All Comments on 'Hubby's Best Friend'

by sharedhousewife

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
wow......

sould like those swedish swinging type to me.

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
I was a 39 year old mother with teenagers

1* Old hides are not sexy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
IT'S A VERY SPECIFIC (UNIQUE) KIND OF PLEASURE WHEN SOMEBODY ELSE FUCKS YOUR WIFE

Above particulary goes if she is with your best buddy.

i myself get a thrill out of any situation where men are hittng on my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MY BEST BUDDY FUCKED MY WIFE WHEN HE VISITED US

My wife had already figured out i am a latent voyeur. We did not have an open marriage. However 2 years before he visited us she had a fling with a very sucessful divorcee who was 15 years her senior & had a reputation as a womanizer. I readily forgave her the cheating but what was killing me was the fact everybody and his brother knew what had happened.

For my buddy's visit we borrowed a cottage (a cabin) from our good friends and we both were off. My wife liked my buddy very much from the moment he arrived. They clicked instantly. By the end of the first day my wife told him that the two of us "have an open marriage of sorts" (go figure!), that the 3 of us should swim naked, & that hugging and touching between friends has healing powers... "Your buddy and i are on the same page in that regard, aren't we honey?"

I was mesmerized by the situation, my heart beat was very fast and so strong i could almost hear it. My buddy did not say a word but kept staring at me with a poker face. I heard myself saying in a very cool voice: "Yes, she is absolutely right, you will be a family member for the next 4 days. Don't be too shy... The cottage

has only one bedroom with a king bed. That's for all 3 of us... if it's OK with you..."

I did not believe i said what i said as if i was possessed, but my buddy sure did take my words at face value & so did my wife.

Those 4 days helped me fully discover, & come to terms with, a previously hidden part of myself. My life & my marriage were never the same. Feel free to call me names, but i nowadays love my wife more than ever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A NICE STORY - THE ENDING WAS A+ (THE STORY: 5*)

The ending makes this story a real Loving Wife story.

We first realize that in spite of sleeping around the wife loves her husand and has kept for him her innermost self & in her heart he was the only one. Then we realize that husband will be sharing more than just his wife's body.

I HOPE THE WIFE CAN LOVE TWO MEN on an ongoing basis.

(I am a sucker for love stories of any kind although shared-wife scenarios are my ultimate fantasy.)

* * *

To anon comment 09/04/14 (MY BEST BUDDY F...)

I am glad you came to terms with who you are.

Now that you & your wife need not have secrets from each oher, ask her who else she slept with. It was not just the divorsed womanizer. She must trust you 100% & you must not give her a hard time no matter what. Ask her & you'll see i was right. There was at leat one more affair or a fling or something.

How do i know? Well, my wife & i tell each other everything...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
90/100 (A) - I SHARE MY WIFE & HAVE NO REGRETS IN THAT REGARD!

I loved the scenario of the story. It is so realistic. I loved the fact it was written from the wife's perspective: wife sharing is about making your wife happy.

SHARED WIVES ARE MUCH, MUCH BETTER IN BED WITH YOU, ARE WAY LESS NERVOUS & CAN HANDLE WORK-RELATED STRESS MUCH BETTER... THEY ARE FUN TO BE WITH! THEY ARE LESS LIKELY TO SCREAM AT KIDS...

If you share your wife once, you'd better be ready to share her again & again... She may like it very much. Or may not. But her self confidence and self esteem will improve after the first experience.

A woman can have sex with 2 men and love just one of them (or both, or neither).

I love my wife & i know she loves me back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
(4.70 stars = 94% = A) MY CUP OF TEA

She can fuck 2 men. It seems she will be able to love 2 men. The outcome might be good for all of them.

I wish I were a party to the nascent ménage à trois, the husband or his best friend, i don't care (whichever is my karma).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆- (4.55/5.0 = 91/100 = A)

I strongly believe that if a couple invites a man into their marriage, he will ideally be a very good friend (of his or hers or theirs).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well weritten and believable, erotic, four and a half stars

Last paragraph is priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I liked the story & read all 9 comments. The story deserves at least 4.5 (four & a half) stars

You are a very good writer; you craft the characters & the situations very well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH. EROTIC!

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH! I gave this story a 5-! It's VERY EROTIC!

sharehousewife is an excellent writer.

I've read most of his or her stories & liked them all very much!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Admirer

Great story, and I wish my wife were a slut like her. A woman who loves sex and lots of different men are the hottest thing on earth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Re anon 01/18/18, Admirer: I TOTALLY AGREE WITH EVERYTHING THAT ANON SAID

I too wish my wife were a 'hotwife'

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LIKE IT VERY MUCH. [*****- (4.65/5 = 93%)!] 210,045 views, 46 favorites).

😊

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I love your stories.

And your picture, too. It makes me think of times like that when I have been exposed and photographed, too. My husband has posted pictures of me on the internet where I am in a clearing in the woods, naked over his best friend's lap, getting a hard spanking, then a hard fucking, doggie style. My husband is no slouch, but his friend is quite the dominant. He punishes me before he takes me because he says I am a bad girl for cheating on my husband. All I know is spanking brings a lot of blood to my erogenous zones, and his ordering me around gives me a freedom to misbehave without guilt.

Strangers can be exciting, because they are an unknown quantity. But the best sex is with people we already know, frequently our husbands' best friends. We have usually been flirting with them for a long time before we are given to them and they take us. Sometimes, the foreplay can last years. When our husbands finally make it happen, our minds and bodies are opened up and our lives change.

I was a good Catholic girl. Now I am Roger's whore. God, it makes me hot just to say that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love it. 👍👍! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐- (5-)!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Bravo!

😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
👍👍

Love it ❤. Five star stuff: 5.0=100% (☆☆☆☆☆!)

Some wives do need a second men in their marriage in order to be happy. If the husband is a keeper, then he is a constant in her life. The second man in her life can be 'part-time temp' or 'part-time permanent'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

👍 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
LOVE this story: ❤ = ☆☆☆☆☆ (5)!

In my book, a wife should be allowed to flirt with husband's best friend including, but not limited to, sitting on his lap, kissing him on the mouth, asking him to apply sunscreen lotion on her back & the back of her legs; when the best friend & wife are sitting beside one another he should be asked to rest his arm on her thigh & encouraged to gently caress her knee and her thigh. If the 3 of them are going camping they should have only one tent. If they are on a road trip, they should share one room with a king bed.

If above leads to a ménage à trois that will be icing on the cake!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5*****

I loved my wife kind of too much as I loved her selflessly & unconditionally.

I was on cloud number nine whenever men were hitting on her, flirting with her, dancing with her; if she enjoyed another man's full attention I was outright ecstatic.

She danced with the bestest buddy of mine, a divorcé, who was visiting us. He got hard. She told me later his hard-on was pressing her stomach. "He's got a big one," she nonchalantly commented. The rest of the day I felt as though I was in 7th heaven. I was in a hypnotic trance of sorts.

We invited my bestest buddy to visit us in the summer. Even before he arrived my wife & i knew that the 3 of us are entering uncharted territory.

All 3 of us enjoyed his stay.

Our marriage changed forever, in my book it changed for the better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 (5)!

❤; 👍👍!

😊

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Sharedwhorewife cucks again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous