Hubby's Job Ch. 07

Story Info
Big move forward.
1.8k words
4.4
4k
7
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I figured I better get back and let you know what happened after all this time.

After a couple weeks, the day after the meeting in the suite, my husband came home and told me I needed to go with him and so we hurried out the door. I was confused why we were in such a hurry, so I asked him, "What's wrong?"

"You remember my old friend, Paul?"

"Yes, he works for the district attorney's office."

"Well, you know those two companies I kinda ripped off?  They are coming after me and he told me it's not looking good for me with all the proof they have."

"That bad?"

"Yes, I guess I didn't cover my tracks enough," he said to me as he stopped in front of an office building.

"What's this place?"

"My attorney, you have some papers to sign." 

"What papers?"

"You will see."

We got ushered into a small room and his lawyer and a lady came in. We said our hellos and then his attorney said to me, "Judy, I want you to give your husband three dollars."  I shook my head but did it. 

He put three different papers in front of me and said, "Please sign these and my notary with sign and notarize these."

"What are these?"

"The first one is you buying the house, lock, stock, and barrel from you husband for one dollar, the second one is you buying his car for one dollar, and third one is you are buying your car for one dollar."

"Why?"

"Once he's found guilty, they will come at you for their money. He will not have anything for them to get."

I signed them and then the lawyer handed me a key, "This key goes to a safety deposit box that is in your name now, along with your new banking account. But just so you know, he has paid the deposit for my service, with the understanding you will pay the balance!" 

"Correct," my husband finally said.

"Yes, I will." 

"Okay, the cars are in your name now and the house will be within the week. Here is your banking information," he stated as he handed me the papers.

My head was still swirling as we head home, but we hadn't gone too far and a cop car pulled behind in us, with the lights and siren going.

My husband smiled at me, "I guess we got that done in time," as they took him away.

I went to the bank to give them my sign papers. They filled stuff out and gave me the papers back.  My checking balance was over one-hundred-thousand-dollars and my savings balance was three-hundred-thousand-dollars. 'What the fuck!' I said to myself.

"Do you have the key to your safety box?"   

"Yes."

"Okay, so let's go make sure it all works for you," the teller said as he led me to it.  He unlocked the first lock with his key and then took my key to unlock the second one, pulling the box out, sitting it on the table, and walked away.

I opened it up to see it packed with one-hundred-dollar bills, stocks, and bounds.  I was so surprised but didn't dare to count the money, 'What in the fuck has he been doing?' I asked myself.  I knew I could pay his lawyer.

At this time, I was few months into my pregnancy and doing the court stuff. The lawyer ended up making a deal where he would only have to do ten years.

The company did their best at trying to get money back but we would only give them five-hundred-thousand-dollars back if they agreed to the ten years, they did.

I had the baby girl, a couple weeks later. She was a big baby and everyone knew she had a black daddy. Zeb was thrilled and showered me with gifts and money.

The big boss came in to see the baby, with his wife, and brought her presents. They visited for a bit and even held her.

They got ready to leave and he turned and smiled at me, "I know you haven't had sex for a while, and it's going to be a while before you're ready, but when you're ready, you come see us. I'll be the one fucking you, and we will know her brother or sister is mine." They both turned and walked out with a smile on their faces.

I still worked for the company and got weekly checks but stayed home with the baby.  A couple of months went by when there was a knock on the door. I opened it to see the big boss's driver. 

"Hello, Mrs. Judy. I'm here to pick you and the baby up."

"Where are we going?"

"To have a meeting with our boss."

So, I packed a bag and off we went. When we got there, I was ushered into the main room to find the boss and his wife there. I asked, "So, what's going on, Sir?"

"Well, me and Honey have been talking and we felt it's time for you to come stay here for a while."

"Why here?" 

"Oh, don't worry, your baby got her room and you got yours. We have a live in lady to take care of her too."

"I'm a bit surprised and didn't bring any clothes or stuff with me."

He chuckled and then said, "We have you both covered." 

