How You Take My Anal Virginity

Story Info
My first time doing.
1.3k words
4.47
17.7k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're fucking me, vaginally, from behind. I've totally surrendered, riding the length of your cock as you drag my hips back up against you over and over. My head is buried in the pillow, and I moan, or maybe it's more like a grunt, happily lost in the moment. I know how this goes: you'll build up speed, push deeper and deeper, and just at the moment it's a little TOO much you'll spend your cum inside me. I will lie there, messy and exhausted.

But this time you don't speed up. You don't finish. Instead, you slow the pace of your thrusting down, way down. Instinctively I think that means you want me to take charge, and I start to push back against you, working your shaft with my pussy. But no: you hold me still, a hand on my ass, and your thumb begins to explore around the middle. At first it's brushing around the inside of my cheeks but there's no doubt where it's heading.

OK, I think...we've never really discussed this, I didn't realise it was a thing you wanted...but I quite like the feeling of how you're touching me and I can't deny my tight little asshole is super sensitive, and as you graze it with your thumb, a little more intimately with every second, it's quite intense to have that sensation combined with the fullness in my pussy.

Just one thing...do you know I've never had anal sex? I try to remember if we've ever talked about it. Should I say something? No, I don't want to make it a big deal, I'm liking this so far and just because you're teasing me there doesn't mean you want to...

And then my body tightens up and I moan, half in pleasure and half in sudden nervousness, because what I feel is the unmistakeable slickness of your spit, and you're rubbing it into my tight, unfamiliar little opening.

You open my ass up with a slow, determined finger. It's uncomfortable at first, but I feel my tightness reluctantly give way, and as you start to draw your finger slowly out and push it in again, the slowest finger-fuck of all time, I can feel my ass relax just a little. I get used to it. I think. It's a brand new sensation to me.

You had temporarily paused in your fucking of my pussy, but now you resume, slowly driving your cock deeper in. I moan, louder, in...pleasure? Surprise? I'm not sure yet.

I wasn't listening at first but you're asking me a question.

"What do you think?" you ask gently. I don't know. What do I think? I remember reading somewhere that anal sex is easier if you're on your back, something to do with the angle of...oh who knows, but I gently push you away and turn over to face you.

I see your hard cock then I'm suddenly very, very aware of how tight my ass is compared to the head of your erection. There's no way you're getting that into me...is there? Not unless you have a plan for getting me ready.

I know exactly one thing for sure about anal sex and it's this: lube. You definitely need lube. It's the one thing everyone knows, even clueless anal virgins like myself.

Apparently you've read my mind because sure enough, you produce a brand new tube from a drawer near the bed, and begin to squeeze some onto your fingers. When you touch my ass your fingers are cool and slick, and for a few minutes I move my hips slowly, riding your middle finger up and down, drawing it deeper into my unused little passage, getting comfortable...

But we both know your middle finger is only the start of the story. I lie back on the bed, legs raised, nervous but just a little exhilarated at discovering a new sensation I didn't know I could feel.

"I love it when you touch yourself for me," you say. Wait, was I? Oh God, yes I was. I'm unbelievably wet and aroused, from my unfinished fuck, from everything that's happening below my dripping vagina, and without conscious thought my fingers have found my needy, neglected clit and I'm smearing the wetness up over it. My other hand plays and squeezes at my nipples, gathering up my breasts.

I feel very, very exposed and vulnerable, and I close my eyes and keep gently comforting my clit, and you're pushing two fingers into my ass now, stretching me, and it's just like before as I feel my tightness clench around your fingers before gradually, slowly, relaxing.

Oh God, I LOVE this. It hits me in a big rush of arousal and excitement. I love this slowness, this build-up, this patience. I love your air of determination, I love the feeling of being used, I love my little asshole being massaged and lubed up and stretched out.

There's only one question left...Will I also love being fucked in the ass?

Shit. Even with more lube, even with you going as slowly and carefully as you can, the feeling of you pressing the head of your cock against my ass makes my instinctively shut my legs and shuffle away.

"Wait," I say. "Just give me a second."

Now I position myself more carefully, and I put my hand around your cock. Maybe I can help. I try to guide it into me, or to guide myself onto it, but I just can't quite do it. You say something reassuring, rub some more lube into me, then some more over the head of your cock.

I do something I never imaged I'd do, something that makes me feel more exposed, more vulnerable, more like a fuck-toy than anything I've ever done before. It's almost humiliating, but then it's quite nice to feel like a fuck-toy sometimes:

I lift my legs high, resting them on your shoulders. I reach down with both hands and spread my cheeks apart for you. I spread my ass for you. I relax myself as much as I can, try to take away all resistance...

And then your cock is in me, pushing past my resistance and my tightness, stretching me, filling me. I grab my clit tight and with the other hand I hug myself across my chest. It's overwhelming. It's pleasure but it's beyond pleasure. Do I like it? For a few minutes my body can barely make sense of what's happening. You seem overwhelmed too, eyes closed, concentrating...

This is different. DIFFERENT. It's intimate in a different way, it's physical and intense in a way that regular fucking isn't. We find a rhythm. You hold my hips. You're trying to use my tight asshole to pleasure the head of your cock but I can't let you. It's too much. You can't keep opening me up like that. So now I feel your shaft sliding in and out of me, and I think: this is what being fucked in the ass is like.

"Go on," I say. I mean, you can cum now. I can't do this for much longer. Just use me. Use me for what you need. And you do use me, you use my ass like a toy, pleasuring your cock, building up to the moment of release...

You always go so hard and stiff, SO hard and stiff, just before you cum. And those few seconds are agony. Beautiful agony. Then you shudder, and moan, and I know you're filling my ass with your seed.

Fuck. Here's something else I didn't know before about anal sex: taking the dick out is almost as hard as getting it in. But you're losing your stiffness, and then you're out of me, and then we kiss, and there's a little nervousness in your attitude to me because together we've done something new. And then we clean up, which is...well, you imagine.

And I'm not an anal virgin any more.