How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 02

Story Info
Hidden from the rain, the two get to know each other better.
11.6k words
4.42
4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before we begin, I'd like to thank Hellenberg, a friend of mine and a fellow writer on this website, for his help with some of the editing. If you're interested both in more stories set in the same universe, as well as a few very well-written pieces outside of it, do check them out - here. I recommend them highly!

Now, I hope you will enjoy the story of Lanica and Tarai - thoughts are always appreciated in the comments, be they critical or not. Without any further ado, let's begin!

---------------

Mud squelched underneath the leather boot, and Lanica didn't bother to hide her glower. "Blasted rain..." she grumbled in annoyance, with the precipitation only seeming to grow fiercer. "The weather was so nice in the forest! Why'd it suddenly turn into such a torrent?!"

"It's not that bad, is it...?" Tarai asked, confused. Frustratingly enough, the neko noted that the orkhai really didn't seem all that fussed by it. Perhaps recognizing the ire in Lanica's eyes, her tall companion turned her gaze away shyly. "I-I mean, some sun would've been nicer," she agreed, more quietly.

Shaking her head, Lanica didn't answer. "I should've brought a hood or something," the catgirl thought as she ran a hand through her wet hair. At least they were getting close to where the neko wanted to go. Glancing sideways towards her newfound 'friend', she frowned as she saw Tarai's cast-down eyes. Despite what the neko was planning to do to the orkhai, she felt it'd be wise to at least treat her somewhat kindly for a while, if only to just to earn the girl's trust a bit.

It wasn't like she felt particularly bad about seeing Tarai like this, however - getting overly sentimental with a girl whose only purpose was to be soon turned into a freshly trained fucktoy to sell seemed rather pointless, Lanica reasoned. "Hey, look!" she called out with an eager grin to draw Tarai's attention to the small village they were getting close to. "Coilleside'll be a very nice change of scenery, I bet. A warm meal and a soft bed for the night wouldn't go amiss, don't you think?"

Judging by the way the orkhai's mismatched eyes lit up, Lanica knew Tarai was looking forward to it. "It's been a long day..." she agreed, but she nonetheless seemed a bit hesitant as she looked down the road. "You... I don't have much money on me at a-all," the tall orkhai admitted - not without some embarrassment - as she showed the neko a coin pouch that indeed looked rather pitifully light. "If needed, I can, you know, camp outside... It wouldn't be my first time doing that."

"Nonsense!" the catgirl protested. She had been hoping the girl could've paid for her own lodging, but there wasn't much she could do about that right now. "You're sleeping underneath a proper roof tonight, understood? It's the very least I can do to repay you!" Lanica said with determination as she glanced at the exotic girl. "Besides, 's not like you won't earn me the money back many times over..."

Tarai yielded quickly, and nodded with a grateful smile. Pleased as she was that the orkhai wasn't going to be all stubborn and bothersome, Lanica soon found herself mere yards from the door of a familiar, quaint roadside inn. "Come on, then! I don't want to be in this deluge any longer than I have to," the neko said, beckoning over to Tarai. Before the catgirl had even set a foot inside, the lively noise of a well-filled tavern made itself heard - and of course, the unmistakable smell of so many people. "Ugh. I wish these humans would bathe more..."

Inside at last, though, Lanica didn't care that much about the scent. Not now that she was warming up outside of the rain... and had such a shy, towering beauty with her. "I can't wait..." she thought, biting her lower lip with wicked delight at the thought of so many things that she could do to her new 'friend'...

---------------

Tarai's heart skipped a beat as she saw the beautiful catgirl look at her like that. "She looks so interested... in me? Is she really?" the orkhai asked herself, too nervous to do anything but look back with wide eyes. Thankfully for her, Lanica was the first to turn away as she gestured to the crowd of people - some of whom were staring at the two newcomers, Tarai noted to her shock.

"Find a spot for us two, alright? I'll get us some food and a room." And with that, Lanica left Tarai's side to go find a maid or someone else in charge. The orkhai hadn't noticed just how busy the place was, captivated as she'd been by the neko at first, but now she felt like she was in the middle of it all.

Already, some of the patrons' eyes were on the newcomers, and while plenty followed the enticing neko more than a few were left on Tarai. "Do they need something?" she wondered, not entirely comfortable with all the attention. With a quick swallow she walked through the hall past the rowdy gathering, but it wasn't easy to find a spot with all the people enjoying their food, booze and barely veiled advances towards the two attending maids. "Excuse me..." Tarai muttered when two human men blocked her way, apparently prefering to stand near their friends at the table for whatever reason.

