Hubby's Adventures 01

Story Info
Hubby finds a new outlet for his desire.
2.3k words
4.32
25.7k
16

Part 1 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes routines can be fun. As I took my usual walk home from the office Friday evening, I saw the bus pulling up at the bus stop right on time. Out came my favourite new friend. She flashed me her stunning smile and walked beside me.

This all started on Monday when I first met her here. She jumped off the bus in a hurry and almost knocked into me. Seemingly embarrassed, she walked on without saying a word. "That's alright, I wasn't scared," I explained with a straight face and a quick raise of my eyebrows, rolling my eyes slightly. Some sarcasm falls flat, but this time it excited a little inward laugh from her. That was the first time she flashed me that smile and I was immediately hooked.

We carried on chatting about what college she went to and what subject she was studying. I knew a bit about psychology from books I'd read, so was able to ask some intelligent questions. She seemed to appreciate it. When we got to her front gate she went through and closed it behind her, turning to say, "Bye," with the cutest little wave and that million dollar smile.

It's all I could think about that evening. I pretended to read my book as my wife presented me with dinner. I think I remembered to thank her for it before going back to my pretence of reading.

Tuesday evening saw me walking back from the office at the exact pace to catch the arrival of the bus again. Sure enough there it was. I slowed down just a touch so if she came off I'd be slightly behind her and in a better position to say hello again.

Emerging from the bus in her blue uniform, she saw me straight away and smiled that same magnetic smile. I caught up and walked beside her, asking how college was.

"Oh we were talking about Skinner and behaviour today, just like you said!"

That felt good. "That's right, honey," I thought to myself, "I'm the fucking man!"

It went quiet for a moment as I congratulated myself, "What did you think of it?" I inquired.

"We've only really done the introductory stuff. Seems interesting though."

Another moment of silence. Then she casually said, "My parents aren't home until later."

"Well that seems interesting as well." I replied, and she laughed that little laugh again.

When we got to her gate this time, I noticed her holding it open behind her for just a fraction of a second. That was all it took for me to follow behind. Not even looking back at me, she led me to the front door and opened it. Again, I followed. She walked up the stairs and I closed the door behind me before following her up, her short dress at that angle not hiding her white panties. We went into her room and clumsily undressed each other before I stoked her furry pussy. She was wet already and I pushed her onto the bed. Her face went from happy to serious as she saw my rock-hard cock pointing at her. Six inches but very thick, with a big mushroom-head on the top. Most girls tell me it's the biggest helmet they've ever seen.

I moved toward her and pressed that big purple head against her hot little pussy. Now she was looking up at me and smiling again. Slowly I pushed it into her, inch by inch. That little pussy was tight all the way up, holding every inch of my aching cock, soothing it. And my God it was hot in there! It felt like my helmet was burning by the time I got all the way in.

Of course, I hadn't felt college pussy for years, and I'd almost forgotten how good it was. I came within less than a minute, just like when I was younger, but this time I carried on pumping that thing, pretending I hadn't cum at all. Gradually speeding up the pace, I could tell she was close and helped her over the edge with some hard thrusting of my full length. Wrapping her arms and legs around me, she came with a groan. "Ohhh," she cried into my ear, which set me off too. For the second time in ten minutes, I came inside her amazing, hot, wet, tunnel. Immediately, I got dressed and let myself out.

The same happened Wednesday and Thursday. Friday was a little different. I walked her from the bus to her house and we went in, as per the routine. When we entered her room this time though, she didn't undress and just jumped on her bed, landing on her knees and elbows, face down. The momentum threw her short, pleated dress up and over her back, exposing her ass. She wasn't wearing any panties! And she'd shaved her pussy so I could now clearly see how perfect it was.

Turning her head to one side so she could peer at me from around her shoulder, I could see a half-smile on her face and one raised eyebrow, as if she was asking me to judge her new style. My cock had already given it ten out of ten and was pressing hard against my trousers, like it was trying to break out and see for itself. I looked at her sternly, as if I wasn't happy, and for a moment her smile faded.

Who was I kidding? I fell to my knees behind her, so that my face was level with her hips, and leant in to my beautiful prize. Placing my hands on the sides of her hips, I opened my mouth wide and clamped onto her perfect, hot slit, trying to get as much of it in my hungry face as I could. Gently licking the outer folds, I could feel with my tongue she'd done an excellent job of removing every last vestige of hair or stubble.

When I'd tasted every bit of her outside, I pushed my tongue in slightly and ran it up and down her whole slit. Starting at the top, inches away from her flat tummy, I slurped my way down to her opening. Then back up again. Each time I ran over her clit she let out a little noise, "oh," so that she repeated the sound again and again. Each time that music escaped her, my cock twitched in my trousers and seemed to grow harder, by degrees, so that it was aching by now. Almost painful.

Then a longer sound came from her, "mmmh," which repeated again, and as my tongue made its familiar journey down to her opening, I could tell what was happening. The first beginnings of a different taste were coming, and I sped up my tongue to bring it on.

