Hubby's Adventures 06

Story Info
A not so little get-together.
2.3k words
4.48
3.5k
2
0

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went to the cafe for lunch on Tuesday just to get out of the office for an hour. It was mild and sunny, and the air felt good in my lungs. I grabbed a sandwich and a coffee and sat at a table next to the window.

Pretty soon the cafe started filling up and I felt lucky to have secured a place to sit. I'd eaten half my sandwich when a guy asked politely if he could sit opposite me, at the same table.

"Sure." I said, looking round at the lack of seats, and I gestured to the remaining empty seat opposite.

The guy sat down and I continued looking out the window as the city passed by. Although I wasn't looking at him, I could see from the corner of my eye that he took a massive bite from his sandwich and looked out of the window too, chewing his food deliberately.

When I turned to take more of my coffee, I glanced up at him and recognised him immediately. It was my wife's weekly toy, and mother's new boyfriend.

"Oh, hi." I offered, guessing he had already spotted who I was before he sat down.

He returned my greeting with a cautious smile, "Hi."

He was wearing an open, sleeveless hi-vis top over a tshirt, his hard hat set down on the table next to his sandwich.

"You working on the corner over there?" I asked, nodding toward the roadworks visible from our place near the window.

"Yeah," he replied, "fibre broadband for the internet."

His accent let me know English wasn't his first language, but his grammar was good.

"Cool." I concluded, and the conversation could've ended there, but somehow he seemed to be awkwardly waiting for me to continue talking.

When I didn't, he asked, "You ok?"

He held my gaze as he asked and I knew from this he was asking whether I was ok with him unloading his huge thick meat into my wife every week.

"Yeah!" I blurted out and realised I might have sounded a bit too enthusiastic. I turned my head to look out the window again, and from my peripheral vision, I could see him nod gently before taking another bite.

I thought about that big pole filling my wife's mouth as she sucked and slurped as much as she could fit in. I thought about both her hands gently working that smooth, hard shaft as she swirled her tongue round that helmet. I thought about her squealing excitedly as she tasted the first drops of hot cum pulse out of that cock.

I must have been staring out the window for longer than I realised because the next thing I knew, he was standing up to leave. The sandwich was gone and he was throwing the wrapper in the bin on his way out.

"See you!" he called back as he left the shop.

"Yeah. See you soon." I called back and the shop seemed to go quiet as I said it.

He barely concealed a chuckle as he left and no one in the shop was talking now, after my loud reply. That was when I realised, to my horror, that I wanted to suck his cock!

That evening I had a shower and tried to focus on having a normal rest of the day. I put comfortable joggers and a loose t-shirt on before going into the front room with a mind to just flop on the sofa and watch tv.

As I entered the room, Abi, my wife, looked me up and down from where she was standing. She was wearing a tight, white cotton top which irresistibly drew the eye to her nipples. She must have seen my eyes drink in the sight because they started to harden a little.

My eyes then dropped to her short, black skirt. Abi's legs were still hot. All that running and yoga evidently paid off. She clearly wasn't as excited at me looking at her legs, as she blurted out, "Come on. We've been invited to a party."

My poor brain had no time to process this. She was dressed like she wanted to get fucked and informed me that we were going to a social gathering. All I could manage in response was, "What?"

Abi didn't even look at me as she walked to the front door to get the car keys. "Come ON!" she insisted impatiently, and I obediently followed.

It didn't take long before I realised we were driving to the same place in the woods where I first 'met' Omar, Abi's big-cocked friend. I'd only spoken to him hours earlier and I felt a bulge appearing in my trousers as I thought about meeting him again in this very different environment.

We soon pulled into the carpark at the edge of the woods where we'd been met by Omar last time. This time, ours wasn't the only car here.

"I guess Omar has a car now." I said, hoping Abi would confirm my suspicions.

"I guess so." she replied, curtly.

We both got out of the car, but this time, Abi didn't hang around. She walked off in the direction of a grassy field adjacent to the woods. I followed.

As we entered the main part of the secluded field, the sight I saw made my heart race. I felt my face warm up considerably as my heart pumped way too much blood around my body, and I froze for a moment.

There, together in the field, were all my new friends!

Sofi, the college-going angel I'd fallen in love with. To her right, Leslie, Sofi's Mother. And to Leslie's right, was Omar. Sofi and Leslie seemed as shocked to see me as I was. Omar, on the other hand, seemed as though he knew exactly what was going on - the sly bastard!

He'd clearly arranged all this and started introducing Abi to Sofi and Leslie. Should I pretend I'd never met them before for Abi, my wife's benefit? That would seem weird to Sofi and Leslie. Should I pretend I did know them? That would be alarming for my wife. In the end I just stayed quiet and hoped it would all go unnoticed.

"So," started Leslie, "You two are married."

Leslie was such a trouble-maker!

"That's right," replied Abi, "but we're not a conventional couple." I felt Abi was competing with Leslie for the maximum attention from Omar. Leslie, of course, was not interested in competing. She just wanted to watch me squirm.

Still in competition mode, Abi lightly ran the back of her hand over Omar's crotch and said, for everyone to hear, "How's this beautiful thing today?"

Omar smiled and undid his shorts, letting them drop to the floor. He wasn't fully hard yet, but that semi was still pretty impressive, hanging between his legs. Abi wasted no time and dropped to her knees to bring him to full hardness. Leslie watched her with a smile and slowly knelt down beside Abi to get a closer look at the action.

"He seems to like that." Leslie purred playfully to Abi.

