Hubby's Adventures 07

Story Info
Hubby's first bi experience.
2.9k words
4.26
11.8k
7

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thoughts raced round my mind as to the consequences. This could spell the end of the sexual relationship I'd had for nearly 30 years with my wife. This moment seemed to exist outside of time.

Omar and his olympic sized shaft were lined up with my wife's drooling pussy. He was looking at me, asking with his eyes for my consent to impale my wife with it. Now Abi, my wife, also looked round at me, as if to say, "Don't let me wait any longer!"

Then Leslie turned to look at me too. She pulled a face which in any language meant, "Well?"

I was seriously considering nodding my head in approval, when I felt Sofi, still lying next to me, wrap her fingers around my expanding dick. Everyone could see my dick getting hard except me! I couldn't hide my desire any longer, not even from myself.

I nodded at Omar and he turned his attention to the hungry, wet pussy in front of him. Holding the base of his shaft, he moved his hips forward so that the head of his giant fuck stick nudged Abi's outer lips.

Abi gasped with the anticipation, and Omar wiped his helmet up and down and round and round in little circles around Abi's opening. His swollen cock head was soon covered in Abi's delicious goo, and he made a gentle, first attempt at penetrating her.

Just an inch of his helmet went in, pushing Abi's pussy open, making her drop her head so it just hung between her arms. "Ohhhhhh" she gasped, now realising the full enormity of what she'd asked for.

Omar held fire for a moment, just leaving the tip inside her as she savoured the feeling of her first very big cock. Eventually, Omar couldn't stay still any longer. He eased out slowly, almost entirely, then pushed in again. This time though, he pushed another couple of inches into her, so that his helmet entirely disappeared into her.

"Hmmmmm," she responded, not moving. Fair play to Omar, I thought. He could've just gone right ahead and rammed that thing right in, up to the hilt. But he wanted it to be a special moment for her. I noticed a line of goo start to hang down from Abi's pussy, right where Omar's helmet was impaling her. She was cumming! Omar hadn't even started yet, and she was already over the edge. I was definitely yesterday's news as far as that pussy was concerned from now on.

Out of the corner of my eye, I could see Sofi, still grasping my cock, but as transfixed as the rest of us on the colossal event happening to my wife.

I could make out Abi's pussy convulsing now as she came multiple times around that swollen head.

Eventually, her orgasm subsided, and Omar pulled out again, before pushing, returning to that addicted pussy. Once more, Omar pushed a few more inches in and Abi took it without moving. I think he wanted some of the fun now and went a bit deeper still.

"Oh!" Abi exclaimed, not expecting that, but not complaining either.

Omar made another long, slow outward stroke before sending the shaft back into my wife. Again, he pushed a little deeper this time and I was curious to see how much more she could take. This time, Omar pushed further, further, and slowly, he managed to get almost all the way in. It was fucking incredible to see. There must've been ten inches of thick, hard cock inside her, and she was taking the lot. With one final shove, Omar grunted as he brutally thrust the last inch or so into her.

"Oh Shit!" cried Abi and leant forward just a little. I looked up at Omar's face and his eyes were shut tightly. There was no way to stop him now and he seemed to change the position of his knees whilst grabbing Abi's hips tightly.

And then he started really fucking her. Each outward stroke of about 7 inches was followed by a savage thrust all the way back in, so there was a slapping noise as his body collided with her ass. Abi's fingers tightened into fists and she gripped the grass, pulling a few blades out each time, as she was propelled forwards. Another drip of goo from her pussy, but this time she wasn't making a sound, just concentrating on letting that thing take her to another dimension.

Time after time Omar smashed that thing into her. Leslie's face was deadly serious as she watched the spectacle unfold in front of us. Her mouth slightly open as if she were about to say something but the words weren't coming.

After about 5 or 10 minutes of this relentless pounding, Abi lifted her head slightly. Leslie looked at her face immediately and as she did so, Abi reached one hand round to Omar's hip. Omar was still bludgeoning away, completely unaware of anything in the universe except the pussy he was destroying - my wife's pussy!

Leslie seemed to know what was happening and reached to hold Omar's shoulder. Omar looked round at Leslie, "Wha?" he gasped.

"I think that's enough." Leslie suggested to him.

Poor Omar looked like he'd been caught by the police, "Ohhhh," he sighed, "I need to..." he started to explain to Leslie, who cut him off with a raised finger.

Like a good boy, Omar stopped, and slowly withdrew his glistening member from my wife. A flood of pussy juice cascaded from Abi's hole, left gaping from the onslaught. Abi slumped forward and rolled onto her back.

