Hubby's Adventures 05

Story Info
Blondie gets first cock while Mother meets Mr. Rolling Pin.
2.6k words
4.65
4.1k
2

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 07/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monday evening saw the girls jump off of the bus and wait for me to catch up. Princess flashed me that smile and blondie came straight out with it, "Did you get the message I sent you?"

"Er, oh yeah." I stammered, pretending I hadn't been looking at it every hour for the whole weekend, and that it was responsible for me giving my wife the best fuck she'd probably had for decades.

Blondie giggled at my response. Princess didn't react at all. Did she even know the content of Blondie's message? Was it a secret? I decided to stay quiet. I didn't want to be demoted back to the guy who followed along from a distance. I was back, walking alongside Princess for the time being and I intended to stay in this zone for as long as possible.

The girls chatted about college, and in particular some kid called David, who'd got their attention today. I listened in silence, hoping this was just a test for me.

When we got to the garden gate, Blondie held the gate open for me. Before walking through, I looked at Princess for her permission. She avoided my gaze, walking straight to her front door.

"C'mon!" Blondie urged, and I walked through closing the gate behind me. I was invited in the house in a similar manner and I hesitated less this time.

As we walked up the stairs, I glanced in the lounge and could make out the mother sitting on the sofa watching the TV. She had a skirt which finished just above the knee and her legs were uncrossed. I looked at her face ready to nod my hello, but she either blanked me or didn't notice. As I ascended the stairs, my view diminished until I could just see her legs. My eyes probed the shadow between her knees but found nothing inappropriate.

Upstairs, in Princess' bedroom, we sat separately. Princess on her chair, Blondie and me on opposite ends of her bed.

"Will you wait here and keep me company?" Blondie asked me.

I looked at Princess quizzically and she explained, "Mum's new boyfriend is downstairs and she wants to introduce him to me." Then she added, "I just wanted your opinion on him."

"Ok." I accepted immediately, without any hesitation. Whatever she said, I would do.

"Could you go down to the kitchen and pretend to get a glass of water, but get a sneaky look at him as you pass the doorway? Y'know, first impressions and all that." she asked.

"Sure, yeah." and before I'd even finished my instant response, I was standing and making for the door.

As I closed the bedroom door behind me, I heard the girls whispering loudly to each other. I didn't care what they were saying, though, I was on a very important mission for my goddess of the universe. My cosmic priestess.

I reached the bottom of the stairs and walked casually past the doorway to the lounge. All I could see walking this way was the mother's legs, still uncrossed, and her face seemingly still glued to the TV.

In the kitchen, I ran the tap into a glass and downed the contents. I then ran another glass and made my way back to the hall, holding the glass at hip level to make it obvious that's why I'd come downstairs. Walking past the doorway facing the other way, I saw the mother's legs again, ever so slightly further apart. Next to her, I saw a younger guy wearing jeans. She quickly smoothed her skirt down and I realised they'd been playing a naughty game while I was getting a drink. My second clue to my interrupting their game, was a massive cylinder shaped bulge down the leg of his jeans. Impressive, as my wife would've said.

I walked back up the stairs and my diminishing view of the lounge gave me just the right angle to see her legs move apart and a male hand reach into the gap they left. The pervert in me wanted to stop and watch the show, and that's how I recognised the guy. This was the rolling pin cocked stud my wife sucked off weekly in the forest car park. This mother was sure in for a treat!

Back in Princess' room, I sat down with my glass of water prop.

"What do you think?" Princess asked me seriously.

I gave it some thought for a moment. My wife wouldn't offer blowjobs to anyone unless they were alright as people, no matter what they were packing in their lunchbox.

"He seems ok." I said with a degree of confidence in my educated guess.

"How d'you know?" she asked.

"I've met his type before," I half-truthed, "he won't cause any harm to your mum." I decided not to add the fact that he might destroy her poor pussy though.

"Aren't you jealous?" Blondie asked me. Princess and I both looked at her, but it didn't stop her from continuing, "Didn't you fuck her in the mouth?"