One of them looked towards the orkhai with eyes that left little doubt that he was rather drunk, and his hearty smile turned into a sneer. "An orc... here?!" he spat, staring angrily at the woman that stood quite a bit taller. "The fuck makes you think you can just walk in here, huh?"

Shocked by his outburst, Tarai stepped back. "I-I'm just here with a friend!" the orkhai stammered, not at all having expected such aggression. "We don't mean to cause any trouble!"

"Your kind not causing trouble? Yeah right," the intoxicated human growled, but as he looked her over the anger seemed to mix with something far more lecherous. "Maybe we'll have to show you your place, huh? You're not too hard on the eyes - for an orc cunt..."

"You sure she's not a knife-ear?" his scrawny partner butted in. "She's tall, sure... but I bet she sucks just as good as any elf whore."

Tarai didn't know what to say - people never talked to her like this before. They stared at her with a hunger in their eyes, and a brazen confidence that left her speechless. "Suck them off...?" she thought in disbelief. "N-no, I-"

"That's not an elf, are you blind?" the taller man interrupted the orkhai as he looked at his colleague incredulously. "An elven whore wouldn't be this tall - and look at those shoulders, they'd definitely not be so broad! This is an orcish cunt, no doubt about it...

"Right, and I'm supposed to believe that face is an orc's? She's way too pretty for that, idiot," the other spat back, before his lecherous stare went down to Tarai's long legs and all the way up to her ears. "She's still more lithe than any orc that we've had to fight off. If you tell me those stupid ears or that skin belong to anything but a frigid dark elf, you must've gotten hit in the head too often, Roy..."

"Why don't we settle this with a closer look, huh?" the first guard grinned, and his friend smirked pervertedly in clear agreement.

Anger and fear began to well inside Tarai, but what could she even do in a tavern full of people who saw her as a mere stranger - at best? "I'm not going to-" she began, but as one of their hands moved in to grope her clothed chest, she fell silent, wide-eyed.

Then, acting on instinct, her palm crashed into the scrawny chest of the brazen man who'd touched her first, sending him tumbling backwards into a crowded table of onlookers. It was hard to distinguish between the shocked gasps and mutterings of the onlookers, but even then Tarai could hear him lay there, groaning in pain.

"You bitch!" the first man shouted as he stepped closer and reached out towards Tarai, who'd readied her arms into a defensive stance despite her panic. "Gonna be difficult, huh? We'll teach you-"

A delicate hand smacked him away. "Leave her alone," Lanica reprimanded him, and hearing the neko's voice was so very comforting to Tarai after what'd just happened despite the anger in her tone. In one hand, she held a tray with some food. "Don't you guards have something better to do than harass my friend?"

Surprise from the neko's interruption gave way for a taunting grin on the faces of the men. "Ah, this bimbo's yours, huh?" he asked Tarai as the two humans blatantly undressed the busty neko with their eyes. "We know how to treat a good pussy, don't we?" the human laughed, nudging his smirking companion.

"Maybe the two-copper whores you can afford like to pretend that you're a passable fuck, but I've got no interest in a drunk idiot," Lanica noted coldly, and as if her words hadn't been harsh enough some of the listening patrons didn't even bother to hide their mocking laughter. "Sit down and drink your damn beer, go bother someone else or just sulk the whole night - I don't care in the slightest, human." Her free arm wrapped around Tarai's waist, and despite the tenseness the orkhai felt a bit of relief. "She isn't yours, got it?"

Whatever cockiness the two'd had in their posture vanished quickly, but the first man stepped closer with humiliated rage in his drunk eyes. "I'm not going to let a fucking neko whor-!"

"ROY!" an older, gray haired man bellowed from the table next to them. He wore a similar uniform to the other two, but judging by his age and more elaborate garb he must've been their commander. "You two've embarrassed yourselves enough - we're here to celebrate, not hassle some strangers, understood? Let them through," he ordered, and even though the standing guards looked ready to argue for a moment, they apparently thought better of it. The commander turned towards Tarai and her friend with a quick nod. "Sorry about that, girls. We'll leave you to it."

With a victorious smirk, Lanica pulled the orkhai past the two guards that were helpless to do anything about it. Really, Tarai was very happy to leave that situation behind her as the neko led her to a small table all to themselves a bit further in the inn, and when the two finally sat down the taller girl couldn't hide her sigh of relief. "Thanks..." she said quietly to her rescuer, a small, grateful smile on her lips. "I really didn't know what to do there."

