Hudson Family Tales Pt. 07

Story Info
Uncle John gives me a physical.
3.5k words
4.75
9.7k
16

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thing about Uncle John that always stuck out to me was his friendliness.

He always seemed miles happier than Dad, and even though Pop was always there for me and made me feel safe, Uncle John would still have him beat in a nice guy competition. His smile was electric and kind. His body was brawny but soft. He was educated and well-spoken. It was clear to me why Dad always felt somewhat competitive with him and Pop always considered him the golden child.

While Dad was a college football star like Pop, Uncle John forged his own path as a wrestling champ. I couldn't count how many times I used to stare at one photo Pop displayed on his living room mantle, where Uncle John wore the tightest singlet you can imagine.

His thick brows pressed down on his hazel eyes, and a devious grin brought out his famous dimples. Below, each inch of his college cock was outlined plainly, and while no one else ever seemed to notice it, that bulge would appear in my pre-teen wet dreams on a regular basis.

Uncle John was still the buff and playful dude in that photo.

Growing up, I'd envy the way he'd wrestle with my cousin Eric, both of them laughing as their bodies intertwined, until eventually, Eric would end up pinned underneath his dad's meaty weight, yelping from under Uncle John's arm to be set free.

On the nights my mind would bring Uncle John into my dreams, it always seemed to be a scenario in which I was the one pinned onto the floor, my face pressing into Uncle John's armpit and my legs restrained by his bulky biceps.

The morning I walked into his practice, he lit up in his white coat, a stereotypical stethoscope hanging from his neck, resting over his built chest.

I always thought it was so cool seeing Uncle John at work. Dr. John was so buttoned up and professional, such a mature version of the twenty-something I'd seen the week earlier, in that photo from Dad's nightstand drawer, his younger naked body exposed to the sun beside Dad's.

As quickly as the image of Uncle John's cock came into my mind, I blinked out of it. This was my new job. Family "man time" would be one thing -- if it ever happened with Uncle John -- but here at work, I just wanted to impress him.

"There he is!" he smiled, proudly introducing me to his receptionists as his favorite nephew. He'd never say that if Kyle were here, but he always knew how to make me feel special, and he never hesitated to do it.

After the women at the front desk said their hellos, Uncle John took me through the office to show me the lay of the land. I reminded him that I'd been coming to his office since I was a boy. I'd practically seen every room in the place, other than the break room, which he explained was my "office" for the next six weeks.

He confessed that when Dad asked if I could do some work around the office for the summer, he didn't really have anything. He already had two receptionists, three medical assistants, and a custodian who did all the cleaning. "So basically, young man, you're Uncle John's personal assistant this summer. Coffee runs, errands, maybe filling in at the front desk to let the ladies off early every once in a while." Uncle John motioned toward the empty break room. "If you're not on a task, you can hang out here. I don't think we need to overwork you before college. Sound good?"

I nodded. It sounded like the easiest summer job in the world, getting paid to come hang out at Uncle John's office all day.

The hours went by as quickly as I expected.

By the time I knew it, the receptionists and assistants went home, and the cleaning staff was still a few hours away from coming in.

As Uncle John worked on a computer in one of the examination rooms, I lounged on the big reclined patient chair beside him, scrolling on my phone. "Wait, is this right?" Uncle John asked, nudging the computer screen toward me. "Did you miss your physical last year?"

I shrugged. I'd been so busy trying to get through my last year of high school, I must have forgotten to come in, and for whatever reason, Dad forgot to make me. "Guess I spaced it."

"Not good, man. We need to keep an eye on this body of yours. Make sure you're good to go. Especially now," Uncle John smiled and rested his hand on my leg. "You're a Hudson. We can't send you off to college without making sure you're nice and healthy."

"Okay," I said, rolling my eyes. "Tomorrow I'll ask the ladies up front to put me on your schedule."

Uncle John rolled his stool over to the door, softly pushing it closed it until he heard a click. He looked at the clock. "No need to schedule," he grinned, his dimples still visible under his brown scruff. "We're family."