As she did so, Leslie was taking off her jeans and panties. I got my first glimpse of her pussy. It was as well looked after as the rest of her, and I felt like I wouldn't mind a taste of it. But that wasn't about to happen yet, as she was bending over, taking Abi's place, letting herself be used by the owner of the monster we had all become aware of.

Leslie wasn't soaking wet like Abi was, but Omar's cock was still dripping with Abi's cum, so that he was able to just slide it straight into Leslie. She didn't make a sound, or even pull a face. This woman was evidently way out of my league, and I made a mental note never to try and impress her by fucking her with my slightly bigger than average tool.

Omar resumed his lethal motion with Leslie and Leslie also dropped her head. This time though, Abi was laying there and Leslie literally face-planted Abi's exhausted pussy.

Abi half-smiled and started stroking Leslie's hair. Leslie seemed to enjoy the aroma of the pussy beneath her face, and started delicately kissing and licking her way around it.

Without any sexual sensation left, Abi nonetheless enjoyed the attention, and caressed Leslie's hair and face as the clean-up off her pussy went on.

I didn't think anything of it at the time, but Leslie seemed completely nonplussed about the giant cock smashing in and out of her tidy looking quim.

Just then I heard Sofi call out, "Oh hi!"

I looked toward the part of the field where we entered earlier and saw Emma, Sofi's friend who I'd got to know some weeks before, walking towards us with a plus one.

"This is David." Emma said, nodding towards the lad by her side, who was wide-eyed with amazement.

David approached the scene totally agog. His jaw looked like it was closer to the ground than to the top of his head, it was hanging open so much.

When Emma thought they were close enough to be part of the group, she stopped David and dropped to her knees. I watched as she undid his jeans and pulled them down, before she knelt up in front of him. Emma's head obscured the view of David's lower half, but from the position of her hands and the movement of her head, it was clear she was getting straight down to business with her young man.

Almost instantly, Emma complained out loud, "Oh for God's sake, David!" and sat down next to him, facing us. Now we could see David's cock and he was completely unaroused. That little thing was just hanging there, not unlike his jaw.

As Emma sat down, he was evidently able to see more of the action and his eyes flicked to the beautiful sight of Leslie, eating the delicious meal that is Abi's pussy. At the sight of this, his cock became erect in seconds. It wasn't very big, but a decent shape, and from my memory of Emma's tight little mound, I reckon he would've done the trick for her.

"Look Emma," Sofi pointed, "You've just got to give him a chance. He's got nice and hard for you now." And with that, Sofi smiled, encouragingly.

"I know it's not very big." said Emma, in her usual, blunt manner, as if we would judge her by the size of her partner's cock.

"I think it's lovely." Sofi continued, "I bet you love sucking that. And fucking it."

Sure enough, Emma smiled back at Sofi, before resuming her kneeling position and pleasuring David.

"Oh!" David called out and closed his eyes.

"Mmm" Emma squealed, "You bastard!" she gurgled the last words. David must've cum straight away in Emma's hot little mouth. I felt a momentary sense of pride as I thought how well I'd taught her to suck cock.

Emma sat down again in a huff, repeating the exact same expression as she had moments before. I was faintly amused at her reaction, but Sofi, always the good friend, was ready with more encouragement.

More than vocal encouragement this time though. Sofi let go of my cock and walked, on her knees, over to her friend.

"Hey, it's ok Emma." Sofi reassured her, "When they're this age, they get hard again almost immediately."

Sofi was right. And in this case, David hadn't actually got soft after spraying the inside of Emma's mouth. Still, greedy little Sofi wanted a closer look at David's equipment and used this as a perfect excuse to get closer.

"All you have to do," Sofi informed Emma, "is give it a little attention with your finger tips." And with that, Sofi reached up and started tickling the already hard shaft of David's cock. The sight of that made my cock twitch a little bit. Sofi carried on caressing the modest sized nob, perhaps wondering if it got any bigger, or perhaps just enjoying the feeling of a different cock in her fingers. She began holding it more firmly now, stroking its full length and smiling at it.

"Ok." Interrupted Emma, "I get it. Thank you." and she knelt up again to take over. Sofi gave it a little kiss on the helmet, like a goodbye kiss, and crawled back over to me with a big smile on her face.

"You enjoyed watching that, didn't you?" Sofi said, more to my now throbbing cock than to me. I pulled my joggers down and off, then reached out to Sofi as she approached and pulled her, once white, panties down.

It was as if they'd been starched, such was the amount of cum I'd pumped onto them earlier, and as I tossed them away, they almost stood up on their own as they landed.