"It's fine," Lanica replied calmly as she looked around the room before inspecting the orkhai a bit. Perhaps she saw the lingering unease in Tarai's face as the orkhai occasionally glanced at the other people, as something made her look at her companion with some concern. "Are you okay? No one's going to bother us now, I bet."

Honestly, Tarai wasn't feeling okay at all. Her smile faded slowly as her gaze fell to the table. "I've heard humans don't a-always trust my kind, but they never treated me like that before..." the orkhai shared with hurtful confusion. "People were at least polite when my clan visited their markets - why'd they call me a whore out of nowhere?"

"Probably because you were alone this time," the neko pointed out. "Turns out a lot of those cowards don't dare to be like that unless they're sure they can have their way easily." Lanica handed over a bowl of warm, mostly-clear soup with bits of meat and vegetables in it. "Look, don't take it too personally. It's not really who you are that they care about, it's what you are - thinking that they can treat you like a free-access slut just because your ears are pointy and all elves are sluts, or the 'fact' that every single neko has nothing else on their mind... some people are just assholes," Lanica sighed before she took a sip from the broth. "You know, this soup isn't too bad at all," the catgirl decided, gesturing towards Tarai's own, as-of-yet untouched bowl. "Don't waste too much thought on them, alright? It's been a long day, and you deserve a meal at the very least, Fists."

While it'd be a lie to say all of Tarai's concerns were gone, the neko's words did help. With a thankful nod the orkhai had her first taste... and felt a bit disappointed. It was as if the only spice they used was salt, which they then seemed to think they could compensate with by using it in abundance. to her dismay. At least it was quite generously filled with vegetables and meat, however, and Tarai'd certainly had worse meals. "It'll do," the hungry orkhai decided, taking another spoonful of the nicely hot soup and finding some chunks of carrot.

"Hmm... you don't sound all that impressed," Lanica noted, looking up to the orkhai with a playful pout. "Not quite how they make it back home?"

Realizing that she might've come across as ungrateful, Tarai quickly shook her head. "It's well-filled, and very much so welcome!" the orkhai explained, and she did mean it. "But, well... if you think this is good, just wait until I get the chance to make some," Tarai suggested, unable to resist the urge to brag just a bit.

"Oh?" Lanica's brows raised in curiosity as she stirred her broth. "You're something of a chef, too? How talented..."

"That... that might be overstating it, but I love to cook..." the shy orkhai answered, a bit flustered by how impressed the neko sounded and yet very much liking the feeling. "I-I'd love to show you one day!"

"That'd be lovely, Tarai. But right now, it's getting a bit late, don't you think?" the catgirl asked when most of her soup was gone, and as she leaned a bit closer she bit her lower lip. "I ordered a room for the night as well as fresh baths... why don't you and I leave this rabble, freshen up and meet each other in the fourth room on your left if you go upstairs?" Lanica suggested. The pretty catgirl stood up and her hand sought out Tarai's. "I haven't really rewarded you yet, and it'd be my pleasure to do so..."

Was she saying what Tarai thought she was? Sure, her own thoughts shifted to Lanica's beautiful face, that surely soft skin... those generous breasts... "Does she want... me?" the orkhai wondered in utter disbelief. "A-are you s-sure?" she stammered, not at all certain this wasn't a fever dream after all.

"Very..." Lanica purred as she insistently pulled the far larger woman up until they both stood. "Now, come with me. I won't take no for an answer..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The linen robe's brushing against her skin worried Tarai far more than it should've. Did it really look alright on her, wasn't it too small, was this even the right room... the orkhai was just far too nervous at this point. After she and Lanica'd finished their meal, the neko had led her to a bath and told her to leave her clothes there to be washed by the inn's staff, all before the catgirl had left Tarai alone 'to get ready herself'. Under normal circumstances she loved to bathe, but tonight the tall girl was far too concerned with other matters to enjoy it.

Did Lanica really want to do what she wanted to do...? The very thought made it feel like butterflies fluttered about in Tarai's stomach, and yet she was still very worried. "How do I even do this...?" she thought anxiously. Given her complete lack of experience beyond a few rumours and stories she'd heard over the years, Tarai honestly didn't even know how to approach the idea of sleeping with someone like Lanica - let alone do so without disappointing the neko. What if her newfound friend really was interested in her but wouldn't care to try again if Tarai messed up? Or perhaps even worse, what if she'd misread the entire situation and Lanica wasn't even interested to begin with?!