I was defeated by that remark. I had no reply to give. As far as unanswerable remarks to each other went, it was one to me and one to Blondie now. The score had been equalised.

"Ok," Princess said as she stood, "let's get on with it." and with that she left the room.

Blondie and I listened in silence to the footsteps descending the stairs. When we heard them reach the ground, Blondie leapt over to me and sat in my lap sideways.

"So," she started, excitedly, "did you like my selfie then?" and as she asked, she wiggled her tiny ass in my crotch.

I couldn't lie. "I fucking loved it." and she giggled, wiggling some more. That firm little wriggly body was doing the business for me and I soon started to swell in my trousers.

"Ooh," she exclaimed, noticing the lump forming under her ass, "you did like it, didn't you?" and started a more deliberate dry humping of the area. "Mmmm, feels like you really fucking liked it a lot." she continued, breathing heavily into my face.

I couldn't stop myself from reaching a hand up to feel one of her pert little breasts. It was firm but pliant and I wanted to eat it right now. But she jumped off me with a giggle and knelt between my legs, clumsily trying to undo my button and fly.

I helped her and she squealed when my stiff pole swung out at her. She just stayed there looking at it closely, drinking in all the details. After a while, I wondered why she wasn't taking it to the next stage. Then she looked up at my face with innocence written all over her. She'd never actually gone any further than this!

I took one of her soft hands and placed it at the bottom of my shaft, curling her fingers round it. She looked at the meaty rod in her hand with awe. Then I moved her hand slowly up and down.

"That's it," I encouraged her, "nice and gentle." She was open mouthed with amazement and wonder at the experience.

"Now," I said, as soothingly as possible, "put your lips around that big purple head."

She gasped at the suggestion and looked up at me, stopping her hand movement briefly.

"Don't stop that," I demanded, and she started the slow hand pump again, "that's right, keep that going all the time. Now, move over to that beautiful helmet and hold it still with your lips."

This time she plucked up the courage and opened wide to take the mushroom in her mouth. She held it firmly between her lips, just like I said, while still slowly stroking the shaft. Jesus, I could have come right there, but I wanted to teach her how to suck cock properly. After all, she'd given me the selfie which helped me fuck my wife almost to death, so it was only right I gave her something in return.

"That's really good. That feels so good." I encouraged, "Now rub your tongue from side to side at the point where the head meets the shaft. Remember, don't stop pumping that other hand." and with that, she flicked that tongue side to side, bringing me close to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum in your mouth if you carry on like that." I groaned, and with that she stopped, pulling her mouth off my rigid stalk and letting go of it with her hand.

I looked down and noticed she'd had her other hand inside her panties, bringing herself pretty close, judging by the goo on it as she pulled it back out again.

Then she climbed astride me and pulled her panties aside. Lining her pussy up with my cock, she descended onto it, impaling herself on my achingly hard rod.

"Oh!" she cried as it plunged into her, and I felt the sweet, wet tightness of my second teen pussy for that month. It felt like she came instantly, and I came too.

Barely any movement was needed for the climax to take us both, and we just held each other, allowing the orgasm to take us to ecstacy. Her hot juices ran down, over my balls, prompting them to start squirting again. She felt the renewed onslaught and looked at me in amazement, as I continued to fill her hungry, clenched quim. It felt like she was sucking the seed right out of me with her tunnel, right up to the last drop.

Finally, I finished coming and she hastily climbed off of me, pulling her still damp panties back into position, covering that first class mound. She then plonked herself down at the opposite end of the bed. I popped my wet cock back in my jeans and noticed a streak of blood on my helmet, running down my shaft. Had she cut me? No pain or sharpness up there. Was she on? Didn't see any liner in her panties. Shit! I'd just taken her virginity! I told myself she couldn't have picked a better guy than me to help her over that hurdle. She sure seemed to enjoy it. I did my jeans up, just in time.

Princess came back through the door at that very moment and sat down on her chair in a huff.

"How'd it go?" asked Blondie, as if she hadn't just experienced one of the most important moments in her teenage life.

