HS Wing Man Becomes My First Cock Ch. 04

Story Info
Steve meets Chip again, and gets to know the bartender.
2.6k words
4.63
2.1k
5

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers

I encourage you read previous chapters to understand characters and context

=========

I arrived home from my visit with Chip with my mind still spinning from what I did, and what I've admitted to myself. I hoped the wife would be asleep, but she was up and wanted to play 100 questions. I told her it was great seeing him and catching up, and was going to join him again tomorrow after work for a beer, which was his last night in town.

Surprisingly, she was horny and wanted to fool around. I was so worked up from sucking Chip's amazing cock that I was game. We jumped in bed and screwed in the normal, boring missionary position, and it didn't take long until I unloaded deep in her wet pussy. I started to roll over to go to sleep, but she stopped me.

"You need to make me have an orgasm, too. Eat me like I know you like to do."

She started pushing me down, so I kissed my way down her smooth, chubby stomach. I had led her to believe that I liked to eat her, but I really didn't. I guess it was another attempt to act straight and hide my feared gayness. I nibbled on her clit and then moved down to her opening and discovered my cum mixed with her juices. I licked it up and tongue fucked her, trying to get all of my cum out of her. She must have liked it, as she was moaning and grinding her cunt on my face. Thankfully she came quickly, and I moved up to kiss her goodnight.

We started kissing, and she stopped me. "You smell and taste like sperm!" I rolled off and thought, if she only knew how an hour earlier Chip had fed me two huge loads of his delicious cum. And his cum tastes so much better than her smelly cunt. I was instantly asleep.

=============

The next day was a struggle. I had a hard time focusing on work. I couldn't get Chip and his amazing cock out of my head. It was so different than yesterday, when I was dreading seeing him again and was afraid I wouldn't be able to maintain my straight persona, and hide my desire to suck his cock again. Today I admitted to myself that I was a cocksucker and I knew I wanted to suck him again and couldn't wait to taste his cum. I was still struggling with my identify, though. Yes, I'm a cocksucker, but does that make my gay? I was so anxious, that I left work early and got to the hotel bar 20 minutes early. I realized I was the only person in the bar as walked up and sat at the bar. The bartender came up and asked, "a Guinness?"

"Yes, how did you know?"

"It's my job, and I always remember what good looking men like you drink."

He went to get my beer and I noticed what a stud he was. He was at least six feet tall, dark hair, and a great build. He was wearing tight black slacks that showed off his great ass, and a white tuxedo shirt with the top buttons open, allowing me a view of his strong, hairy chest. I wondered how I didn't notice him last night. He put my beer down in front of me. As I took a big chug he asked, "your friend still in town."

"Yes, this is his last night."

"So, if you don't mind me asking, how did your reunion go upstairs last night? I couldn't help but overhear some of your conversations and I sensed you two were more than just friends."

"What? What did you think?"

"My job is to be observant, and you both looked like alpha males. There was something about how you two interacted. I was trying to figure out if you were gay, and if so, who was the top, and who was the bottom. When you ordered beer to go and went up to his room, I knew something was going on. Two straight men don't go to one man's room after drinking so many beers, unless....? My guess is that you are gay, and the bottom. And he's the top. Where is your friend, anyway. You aren't getting stood up, are you?"

I looked at my watch and noticed Chip was already 10 minutes late, and took out my phone and texted him I was waiting on him. I finished my beer, introduced myself to the bartender, whose name was Bruce, and ordered another.

Bruce sat my beer down and said, "I hope I wasn't too forward. I'm gay, and have fun trying to read people. So tell me, was I right? are you gay, too."

I had to admit that he read me like a book. This was the first time in my life I had an opportunity to talk openly with someone gay, so I opened up like I never thought I would be able to. I told him about how I had rescued Chip in the shower so many years ago, and had given him two blowjobs, but was overcome with guilt. I had been totally straight, at least in my actions, not my thoughts, since then. That was until last night. I confessed that I loved sucking his cock, but it was all one way, that he wouldn't touch me, wouldn't even let me kiss him after I sucked him off.

"Looks like he's standing you up. He hasn't even returned your text."

I looked at my watch and was disappointed that he hadn't answered, and ordered another beer. Bruce brought me the beer, and as I was the only person in the bar, I had his undivided attention. We continued to chat. Just as I finished the beer my phone buzzed. Chip's message was that the meeting was going late and he should be there in 30 minutes, and he was looking forward to my helping him to relax. He ended his text with a 💋🍆💦. I think Bruce saw the text and commented, "looks like he's taking you for granted."

"He will be here in 30 minutes. I'll have another beer while I wait. But first I need to take a piss." and I got up and headed to the Men's room. The men's room had four urinals on one wall, and I walked up to the third one and opened my pants and pulled them, and my red bikini briefs down just off my hips to make it easier to piss. Just as I was starting to let it flow, the door opened and it was Bruce. He came up to the urinal on my left and opened his pants and pulled his cock out. Yes, I was looking. He, like me pulled them down slightly, put his right hand on his hip, and pulled his shirt half way up his stomach, giving me a great view. He had a line of dark hair running down his stomach to his cock, and what a nice cock! I was staring, and pulled my shirt up to give him a view of mine.

"Well, Steve, do you like what you see?" as he waved it at me.

"Hell yes! you have an amazing cock. How big does it get?"

I was finishing shaking my cock off, and it appeared he had no intention of pissing. He turned, facing me and said, "the waitress is watching the bar for me. We have a few minutes. Why don't you see how big you can make it."

