How We Became Sex Coaches Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah and I talked about how to proceed. We identified key coaching points to hit based on some of the information Rachel had given her. It seemed that Sarah was even more excited about the whole thing than me.

Saturday evening at 7 p.m. sharp found us ringing Ron and Rachel's door bell. Rachel opened the door wearing a robe that barely covered her ass. She invited us in and gave each of us a hug and a kiss on the cheek. Ron was in the kitchen opening some wine and asked what we wanted. He was also wearing a robe similar to the one Rachel was wearing. Fortunately, it was longer than Rachel's and covered his ass. We each had a glass of wine and talked as if nothing out of the ordinary was about to happen. During a lull in the conversation, I asked Ron and Rachel if they had any thoughts about the way this coaching session would happen.

"You're the coach, Ray," said Rachel. "We thought you would tell us how you wanted to proceed."

"I have thought a lot about this but haven't come to any conclusions. Do you want me to start off with some coaching ideas, watch you make love, and then offer suggestions? Or would prefer that I offer suggestions as you go? Unfortunately, that would break up the flow and would be less enjoyable for the two of you. That plus having an audience might make this exercise less effective.

"Also, in order to be helpful, I'm going to have to be close to the both of you while you're "engaged". Because so many of the things I think I can share are small details based on your responses, I will be close; probably right on the bed with you. Not participating, just watching and offering what I hope will be insights. Will that be a problem with either of you?"

They both shook their heads."We kind of expected that you would have to be close, Ray," said Rachel. "As far when you offer your thoughts, it's probably better to offer them as we go. Making changes mid act will likely be more effective than telling us at the end. Besides, if it's OK with you two, we would like to video the session so we can review your comments later. You OK with that?"

"Yeah, I guess," I replied. "That makes sense actually. As long as the video isn't shown to anyone else, we're good."

"Good," said Ron. "Then maybe it's time we get started. Bring your wine and I'll grab a couple more bottles, just in case. I don't know about Rachel but I'm a little anxious about this..."

Rachel gave him a hug and kiss. "It's going to be fine, honey," she said. "I love that you're willing to do this for us. Besides, Sarah and Ray are our best friends. They have seen us naked before and they're not going to judge us. Let's just let it flow and have fun, OK?"

Ron nodded and seemed a little less anxious. We walked down to their bedroom and just stood there. No one really started to do anything. It was Sarah who moved things along.

"Would you be more comfortable if we got naked, too?" she said. Without waiting for a reply, she began unbuttoning her blouse. That did the trick. We all began undressing. Once naked, Sarah grabbed a towel and sat on a chair not far from the bed where Ron and Rachel were lying. I sat on the side of the bed next to them.

"OK, why don't you start as you normally would if you didn't have an audience," I suggested.

Ron and Rachel moved towards each other and kissed, lightly at first and then with more passion. Their hands roamed each other's body. Their passion for each other was heating up. Ron took Rachel's hand and laid her back on the bed. He leaned over her and kissed her on the lips before kissing her neck. Rachel's breaths were shorter and her face flushed. Ron moved down kissed and lightly suckled each nipple before moving down her stomach towards her pussy.

"Don't rush it, Ron," I whispered. "Rachel's breathing and signs are telling you that she likes having her nipples sucked and licked. Listen to and look for the sounds of her arousal. You see how her breasts are pink and her nipples puffy. She likes what you're doing. Tease her a little more. Test her response by lightly squeezing and pulling her nipple with your free hand while you suck on the other. Change up what you would normally do to see if she might also like something else. There you go. Can you sense how much she's enjoying that?"

I looked into Rachel's half-closed eyes. She smiled and nodded at me. I looked over at Sarah and saw her staring at the action. Her right hand was lightly rubbing her pussy. She was clearly aroused by what she was seeing. It was all I could do not to touch my own erection.

Eventually, Ron began his journey south. He kissed and licked Rachel's stomach until he reached the top of her slit. Once there, he focused his efforts on her clit to the exclusion of other parts of her labia. His movements were urgent, like he needed to get this done so he could start fucking.

