Tables are Turned CAGED

Story Info
A cuckold couple take things further.
1.5k words
3.64
25.8k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma had been unsure before having her first cuckold encounter with Alex, but having had an incredible time was keen to do it again and to push Alex's boundaries just a little. Alex wanted to see his slutty whore wife fucked by another man, see her tight pussy stretched again by a big black cock. Maybe even multiple men. Her creamy white skin covered in cum, her pussy and ass dripping, waiting to be licked up by him. Tasting her cum mixed with the stranger's who had fucked her endlessly. In front of him. Hearing her moan and cum with another man. Seeing her skin flush red as her orgasm built, knowing before the stranger did that his wife was about to cum all over his cock. Knowing her pussy would tighten around the man's cock, knowing that if it was strong enough, she would push him out with the force of her orgasm. All while he watched. Helpless. Frustrated.

Emma wanted to completely emasculate and tease Alex. A fantasy formed in her head of punishment and reward for him. Alex had shown an interest in locktober, but when Emma suggested a cage, he seemed unsure. However, Emma decided the time was right to treat him!

Emma told Alex that she would make the arrangements this time. The evening came and Emma lay out some lacy crotchless knickers for her sissy cuckold husband to wear. Once he was dressed, she brought out the cage and locked his limp, redundant dick in it. Alex's eyes widened and he looked unsure, however he trusted Emma, and he was curious. Curious to see how it felt physically around his big cock, curious to see how it would feel to fully give up control, curious to see how turned on it would make Emma.

Emma got dressed in her matching basque, thong and stockings, with high heels. The underwear framing her curvy figure perfectly, pushing her creamy white breasts up and out. Her nipples already erect and straining against the lace. Her excitement already glistening against the tight thong.

Emma walked over to Alex, kissed him hard, and then swiftly spanked his ass. His pert, tight buttocks pinking up under her palms. She grabbed his head, kissed him again, and spat into his mouth, he hungrily swallowed it all. As a last treat she attached a collar and lead to him, ironically bought for her but not used until now... oh how she was enjoying the power switch.

Emma led Alex into the living room, into a corner where she instructed him to kneel. There was a knock at the door and Emma brought the visitor into the house. Alex was shocked, he expected to see the man they had met before, but the man in his living room, eyeing up his wife was new. He was tall, muscular, and young.

Emma had a confidence that Alex hadn't seen before. On previous occasions, she had been shy, reluctant almost, and had sought comfort and reassurance from him. But today she was sexy, confident, controlling the situation. She was in charge. Alex felt a surge of pride and horniness, his cock stirring and straining against it's prison. It felt unfamiliar, but not bad.

The man pushed her basque down, revealing her tits, her pierced nipples erect, he bent his head and sucked on them, and bit them, hard enough for Emma to cry out in a mix of pain and pleasure. He bent her over and picked up a riding crop and whipped her ass, whilst pulling on her hair. Alex knew this would make his wife cum. Alex's cock was painfully hard. Pre-cum was dripping through the cage. Emma orgasmed quickly. The man ordered her onto her knees, and thrust his hard cock into her mouth, fucking her throat. Emma was gaging and choking but did well to keep up with the assault on her mouth.

Emma turned the man around and started to lick his ass then moved on to fucking his tight hole with her tongue. Alex wanted desperately to swap places with this stranger, to have his wife eat his ass. Watching her was almost too much for him.

The man pushed Emma onto the floor, on all fours, grabbed a handful of her hair, and pushed into her tight, wet pussy. Emma and Alex were facing each other, their faces just inches away. Emma looked at him and said 'how does it feel watching me be fucked by a real man? Seeing him make me cum, his cock pounding in and out of me? While you just have to watch, caged, redundant, useless'.

Just as Alex was about to answer the man orgasmed, filling his wife with his hot cum. Alex looked at Emma, the silent question passing between them unspoken. Emma nodded. Alex moved from his position and lay Emma down on her back and pushed her legs back. He bent down and licked all the cum out of her, swallowing it all, licking her clean. Emma arched her back and came, hard under the skilful ministrations of her husband's tongue.

Alex expected the man to leave, but to his surprise he was hard again and this time looking at Alex while stroking his cock. Emma bent forward and kissed Alex, savouring the taste of herself still on his lips, she whispered, surprise darling, he's a treat for both of us today.

Emma indicated for Alex to kneel over the footstool with his glorious ass up, she licked and probed his ass getting him nice and wet. She reached around, undid the cage, and used his pre-cum as lube for his tight virgin hole. Alex was excited, and nervous. This had been a fantasy of his for so long now and it was actually happening. While Emma was tending to his ass, the man came around and presented his cock to Alex's mouth. Alex eagerly bent his head and took his cock into his mouth, tentative at first, he swirled his tongue around the head, the man groaned and pushed deeper in. Alex gagged slightly but kept up his efforts. Soon the man was fucking his throat, hard the way Alex fucked girls' throats, Alex was gagging and choking, saliva running down his face, his eyes watering, if he'd had make up on it would be running down his face at this point. The man stopped just before he came and withdrew from his mouth. Alex felt empty, bereft, sad at the lack of cum being pumped down his throat.

He needn't have worried, the man was now at Alex's ass, gently pushing his way in. It resisted at first but yielded to the girth and length of the man's impressive dick. Alex winced in pain, fleetingly, then revelle in the fullness. The feeling of a hard cock in his ass fucking him was almost too much for Alex, he was struggling to hold onto his orgasm. He cold feel the pace of the guy fucking him increase, and he knew it wouldn't be long before he came inside him. Emma could tell neither men were far from orgasm, she gently played with Alex's now hard, dripping cock. She looked at him while wanking his cock, using his precum as lube, and told him he was a dirty little cum slut whore. A sissy faggot who let men use him, that he was nothing but a toy to be used for their pleasure. That next time she was going to let multiple men use him.

Alex felt the orgasm rip through his body, his cock spurting rope after rope of hot salty cum into his wife's open mouth. At the same time, he felt the man cum inside him. Felt his tight ass filling with cum, felt the man thrust and his cock twitch inside his ass. It was almost all too much for him. He felt another orgasm coming off the back of the last one, the feeling of the man withdrawing his cock from his aching ass, the disappointment at the empty feeling, he pushed his hips back, wanting more. The man laughed and slapped his ass, hard. Emma, being the dutiful wife, licked at his sore and dripping ass, the softness of her tongue against the rawness of his ass was soothing and erotic. He pushed the cum inside him into her waiting mouth.

She moved around in front of him, and took his still hard cock, and spat some of the cum onto him, and moved her hand up and down. She knew he was near to another orgasm, she ordered him to open his mouth, he obliged, and she dripped the strangers cum into his open mouth. Alex swallowed it all, desperate for more. He grabbed Emma, threw her onto her back and entered her hard. He fucked her for his pleasure, pounding in and out of her, feeling the man's cum around his cock from both his ass and her pussy. He could feel Emma's orgasm building, but he didn't care about her, this was about him. His needs. She started to clench her pussy around his cock, and it was too much for him, his second orgasm in as many minutes erupted from him. His cum joining the strangers in Emma's tight pussy. Alex collapsed on top of Emma. Spent. Satisfied that he had been a good slut. His journey to cum whore started...