I reached out and grabbed it and leaned over and took it into my mouth and started sucking and running my tongue around the big head as it hardened in my mouth. It was a thrill to feel it growing as I sucked it. He pulled me off his cock and directed me to the last stall. They had floor to ceiling wood louvered doors affording privacy. After closing the door he pulled me to him and started kissing me. We both had our pants part way down and I could feel our cocks being squeezed between our stomachs, as we hugged and kissed, and he was a great kisser, exploring my mouth with his tongue. He was pushing my pants down further and squeezing my naked ass. I had never had a woman be so aggressive in kissing, hugging, and groping my naked ass. It was so different not being the aggressor, and I loved it.

He lowered down to his knees, pulling my pants and red bikini briefs down to my ankles, and took my cock into his hot, wet mouth. It was amazing. It felt better than my wife's pussy. He grabbed my ass with both hands and continued to work up and down my cock, then suddenly let it out of his mouth and grabbed my hips and spun me around and started licking and kissing my ass. I leaned against the wall with my forearms and arched my back, pushing my ass out. He found his way to my ass hole and licked around it and then started to push his tongue into my ass, fucking my ass with his tongue. I was surprised by what he was doing, but it felt great and I figured this was another step in my exploration. I kept pushing my ass back onto his face. "Oh, man, that feels awesome." He stopped, stood, and spun me around and began kissing me again. I hugged him tightly and returned the kiss.

It was my turn to drop to my knees and engulf his cock into my hungry mouth. I wanted his cum. I wanted to make him cum, give him pleasure, enjoy me. To show him I was a good cocksucker. His cock was as long as Chip's, but not quite as fat, making it easier to suck and deep throat. My nose was bumping into his hairy, muscular stomach. I reached around and grabbed his bare ass and massaged it, and pulled him in to me.

"I'm about to cum. Where do you want it?"

I sucked harder and faster, hoping he would get the message that I wanted him to feed me. He held my head and was directing the speed and depth. "Yeah, Steve, you are a great cocksucker. I'm going to fill your gay mouth with my cum, that's what you want, isn't it?"

I nodded as best I could with his big cock down my throat. He made his thrusts more shallow so the head was staying in my mouth and I felt his cock get even stiffer and the first blast hit the back of my tongue, followed by several more. I continued to suck and worked the cum around the head with my tongue. It tasted similar, but different than Chip's. I felt his cock start to soften, and swallowed and worked to lick it clean.

He pulled it from my mouth and I stood and he moved in and kissed me deeply. I sucked on his tongue as he probed my cum filled mouth. After a minute he broke off the kiss and sank to his knees. I leaned back against the wall as he sucked my cock. It was amazing how magical he was, bringing more sensations to my cock than fucking a woman ever had. My knees were getting weak and my whole body was beginning to shiver as my orgasm was building. The vision of this stud sucking my cock was so erotic, his head going back and forth, seeing my cock sliding in and out of this gorgeous MAN'S mouth. I didn't want it to end, but I couldn't stop my orgasm, as I exploded into his mouth. He kept sucking and swallowing my cum, slowing his pace until I was sucked dry. He stood and we kissed some more.

"I've got to get back to work. Let's go."

We walked out of the stall to the row of sinks, and standing next to each other we started to wash our hands. I gazed into his eyes in the mirror and our eyes locked together. It was a knowing look of familiarity, like I had never had with another man. We knew each other. It felt good, and for some reason, I started giggling. Once I was giggling, he also started to giggle. Our giggling soon turned to laughter.

I spoke "I can't believe what we just did."

He responded, "I believe what we did, but can't believe we did it here. You could get me fired!" And with that, we both broke out laughing again.

I followed him out and he went behind the bar and the waitress came out from behind the bar and stepped in front of me, blocking me. "Well, Sweetie, did you boys have fun? You sure were in there long enough to, so what exactly did you do?"

"I beg your pardon?"

"Don't play dumb with me. I know you GAY boys love to suck each others cocks."

"That is none of your business."

I pushed past her and took my seat at the bar just as Bruce sat a beer down for me, and spoke "Don't pay attention to that bitch. She's just jealous. When she started working here a few months ago she chased me hard. I finally had to tell her I was gay to get her to leave me alone. She kept flirting with me, though. I think that she thought, because she is such a beautiful woman that she could still get me in bed. We just burst her bubble in a big way. Maybe she will leave me alone now. I know you aren't out, yet, but that's a sample of how some people will treat you if they know you are gay. Don't let it bother you or allow that to take away from the fun we had. You are amazing."

"You really think so?"

"Definitely, you are handsome, have a great cock, and your ass is amazing. I love your sexy speedo tan lines, and I bet you are going to love it when I fuck you. We have to get together. But don't get the wrong idea. I'm not promiscuous. I haven't been with anyone for almost a year, but something about you clicked with me. I definitely want to see you again...... again..... and again. You're going to love feeling my cock pounding and throbbing deep in your virgin ass."

"I've never thought about getting fucked before, but I did find you licking my ass very erotic and didn't want you to stop. If I'm not gay already, I would definitely consider myself gay if I liked getting fucked."

"I don't want to rush you into coming out. It's ok to stay in the closet, but the way you love to suck cock, you are definitely gay, and I'm glad you are. You have awakened my sexual side, and I hope we become a regular thing."

Bruce and I were gazing into each other's eyes when I was slapped on the back. It was Chip. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?"

"Hi, Chip. It's about time. I was about to give up on you. Ready for a beer?"

"No, I don't have time for that. It's getting late. Let's go on up" and he turned and headed towards the elevator.

I started to get up, looking into Bruce's eyes, and he winked at me and licked his lips, and he said, "You boys have fun, and be sure to stop by on the way out and let me know how it went."

=================

To be continued

Comments and feedback is appreciated.

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
537 Followers