"Slow down," I suggested. "Build her up to an orgasm. She will likely have an orgasm if you continue as you are but it won't likely be as strong as it might be if you tease and draw out the process. Are you getting the feedback you need to see what Rachel thinks about what you're doing?"

Ron stopped what he was doing. "Um, no, I'm not sensing any feedback," he said. I know she likes this so that's why I do it. I know she'll cum when I focus on her clit."

"You're right," I replied. "She will cum eventually but are you making it as enjoyable for her as you both would like? There's more to enjoyable sex than just a quick orgasm. You've already set the foundation. Now it's time to build up to an orgasm that's explosive. Rachel will love you even more for it."

Ron looked at me as if he didn't quite understand. Sarah spoke up.

"Ray, why don't you demonstrate what you're talking about," said Sarah. "Would that be OK, Ron? Rachel? As the saying goes, showing is more effective than telling. I'll sit next to Ron and point out Rachel's subtle responses so Ron knows the kinds of reactions to look for. What do you think?"

I admit to being shocked at what Sarah had suggested. She looked at me with a smile and winked.

"I'm OK with that if Ron is," said Rachel. "It's a sacrifice I'm willing to make so that we can have a more enjoyable sex life." She smiled broadly.

Ron nodded his approval while not entirely sure where this was heading. I stood up and moved to my knees between Rachel's legs. Ron sat beside us so he could watch. Sarah moved over to the bed and sat next to Ron, resting her hand on his back. Once we were all situated, I began lightly kissing and licking all around Rachel's pussy.

As I explored, I lightly touched Rachel's stomach and thighs with my hands. Then, I brought my hands around to the top of the inside of Rachel's thighs and pushed her legs apart and back. Her pussy, already wet and slippery with her juices, opened up like a flower. I began kissing and licking her labia, not yet entering her slit. While I finally stuck my tongue the bottom of her pussy at the perineum, Rachel took a deep breath.

"Did you feel that, Ron," said Sarah. "You wouldn't even have to hear it because her body moved. She really likes that. Get closer so you can see."

She leaned against his back with her bare breasts pressing against him. Her hands were positioned on his upper arms. She was whispering into his left ear.

"Rachel has a gorgeous pussy, doesn't she," Sarah said. "I love the way her labia is shaved smooth. Her inner lips and clit pooch out just beyond her slit. You see how wet she is, Ron? Ray is just getting started and his face is soaked. You got her wound up before he even started the demonstration.

"What he's doing now is exploring her pussy, working from the outside in a random way. Hear those sounds Rachel is making? She's not close to cumming yet but her excitement is ramping up. He's looking for her most sensitive spots and placing a mental GPS tag on those spots so he'll know where to go later. Ooh, did you see her twitch when he started to suck on her out lip? That's one of those signals Ray told you about. He'll linger there to test it and make sure he has the right spot. Then he'll move on to find others.

"Notice that Ray's nowhere near her clit. He'll avoid it completely until he has her hyper excited. The build up is slow but the fireworks at the end will be worth it. Notice also that he's not using his hands yet. He's focusing on her pussy with his mouth because he can better sense what she likes," Sarah said, as she dropped her right hand from Ron's shoulder to his erect cock. She didn't wrap her hand around it but instead lightly ran her finger around the head and up and down the shaft. Ron moaned.

"Look how Ray's changing positions. He placed Rachel's legs on the outside of his upper arms to keep her spread and is reaching for her nipples. She clearly loved the way you sucked, pulled, and pinched them so he's taking advantage of what you showed him. Fuck, this hot isn't it?"

"Hell, yes," said Ron. "I'm hard as a rock. I can't wait to try this stuff."

"Don't worry," whispered Sarah. "You will and you'll make Rachel very happy when you do. Ray's speeding up the pace now and getting closer to her clit, See how she's moving her hips to get direct contact between Ray's tongue and her clit. Look at the way her hands are grabbing the bedspread. She's getting closer."

I circled Rachel's clit with my tongue before nudging from one side and then the other. Then I licked over the top.

"OOH, OOH, Fuck yes," said Rachel. "That's so good."