He got up pushed the dispenser next to the sink, squirting sanitizer into his palms. He rubbed his hands together and told me to put my phone away and sit up.

I slid my phone into my pocket and lifted myself up. As soon as I sat up straight, a million thoughts raced through my head. Was Uncle John giving me this physical now, alone in the office, on purpose? Had Dad or Pop told him about what we'd done? Were we about to have man time?

Or was this going to be like every other physical Uncle John gave me, where he said we could "skip the guy part" if I would be more comfortable, and I'd nod that I'd rather keep my clothes on?

"Let's start with the questionnaire. Okay. Let's see... We have all your allergy stuff. Great... No medications. Great... Okay... Here we go... In the last year, have you started drinking alcohol?"

I shook my head. Sure, I'd guzzled down a couple beers at a few parties. But not enough to warrant Uncle John's lectures about the harmful effects of alcohol on a developing young man.

"Good boy," he winked. "Alright. In the last year, have you started using tobacco, marijuana, or any other substances?"

I shook my head again. Cigarettes grossed me out. And just like the beer, any amount of pot I'd smoked at parties wasn't worth mentioning.

"That's what I like to hear," said Uncle John, clicking down a column of boxes on his screen. "Alright, kind of a weird question, but I have to ask... In the last year, have you been sexually active?"

The moment of truth. I hesitated to answer. Not only had I become sexually active, but in the last month both Dad and Pop had penetrated both ends of me. Not to mention my first time fucking anyone had just occurred that one afternoon at Pop's when he let his ass sink onto my throbbing dick in his bed.

For some reason, I felt unsure Uncle John knew anything about it. I shook my head.

"No sex?" Uncle John asked, perplexed. "A strapping young buck like you? Are you sure you're not just embarrassed? Come on, you can talk to your Uncle John. I bet you've gotten a little frisky with at least a few girls by now."

Suddenly, I was even more sure he hadn't heard what Dad and Pop had done with me. And on top of that, why would Uncle John ask if I've been girls? Apparently in my family we still weren't talking about the fact that I was gay.

A few years back, Dad and Kyle caught me fooling around with my neighbor. Nick was in my class, and when he came over to study one afternoon, somehow all we seemed to study were each other's bodies. Kyle and Dad walked in to ask what I wanted for dinner, right as I was in the middle of tasting my first encounter with young manhood.

I thought it was the end for me, but no.

Dad just closed my door, then he and Kyle left the house. Later that night when they came home, all Dad said was that he hadn't seen anything. Kyle agreed. And that was that. It was never spoken of again.

Even if Kyle or Dad hadn't told Uncle John about what they saw with Nick, I always thought he just knew. Now I was realizing that must have been in my head.

"I don't think girls like me much," I said. "I'm kind of a loser with girls." I wasn't sure why that's what came out, but it escaped my lips before I thought much about it.

"Now, wait a minute," Uncle John said, turning his full attention from his computer to me, "Don't be talking about my nephew like that." He put his palms on my knees the way Pop had, and I looked down at his firm hands resting over my work pants. "Hey, look at me," said Uncle John, and when I met his direct hazel stare, he said, "You're a good-looking guy. Women will always be there. The first thing you should do is learn to love yourself."

The heat from Uncle John's hands seemed to travel up into my boxers, and as my penis began to tingle, I told myself silently to calm down. Maybe Uncle John was about to invite me to explore with him like Pop had when he touched my legs like this.

But then, unlike Pop, Uncle John took his hands away.

I was more confused than ever. He faced his computer again, and silently read through the next questions.

So much for that, I thought.

"Do you touch yourself?" Uncle John said, his eyes laser focused on the screen.

I was stunned. The light buzz in my groin amped up a couple volts, and I could feel my stomach and lungs begin to squeeze. He wasn't reading what was on the screen.

I didn't know what this was about to be, but I knew we were going off the beaten path, and I was ready for it.

"You mean, do I touch my privates?"

Uncle John didn't take his eyes away from the computer, and with one hand, he clicked around on the screen as if he were still filling out his questionnaire. His other hand, though, slowly traveled down, slipped through the opening in his white coat, and began massaging the expanding crotch of his tan pants. He nodded. "Do you touch your privates?"

