Hubby's Whore Ch. 06

Story Info
A LONG night.
1.8k words
4.1
12.9k
9

Part 6 of the 7 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 03/09/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke when he got up and peed.

"Come back to bed, baby," I said.

He came.

I kissed him.

"Do you want me to stay," I asked, "escort you to the luncheon and the banquet?"

When he didn't say anything I kissed him again.

"I'll make you proud," I said.

"You can introduce me as Pam and show how you handle me," I said, rubbing my body against him and breathing into his ear.

He chuckled deep in his throat and said, "of course I want you to stay," and after a brief hesitation he added, "Pam."

"Good," I said, kissing him again, "now take what you want."

"You shouldn't have said 'no' all those time," he said, his hands moving me until I straddled him, classic cowgirl fashion.

As I leaned back he grabbed my nipples and twisted them, making me gasp.

"You shouldn't have spent so much time on the road," I said, hoping I hit the mark.

And I obviously had.

I cried out as his hands crushed my tits. Jesus, it felt like he was trying to tear them off again.

"GODDAMIT!" he said, "I was busting my fucking ass to keep you in all the shit you wanted."

"Baby," I said but was stopped again by the pain in my boobs as he squeezed.

"And my reward was you kept your goddam knees together," he said, squeezing again.

I bent forward, my tears real, Jesus, he was really mauling them, and breathed into his ear, "please baby, quit hurting me. I'm sorry," and I was, but not necessarily for the reasons I figured he thought, "I just thought you had given up on us and my feelings were hurt."

He released my tits and pulled me into an embrace then, making me breathe a sigh of relief.

"I didn't know, baby," I whispered, "and I'll never be like that again, I promise."

I was excited too. The pain had gotten to me, and my hips set up that special womanrhythm without me consciously thinking about it.

"Do you really, Pam?" he asked, and I could hear the tears in his voice.

"Really what, baby," I breathed into his ear, my own tears wetting our cheeks.

"Really promise?" he said, pushing me away and locking my eyes with his.

I smiled through my tears and said, "yes baby, I really promise, I'll NEVER say 'no' to you again."

He was crying now and I started covering his face with little kisses, tasting tears and snot salt.

"God, I love you," he said, "you can see why I needed to go to whores, can't you?"

And that snapped me back to reality although he was obviously lost in his fantasy.

"WHAT?!" I snapped, leaning back and looking down at him, "WHORES?!"

"Baby," he said, still crying now, "you had cut me off, what was I supposed to do?"

"HOW MANY?!" I said, not quite yelling but not far from it. I was glad to be back in charge here. Christ, my tits hurt.

"I don't know," he said, his eyes moving around, not meeting mine, "maybe a dozen?"

I stopped moving. I held absolutely still. He was hard inside of me and I could sense his desire to finish, but I didn't move.

"Baby?" he said, his voice soft and pleading.

"How many fucking DISEASES did you bring home?" I asked.

"Baby," he said again, his eyes not meeting mine, "none, I was always careful."

"CAREFUL," I snapped, "while you were shoving your cock into some bimbo who was probably fucking a goddam dog the day before?"

His eyes finally met mine again.

"ENOUGH!" he snapped, "yes, I was with whores. But also, Pam, yes, you had cut me off. So get off your fucking high horse and get those fucking hips moving before I start on your tits again."

I thought I put on a pretty good surrender act, molding my body against his, getting my womanrhythm going again, and whispering, "I'm sorry, baby. I love you so much, I'm just jealous."

I yelped as both hands slapped my ass, managing to hit right where I sit.

"I know, Pam," he said, slapping my ass again, "and things are going to be different from now on."

"I am yours," I said, my hips busy now, wanting to finish him on this note.

But he wouldn't cum.

It was like he would do a long 10 count and then slap my ass again.

"Please baby," I said in my best breathy, begging voice, "fill me up as only you can."

He slapped my ass again and I came. It was powerful. Hell, it was earth-shaking. Christ, my mouth was open and I was drooling as I came in waves.

"See," he said, slapping my ass and bringing another wave of that wonderful orgasm, "I've learned some things."

His control was absolute. I tried everything I had learned since that first time I fucked one of David's bosses. He didn't cum but he had me begging.

In the end, he rolled us over so he was on top, and started on my tits again. Not as hard as earlier, but still mauling rather than fondling.

My legs were wrapped around him, my heels locked behind his ass, pulling him in.

Finally, I felt that wonderful tension of his release, and his thick hot semen overflowing, running down the crack of my ass.

