How to Train Your Orkhai Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"...Shhh... It's alright..." she whispered, softly stroking Tarai's dreads as she let her shed every tear that she had. The ship rocked calmly, the sound of the waves and other people on the vessel going about their business mixing with the orkhai's slowly-quieting sorrow. "I'm here for you..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once the flow began, Tarai just found herself surrendering to it. All her fears, all of her remorse - she just couldn't hold it back anymore. But then she felt that soft, warm skin against her face as that voice she cared for so much whispered sweet nothings to her, and it was as if a weight left the orkhai's shoulders.

Moments passed, and with each heave of her shoulders her shivering breath began calming, the pain in her throat lessening, the well of tears drying up that bit more. She could hear Lanica's heart thumping... a sound that comforted her so much more than she thought it would.

Rubbing her face into the catgirl's slender shoulder instinctively, Tarai then finally felt brave enough to pull back, her certain-to-be-reddened eyes finding Lanica's warm gaze. "You don't... You don't hate me...?" the girl asked surprisedly but with a pit of hope in her heart, her voice hoarse from the tears.

"How could I ever?" Lanica smiled, rubbing Tarai's muscular shoulders. "I... I won't pretend to know what happened... or how it happened..." A hand brushed against the orkhai's face and cupped her cheek tenderly. "But I know you did it for me... to keep me safe. Maybe you slept with a stranger, but... I know you meant well, 'kay?"

Hearing those words filled Tarai with a relief like she couldn't remember ever feeling before. She couldn't stop herself from smiling, so happy was she - but when she opened her eyes and saw the way the catgirl looked at her as the smaller beastkin's hand still held her face so intimately, she felt that increasingly familiar blush follow suit. "...Thank you..." the earnest girl said.

"Don't mention it - we're here for each other, aren't we?" the neko wondered, not waiting for an answer as she sat back again. "...But if it doesn't hurt you to talk about it... can you tell me what happened?"

With the sting of betrayal gone, the rest of her time with Amal... well, it hadn't been fully bad, she knew. Quite the opposite... "...You d-deserve to know," Tarai answered with a small, quick nod, rubbing her forearm over her tear-stained face.

"Just tell me - did she hurt you?" Lanica inquired, her soothing eyes now underscored by a steely seriousness. "If that bitch did, she will pay for it!"

"N-no!" Tarai quickly spoke up with wide eyes, not wanting her girlfriend to worry unnecessarily. "Nothing like th- well, n-not in..." her voice began to stammer as she realized what she was about to say, but unable to stop herself from telling the truth. "...Not in a... a bad way..."

"Not in a...?" the catgirl repeated, her ears drooping slightly in confusion. "What do you mean?"

Even in the dim light of the room, Tarai was sure the redness of her face was unmistakable as she felt the heat rush to her cheeks. "I-I mean, she was... very strict, but..." the orkhai began, frantically considering her words to make what'd happened seem less 'bad'. "Amal s-struck me at times, but it... it mostly felt..."

"...It felt good?" Lanica finished for her, her feline pupils widening in surprise. The coy orkhai could only nod embarrassedly. "...Wow. That's..." she said as she sat back, at a loss for words.

Worried that she'd made herself seem entirely unhinged, Tarai averted her eyes in shame to wait for her girlfriend's inevitable disgust.

"...That's so hot."

The tall girl couldn't believe her ears when she heard Lanica purr those delighted words. "...What?" she asked, dumbfounded. "...Did she just...?"

"...Just means you're even more special than I thought you were," Lanica explained with a little smile, before her slender finger poked against Tarai's chest. "Look - I really don't blame you for what happened back there,'kay? But if we want to move on from that... you have to tell me everything," the neko told the orkhai rather firmly. "What she told you, what you two did - I wanna know it all! After all... good girlfriends don't keep any secrets from each other, do they?"

Girlfriend... Just hearing that word reminded Tarai why she'd done it all to begin with. This was what a good girlfriend did, that much was very true - she owed Lanica the full truth, no matter how embarrassing it was for herself. "...O-okay," the shy orkhai nodded, looking at the neko's beautiful face peering at her intently. "From the start?"

"Everything, cutie," Lanica grinned excitedly. Then, with a swift gesture of her hand and a roll of the eyes, she corrected herself, "Well. From when you started talking to that tunnel elf. But nothing before that!"

"Well, turns out she wasn't actually looking for more bodyguards..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So let me get this straight," Lanica began when the girl finally finished without the catgirl interrupting besides the occasional questions for clarification. "She made you deepthroat her during your very first blowjob, decided to tie you up and parade you around - before a small audience, even - and then made you cum so hard you passed out. Is that right?"

Really, the neko didn't need an answer per se, given her voyeuristic escapades... but the way that adorable orkhai averted her eyes made it so very satisfying nonetheless. "...Yes."

Standing up, Lanica put her hands on Tarai's shoulder. "I've gotta know, though..." the catgirl purred as she urged the tall girl to lie back with a push. Climbing on top of the girl's powerful yet demure body, her head lowered until it was mere inches from the girl's pointed ears, poised to whisper the most important question of all. "You liked it, didn't you?"

"...Y-yes," Tarai whimpered breathily, gasping as Lanica's skilled hands slid down her body.

