Government Mandated Penis Exam

Story Info
Lance must submit to penis exam from female coworker.
20.5k words
3.57
27.2k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer: This story discusses the existence of rape. If this offends or triggers you, please do not read any further. This story is strictly fantasy and none of the characters or situations are meant to represent any real life individuals. In addition, none of the medical/science in this story was intended to be accurate. This requires the suspension of disbelief. All characters in the story are above the age of 18.

The government was now mandating full penis examinations for all male employees at all companies for men between the ages of 18-49. Lance knew it was an utterly senseless policy, but people tended to go along with whatever the government wanted as long as it didn't inconvenience them too much, and the government knew it could probably get away with the mandatory penis examinations. Lance suspected the real reason for the policy was to get men to quit their jobs in order to get more women in the workforce. It was also a way for the government to reward its supporters: over 60% of women had supported the government in the previous election. Because female turnout was so much higher than male turnout, that meant they could implement some pretty radical measures to shore up their base.

Amanda fully supported the policy. She was a feminist, but she didn't consider herself a manhater. She understood that this new policy was going to put men in an awkward and embarrassing position. But the entire purpose of the policy was to prevent rape. The government would have a full and accurate description of the penis of every working age man in the entire country. Size, circumcision status, and identifying marks would be kept as a matter of public record. Any man who thought about raping somebody would think twice, as a thorough description of his penis would be on public record. To Amanda, the ends justified the means. Men would be uncomfortable, but if it reduced rape, then it was worth it.

As if forcing a man to submit to penis inspection wasn't embarrassing enough, there was another catch in the new law. Companies were permitted to either contract with an outside vendor to complete the examinations, or they could have their own employees do the examinations. Most larger firms chose to contract the examinations out, but smaller companies couldn't afford the expense and most of them had an employee do it.

Amanda was surprised when her boss, Eve, asked her if she would be willing to take on the responsibility. Amanda blushed a little, knowing immediately that she wanted the assignment, but not wanting to seem too eager. The company only had 10 employees, of which 6 were women and 4 were men. 1 of the men was in his 50s, so he wasn't required to be examined. The 3 men she would have to examine would be Bill, Lance, and Greg. Bill was in his 20s. He was attractive, but openly gay. He and Amanda were close friends and she was sure they'd have a good laugh about it afterward. Greg was in his 40s and also openly gay. They weren't particularly close, but there was no possibility for sexual tension there. And then there was Lance. Lance was 35 years old, with boyish good looks, impressive upper body muscularity, and lots of charm. He was a good Christian boy with a wife and 5 kids. This was the type of person Amanda usually loathed, but Lance was so incredibly nice that it was impossible not to like him. He was a winner in life and he knew it, but he never acted arrogant or above it all.

"Will I receive any training?" Amanda asked.

"There's no time for that. We need you to do this tomorrow morning. We're already past the deadline and we'll incur a fine if we don't get it to the government by 11 AM at the latest. There's a YouTube video for you to watch, and a chart to check off while you perform the exam so you don't forget anything."

"I'll do it," Amanda said.

So the email went out. Lance was told to report to Human Resources at 9:00 AM the following morning, Bill at 9:15, and Greg at 9:30. Amanda was sent home with a YouTube link and a FAQ. Lance dreaded it, but there was nothing he could do. He made good money and if he had to drop his underwear at work the next day, then he'd do it. It was worth the harassment to be able to provide for his family. He had sex with his wife that night, and he was even more energetic and gave his wife more orgasms than usual. Lance didn't realize it, but he was extra worked up because, deep down, he was a little excited about showing his dick to another woman the next day at work. Evolutionarily, his body had made extra sperm for that occasion, and it just so happened that Lance's wife received the load that his body had prepared anticipating a sexual encounter with another woman the next day. Of course, there probably wouldn't be a sexual encounter, but evolution is a funny thing. Lance didn't allow the dirty thoughts to penetrate his mind, but on some level, he knew it would be a turn on for a coworker to see his dick.