"Yes," I admitted nervously.

Uncle John let out a big breath, then finally brought his attention back to me. I instantly recognized the spark in his eyes, that carnal and deviant surge of electricity that apparently ran deep in the Hudson genes.

"Alright," he said, and stood up, ignoring the fat, slanted erection in his slacks. "I want you to lay back, and show me how you touch your privates at home. Pretend I'm not here."

I looked over at him to make sure he was serious. It was clear he was when his hand resumed its massage over his crotch. "I usually touch myself naked in bed," I said. "Do you want me to get naked so it's just like at home?"

Uncle John's brows perked up. I couldn't tell if he was more turned on, or impressed by my forward question. "Yes, that would be good," he answered, and after I pulled my shirt off over my head, he set it down on the table beside him. Then he took my socks and shoes when I removed them and set them down on the floor. Finally, as I slid out of my slacks and boxers at the same time, he grabbed them and placed them with my shirt.

As I laid my bare back onto the reclining examination chair, I let one of my palms run over my smooth chest, feeling each individual hair on my pecs and abdomen as it made its way around. With my other hand, I reached below and began to slowly tug on my dick. I could feel my nutsack move with each slow pull, my balls full and heavy.

Uncle John couldn't take his eyes off of me. They scanned each inch of my body, and I realized it was the first time he'd ever seen me naked. Every year when I opted to skip the "guy part" of the physical, he never put up a fight, and I ultimately kept clothed. But here I was now, naked and stroking my eighteen-year-old dick for his personal examination.

I waited for him to unbuckle his belt and let out the monster cock I knew was under his clothes. My lips were ready to invite him into my mouth the way Dad and Pop had first entered me. But instead, Uncle John instructed me to keep touching my privates, then bent down, stethoscope in hand. I jumped a little when it touched my exposed chest.

"Might be a little cold," he said. "Sorry about that." Then he listened intently to my pounding pulse before adding, "Cardiovascular seems to be fine. Good heartbeat. Breathing sounds healthy."

He took the bell away from my chest and began scanning my body with his eyes again. This time, he reached forward and set his fingertips on each of the few moles scattered around my torso and arms.

Each time Uncle John touched me it was like I could feel the jackpot in my balls slowly increasing. "These moles seem non-threatening. Good to know," he noted to himself. "Keep touching yourself, man. You're doing great."

"Can I see your penis, Uncle John?" I asked.

He seemed confused. "Sorry, bud. That would be inappropriate. I'm your doctor, and this is a physical. Nothing wrong with being curious, but we need to keep the focus on you, alright?"

It registered to me that the physical was still happening. Maybe this wasn't man time after all. At least, not in the way it had been with Dad or with Pop. I nodded. "Sorry," I said.

"Nothing to be sorry about. Now, keep touching your privates for me. There's just one more thing I want to check out." Uncle John winked at me, then rolled his stool to the end of the exam chair and took a seat. I looked down as he pulled out two stirrups on each side of the chair. "I want you to put your feet up into these. They're gonna help me get a good view of everything I need to see down here, okay?"

I nodded and put my left heel into one of the metal stirrups, and then my right into the other. I was locked in place, vulnerable to whatever Uncle John decided to examine between my legs.

I pulled in a chest full of air when his fingers brushed the inside of my thighs. "Just checking out your skin... Everything looks great," he observed.

I closed my eyes, shutting out the ceiling tiles and fluorescent lights above. Uncle John's broad fingers kept caressing me. I could swear as he moved up toward my groin, there were more and more fingers touching my skin, until finally I felt his hand meet mine and realized he had both of his full hands on my body.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to quit stroking, so for a moment I paused. But Uncle John directed me to keep touching myself.

I resumed as his big palms felt around my ballsack and taint, and the inside of my thighs.

"Now you're about to feel a little bit of pressure. Is that okay?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I said, my eyes still closed and my body recording every movement of Uncle John's fingers. They slowly grazed down my taint toward my butt. I could feel myself instinctively clench up.