Abi understood there was no competition now, and smiled back at Leslie. Abi grabbed the base of the now fully erect monument, and pointed it towards Leslie, sharing the prize. Leslie grinned broadly and leant in to kiss the tip of the giant fuck stick. She then parted her lips a little and sucked gently on the helmet, swirling her tongue around it as she did so.

Abi looked curious and watched Leslie's technique closely, and after a few more slurps, Leslie noticed the attention. "Wanna try?" Leslie offered and pointed the cock back at Abi. That thing looked fucking lethal now, and Abi wanted to learn how to get it that excited. Putting the helmet in his mouth, Abi started running her tongue around.

"Like this?" Abi asked, briefly pulling the meat out of her wet mouth to ask.

"Mmm," encouraged Leslie, "but a little slower. Make him wait and wish for more."

Abi followed the instructions like a good girl, and a little while later, made the most beautiful yelping noise.

"MMMmmm!" Abi cooed and pulled the cock from her mouth. A drool of precum spilled from her mouth, and she looked up at Omar's face in awe.

"Oh, you're a quick learner!" Leslie noticed, and Abi, face still in awe, looked round at Leslie. Without hesitation, Leslie kissed my wife with passion, licking and drinking the salty fluid from my wife's face and mouth.

"Mustn't waste it." Leslie told her and proceeded to suck the remaining precum direct from the source. "Tastes good doesn't it?"

Leslie's question snapped Abi out of her temporary trance. "I've tasted cum before!" Abi protested, as if she were being mocked for her innocence.

"Oh I'm sure you have, baby." Leslie assured her, "With a beautiful face and a hot body like that, I bet you've had more cum than you're willing to admit to your husband there!"

That was when Abi seemed to remember I was there, and turned to glance at me. Then she looked at Leslie, winked, and returned to the cock they were practising on. Leslie looked at me then, and passed the wink on, before she too returned to being the teacher at cock school.

I turned to look at Sofi now. She was staring at me like she was missing her favourite toy. I stepped towards her and she immediately ran to me. Crashing into me, she threw her arms around me and kissed me hard and passionately on the lips. I held her to me so tightly that her feet left the ground. I felt like if I squeezed any harder, I'd break her ribs! But we continued devouring each other like that, in pure heaven.

Once again, I felt myself melting into her. As if we were one person enjoying our shared life for the first time since her bedroom, months ago. Eventually, she relaxed the grip of her arms and slowly, so slowly, slid down my body slightly. The feeling of this delicious young thing sliding down my body was amazing, and as her crotch sank level with mine, I realised I had a massive erection, tenting out my joggers.

"mmMMmm," Sofi purred directly into my ear, as her pussy sensed the bulge. That close-up sound, coupled with the sensation of her soft, hot groin, almost sent me over the edge. She started writhing her hips to keep the sensation going and I could not bring myself to make her stop. Her hot moist breath started coming in spasms now, directly into my ear, and I realised she was coming. The heat from her pussy was increasing and I felt a dampness transmitted through our clothes.

Shit! Was I gonna cum too? Before we'd even got our clothes off? I tried momentarily to think of a way to stop that from happening. But I didn't want to interrupt Sofi's beautiful orgasm. The orgasm she was sharing with me, not just on a physical level, but spiritually too.

"Fuck." I murmured, and surrendered to her incessant climax. "Oh FUCK!" I breathed into the air as I let myself go. I stabbed my clothed cock into her hot, clothed body. Again, and again I thrust my iron cock into her and I felt her hold me tightly as she started to come again. Now I felt the come in me starting to rise and I gripped her body tightly so there would be no escape.

"MMMMmmmm" I growled, as the first jet burst from me and coated the inside of my joggers.

"Oh, God!" I called again, as the second blast tore from my red-hot cock. As Sofi kept writhing her hips, I could now feel my gooey seed lubricating the movements between us.

And still more came. A third, a fourth, a fifth squirt of my saved up semen flooded out of me, and each one was met with a squeal of delight and a loving rub from the soaked crotch of my beautiful angel.

Eventually, I ceased moving, exhausted. My knees trembling so I could barely hold Sofi in the air any more. But this goddess in my arms kept on rubbing herself against me, miraculously bringing more seed from my insides. My orgasm had at last abated, but she was still bringing the life-fluid from me.

Somehow, she must've sensed when I was completely drained, and gradually slowed her movements to a stop. My legs gave way and I collapsed to the ground, face up, Sofi landing astride me. Our crotches together, staring into each others eyes.

We stayed staring like that for a while, when I heard a voice. It was Leslie. "I think you needed that!"

I looked round and saw she was probably speaking to both of us. Abi was still enjoying her new found skills and putting them to good use. Sofi started to move to make herself more comfortable, but we found ourselves glued together. The sheer amount of sperm I'd produced had entirely soaked the crotch of our clothing, and now it had dried and stuck us together like glue. We laughed at the situation, and Sofi, as slowly as possible to exaggerate the sound, peeled herself off me.

We sniggered like kids. I looked round to see if anyone else heard, but found they were focussed on something more interesting. Abi had used her new skills to make Omar's cock absolutely awe inspiring. Most guys that big don't often get fully hard: not enough blood for the hydraulics to work; but this was like an iron bar and even Omar seemed surprised!

Leslie's face grew very serious, and Abi held one hand on the base of Omar's rod while she pulled her mouth off the head to stare at it. Then she turned away from Omar and got on all fours, showing us all that she had no underwear on. It was also clear that she was massively turned on by her work, her pussy drooling as she waited for the inevitable.

Omar glanced round at me, as if asking for permission and I hesitated for a moment. Would I ever be able to please her again, sexually, if I allowed this to happen?