Amanda had a frozen pizza for dinner in her studio apartment. She just didn't feel like cooking. She watched the YouTube video, but she had to roll her eyes because the YouTube video used a prosthetic penis. Somehow, the government figured a real penis was perfectly fine to mandate her to touch, but too obscene to show in the training video? The video was straightforward enough about what she was expected to do during the examination and what her notes about each man's penis should say. California and Oregon were also mandating several pictures of each man's penis, but Amanda was in Texas, so she skipped that section of the training.

After she was done with the video, she found the private Facebook group for people like her who were doing the exams at their companies. The group was well-moderated, so the posts on the group weren't too obscene or offensive, but Amanda had certain questions that the government training video hadn't explained. How would she handle an unclean penis, or a deformed penis, or.... an erection? To her frustration, these were all mentioned in passing, but none to the level of detail she would have preferred. She also couldn't tell how many stories were real and how many were just masturbatory fantasies. One story was about the matron of a family business inspecting her adult sons and sons-in-law. That had to have been made up... right? Then Amanda remembered she had to show proof that she was really a Government Certified Penis Inspector to get access to the group. So... the person who posted that story probably did too. Some owner of a family business out there really must have inspected her own sons' and sons-in-laws' penises. That must have been awkward

Lance slept soundly with his well-satisfied wife snoozing away in his arms, perhaps newly impregnated with their 6th child. Although he was nervous about the next day, he needed his sleep, so there was no use fretting over it. Amanda stayed awake late into the early hours of the morning. She read her laptop in her bed, obsessively taking in every detail she could on the private Facebook group, desperately looking for more information.

Amanda dressed professionally the next morning and set herself up in the Human Resources office. At 8:55 AM her heart began to beat rapidly. In a few minutes, Lance would have to disrobe in front of her and she'd have his dick in her hands. This man she'd been working with for three years, at her very first job after college, a man 10 years her senior with a wife and kids, was about to be naked in the office in front of her. All of their coworkers would know she'd seen his penis. At every company party, and every business meeting, and every Zoom call, she would lock eyes with Lance and they'd both know she could picture his penis.

Lance wore an expensive tailored suit to work as he always did. What he was being forced to do was robbing him of his dignity, but he was determined to get through it like a man. He didn't know which of his coworkers would be doing the exam. He hoped it would not be Amanda or Jasmine since they were both single, attractive girls in their 20s. It just wouldn't be right for a married man in his 30s who had a family to show one of them his dick. And he was professional, faithful to his wife, and a moral man opposed to adultery... but he worried about getting an erection in front of one of them.

At 8:55 AM the elevator doors swung open and Lance marched toward Human Resources.

Lance checked in at the Receptionist's desk. She maintained professionalism, but he thought he saw her give just the slightest knowing smirk as she directed him to the bathroom next to the Human Resources office, which had both a door to the outside and a door to the Human Resources office. Inside the bathroom, there were written instructions for him. The first instruction was to lock the door behind him. This would ensure that nobody would interrupt them and he and his assigned inspector would have total privacy. The next instruction said to leave any electronics, computers, tablets, recording equipment, watches, and phones in this room (the instruction explained that his inspector had been required to do the same.) The third instruction told him to strip down to his underwear, and to place his clothing on the hooks and hangers so nothing would get wrinkled.

Amanda could hear Lance moving around in the adjoining bathroom, and she was excited, scared, and nervous about what was about to happen. It really hit her that this was actually happening. She could distinctly hear when the zipper to his pants slid down. To her shame, she involuntarily got wet as soon as she heard this. "Stay professional," she scolded herself.

Lance was down to his underwear and there was only one instruction left. "Knock on the door to the Human Resources Office when you've completed the three previous steps." Oh wow. This was it. Moment of truth. He knocked.

Amanda salivated when she heard the knock. The power rush she got in that instant was like nothing she'd ever felt before. She knew she could confidently take control of this situation.

