Hubby's Adventures 02

Story Info
Hubby's appitite gets him into trouble.
1.6k words
4.39
9.7k
8

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The figure in the doorway was a woman. She was just standing there, staring at me with her mouth open and a look on her face that seemed to say, "I don't believe this! Who the fuck are you? What the fuck do you think you're doing?"

She was probably about my age, but doing well. A blonde bob, wide brown eyes, and in good shape. Her sweater stretched over what looked like a decent pair of breasts, and her tight blue jeans showed her shapely hips. They were pulled up tight enough to show the slight vertical fold of her crotch, and the clear 'v' shape between her legs.

I brought myself back to my senses and pulled my trousers up. Just as they got to my hips, I noticed she couldn't help but glance at my cock as I flopped it in, out of sight. As quick as I noticed, she returned her gaze to me. It was as if she just wanted to get one more look before it disappeared.

"I think you'd better come with me." She asserted, as I fastened the button and zipped the fly, as if she was a teacher taking me out of the class to give me a telling off. Naturally I obediently followed.

She led the way down the stairs and into the kitchen, my eyes watching her tasty looking ass in those tight jeans. What the fuck was wrong with me? I'd just had the fuck of my life, almost killing what I presumed was this woman's daughter, and now I was eyeing up another piece of ass I wanted to conquer. Turns out there's nothing wrong with me, I just have a functioning pair of balls, the type that never stop producing. She went to the far end of the kitchen and stopped at the work surface, turning to face me a few steps behind. I stopped too.

"So, do you care to tell me what's going on?" she asked in a rather annoyed tone. Her face was calmer now, but still she seemed shocked. How was I going to explain nicely that I'd just fucked the hell out of her daughter, and I'm currently eyeing up her mother for potentially the same treatment? Silence. And continuing to look at her body, apparently.

She got the message and her face returned to its former eyes-wide, jaw-open state.

"You bastard. You fucking bastard." she said in a quieter voice while shaking her head. That well-educated accent forming those base words did it for me. She was definitely on my radar now. I reckoned I'd probably never get a chance to be with that delicious little thing upstairs ever again. Not after this episode. So I took a chance and took one step toward this woman.

"Stop!", she snapped, "Stop right there," and then added, "young man."

So that's how she wanted to play it! It was clear we were about the same age, but she wanted someone to boss around and get mad at. Boy, was I up for that!

I took another step toward her so that we were now within touching distance.

"I said stop." she reminded me, but there was a little, almost undetectable play in the command this time.

She put her hands on her hips and tilted her head slightly to the side, while looking directly at me. A half-smile played across her lips and her eyes were asking me a question. I looked down at her hips and took her hands, holding them between us. She made a half-assed attempt to pull her hands away, but there was no force or wriggling, just pretence.

I didn't want to rush this and blow my chance, so I just held her hands like that for a while, looking into her brown eyes. The lashes were treated well and the eye-liner was perfect. Her red lipstick accentuated the shape her lips formed as she pouted, suggesting she was unhappy. Every atom in me wanted to just grab her and fuck her, but somehow I managed to stay where I was.

Eventually she sighed and used both hands to keep nudging me backwards to the kitchen table, then onto a seat. I sat like a good boy, still holding her hands but having to look up at her face. She was smiling now and I lowered my gaze to drink in the sight of her crotch in those tight blue jeans.

Then she sighed again, but this time dropped to her knees in front of me. Now she pulled her hands from mine and started unzipping my fly, her fingers bumping and stroking my hardening cock as she struggled with the zipper. I reached a hand down to help her but she slapped it away, before returning to her task. These accidental hand nudges and rubs through the material of my trousers were now intentional, each one making my throbbing shaft fill out more and more.

When the fly was finally fully open, she reached in with one hand and found my stiffening member, curling her fingers round it and stroking gently and slowly. Losing patience, she tried to release it from its prison, but found it was too long to manoeuvre out of the fly opening. Tugging it this way and that, she almost bent it in half with her efforts. This is when I took the matter into my own hands and undid the button at the waist. My trousers fell open and her face lit up as her cylindrical prize leapt out, almost smacking her cheek.

With one hand holding the base of my shaft, she reached her other hand down, into the waistband of her jeans and started gyrating her hips in time with the movement of her fingers. Watching my cock throbbing in her hand seemed to aid the pleasure she was administering to herself. I was enjoying the scene too.

Then she stepped it up a gear, coaxing the skin slowly up my stiff pole and down again. On each up stroke, my helmet swelled and became the darkest shade of purple, making her gasp as she stared, transfixed. Her open mouth just inches from my cock looked so inviting, but I wanted her to take the initiative, if that's what she wanted.

And that's what she wanted. Moving her face closer to my helmet, she glanced up at me while gently brushing her lips against it. This felt fucking amazing. Next, she licked from the base of my shaft all the way to the top, followed by more licks up the underside of my shaft, just where it meets my helmet. She knew exactly what she was doing. This was already the best head I'd ever received.

Her lips now kissed the very tip of me, and she pushed her head down, making her lips and jaw open wide as the whole of that mushroom slid into her expert mouth. Once inside, she continued the tongue action on the exact spot she had before. The part where the underside of my shaft meets my helmet is the best place to lick, and she fucking knew it.

If I hadn't dispensed so much into her daughter minutes ago, this tongue action would've finished me off. But I was able to hold on, seemingly with super-human will power. She made a little disappointed 'ohh' noise, but with a mouth full of cock, it was more like 'hmm.' I guess she was expecting me to have come already and felt disappointed with no result yet.

This forced her to up the game again, and she started swirling her tongue around my helmet now. Faster and faster she circled that bell-end and I started to get very sensitive. Where had she learnt this stuff? Now she returned to the underside of the shaft with rapid, side to side tongue rubbing. I could easily come any minute now.

That was when I turned to the door and saw my beautiful princess from upstairs in the doorway, staring at the scene. Her eyes were moist with tears and she looked directly at me as I turned, with the most heart-broken expression I'd ever seen.

Just at that moment I'd started coming. This mother knew how to handle that too. She held her lips and tongue, still but firm, on my hugely sensitive helmet. At the same time she gently pumped one fist up and down my shaft. This, I now realised, was the best way to get every last drop of cum from my overworked balls.

Squirt after squirt, I filled her mouth with the liquid, and she kept on pumping that fist for more. Humming with every mouthful, sending vibrations to exactly the right place to keep it going.

I was still staring at my princess as I filled her mother's mouth with the hot liquid she craved. A tear ran down her soft cheek and she ran back upstairs.

Long after I'd pumped every last drop into this woman's eager mouth, she was still sucking and licking like an expert whose life depended on it. Literally my cock was going soft in her mouth, but she relentlessly made sure it was spotlessly clean. It wasn't a sexual feeling by now, just a nice, comfortable feeling of being looked after in the best way possible.

"Oh, fuck." I eventually sighed. She lifted her head from my cock and chuckled.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked with a wide grin.

I couldn't think of anything smart to say, and just replied, "That was really fucking good."

She smiled, stood up and walked over to the fridge. "Would you like a drink?" she inquired without looking at me.

I got the message. "No. I'd better go." And with that, I stood, pulled my trousers up and left their house.

Upon arriving home, I saw my wife in the car. She wound the window down.

"You're just in time," she said, "I'm gonna take you out for a drive."