Sofi's pussy looked amazing. It was the best thing I'd ever seen. Not just in real life, but better than anything on the net too. She had the perfect pussy that could make her a fortune in soft porn. I was about to start slurping that beautiful sight, but she had other ideas, and kept crawling until she was astride me.

From her position above me, she lined her hole up with my solid shaft and slowly sank down, impaling herself on me. Oh my god she felt good. Her's was a pussy that was tight all the way up. All she had to do was grind her hips against mine and I was well on the way. I used all my willpower not to coat the inside of her tunnel right there and then.

"Hmm, mmm, mmm." she started groaning her magical song again and the sound made it even harder to hold on. But hold on I did, not wanting this unbeatable feeling to end. The gentle nudge, nudge of her cervix with every grind, was like a little kiss on my helmet each time, and for the second time that evening, my brain was telling my balls not to cum. But they were taking a lot of persuading.

I tried to focus on something else to hold back the torrent. Looking round, I saw Emma on all fours now, getting fucked from behind by David. His short, sharp thrusts, being met with Emma's squeals. I was reminded of how Emma climbed on me that day, and duly lost her cherry on my exploding cock. That thought wasn't helping in the battle for supremacy over my supercharged balls.

Then I looked up and saw Leslie slide off of Omars weapon, still not fully discharged it seemed, and collapse into Abi's pussy. I watched as Leslie pulled herself off of that beast at an angle. Inch after inch emerged from her smooth pussy when, "Pop!" it escaped and swung round in our direction.

Some of Leslie and Abi's combined goo flicked off it and splattered on mine and Sofi's face. Sofi giggled and licked the blob off my face. I returned the favour. Then we both looked back at the solid rod pointing at us. It needed yet more attention, and neither Sofi nor I could stop staring at it.

Omar noticed our admiring looks and moved toward us. Closer and closer his cock came to us, until it was directly between our faces.

I didn't know my mouth was open until another drop of pussy juice dripped from that shaft onto my lips. It tasted fucking good, and I wanted some more. The trouble was, the only place to source that delicious nectar right now, was from the mammoth cock hovering above my face.

The dark blue sky of evening was the background to my field of vision, suggesting the end of a day. Sofi's beautiful face was staring at me and the glistening shaft between us, like a question mark only I could answer.

The improbably large cock of Omar was in the immediate foreground, offering me the opportunity to make my answer to this very binary, polarised question.

For the second time this evening, as the day drew to an end, I surrendered my old ways, and allowed the darkness of night to enter.

I lifted my head a couple of inches off the ground and reached out my tongue. It touched the underside of Omar's rod, about halfway along, and I tasted the famiar sweetness of pussy lube. And it was good.

Swallowing the first slurp, I extended my tongue again for another, this time from slightly further along the shaft.

For my third try, I was joined by Sofi, her face close to mine on the upper side of the thick, meaty cock.

Our lips met, as if we were kissing, but there happened to be a huge rod between us. Together, we slowly sucked and slurped our way along the rigid falace. Inch by delicious inch, we cleaned our way along his pole until, eventually, we reached the head.

Sofi straightened up at this point, and started grinding her pussy on my expanding cock again. This allowed me to take the helmet by myself.

I opened my mouth wide and let the hot, wet mushroom in. The first helmet I'd ever sucked and I surprised myself at how much it turned me on.

I wanted to please this king of cocks and slurped my tongue around the underside and helmet, just like I'd taught the girls around me.

Omar responded instantly and I felt his cock start twitching in my eager mouth. Without stopping, I continued to slurp and suck, the twitching giving me all the encouragement I needed.

At last, Omar was getting the release he so badly wanted all evening, and I tasted the first salty trickles leak from his end. More and more of the semen leaked into my virgin mouth and I started to come too. Sofi was squealing her song to the cool evening air, and my balls responded to each sound with a thick jet of cum, directly into the depths of her almost scoldingly hot quim.

I cleaned each drop of liquid from Omar's cock as it arrived, and eventually no more came. I carried on sucking and slurping though, as Sofi and I were not done yet. I still had a few more squeezes left in my balls, and Sofi's pussy felt like it was sucking each squirt from me, each thrust from her hips driving my aching tool deeper into her.

At last, her sweet song sank into a soft, loving moan, and I emptied the very last bead into her adorable body.

Omar pulled his cock from my mouth and fell to the floor beside us.

Behind me, I heard Leslie state, "That was hot!"

Soon after, Emma asked, "Who the fuck is that?"

I felt it was a bit late for introductions, and looked round to tell her, when I saw two figures approaching in the dark.