All Comments on 'HS Wing Man Becomes My First Cock Ch. 05'

by Iwanttwo

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I need a Bruce.

Cane23Cane23about 1 month ago

"Steve, I've been looking forward to you sucking my cock all afternoon"... Really?!? Is that why you left you 'friend' waiting, without even messaging him?!

"Leave your clothes on. It would be too gay for me if you get undressed. No man, other than you, will ever get close to my dick, and if you hadn't taken advantage of me so many years ago, I never would have learned what a great cocksucker you are. It's easier for me to imagine it's a hot lady sucking me off." Ridicules and totally unfair. And who took advantage out of whom?!?

I cannot quote Chip any more...there is bullshit after bullshit...Some friend, use gloryhole if you want to imagine 'some lady'! He is so much 'resisting' that I believe he is in even deeper denial than Steve.

And for Steve, he has to grow his self-respect. He is discovering himself and doesn't depend on Chip's will (or dick) anymore. If Chip wants to repeat this, he should provide some satisfaction to Steve, at least as a friend if not as lover.

Bruce is the best option; he is willing to reciprocate and have sex enjoyable for both.

Fran_cdFran_cdabout 1 month ago

Loved the story from start to finish!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userIwanttwo@Iwanttwo
Yes, No, Maybe? I love to receive feedback and input. All comments are welcome. I welcome messages on Forum and will respond to all.

story TAGS