Her worried thoughts were interrupted when a button popped free from her robes and struck a mirror with a loud tick. "Oh," the orkhai sighed, not at all having noticed how much she'd been fidgeting - admittedly, this was hardly the first time Tarai'd accidently damaged her clothes without meaning to. With a quick glance in the room's main mirror she felt like it wasn't too noticeable, or at least it seemed to her that the robe's tightness would draw a lot more attention. Most of her legs were bared and the garment struggled with her wide hips, but up top it was thankfully a lot more modest. "Please don't let this be a mistake..." the nervous girl whispered as she sat down on the bed's side - and then the room's door opened.

With her eyes wide, Tarai's gaze was greeted by the neko she'd both been expecting and fearing, clad in the same robes that she herself was wearing, albeit more than a few sizes smaller. "I hope you weren't waiting for too long?" the lithe catgirl asked with an apologetic but playful grin as she shut the door behind her. "It's just so hard to keep track of time in a hot bath..."

"O-oh, it's fine," the orkhai stammered quietly as her newfound friend stepped closer and inspected herself in the same mirror. Despite not being fully dry yet, her hair was already arranged in that same sharp style Lanica had sported when they'd met. "Spirits, she's so pretty..." she thought with a blush while her eyes trailed the neko's robe-clad form from her legs to that bountiful chest and ending at those full lips... that promptly curled up into that all-too-familiar smirk. To Tarai's embarrassment, Lanica had caught her staring.

"You like what you see?" the neko chuckled, her tail swaying as she turned to face the seated orkhai. Lanica's hands slowly travelled up her own body to undo the cord holding the robe firmly in place, all while the catgirl moved closer to Tarai step by step. "I bet you'll love this, then..." she purred, biting her lip excitedly before with one smooth motion she let the robe fall from her shoulders - and Tarai's breathing hitched.

She was naked. Completely and utterly naked, without even any underwear to hide her body from the orkhai! The shocked orkhai didn't know what to focus on - those smooth legs, that swaying tail, her flat stomach, the slight swell of her hips, the neko's amazing breasts or her hairless pussy... In the end, however, it was that beautiful face and those slitted, cocky eyes that kept her gaze the longest. "Look all you want. This night is all ours..." Lanica told her captivated audience with a grin of obvious delight as one of her slender arms slid underneath her chest to prop it up that much more.

Tarai was stunned, frozen and so very, very nervous. There was little that she could bring herself to do aside from gawk at the sight in front of her as she stumbled over her words. "You're so- I- What do- uhm!" Whatever she was trying to say, it was all gone the moment the neko's plush lips pressed against hers once more. Delicate fingers slid over her body to cup and grope what they could, exploring as much of the orkhai as Lanica wanted - and with how paralyzed Tarai was, the neko could do whatever she wanted. "Please don't mess this up..." she told herself before a quiet, muffled moan left her lips.

---------------

"My, aren't you sensitive?" Lanica chuckled after she'd given Tarai's modest chest a little squeeze. Then, the neko pulled back a little and looked the blushing orkhai in the face. "It's gonna get much better, I promise..." she purred, delighting in the way surprise mixed with arousal on the girl's face as the beastkin grasped the cord that'd kept Tarai's robe closed. Smooth hands shifted to Tarai's strong shoulders, and to Lanica's delight the girl didn't at all resist as she pushed her back onto her back, all while the adorable amazonian orkhai looked up to the dominant catgirl with nervous excitement.

"Mhmm..." the neko grinned as she grabbed the girl's linen garment. "I've been wondering what kind of body you've been hiding all day, pretty thing." Wanting to have a bit of fun with it, Lanica took her sweet time as she began to slide the fabric away bit by bit - so agonizingly slowly that she could feel the orkhai's heart beat swiftly underneath her hands. Bronze, reddish skin was bared more and more, starting with Tarai's shoulders and her perky but humble chest soon following. "These are adorable!" the neko sighed happily, biting her lower lip a bit before she gave one of Tarai's dark, stiff nipples a short explorative suck - and the moment her lips even touched the cute nub, Lanica could feel that pulse go wild. Her amused eyes sought out her partner's and found them locked to the neko, watching every move with disbelief, as if this wasn't something she ever thought would happen. "Such cute things for a girl this big..." " Lanica smiled as her hands parted the robe further with deliberate, agonizing slowness.