Amanda opened the door and was greeted with the sight of tall, handsome, muscular Lance wearing nothing but a pair of boxer shorts. He couldn't help but blush, but Amanda was determined to remain businesslike, cold, and professional.

"Good morning, Lance. I'm going to be conducting your penis inspection this morning. This is a requirement of all workplaces due to new recommendations of the Rape Prevention Taskforce. I'll be examining your penis and scrotum and submitting a description of them to Taskforce. Do you understand?"

"Yes," he mumbled.

"Great. All electronic devices have been removed from this office. I do not have any electronic or recording equipment. Before we begin, do you have any questions?" she asked plainly.

"No," he stated.

"Great," she said. "Please stand on the red dot." She gestured him over to the middle of the room where there was a circle of red construction paper hastily taped to the floor. It almost made him feel even more naked that he was going to be far away from the walls and corners. He walked over to the red dot, and she followed him, taking a seat in a chair in front of him. She was about arm's length away from his body. He stood and she sat, so she was about eye level with his bellybutton. She took out a pair of latex gloves and quickly put them on her hands.

This was already intense and there was an elephant in the room. Lance felt very wrong being this naked in front of a woman who wasn't his wife. Amanda felt so aroused to see so much of Lance's body that she knew she shouldn't be seeing. He was a coworker, not a sexual partner. She'd already gotten an eyeful... and she was about to see even more.

Getting straight down to business, she said, "Please lower your undergarments."

Lance hesitated for just one second. Maybe he'd quit his job. Maybe he'd start his own company, so he wouldn't have to take this harassment. This was so humiliating and dehumanizing. But if he walked out, he'd leave his kids without health insurance. There was no choice. In a quick motion, he lowered his underwear.

Amanda paused. She wasn't expecting it. Lance was uncircumcised and had a very large flaccid penis. She'd only had sex with 3 different guys, but none of them were even close to being as hung as Lance was. She knew it would be unprofessional to have a visible reaction, so she went on with the examination. With her left hand, she gently lifted his penis out of the way. With her right hand, she began to roll around Lance's left testicle.

Lance wondered why Amanda left her left hand on his penis instead of asking him to use his own hand to keep his penis in that position. In fact, Lance was right, that was what Amanda was supposed to do. But she was so flustered that she forgot that step, and kept Lance's penis in her grip about 20 seconds longer than necessary. It felt so substantial to the touch. This wasn't like the dicks Amanda had touched before. This was a daddy dick. Having it in her hand felt so wrong... and so right.

"So far, so good," Lance thought. He wasn't aroused at all. Even though she was pretty... He stopped that thought in its tracks, and closed his eyes, wanting to remain focused on the task at hand.

After twenty seconds, Amanda set Lance's penis down. Now she took hold of it with her right hand and moved it up out of the way so she could feel his right testicle with her left hand. This time, she didn't forget, and asked him to hold his own penis in place. When he did, she released it from her own hand.

When she had sufficiently inspected the size, shape, and unique characteristics of Lance's testes, Amanda released them and opened up her notebook. She wrote for about a solid minute. She would periodically look up and focus on something or another in his pubic region or genitals and then return back to her notes. "The government must be asking for really specific notes," he thought dumbly, still completely exposed in front of this young lady.

Eventually, she put her notebook aside and focused back on Lance's penis. She held it by the tip of her thumb and forefinger and bent it upward so she could get a good look underneath. With her other hand, she then palpated the underside of his shaft from the base to the tip, and then did the same with the top of his shaft. In spite of the provocation of this intense attention from an attractive, fertile woman, Lance remained focused.

Amanda was actually impressed by how much of a gentleman Lance was being. This was going well, and they were both doing a terrific job remaining professional in what could be an awkward situation.

Amanda let go of his penis and returned to taking notes. She took a little longer this time. The embarrassment and emasculation of this was now getting to Lance, and he actually felt his penis shrink a bit into the "scared turtle." He didn't know what was worse, an erection or a scared turtle. The elephant in the room was that Lance was a man and Amanda was a woman. The natural reaction would be for him to be turned on by her touch. The evolutionary response would be for him to get an erection from her attention and touch. He knew on some level that his body's natural desire was to penetrate and impregnate her and his body might try to achieve that result whether he wanted it or not.