"Nnnyah!" she gasped, and that amazing sound was accompanied by a flood of flavour from her tiny hole. I slurped and drank as much of the nectar as I could, pushing my tongue further in to drink right from the source. It was fucking delicious, and effected me like viagra. I thought I was going to come in my trousers, so excited had her juice got me. More and more I slurped, and more and more she came, until eventually I felt the flood start to slow down. I returned to her clit for a little lick and sure enough, she yelped and pulled her hips away from me slightly.

Now I knew she would be wanting cock more than anything on Earth, and I had the remedy. Undoing my trousers and letting them drop to the floor, I was surprised to see how big my tool had got. I grabbed the base and immediately felt how rock-hard it was, but I also noticed how much of it was still visible. I could have held it with both hands and there would still have been a couple of inches poking out, with my big, swollen, purple mushroom ready to do some damage. I've had plenty of comments from girls over the years about my cock and helmet: "You shouldn't be so wide"; "You've got a lovely big helmet"; and even, "Keep that thing away from me in future!"

I took a half step forward to line my cock-head up with her glistening, drooling slit, and gently nudged her with it. "MMMmmm," she purred and arched her back, giving me maximum access to her beautiful sex. There was no way I'd be able to get that fat helmet into her tiny little pussy without some preparation, and I rubbed my swollen cock-head round her opening in little circles. I noticed her hands starting to contract around the sheet on her bed, making little fists, and I knew everything was ready. Slowly I pushed my hips forward, forcing just the head between her smooth, wet folds, watching them stretch apart as the first part of my cock slid inside her.

God, she was tight! Even with all that natural lube, combined with my spit, I still had to use some pressure to push it in. I stopped momentarily with just my helmet in her, savouring the amazing feeling. She responded by moving her hips from side to side, telling me without words she wanted more. I obliged and pushed another few inches of fuck stick into her, before pausing again. She giggled and moved her hips again - this was a fun game! I slowly pushed the remaining few inches in and held her hips, not wanting this moment to end. I could feel her cervix blocking the way for my mushroom and knew I was as far in as she could take. Sure enough, she wasn't laughing now and gave no indication she wanted more.

I drew half my length out and pushed in again. This time, as I reached the top, her heavenly tunnel seemed to grip my shaft and mould itself to me. Again, I nudged her cervix with the end of my meat, and I could tell I wouldn't be able to last much longer.

I managed to control myself enough to make two more nice, slow half-strokes, before I had to fuck her properly. Drawing my cock out so just the tip was still inside, I rammed it back into her and she let out a moan.

"Uhhh," she breathed the last part of the sound, and it was like the music of angels. I withdrew again to ram the full length home and she made the same hypnotic sound, a little higher this time. Again and again I rammed my thick rod right into her and she vocalised her response. I must have managed about two minutes of this relentless pounding, gradually increasing the pace, before I felt it happening.

Normally I get that familiar tingling sensation in my balls and tip, letting me know I'm about to come. This was different. The feeling started in my hips and for a moment I wondered what was going on. Then the sensation travelled to my balls and up my solid shaft, until finally it was in my helmet. I didn't know what these new feelings meant but I knew I was unable to stop pounding her delicious little pussy.

And then it started. I gripped her smooth, round hips more tightly and started ramming that thing home with more force, pulling her onto my rigid tool with every powerful thrust. This got me even further inside her every time and I realised I was forcing the first part of my helmet into her unwilling cervix. I saw her bury her face in her pillow before my eyes clamped shut involuntarily.

"Agh, agh hah, uuuuuhhhhhh!," she was singing through the pillow and I felt her trying to move across the bed to get away. No fucking chance. I leant forward and folded my arms around her tummy and thighs, so I was fucking her like a dog. My helmet was completely engulfed in her cervix with each thrust now, and she changed her song as a result.

"Hhoow, how, ho, oh!" a different meaning to this song. Was she crying? That thought tipped me over the edge and I felt the whole world disappear, the only thing remaining was this incredible pussy tunnel and her ethereal music. The first few shots pumped out of my cock, directly into her cervix. Another shove and now I could feel the thick ropes of cum sliding out of me and coating her insides. Another tiny shove and more of the thick goo followed. I lost count of how many pumps but it seemed to go on for a long time. Eventually, after about a minute, the feeling started to subside, although I was still aware of cum being pumped from my tightening balls into this perfect being in front of me.

She was silent now and I felt like every last drop of my life had just been pumped into her. I kept my cock in her cervix for a moment, savouring the sensation, before slowly withdrawing it. Inch by inch, I watched as my still long but softening member came out of her. That pussy opened up slightly to allow my helmet out and my cock fell free between my legs. A tiny trickle of cum followed me out and ran down the top of her thigh. Now she slumped forward on the bed, face down, her knees just far enough apart to let me see more cum oozing from her and onto the bed. I admired my work for a moment. She had a great ass too.

Looking down to pull my trousers up, I noticed my cock was shining with her lube. I didn't want to get my best suit dirty and looked around for something to wipe myself on. Leaning over her, I gently bit one of those perfect, round ass cheeks. As I did so, my cock draped over her foot and I used the opportunity to use her foot to wipe the gunk off my dangling schlong. Talk about kill two birds with one stone!

I stood back up and pulled my trousers up to my knees, turning slightly as I did so. That's when I noticed a figure in the doorway...