Hucow Madame Ch. 09

Story Info
Lena and Tina Join the Party.
1.6k words
4.52
10.3k
10

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so glad you're finally going to be a cow like me!" Ashley whispered for what had to be the 1,000th time, positively giddy with excitement.

"I know, I'm really excited, too," Tina said warmly. Her friend may be a bit annoying with the constant repetition of the same sentiment, but she knew that Ashley was just genuinely excited to finally have this in common. Plus, she had basically never shut up about wanting to see the head nurse of the farm bent over with a massive bull's cock up her dripping cunt, so the prospect of that finally happening definitely didn't dampen Ashley's eagerness either!

"Moooo?" implored Marcey, leaning into her milking machine, her teats being sucked on by the mechanical suction cups while Lena studied her closely. Smiling, the unchanged girl brushed a lock of hair from her friend's face and caressed her chin.. She bent down and kissed Marcey's cheek, giggling when that seemed enough stimulation to force a lustful moan from the gigantic cowgirl.

"I really don't know how big to go..." Lena mused. "Like, I'm pretty certain I don't want to be this much of a dumb slut, but she does look soooo happy..."

"Ooh!" Ashley squeaked, looking imploringly at their newest recruit. "I mean it would be great if you did what Marcey did and became another giant pair of udders with a pussy attached, but... I guess that doesn't really seem your style. Personally, I have to recommend clit-height teats," she giggled, "it feels so good to have them rub your pussy! Sometimes, I can cum just by taking a walk and letting them swing!"

"It's true," laughed Tina. "My friend here's a constant, dripping mess any time she's upright!" She hugged Ashley, smiling as she felt the hucow's udders squish between them and heard her moan in response. "See? You just hug her and she's ready to go!"

"Ugh!" Ashley said indignantly as the nurse pulled away. "You're such a tease!"

"No, baby, I'm just trying to get you ready!" Tina answered very assuredly.

"Ready for what? You're the one taking the injection!" Ashley pointed out, confused.

"Yeah, but I want to watch you getting fucked while we get the shots..." Tina said with an air of questioning. "You know, remind us what the payout is of what we're doing?"

"Are you really asking if I would get fucked in front of you?" Ashley giggled unbelievingly. She had never exactly been shy before!

"Um..." Lena spoke up, interrupting the old friends' conversation. "Do you think, maybe, that my old friend could be there, too? And that she could really be getting railed by like your most aggressive bull?" She looked hopefully at them, and both of the older women nodded encouragingly.

"Of course!" Ashley assured her. "That sounds wonderful, to have my dripping pussy ravaged alongside Marcey's again - she's one of my favorite gangbang sisters - and let you see the wonderful world of cowdom that awaits you!"

"Wait!" Tina said rather lousy, causing the other two women with conscious thought to flinch. Marcey, obviously, just kept on moaning lewdly while being milked. "I know we gave you a sample when you first came in, but... I'm so sorry!" she apologized sincerely.

"What are you talking about?" Lena asked, suddenly worried.

"You haven't tried Marcey's milk from the source, right?!" she asked incredulously, disappointed in her own forgetfulness.

"You haven't?!" demanded Ashley. Lena just shook her head, feeling a tingle starting to grow in her pussy as she imagined doing just that. "Well, step right up, babe!"

Lena happily moved to the side of Marcey, and with Ashley's help turned off the pumps. Marcey whined unhappily, missing the almost-constant suction on her swollen teats. Then Ashley reached down, slid one of the cow's udders from the overfull suction cup, and hefted it for Lena. "Just lean in and suck!" she encouraged, and the recruit did just that.

The teat almost filled her little mouth, and Lena chuckled to herself at the thought of what she was doing. If her parents could see the "innocent" friends now! Smiling, she began to suck on Marcey's eager teat, and immediately felt a warm jet of milk hit the back of her throat, filling her mouth and trickling out of the corners of her lips. The taste was amazing, sweet and warm and delicious. It was better than any of the human milk she had drank before, and she had grown up with the stuff! She just wasn't sure if Marcey produced the tastiest milk, if knowing it was her friend made it taste better, or if the situation just made her so horny that she was primed for optimal enjoyment of sensations. Either way, she kept suckling for about a minute, engendering a constant, low, needy moan from Marcey who bucked her hips and wiggled her rump in appreciation of her friend's efforts.