Lance had let himself get a little carried away, and he felt his penis relax as he thought about this, as if in preparation to harden. It wasn't showing any signs of rigidity yet, but the veins bulged a little more and it suddenly got a little longer. Lance tried to focus and shift his thoughts elsewhere as Amanda took her notes. He would be fine if he could get back to normal flaccidity and out of the more relaxed state before she touched him again. He inhaled and exhaled slowly to calm himself down.

Amanda turned back to Lance and placed her hands on the head of the penis to roll back the foreskin -- but the foreskin wouldn't roll back. She determined that it was not phimosis, and that the foreskin was not too tight to roll back, but because of the size and girth of Lance's penis, she needed to get a better grip on the foreskin in order to roll it back. So she lightly gripped the base of the shaft with her right hand and rolled back the foreskin with her left hand until the head of Lance's penis was exposed. The foreskin made an audible sticky click noise that they both heard as she pulled it back over the head and it became unstuck from the head.

There was something more intimate and sexual about seeing the pink, naked head of Lance's penis. Amanda had been trying her hardest to keep her thoughts professional, but seeing Lance's penis head caused her mind to wander. This was where five babies had come from. She was in awe of the power she possessed in this moment. She could take him in her mouth. She could touch him in a way where he'd have no choice but to get hard. She could do whatever she wanted to arouse him and he would be her slave, with no control of the situation, forced to fuck her and impregnate her if that's what she wanted. She had all the power over this masculine, attractive, successful man.

Amanda privately scolded herself for allowing her mind to wander. She let go of Lance's penis and took some notes documenting the visual appearance of the head of the penis and the fact that the foreskin had been difficult, but manageable, to pull back. For his part, Lance continued to do what he could to remain focused and in control of the situation. They had to be almost finished. He just needed to get through a little more and then he'd go back to work. Amanda cleared her throat. This had the unfortunate effect of making Lance, who had been looking straight ahead the entire time, glance down at her and observe her looking at his dick with its now-exposed pink cock head while she jotted down notes. They briefly made eye contact, and that half-second where they did was pure hell for Lance and pure heaven for Amanda. Lance thought he perceived some kind of a look in her eye... Attraction? Enjoyment? ... Arousal?

He thought of the power he possessed in this moment. Here he was, a big strong man, a provider, a fertile guy with millions of motile sperm. Amanda was a mere vessel, a receptacle, something to be dominated by a man. Lance knew on some level that he was more well-endowed than the average man. He allowed himself to consider the possibility that she was in awe of his manhood and enjoying the opportunity to see and touch him, and that she'd give anything to have him dominate and ravage her. He wondered if she would think of him the next time she had a sexual encounter, and if she would compare all penises she saw in the future to his. Lance cursed himself for letting his mind wander, as now all of his focus over the past minute was quickly undone. His penis returned to the still-flaccid but relaxed state it was in a moment ago, and, unfortunately, it was just as Amanda was finishing her latest round of notes and preparing to touch him again.

She grabbed hold of his penis again, this time with both hands. She loosely held the base of his shaft in her left hand, his penis lying between her thumb on top and palm underneath facing upward. With her right hand, she held the head, her thumb on the top of the head and her index and middle finger beneath. Lance didn't know what she was about to do, but he knew he was in trouble. He felt that familiar tingle in his loins. He knew particularly that if she even slightly moved her right index and middle finger to touch his frenulum, the extremely sensitive skin connecting the foreskin to his dick head, he would be completely screwed. "Please don't let me get hard in her hands," he begged inside his mind.

Luckily, she didn't move her right hand. With her left thumb, she slid the foreskin back even further so that it was tighter and she could more accurately see what the shaft underneath the foreskin looked like. Lance's penis was still relaxed, but he was able to withstand this tactic and keep himself in the fight.