With that response, I closed my lips around Rachel's clit and began sucking and licking at the same time. Rachel took a deep breath and held it. Her face turned red and her body clenched as if doing a crunch.

"Ah, fuck, fuck, FFFFUUUUUCCCKKK," she yelled, as her orgasm exploded. I continued sucking her clit until her body collapsed and she took several deep breaths.

Ron started to move but Sarah stopped him. "He's not done yet," she said. "Just watch. In a couple minutes, Ray's going to use everything he learned while licking her pussy. That was exciting, wasn't it?"

"It was unbelievable," Ron said, "I've never made her cum that hard."

"Oh, you will," Sarah replied. She continued running her finger up and down his cock.

Once Rachel began to recover, I sat up on my knees and ran my hands from her knees to her pussy. I slowly ran my thumbs up and down her labia on either side of her slit, pressing the lips firmly together. I did that a couple times before spreading the lips and running my finger on the underside of the lips. Rachel's eyes were closed and it sounded as she was humming, almost like a purr.

Next, I gently began stroking one of the sensitive spots I found around the entrance of her pussy when licking her. She sighed, opened her mouth, and licked her lips.

"Oooooooo, yeah. Right there. That's nice," Rachel said.

I continued to stroke that spot for a couple of seconds before moving to another sensitive spot and then another. Finally, I placed two fingers at the bottom of the entrance and began slowly stroking. I moved my left hand over her leg and onto her clit. I began gently stroking the nub. As my speed accelerated, Rachel arched her back, drew in a deep breath, and her body stiffened. Her face was tight, almost a grimace on her lips. She held there for probably 20 seconds before collapsing back on the bed and taking in deep breaths.

"No. No more," she said as she moved away from my fingers. She looked me in the eyes. "OHMYGOD, that was incredible! Thank you, Ray."

We looked at each other for a couple minutes before Sarah spoke up. She looked at me first and then at Rachel. "Do either of you mind if I give Ron a chance to test what he saw today?" she smiled. "It's probably best if he tries the techniques used in the coaching as soon as possible. That way, he won't forget."

"Not at all," Rachel said. "Since you and Ron were willing to let Ray do that to me, I can hardly say no."

"Go for it," I replied. "Rachel and I will watch."

Sarah looked at Ron. "I'm already warmed up," she said as she laid back on the floor and placed a pillow behind her. "Show me your best."

Ron grabbed a pillow and asked Sarah to lift her butt. Once the pillow was in place under her, her pussy was tilted upward.

"That's a good idea, Ron," said Sarah.

Ron looked Sarah in the eyes, "Your pussy is beautiful," he told her and then leaned down to lick and kiss around the outside of Sarah's pussy.

His pace was slow and steady. Sarah was clearly aroused. Her tits were flushed pink and her nipples hard. She was teasing each with her hands.

"That's good, Ron," she said. "Really, really good."

Apparently, Ron took the coaching well. He had Sarah moaning and writhing within 10 minutes. She was pushing her pussy towards him hoping for more contact but he was disciplined. I could tell she was really enjoying what he was doing. She had to ask him to slow a couple times and he did.

When Ron began sucking her clit and using his tongue help stimulate it, the dam burst. Sarah's thighs closed against his head.

"Aaaahhhhhh!" she screamed. Her breathing stopped as her orgasm overtook her. Her body was taut and her eyes squeezed shut. Eventually, she relaxed and took in a deep breath. She opened her eyes slowly and glanced at Ron. He was smiling in accomplishment.

"Ron, I don't know what you were doing before but that was awesome," Sarah said, giving him a gentle kiss on the mouth. "Thank you! Rachel, I think your husband deserves a good fucking after that. I'm going to take my husband home and do the same for him. This evening was really incredible."

Sarah and I dressed quickly. We turned to say goodnight just as Rachel was sinking down on Ron's cock.

"Good night!" Sarah said. "Have fun. I'll talk with you tomorrow, Rachel."

"Good night!" Rachel replied, keeping her eyes on her husband's. "And thanks, you two. Talk with you tomorrow."

12