Finally, she felt she had gotten a good sample, and reluctantly let the erect, sausage-like teat fall from her mouth. "Fuck..." she mumbled, and both of the fully-conscious woman in the room smiled at her warmly.

"Tastes amazing, right?" Tina asked, and Lena just nodded happily.

"Wanna try mine?" Ashley asked coyly, lifting her own udder as if in offering. Lena gulped and nodded, graciously accepting the gift of feeding directly from her new boss's udders. "Well don't be shy! Oh, though I do expect you to return the favor in about a month... Ideally while we're both being fucked by some of the strongest bulls I can find!" Lena shuddered at the thought, almost overcome with arousal, and bent to suckle on Ashley's impressive teats. Her milk was delicious, and Ashley actually came when she started firing milk in streams into Lena's eager mouth - looking down, the young woman saw that Tina was practically fisting her friend while she was fed from!

"Oh FUCK!" Ashley let out giddily, squirting all over Tina's hand. "I love when you just start touching me, Tina! I'm such a cow slut, and you always know exactly how to set me off!" The nurse just smiled and kissed her friend lightly on the cheek.

"Let's get this show on the road, yeah?" Tina asked excitedly. She would be as sensitive and slutty as her friend soon! And so would this innocent schoolgirl type!

In no time, another milking table had been brought into the room by 2 rather muscular bulls - Ashley had selected them personally - and two members of Tina's nursing staff were getting the injections ready, eyeing their boss warily.

"You're really sure you want to do this?" one of them asked uncertainly, and Tina nodded before coming over to check the dosages being used. Lena's syringe was full to the level which would produce "clit height" udders, just like Ashley's, while her own syringe would give her udders which extended just below her belly button.

"They won't even be that big!" Tina assured them, smiling as she imagined how she would look with udders - even ones on the smaller side.

"But plenty big to play with!" Ashley interjected, beaming at her friend. With no further ado, she climbed onto the milking machine set up alongside Marcey's and lowered her udders into the cups. "Ready to get started?" she asked the two soon-to-be hucows, wiggling her rump at the bull standing behind her.

Tina and Lena exchanged glances and both nodded, suddenly a bit nervous. Those nerves disappeared when the 2 chosen bulls stepped up and entered their respective cows from behind. The first thrust was deliberate, and on the slower side, to get Ashley and Marcey used to being stuffed so full. Once they were encased fully in dripping pussy, however, they didn't hold back. They pounded the women before them into submission - or would have, if one could think that much and if the other wasn't their employer!

"FUCK! Oh that's good," Ashley exclaimed, writhing on her milking table while staring Tina in the eyes. "Before long, this will be you..." she moaned, cumming hard around the thrusting cock in her insatiable cunt.

"MOOOOO!" howled Marcey, her pussy exploding with squirted fluid while her rump bounced outrageously, her body completely consumed by the merciless fucking she was receiving. Just watching that made Lena tense up, her eyes rolling to the back of her head while she experienced a tiny, sympathetic orgasm watching her best friend be completely ravaged.

While the two women who were about to become hucows watched in awe, the nurses quickly and quietly stuck the needles into their nipples and abdomens, making sure to use the distraction of what was happening to the two wanton sluts as cover to get the shots done as efficiently as possible.

"There you go!" the nurse who had just given Lena her transformative injections told her happily, squeezing her shoulder to divert her attention. "Now, in about a week -"

"Ladies, I can explain to her later," Tina cut in. "Let us enjoy this glimpse into our future for now!"

"But we have to -" the other nurse started to object.

"Believe me, I already know what's about to happen to me!" Tina reassured them. "Go tell the rest of the staff that I will still be acting as Chief Nurse, just now my duties will include caring for myself," she chuckled, and the nurses left to do as they were instructed.

"So... How long will it take?" Lena asked hesitantly.

"You'll grow by about a cup size each day," Tina said calmly. "And in about a week, you can start milking. A month from now, if our lovely matriarch agrees," Ashley nodded enthusiastically, knowing where this was going, "you and I can be bred in a beautiful, wonderful gangbang alongside our dear friends here!"

Lena shuddered and let out a cute gasp, imagining herself being pounded the way the two cows being milked in front of them were. "Oh fuck..." she groaned, tensing up and trembling as she played with her clit very unashamedly. She was going to be a hucow; might as well forget modesty now!