Hubby's Job Ch. 06

Story Info
Moving forward.
1.4k words
4.54
3.6k
6
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 01/20/2024
Created 07/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So, a few days did go by and I was staying at the company suite until things got settled down. I did go out and closed a small deal for the company, as the company closed. It was a small one but I did get a bonus of twenty-thousand-dollars out of it. But no wild or naughty stuff happened on that one.

Then one day I came back and found a package sitting on my bed. It had a note on it... so I opened it and read the note, 'Have a meeting tomorrow, that you need to be at and buy you something nice to wear.' The address was at a local Hotel. 'Must be another closer deal'... I was thinking.

I opened the box to find a very micro-mini black dress and it was super low cut. No way a bra could be worn with it. A set of stockings and garters and that's it.  Something told me no panties again.

So, the next day I headed over to the hotel and went up to the suite on the top floor. I knocked on the door and when it opened it was my husband. He looked at me in my outfit with a bit of a shocked look... but wrapped his arms around me, giving me a big hug and kiss. I kissed him back whole heartily, because I still loved him. He told me how he missed me as he led me into the room. There they were, Zeb and the big guy... both with big smiles.

They both walked over and gave me a big hug and a bit of wandering hand... as they welcomed me.

"Okay, so what's going on today? I'm a bit nervous."

"Well, we've got some good news and now we need to decide what we are going to do about it." 

"Okay, so what is this news?"

"As you know you are knocked up for sure! But the news is, the test came back and you're going to have a black baby, and it's Zeb's baby. The bastard got to you to fast," as he laughed about it.  "So, now we have to decide what we are all going to do."

My husband spoke up, "I still love you, Judy, and we can deal with this."

"Okay then, you do know Zeb will be in her life and spending time with the little girl she is carrying." 

"We can work it out!"

"Well, you can, or we can get you out of the way for sure and let you do some time for your crime and cease the house and all your stuff. That way Zeb can come and go as he pleases."

Then the big guy came over and stepped behind me. He slipped his arm around me pulling me back to him, "We need to settle a few other things too," he said as his hands slid up and cupped my boobs, almost knocking them out of the dress. 

"As we all know, your wife has gotten to like black cock, so, we plan on still giving her our black cock. Plus, after she has Zeb's baby, we decided that she will come stay at my house, until I get her knocked up with mine," he said with a chuckle, "that way we both get one from her."

"Excuse me everyone, but don't I get a say in all this?"

"Yes, but you don't seem to have a problem getting naked and opening your legs for black cock, correct?"

"We all know I've done that!"

"Plus, if I recall, you wrapped your legs around us and yelled, 'Fuck you harder. Plus, you came all over our cocks."

 

I took a deep breath, "Yes I have. But now he has gotten my boob out of my dress feeling my nipples. My husband is staring at us."

My husband then said, "Well, by her having a kid, I can't stop, but this... is still playing around and another baby... I think I have a say in it!"

  

"Yes, you can say what you want, but looking at this nipple, I think she likes them played with!" 

Then I felt my dress sliding up some and I knew my pussy was showing now. 

"I think this pussy is still liking black cock too. So, you can agree with all this or you can complain about all this to your new boyfriend behind bars."

"Make a choice... NOW!"

"I'm not looking to go to prison... but I'll leave it up to her."

"Well Judy, you been liking getting fucked with black cock... do you keep wanting it?"

"The sex has been good and I do like it."

"So, make your choice, NOW! If you're good with this and if you're still working here."

"I guess I'm still working here."

"Well, we will see. Maybe there should be a small test first and see if you still feel the same way."

He stepped back, turned me around, and then he started to undo his pants, pulling out his cock.

"Well, Ms. Judy, kneel down and show him how you suck this black cock."

I looked at him, not knowing what to do or say.

"Do it! He's going to know you're doing it."

I looked at my husband and he gave me an okay nod. I slowly sank down and took his cock, as I started to suck and lick on it. He was slowly fucking my face.

"See she likes it." I kept sucking it and felt him getting into this. But then he pulled it out of my mouth and pulled me to my feet.  He reached out and unbuttoned my dress letting it slide to the floor, so that I now stood there just in stocking and garters.

"I don't want to have you suck me off... go get on the bed." I look at my husband, "Don't worry about him... we need to make sure he is okay with all this," he added as he took off his clothes. I got on the bed as he came over, pulled my legs apart, and slid a hand up to my pussy.

"Yes, she seems a bit turned on!" he stated while he was feeling and playing with my pussy, as he smiled at me. "I'm going to make you scream and beg for it, just so he will see why you like to get fucked."

He slid down and buried his face into my pussy, as he licked and sucked on it and hit my clit. It's not his first time and he knew how to make me cum doing this.  It wasn't long before my pussy was being ground into his face and I couldn't stop it. That's when he reached up to my boobs playing and pinching them. He knew I would be cumming soon. Sure enough, I was cumming all over his face.

He stopped, looked up at me, and kneeled up some. He started to stroke his hard cock, "You ready for this black cock to fuck you?"

Not looking at my husband, I told him, "Yes!"

"Tell me you want this black cock to fuck you!"

"Yes, fuck me with that black cock!"

He smiled as he leaned in poking my pussy with his cock, rubbing it up and down its slit. 

"You want it?"

"YES!"

He slid down on me slamming it into me. I couldn't help but to scream out loud, as he started to fuck me long and hard... pounding me deep. With out thinking, my legs went around him holding on as I fucked him back and moaned pretty loud.

"He's never fucked me so long and so hard!" But then, after I came about three times, I felt him slam deep and pushed hard, as he exploded in me, filling my pussy full.

After he finished filling me, he slid off me and stood up. His cock was still half hard and soaked with our juices. His seed was leaking out of me, as he stepped up to me, "I've got to go to a meeting," he stated while pulling my head to his cock, "clean this up for me," he demanded as he shoveled it into my mouth.  Once clean he pulled it out and started to get dressed. I started to get up to cover up and he told me, "Stay there," as he looked at my husband, "Are you still working for me?"

"Yes, Sir!"

"Good... then prove it to her and get over here and fuck her now... and show her how much you still love her!"

I looked over, he took his clothes off, and he had one hard cock come out. He came over and slid on top of me, looking look me in the face, "I love you, Honey," as I felt his cock slide into me.

"I love you too," I replied as I started to French kiss him.