We were both panting and sweating, hell, I was GASPING for breath.

"I love you," he breathed.

"I love you," I managed and in that moment I meant it.

"Oh Jesus," we breathed together and then giggled.

I snuggled against him and whispered, "I'm sorry, baby. Things will be different from now on."

He squeezed my shoulder, gently, and said, "I know."

It seemed that I had just gotten to sleep when suddenly the alarm went off.

I rolled over, kissed him, and said, "Good morning husband."

He kissed me back and said, "Good morning, Pam."

I ran my fingers down his belly and was a little surprised when I found him hard.

"Oh my," I breathed, "good morning."

I gave him a little squeeze and he pushed me down. It was obvious what he wanted so I squirmed around and took him into my mouth. When I felt his hand on my hip I didn't hesitate. I moved the rest of the way around and straddled him so my knees nestled against his ribs and lowered myself to his mouth.

It was a pleasant wake-up, the classic "69" position with the woman on top. I was a little surprised at how quickly he had me riding the edge as I used my tongue, wrapped around the top of his erection, caressing it wetly as I slowly lifted my head, my lips deliberately wet and slick.

His soft moan told me he liked it.

When I came I liked the way he swallowed noisily.

When he came, well, it had been a busy night. I greedily swallowed the little bit of his Gift and licked the tip.

"Come on, wash my back," he said, "I have an early meeting."

So we did.

The shower was a workmanlike (well, okay, a workmanlike) affair, getting him ready for his meeting.

When he got out his shaving cream I said, "let me, baby, please."

He smiled and handed me the can and razor. I lathered his face and shaved him carefully and then worked some of the lather into his pubic hair.

"May I?" I asked.

His grin can only be described as "ear-to-ear."

"I'll take that as a yes," I said and got to my knees on the bathroom floor, the better to see what I was doing.

I carefully shaved the triangle of his pubic hair and then lifted his balls and VERY carefully shaved the stray hairs there. When I was done I kissed the smooth skin I had created and smiled up at him.

"I didn't pack for a luncheon," I said, "may I use your room key. There are some nice shops in the hotel."

He grinned and said, "as long as you look stunning for me. Get something more formal for the banquet tonight too."

I stood and kissed him and then watched as he got dressed, lounging back on the bed, my legs parted slightly in invitation.

He turned, smiled, did a full turn, and said, "how do I look?"

I rolled off the bed, flicked an imaginary but of dust or lint or dandruff off of the lapel of his suit jacket, straightened his tie, and said, "you look like a man in charge."

He patted my ass and said, "keep your phone on. I'll call you when it's time for the luncheon."

"Of course," I said, and put on my best I'll-miss-you look as he left, my hand dramatically holding his until our fingers slid across each other and he left.

As soon as he was clear of the door I locked it and turned back into the room, heading for the bathroom.

"What the fuck did you do to me, Chet?" I said aloud as I entered it.

"Jesus," I breathed.

My tits were bruised and swollen. There were a dozen very dark spot bruises across the tops, where his fingers had dug in, and my nipples looked like I was nursing again, puffy and swollen.

I lifted them and, oddly, felt a rush of pleasure.

And I realized, on some odd level, that I wouldn't be worth a shit unless I masturbated. Otherwise, I'd be fixated on what was happening between my legs. And those bruises were getting to me.

Standing there, looking at myself in the mirror, I parted my legs and reached down, and found my clitoris with my fingertip. I took my time, bringing myself along slowly with my right hand, while my left prodded and squeezed and played with my boobs, each of those bruises sending a separate little tingle through my belly when I'd probe it.

I held off, as long as I could, fighting the urge for release, but not slowing my rhythm or easing the pressure.

When my control finally failed it was spectacular. I heard the spattering on the tile as my body clenched with my release.

I pushed, making it last now that it had started, and felt my feet getting wet. My womanscent was strong in the air.

Finally, I relaxed and picked up a hairbrush to make myself presentable. I wanted to look the part of the corporate wife, well, the abused corporate wife, not a whore, so my makeup and hair were much more subdued than they had been last night.

I got the wrinkleproof top and slacks out of the oversized purse, put on the granny panties retrieved from the same place, and strapped my tits into the push-up bra that would leave plenty of cleavage on display.

Slacks and top on, looking like a wife with some odd bruises, I stepped into the tennis shoes, the last item from my magic purse, stuck the room key into the pocket of my slacks and headed out to spend some more of Chet's money.