His wife took me and showed me the baby's room. It shocked me with how much it was, "Wow, what a room!"

"She will need a room when she comes to spend time with her sibling."

Damn, is this really going to happen?

Then she took me to my room where I saw, laid out on the bed, a bunch of clothes.

"You should have enough here to find something to wear."

As I looked at them, everything was micro miniskirts and very low-cut tops, stockings and heels, and very sheer short notes.

"Wow, did he pick this stuff out?"

"No, I did. I wanted to make sure you kept him horny and fucking you. It's his time to make a baby! So now you can change for supper," she said as she reached over and handed me an outfit, "you can start with this one." It was the shortest one there and had a very deep v.

She turned to walk out but stopped and said, "Oh, you can wear the stockings and garters, but as you see there are no panties or bras here." 

"As short as this dress is, I think something might be peaking out!"

"I know, that's my plan, Honey."

We had supper and as we visited for a while, her husband was very free with his hands and eyes, even to the point of pulling my legs apart to make sure I had no panties on. 

I went to put the baby to bed and noticed her caregiver was a girl in her twenties.

I went back to my room and settled in. I heard a knock, then it opened, and they both walked in wearing robes. He smiled at me as he shut the door, "I guess you're wondering why we picked this day for you to move in."

"Well yes, I did."

"Well, we know your doctor and kept track of how you were doing."

"Okay."

"We really know how you're doing, in fact, he told us you should be good to go and today, according to your cycle, you should be very fertile today." Then they both dropped their robes and were naked.

"So tonight, we are going to start to breed you."  

"Oh."

"Just so you know, the three of us are doing this, so we can play around and get into the mood. Then I'm going to give it to my wife, getting my cock all wet with her pussy juice, and then I'm going to fuck you. That way it will be all three of us in that pussy."

She slipped onto the bed as he pulled my clothes off and pulled me on to the bed. He was in the middle and started to play with both our boobs, taking turns sucking and playing with them. Then he slipped down, making sure we both had our legs spread, and played with our pussies at the same time. 

"Well, Mrs. Judy, it seems like this pussy is pretty horny."

"It's been a while."

"I know what you mean, I've been saving up for you."

He moved in and was taking turns eating each of us, I think she was as horny as I was. He moved over and slipped his cock into her pussy, slowly fucking her for a bit. She was moaning pretty good as I watched him fucking her.

He pulled it out and it was all wet from her pussy. He waved it around, "I think it's ready for you my little slut."

He reached over and pulled me to the edge of the bed, so he was standing on the floor.  He pulled me around and slowly slid his cock in, slow and easy. He slowly started to fuck me in and out. 

"Yes, I think this pussy's ready for this black cock."

"Honey, I think our little slut is ready."

She smiled as she slid over the bed and then I knew what she was doing, she was straddling my body, with her pussy heading for my face. 

"As I said, it the three of us. I'm saving my cock for your pussy, so I can fuck you."

"So, you will be putting a smile on her face."

That was when her pussy ground onto my face and she made sure I got to taste her pussy.

He really started to fuck me long and hard, pounding deep, as she ground onto my face.  She was working her boobs herself as she was moaning, "Eat that pussy, Bitch! Make me cum all over your face!"

It didn't take long and I felt him slam in and I knew he was filling me with his black seed. The way it felt I knew he must have saved it up, and it felt like he wasn't going to stop. That was when she started to cum all over my face and I couldn't stop myself from cumming all over his cock.

He pulled out with a smile on his face, "Damn, I missed that white pussy," he said and as he grabbed his robe he added, "we need to celebrate this," and left to get some drinks.

His wife reached over, pulled on my legs some, and ran her hand up, feeling his seed leaking out of me. She looked at me and said, "Just so you know, I do like you and I'm letting him breed you. But I also want you to know, you are a slut and I will be treating you as one, then a big smile came on her face as she added, "you will be a slut and do what I want, but we will keep that between us and hubby don't need to know." 

He came back with the bottle and three glasses, "Let's party!" 

She smiled, "Yes, now that we got our little slut to play with and to breed."