All Comments on 'How to Train Your Mother - Lesson 03'

by spr1987

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Excellent! Don't forget some jewelry pieces that Mom can wear to publicly show her hotness. Earings, ankle bracelets, toe rings, maybe even a belly-button ring are all available for proper hot Mom adornment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved it, thank you, I only wish I had a son to train me. 5 stars. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Maybe she'll be allowed to choose a tat, or piercing to complete her submission. Sexy clothes, but never panties in public. When she sits her ass must touch the seat, not her dress. She'll have a specific outfit to wear at home and what ever her Master wishes when they are out, or she's at the office.....lol...that's what I was thinking. I love this story.

Jess36DDJess36DDover 2 years ago

I love it. Please keep these coming.

Mobile49Mobile49over 2 years ago
Smoking

Love this whole series. Can’t wait for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When the fuck she going to get pregnant?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userspr1987@spr1987
Dominant younger Man with a preference for rough play and older women. I also have a very creative mind and love to try new and exciting things. I write about things I have experienced and things very personal to me. I tend to focus more on the emotional side of sexual inte...