"He's disgusting." she spat the words out with a grimace.

"Oh my god! What happened?" Blondie asked, and I was curious too. I hoped he hadn't hurt her.

"Oh," Princess started, "he was all nice and polite and 'pleased to meet you' and all that bullshit. But all the time, his thing..." she held her hands out to explain, "his thing was just there! Making a huge, big disgusting bulge in his jeans."

Blondie gasped.

"It was just there," Princess reiterated, "I could see it! I mean, all of it. How long it was. How thick it was. The shape of the bit on the end. I could see it all through his jeans. He might as well have not been wearing anything."

Blondie looked at me and asked, "Are you jealous now?"

I sniggered. This girl was hilarious!

Princess shook her head. I looked at her with genuine concern and asked, "How do you feel now?"

She looked up at me immediately and stood, approaching me without taking her eyes off mine. Then she straddled me and wrapped her arms around me, crying into my neck for a moment. I held her firmly, letting her know without words I was here for her. I took a deep breath and sighed it out, communicating a relaxing technique and she followed suit.

When her breathing returned to normal, she lifted her head from my neck and looked at me. She was so fucking beautiful. She lowered her head to mine and kissed me. We continued tenderly kissing each other, and I melted into her world.

She then pulled her head back, breaking off the kiss, and tilted her head to one side, half-smiling, this mannerism an exact replication of her mother's expression, weeks ago. My cock recognised it too, and started stirring again. She felt the bulge growing under her and smiled a knowing smile at me.

Reaching down with her hand, she tried to undo my jeans. Again, I undid my own, as Princess poked a finger in the side of her panties and pulled them aside. I looked down to catch a glimpse of her perfect snatch before she grabbed my shaft and lined it up with her hole.

Lowering herself onto it, she stopped as she reached my fat tip. She tried letting more of her weight on it, bit by bit, hoping it would plunge inside her. Eventually, almost her whole body weight was being held aloft by my sturdy pole. Loving the feeling of all that pressure on my knob, I held her still for a moment.

Having shown her the strength of my tool, I reached down and stirred my cock round and round in circles, gradually spreading her delicious lube over my helmet, until eventually she was free to fall onto it.

She took it all in one go, and I felt her cervix kissing my helmet again like an old friend. Her face tilted down to mine and I looked lovingly up into her smiling eyes. I layed back on the bed and she rode me gently from her upright position. She didn't bounce up and down clumsily, but ground her pelvis back and forth, up my tummy a few inches and back down again. This meant my cock didn't move in and out of her, it stayed right inside her, but changed its angle back and forth with each grind. Heaven.

After a while at this, she leant forward, so she was horizontal with me, her nipples lightly brushing up and down my chest, as she continued to grind. Just then I felt a strange sensation from my balls and realised Blondie had knelt down behind us and was licking me from her position on the floor.

This was too much for me to handle and I gripped Princess, giving her the sign I was close. She smiled and hummed her approval, stroking my hair and kissing me. I heard Blondie start to moan as well, presumably rubbing herself off at the sight of us lovers, so entwined.

I reached down to Princess' hips and held them still as I began shooting my torrent of cum into her heavenly tunnel.

"Ooh, my angel." she cooed as she felt it draining from me and filling her. Squirt after squirt of sticky love burst from me, directly into the belly of my cosmic priestess, and each new amount seemed to make her spiritually higher, as her face became more and more angelic. Blondie was still licking those shrinking balls, encouraging them to give their all, and sure enough, a few final blasts finished off what was possibly the most spiritual sex I'd ever experienced

Princess slumped forward onto me, and slowly, my decreasing cock slid from her. When it finally fell free, it was greeted by Blondie's tireless mouth, giving it a thorough clean and sucking the last residue of seed from me. Then I heard Princess squeal and she writhed on top of me for a moment. Blondie was enjoying lapping up the steady ooze of combined cum from Princess' pussy and Princess was pleasantly surprised by the sensation.

We looked at each other, smiling like the King and Queen of the universe, while one of our loyal subjects served us in the best way imaginable.