"Just relax," Uncle John said, and a second later, the gap in my legs widened as Uncle John pulled the stirrups further apart.

I kept stroking my dick with one hand, and let the other go under my head, helping to calm myself at what was happening, and also to let just the faintest whiff of sweat travel up to my nose. I breathed in my own smell and felt my muscles ease a little, as a glowing warmth of air suddenly appeared on my nutsack.

I moaned.

In the days since my encounters with Dad and Pop, I forgot just how good it felt to have someone's hot mouth on my balls, licking and slobbering and sucking. The head of my dick started tingling a bit too hard, and to stop myself from cumming, I brought my other hand up to the back of my head as well, giving Uncle John full access to all of me.

I thought his mouth would travel up to my dick and he'd take me into his mouth like his brother and dad had done. But ever the trailblazer, Uncle John's warm and wet scruff moved south.

I felt it travel back over my taint, and then when it reached my cheeks, I could feel Uncle John's slick tongue come out of his mouth and into my crack.

Then I felt his hands spread my cheeks open even more. He dove in deeper, and deeper, until eventually I could feel his tongue swirling around my hole. He slowly licked and pushed until I realized I was beginning to loosen up from Uncle John's kiss. My hole was beginning to relax and let him in.

As my head rested back into my palms behind me, I heard myself begin to moan from the pleasure. It was almost overwhelming. On my belly, I could feel a small drop of pre-cum leaking out from my dick. I wanted all of Uncle John inside me. "Please fuck me," I groaned as his mouth spread open my hole. "Please fuck me, Uncle John. Please fuck me."

I felt his mouth pull away, but his breath lingered between my cheeks. "Are your eyes closed?" he asked.

"Yes."

"Will you keep them closed?"

"Yes."

"Okay."

I heard the wheels on Uncle John's stool squeak as he pushed it back and stood up. Then I heard the rustling of his white jacket coming off and dropping on top of my clothes on the table. And then I heard a zipper, and the shuffling of Uncle John's slacks and underwear sliding down his thick thighs and calves.

My mouth was watering, and for the first time, my hole had the same anticipating ache my dick had always felt when I was horny.

I felt Uncle John bring his mouth back to my hole, reminding me to relax for a few moments, before pulling his face away and then slowly bringing his swollen head to my hole. The office was so quiet I could hear the squishing of his spit as he rubbed his cock around on me. It felt just like his tongue, but thicker.

His breathing deepened as his cock slowly sunk in. From inside, I could feel Uncle John's meat entering me in slow motion. I imagined it sliding up and into my guts, it felt so big.

As I let out another moan, Uncle John began rocking his hips back and forth. His cock was plowing into me over and over, but he'd loosened me up so good that it slid smoothly in and out. Every time Uncle John thrust himself into me, it forced another whimper out of my mouth.

All this happened in pitch black for me. I wanted to open my eyes so bad, and see Uncle John fucking me in his button-up. I imagined how he must look, half professional and half animal, taking a new ownership of his nephew.

As his groans began to intensify, he moved one of his hands to my lower stomach and began to push down. "Does that feel good?"

"Fuck. Yes," I moaned back.

The pressure he put on me almost felt like too much, but I didn't want it to stop. I wondered if he could feel himself fucking me under his palms.

"Can you show me how you ejaculate at home?"

"Yes," I said, slow and almost slurred. I felt drunk on this feeling. I never wanted it to stop. "Can I open my eyes?"

"No," Uncle John said, and then a second later, I felt his white doctor coat cover my face.

I breathed in the smell of his deodorant and cologne, and under the hefty palm he pressed down onto me, I could feel my body start that familiar twitching contraction.

I felt my ass clench as hard as I could onto Uncle John's slippery cock, and a surge of cum exploded from my balls and out of my dick. I heard it hit the wall me behind me as I opened my eyes to the muffled light of Uncle John's coat and his lingering scent still smothering my face.

A moment later, I felt him load me up.

His spunk was hot and heavy, hitting my insides like it was thrown from a bucket. It sent a wave of heat throughout my whole body, and I listened from under Uncle John's coat as his heaved himself back into this world.

I never felt so much like his true favorite.