All Comments on 'Huband's Special BD Present'

by StevensChoice26

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

Very sexy and erotic. What fun. You write well. Would love to take a similar trip with my wife. Would you two like to cum? 😊

Wisconsinite123Wisconsinite123about 1 year ago

I loved the originality of the story and the son showing up was a great twist. Having an editor would be a plus, more problems than the average story. It won't stop me from checking out some of your other stories however.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So glad she didn't fuck anyone. My wife likes to be the only one naked in front of our friends, she's great to look at, plays around and lets them touch her, but they all know she's not going to fuck anyone. That way it's all in fun and everyone has a good time, just like in your story.

eyeshavya2eyeshavya2about 1 year ago

Wow such a hot and believable story, had me excited from almost the beginning.

Wilson SpaldingWilson Spaldingabout 1 year ago

Janie is something special...

Hope this story goes on!

GeordieMunroGeordieMunroabout 1 year ago

Another great story from you! Good sexy fun, with a sensitive approach to young Jordon's "initiation".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story. I'd prefer a little more reluctance and embarrassment from the wife to put up with hubby's requests, but still great.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Well done! You developed the main character very well and move the plot along with nice details but didn't get too carried away with them. Your ending left open further adventures of the heroine and he clever hubby!

Thanks for the time and effort to bring us a light and compelling story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStevensChoice26@StevensChoice26
We are a married couple, me 42, her 38. Very recently we began a little mild exhibitionism and enjoyed it. I will tell our stories as they happen but we are not sure how far this will go or if we take things any further. My wife's strongest asset is definitely a very nice pair...