"I betcha loved sucking on that big drow dick while that bitch urged you on..." the teasing beastkin said with a little smirk, a smirk that only deepened when Tarai's shy reply was cut short by nimble fingers sliding into her trousers to toy with her orkhai slit. "And you didn't even protest when she tied you up, huh? ...We've really got to try out some ropes ourselves," she suggested, calmly rubbing her thumb over Tarai's surprisingly wet labia. Oh, this slut was into the idea, she could tell already! "Did you get just as wet for her - when she spanked that amazing ass and called you those... vile things?"

The moaning girl tried to catch her breath, her mouth half-opened and panting as her heated, aroused face looked at Lanica. "I... I did..." she admitted, her cheeks burning up with shame-filled lust.

"Damn... I didn't think you were this horny," Lanica noted with an impressed purr in her voice, sliding another two fingers inside that admittedly amazing cunt. "Maybe this is just what you needed - being treated like a slut by a hung domme, running around like the world's cutest pony... or was it taking that fat load of cum you mentioned finding surprisingly tasty?"

"It just felt so... so g-good..." Tarai shivered, biting her lip while the catgirl rubbed her big tits against the orkhai's strong arm.

That the tall girl was being so earnest about everything hadn't been something Lanica expected... but knowing that Tarai trusted her so much was certainly promising. "Such a horny little whore," she thought, massaging a modest half-elf tit through the girl's unsightly top. Now, however... it was time to move on with her little ploy. "Maybe... Maybe I'm just not enough for you," the neko began with a perhaps-slightly-overacted sigh.

"Lanic-Ahhh," Tarai cried out, her swollen pearl being rubbed against expertly by the catgirl's palm, until Lanica brought up her other hand and silenced her with a finger against her lips.

"Shhh... Let me finish," she chastised the orkhai playfully. "I can feel you have quite a few needs, and while I'm never giving you up... maybe it wouldn't hurt to sometimes sleep with others if we've got an itch the other can't scratch. Really, I'm pretty alright as is, but still..." Lanica suggested, carefully searching Tarai's expression for important bits - granted, the conflicted desire didn't take long to recognize. "...A new rule: if you want to fuck someone, you will ask me for permission first and tell me everything afterwards. Remember - good girlfriends don't keep any secrets from each other!"

For a moment, it looked like Tarai didn't know how to respond. Of course, the catgirl knew processing such a proposal was quite hard when she was currently being fingerfucked in just the right ways, those wide orkhai hips bucking instinctively just to sink those nimble digits in a little more. "Y-yo-Oh... You're n-not jealo-" she began, before those plush neko lips pressed against her own in a surprising kiss.

"Please... I know you'd do anything to keep me happy," Lanica cooed when she pulled her head back, her tail swaying calmly. Fuck, the way Tarai's breathing hitched at those words was adorable! "I don't mind giving back a little... but don't ever forget the rule."

"Ohh-Of c-course!" Tarai answered desperately, clearly on the verge of a big climax. A climax that never came as the neko pulled her fingers back, letting the girl's waistband back in place as if nothing happened as her soaking-wet fingers brushed the orkhai's lips. "...W-wha-?"

"Lick them clean," the neko ordered with a wicked smile, purring when her adorably unwitting mark did as she was told after just a moment or two. "Of course, I can't let your libido force you to make silly little mistakes, you know... so you and I are going to work on that." Lanica savoured the confused curiosity that furrowed Tarai's brow as the sucked on the neko's digits, her slender tongue trying to catch as much of her own liquid arousal as it could. "From now on... you're not allowed to cum without my express permission. If you begin to gush before you're allowed to, I'll have to think up a suitable... punishment," she warned, sitting up straight as she looked down on the blushing girl. "There's no one I'd rather have at my side, to call my girlfriend... but those are my rules after what happened today, understood?"

Gasping quietly, the orkhai almost looked wistful as Lanica's now-spit slickened fingers were pulled away. Those beautiful, mismatched eyes looked up to the neko, clearly caught off-guard by her words, but it didn't take her long to make up her mind. "...I'll do anything for... for us," Tarai promised so earnestly that the neko figured a kiss was more than deserved, the two embracing in the dimly lit room. "Anything, huh? ...We'll see about that," the catgirl thought, her ears perked up excitedly. It'd been so easy to wrap the girl around her finger - who knew what she could have Tarai do after a bit more practice? The grin on her face likely wasn't there for the reason Tarai thought it was...

"Then tell me what the rules are, and promise you'll follow them..." Lanica instructed, cupping the tall girl's chin with her fingers.

"O-of course I will!" the orkhai swore with a swift nod, her eyes deadly serious. "...We can sleep w-with others, but only with your permission - and..." she continued, stammering a little when it came to the second rule, "...no more cumming if it's not allowed..."

"Excellent... I know I can trust you! Now, we've got a long trip ahead of us," the neko purred. "...If you're good, we might just end up experimenting a bit later."

"...I'd really like that," Tarai answered shyly, smiling eagerly even as her cheeks were so adorably red.

"But for now, I'm knackered," Lanica teased with a short yawn - a yawn that was by no means acted after such a long day. Getting up to her feet, the catgirl made herself comfortable, or as close to it as was possible on the shoddy cot. "Mind snuffing out that lantern?" she asked, watching rather pleased as the tall girl quickly did exactly that before laying down on her own, rather tiny cot.

"Good night," the girl's voice whispered in the darkness, almost drowned out by the ambient noises of the busy ship.

"Sweet dreams, pretty thing..." Lanica replied, feeling the weight of her own eyelids. It wasn't until now that she felt just how exhausted she really was...

As slumber carried her away, the beastkin couldn't help but smile. Today had been a very good day...

12