How was your day?

Story Info
Short Story - Casual Sex while talking about the day.
1.4k words
4.46
2.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iamnerd
iamnerd
54 Followers

It was 11:30 in the evening, Jasmin just got done applying lotion to her body and entered the bed with Ravi. Just like any other day she was dressed in her usual, a long t-shirt with nothing underneath. She found it comforting to sleep in. As much as she loved sleeping naked her body didn't allow it. Her D cupped breast made it difficult for her to lay naked on bed let alone sleep.

Ravi had just got down with his reading, it was like any other day for them. He was dressed in his usual as well, a pair of boxers with nothing else. 5'9 tall, Ravi was well built and loved laying naked to let Jasmin admire his body.

They snuck their almost naked bodies under the soft blanket, it was comforting with the room chilling at 18 degrees of AC, the blanket made it comfortable for them to sleep.

"So how was your day?" Jasmin asked as she snuck in, coming close to Ravi, her hand wrapped his body and her leg rested on his.

"It was fine, the work has been a lot lately," Ravi replied. He had been struggling a lot at his work with the upcoming merger that had been keeping him busy.

"Today, my boss and I had an argument" Ravi continued, and as he did Jasmin moved her soft hand over his bare body. Her long nails gently scratched the pegs of his buffed up chest and moved down to his abdomen.

"You see how he was being an ass to me?" Ravi asked completing the story, he could feel those long nails brushing his body. He gasped at times as the nails made his body twitch.

"I agree, your boss is being a dick as always," Jasmin replied with her head on his shoulder and her hand on his abdomen. "He did the same that day as well right?" She asked narrating the story Ravi had told her not so long back and as she talked her hand entered his boxers to grip his limp dick.

Ravi gasped again as her cold soft hands gripped his penis but continued talking, "Yes!! He was being a dick then and is being one now as well" he continued narrating the story of how merger has been making it difficult while Jasmin slowly stroked his penis. In no time Ravi was hard with her continuous stroking.

"So how was your day?" Ravi asked while pulling his underpants off. Jasmin had gripped the hard, 6.5 inches long penis of Ravi in her soft hands and was stroking it rhythmically. "Oh mine was great, we had an office party today." Jasmin replied

"You did? What was the occasion?"

"We achieved this month's target at 120%" Jasmin replied. Her strokes got longer and stronger

"Woah, that's amazing, is this going to help you with the promotion?" Ravi asked, almost struggling to catch his breath.

"Mmhmm, it might," Jasmin replied, sliding herself down, disappearing underneath the blanket.

Ravi could feel her breaths over his naked body as she moved down until she reached her pelvis.

"I am rooting for my promotion soon,'' the muffled voice of Jasmin replied from underneath the blanket. "So am... uhh god..." Ravi could not complete as Jasmin pushed the penis head into her cold mouth. Slowly sucking the head with her tongue. "So am I, yes," Ravi said at last.

Silence filled the room, if heard closely one could hear the heavy breaths of Ravi. He pushed his head back on his pillow and closed his eyes. Occasionally the wet noises of Jasmin's mouth sucking Ravi's dick would echo the room.

Underneath the blanket Jasmin was pushing the dick as deep as she could in her throat and would pop it out to suck the head with her soft plump lips and her tongue. Occasionally she stroked it with her hands while sucking his balls. She continued this for a while when at last Ravi said "I am there" when Jasmin pushed the penis in her mouth and started stroking it with both her mouth and her hand.

"Ah, God, Fuck!" Ravi gasped and clutched the bedsheet, his toes curled and at last he came with a loud moan! Jasmin gulped the semen Ravi had released in her mouth and came up leaving a trail of kisses from his lower abdomen to his chest. She hugged him tight as she got back to her place.

Ravi turned towards Jasmin pushing her to lay flat on her back. "So tell me more about your day," he said. "Well, the day began as usual, we were really hoping for this one client to close today" as she continued Ravi brushed his hands over her soft thigh. He scratched lightly the inner thigh making her gasp a little.

Jasmin started narrating her whole day, going into every small detail when Ravi moved his hand over her shaven pussy. He could feel the juices that had already secreted. He slowly moved his hand over her pussy as she talked, making her moan softly in between. Soon he penetrated his middle finger and the ring finger in, softly moving in, those made her stop for a second and close her eyes after which she continued talking about her day.

Curling his finger inside, he slowly started moving his finger inside. His slow strokes and movements made her body move as well, as she continued, "so after all the bargain the deal was closed at this". She bit her lips every now and then when soft moans escaped, Ravi slowly increased the pace and started moving down to disappear underneath the blanket.

Silence hugged the room again, Jasmin's D cupped breasts jiggled slowly as Ravi's fingers stroked her pussy. Her breaths though were louder than Ravi. Ravi reached to the end of her t-shirt that was now at her abdomen. Barely visible in the darkness of the blanket, Ravi guided his mouth to her clit.

Giving a soft lick with his tongue he placed his lips over it and started sucking. Jasmin took a deep breath pushing her head in the pillow and her lower body up slightly. As he sucked on her clit the soft noises echoed in the room. Her moans slowly took over the silence of the room, she gasped and moaned louder, approaching the climax soon.

Ravi was hard again, moving the blankets from above he spread her legs, looking straight in her eyes he placed her hands on both her sides. Directing his hard penis to her pussy he then pushed in it. Both moaned as his penis met the warm walls of her pussy.

Moving her t-shirt up Jasmin freed her breast, her dark areolas were filled with goosebumps and her nipples erect. Ravi pushed in slowly but then increased his pace. He'd move deeper with every stroke of his, while Jasmin embraced the 6.5 inches of his penis.

"I am... I am there" Jasmin said catching her breath, "God, Ravi, Fuck" she said losing the words in between when Ravi increased his pace. Clutching the bedsheet, and pushing her head down deep in her pillow she took a deep breath, exactly when Ravi pulled his penis out and started sucking her clit again. Taken by surprise Jasmin was over simulated by the soft touch of his tongue and lips. She gasped again and moaned loudly as all her juices flooded out of her body.

Ravi stopped, the room was again filled with silence except for her loud breathing. Her eyes were closed, she was still catching her breath when she extended her hand pulling Ravi close. Ravi crashed right next to her holding her tight in his arms. Her soft breasts pressed in his chest. She, with her eyes still closed, rested her head on his shoulder.

Their bare bodies sat there, moving rhythmically with their breaths feeling the chilling air-conditioning air. She moved her hand down and gripped Ravi's still erect penis, and started stroking it. In no time, the sensitive pink head of his penis started throbbing and he came again on her inner thigh shivering as his body was hugging hers.

They stayed like that for a while, enjoying the sensations and electric currents in their bodies. Jasmin grabbed a tissue from her side and cleaned her inner thigh and pussy. Also cleaning the sensitive pink head of Ravi's penis. They pulled up the blanket, and started talking again about other things, while Jasmin rested her head on his shoulder holding his penis and stroking it gently, as if playing with it and Ravi stroked her left nipple with his fingers.

It was a good day for both after all.

iamnerd
iamnerd
54 Followers