HS Wing Man Becomes My First Cock Ch. 05

Story Info
Chip shows up and…
1.6k words
4.45
3.6k
7

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 12/17/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers

I encourage you to read previous chapters to understand characters and context

------------

I rushed out of the bar to the elevators and caught up with Chip. He was in an elevator holding the doors open for me. My attention was pulled to his crotch, where it was obvious that his cock was already growing, producing the familiar, big bulge that I have come to love and I couldn't let it go unnoticed. I looked up into his eyes and he smiled a wicked, knowing, smile at me.

As we rode up in the elevator, he spoke, "Steve, I've been looking forward to you sucking my cock all afternoon. It was hard, no pun intended, all day, anticipating how good it's going to feel. I really need to relax after all the stressful meetings today."

"I hesitate to admit it, but I've been looking forward to sucking your awesome cock all day, too."

We got to his room and as soon as we went in he started throwing his clothes off. I started to undress, and he stopped me, "Leave your clothes on. It would be too gay for me if you get undressed. No man, other than you, will ever get close to my dick, and if you hadn't taken advantage of me so many years ago, I never would have learned what a great cocksucker you are. It's easier for me to imagine it's a hot lady sucking me off."

He, now naked except for his socks, sat on the edge of the bed. I looked at his beautiful, semi erect, fat cock and knew I couldn't resist it. "Chip, was the possibility of getting me to suck your cock the only reason your called me this week? Or did you really want to see me and catch up?"

"Steve, I did want to catch up with you, and yes, I was looking forward to you giving me a blowjob. I've jacked off so many times thinking about my dick sliding in and out of your hot, wet mouth. You are the only one that has ever let me cum in their mouth. The way you did that, and seemed to like it, I knew you wouldn't be able to resist, like now, you can't take your eyes off it. So, yes, you are a friend with a very special benefit, or should I say, a really special talent. You are an amazing cocksucker. I wish my wife would love sucking my dick like you do. But she doesn't like to even touch it, much less suck it. That's what makes our friendship so special. What are you waiting for? You know you crave sucking me off."

I knew he was right as I sank to my knees and grabbed his cock. I didn't understand what compelled me to suck him so many years ago, but the urge was uncontrollable then, and still, to this day, I knew I couldn't resist it. I loved how his fat cock felt in my hand as I wrapped my fingers around it. I leaned in and started by licking his balls, and then to lick his beautiful cock from the base up to it's head, and licking around it, taking my time as I didn't know if I would ever have the opportunity to suck his amazing cock again.

"Stop teasing me, Steve. Suck it."

"Will you be coming back to town, or is this the last time I get to suck your cock?" I was surprised by the tone of my voice, sounding as if I was begging, and doing my best to not sound fearful that there may not be another time.

As I began to slowly take his cock into my mouth, he answered, "It's such a turn on, knowing you crave sucking my dick. I'm going to find reasons to get back to town. That's what a true friend would do. And the wife has no interest in sex any more. I can't bring myself to cheat. You have provided my first orgasms in years, and I have to say, the best orgasms since you sucked me so many years ago. Oh, yeah, I love that. Don't stop."

I pulled him out of my mouth. "Those are good answers, Chip. I will always look forward to doing this." And I resumed doing what I knew loved, sucking a cock, his beautiful cock. And now that I had also been with Bruce and sucked his cock I knew it wasn't just Chip's cock, but that loved to suck cock, and knew I was a cocksucker. As I bobbed up and down Chip's amazing cock, I found myself comparing him and Bruce. They cocks were similar, yet very different. Chip had what was becoming a chubby dad bod. Bruce was muscular and lean, and had a trail of dark hair running up his flat stomach to his strong chest. He was beautiful from head to toe. Yet, the common thread was that I hungered to suck their cocks and please them, bring them pleasure, and satisfy their sexual needs, and taste their delicious cum.

I slowly worked up and down Chip's shaft, maintaining suction, and using my tongue on the underside. He was moaning and beginning squirming. I could feel his rock hard cock getting even harder. He raised his ass off the bed pushing his cock deeper into my mouth and jerked, filling my mouth with his delicious cum. I maintained sucking, and slowed my pace, enjoying the feeling of his cock pulsing, his cum shots hitting the back of my mouth. It ended too soon, as he started to soften in my mouth. I licked him clean and put my hands on his knees and looked up at him.

"Chip, Why is it that both of our wives have all but lost interest in sex, yet we find so much pleasure with each other?"

"I definitely love it when you suck me, but you receive pleasure from sucking me?"

"Yes, I have to admit it, I really do enjoy it, especially when you cum in my mouth. After all these years of denial, telling myself it was disgusting, I really do love it. I'm already looking forward to your next visit. I guess I need to be going."

I got up and left him lying on the bed, wishing I could get naked and get in bed with him and feel our bodies touching, kissing and exploring each other. But I knew that would never happen with him. To him I am a cocksucker, and nothing more. And as I rode down the elevator I thought, that's OK with me.

===============

Getting off the elevator I decided I needed a beer before driving home. I walked up to the bar and Bruce brought me a beer.

"Steve, you weren't up there very long. Everything OK?"

"When all you do is give a man a blowjob, it doesn't take long. I really love sucking him, but I wish there was more to it, that we could both get naked and kiss. I feel like I'm being used, but loving every minute of it."

"Well, there should be more to it. You guys don't kiss and hug?"

"No, he makes me keep my clothes on, while he gets naked. It confuses me. It makes me feel like the slut in college that would give any hard cock a blowjob. I admit I visited her a couple of times. She always seemed disappointed when I would zip up and leave as soon as I had shot my load in her mouth. I guess I'm a cock whore, too. The first time I saw another cock, your cock, I couldn't resist sucking it. I already am worrying about what I will do the next time I am confronted by a hard cock. Will I resist? or will I be overcome with the desire and suck it?"

Putting his strong hand on my forearm that was resting on the bar, he said, "Well, Steve, you've discovered you love cock, and that you are attracted to men. You still have a lot to learn about gay sex. I love kissing you, and look forward to showing you what making love with a man is all about. You have such a great body. I would love to have you come over to my place so we could get naked and in bed, take our time, and get to know every inch of each other's body."

"I would love to do that. You're the one with the amazing body. I would love to kiss you all over. Your cock is amazing. I loved it when you came in my mouth. We need to figure a way to make it happen."

"You are going to love it when I slowly fuck you to your best orgasm ever. If you think you love sucking cock, just wait until you feel my cock throbbing deep in your ass."

"That sounds scary, but I will consider it. I better be going before the wife gets suspicious."

===================

Driving home I couldn't get Bruce off my mind. I loved it when he was sticking his tongue in my ass. I never imagined it could feel so good. But allowing him to fuck me with his big cock, that would have to hurt, and if I loved it like he said I would, that would definitely make me gay. But I knew I wanted to see him again and, definitely want to suck him off again, and yes, I'm definitely curious, but...

Iwanttwo
Iwanttwo
544 Followers