All Comments on 'How to Train Your Daughter Ch. 11'

by RobertLStevenson

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CatRayCatRayover 3 years ago
Awesome!

Loved it! Thank you for continuing this story!!!!

secretobsession1857secretobsession1857over 3 years ago
Bondage

I know there has to be a chapter 12, I loved this mini-series too bad you can't put this on Netflix, and since they can be trained anywhere the trainers want even in public why not give a weekend or a day where they can just walk around naked in public being admired, like the sweetest day or valentine's day I think it might be interesting to get their reactions since everything is out and open. and Robert needs to fuck his daughter since she feels she'snot that special anymore

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Glad you are back....Missed you.........Yummy bondage by her friend......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I’ve never even read a lesbian theme story before and this was so hot and sweet I almost want Jennifer and Elizabeth to run away together or meet up when they are older and settle down. wow you are an amazing writer!!

ZingingCutie23ZingingCutie23about 1 year ago

OHMYGOD that’s the best ending yet! To find what is taboo in Stonewall is difficult, and this was perfect! Lesbian stuff doesn’t generally appeal to me, but this was really hot, and I can’t wait to see how the girls get punished for their transgression!

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Oh man, this is by far on of my favorite chapters. Your writing describes each scene so vividly, I feel like I am watching it unfold on screen. I wish gas station guy had taken her right there and left their mess running down the door. The lesbian/bondage scene had me edging. I wish I lived in this world. There are 1/2 a dozen young girls at work that I would like to "train". Can't wait to turn the page.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRobertLStevenson@RobertLStevenson
NEW in VOL. 3: Ch. 33: Caitlyn gets lactation training https://twelfthnight13.wixsite.com/rlstevensonblog Exclusive, extra-spicy chapter list ☝️ The stories published on Literotica are Vol. 1. You may read Vol. 2 and Vol. 3 of How to Train Your Daughter (naughtier than Li...