but He still can not have enough of...

His Minx shall stroke His cock with Her lips...forward and backward. Faster and faster. Her tongue shall slip inward and out as she does this. Perhaps there will be a bit more noise, such as slurping or suckling...

She shall cradle her tongue over her lower lip, just so she may stroke the bottom of His shaft with it, and stimulate the bottom of His tip, His most sensitive part...

At this point, His Minx must expect to feel His hands wrap around her head. Her hair may be tugged with increasing vigor as He does this...

He pulls Her head forward and backward, in the same continuous motion as Her movement....

Perhaps She shall grab onto His legs for more lateral stability...

Your Master's groaning shall be louder, longer and more intense. This shall be accompanied with endearing remarks, reminding Her of how much He wants Her, and how much She pleases Him...

She pulls away, saliva becoming strung away. She gathers herself at this point so She may ask of Her Master...

"May I drink your cum, Sir?"

"Yes my Dearest, you may..." He exclaims in subtle urgency...

She shall proceed to wrap her lips and tongue around his shaft again, stroking a little faster, mouth and shaft becoming a little wetter...

She strokes harder, and He moans louder until finally, His threshold of satisfaction is met...

He shall commence to release His hot cum into her lips and down her throat...

With every pump of sperm She feels sliding down Her tongue, Her pleasure shall increase as well...

No time can be measured in this instance. There may not be any care left between the both of them. Since His orgasm was more than Satisfactory, and Her pleasure was met with it...

His Minx shall suckle until She feels He has nothing more to unload. She shall swallow every drop without hesitation, while her fulfillment is left...

Let Her pull back as He is left limp in post orgasm ecstasy. She shall comment willingly; "Thank you for my treat, Sir..."

That's how a Minx shall suck Her Master's dick.