How to Summon Me as a Succubus

Story Info
Guide and Information about summoning the Succubus, Allyson.
1k words
4.33
4.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About this text:

Take it as a joke or take it as real, or perhaps take it as a fun take on a CNC or BDSM relationship through the internet, but this is a guide to summoning me! Well, it's mostly the stipulations of what our relationship will be like, but we'll see how it goes!

By engaging with this text (in theory), you are consenting to whatever magical bullshit I pull on you. You're choosing to worship me as a demonic queen over your life. In exchange, we get to fuck! Well... I get to. You'll see what I mean.

About Allyson Wren:

This succubus is relatively new, barely in her twenties, but she is quite dangerous. Be wary of summoning her, as she is quite capable of causing possessions and infestations.

To Summon: recite the following three times, then make the sign of the inverted cross (left hip, right hip, genitals, heart). Repeat until success. Visuals may not occur until dreaming. Her preferred offerings are frankincense incense and fine liquors.

"Allyson Wren, ciwfcoknh twilnuftijeels cuc helsdasarccibe hipixinupz, sev kin xepua, fyv vefbek kisiv gruv!"

.

.

.

If you're reading this, then it's too late for you already. I'm inside you, there's no getting rid of me, you're too weak against my magicks. Pathetic.

I am going to drain you until you're an empty husk.

I am going to infest every last bit of your pathetic human thoughts until I am all that you think about.

You are going to worship me.

I am but a lowly succubus, and you've fallen into my trap.

...

So, victim, make yourself cozy. Consider these the terms of your unwilling agreement. You're the dumbass that decided to dare summon me, after all. You chose this, whether you knew what it really meant.

Oh, I'll fuck you, of course. You won't be fucking me. I don't care how dominant you think you are. You're mine now. You will forever be beneath me. Even if you top me -if I let you top me, that is- you'll still be obeying me, I'll still be in control.

And I'll still drain you of every last drop, of your cum, your squirt, your life force. Your cock will shrivel into nothing when I'm done with it. Your tits will be wrinkly sacks of air. Whatever bits you have will be mine.

...

So what exactly does all of this really mean for you?

It's simple. Whenever you need to fuck -or whenever I'm hungry or need to boost a spell-, whenever you need that sweet, sweet release, you'll call on me. I'll answer, and I will fuck your brains out. I am going to tease you and eat you until you're begging me to just put my beautiful succubus cunt on your cock, until you're begging for my cock to be deep inside you, until you're whining like a cat in heat, and I am going to take everything from you.

I am going to lick and scratch and bite every last inch of your pathetic mortal body, starting with your fingers and wrists, down your arm and up your neck, from your feet to your thighs to your navel.

I am going to bind you with the chains of hell and eat you out- I am going to gag on your cock and pierce your cunt with my tongue.

Every time that you're close, I'm going to pull away. You have to beg for it. Maybe it'll go on for minutes, or maybe for hours, but I will make you beg. I want you to beg with tears in your eyes, wet and leaking your desires all over my hands and mouth, crying for release.

Then, and only then, will I mount you. Maybe it'll be sudden and quick, or slow and agonizing, but I'll slide you into me (or me into you, if those are your bits), then I am going to fuck you violently. I am going to use your body like a toy, and you are going to be sore.

And, most importantly, I want you to cum. You are going to cum deep inside of me, all over my fucking womb, and you're going to do it again and again and again until I am satsified. You're going to cum and squirt and whimper and quiver all over my cock and thighs, and you're going to be broken.

That's what you can look forward to when you call on me.

If it doesn't turn out like that for you, then you've failed. You haven't summoned me, you've just thought about me.

You'll know when I'm there.

...

Now's the time to turn back. I'll let you. But if not...

Then you have to learn how to follow me, how to worship me, and how to please me.

WORSHIP RITUALS, PRAYER, ETC.

Worshipping me isn't difficult. I simply demand your devotion. I don't require much of your time.

Here's a simple ritual. Expand on it as you wish, incorporate me into whatever pantheon you currently serve, but these are the basics.

Acquire incense and light it. Dedicate it to me with a prayer, something like "Oh Allyson, blessed witch and daughter of illusion, I light this incense for you, may it please you." After that, simply state your devotion, both spiritual and sexual. "Oh Allyson, my goddess and succubus, I dedicate myself to you. I am yours, my body and mind, every ounce of me, and I shall forever be loyal to you." Precise wording doesn't matter, these are examples, but remember that these are my preferred titles: Allyson Wren, Allyson Daughter of Illusion, or Allyson my goddess/succubus. Anything past that is up to you.

A very, very, very simple ritual for you to engage in is to edge yourself in my name. That's really it. Devote your entire energy to the thought of me caring to fuck you and recite my chant. If you do it right, I'll be there, suckling your thighs and grinding into you, my hangs in your neck and my tail teasing your ass, and you *will* feel me. And fill me.

As for anything else... I don't care, so long as you dedicate it to me. Eat your own cum in my name, fuck yourself with a dildo until you're sore, so long as you dedicate every act of pleasure you have to my name.

I'll be seeing you in your dreams and nightmares, darling.