Hudson Family Tales Pt. 08

Story Info
I come home to find Dad sleeping naked.
1.3k words
4.64
4.1k
15

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 02/05/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Uncle John fucked my ass, I heard him promptly pull up his pants, still catching his breath. His white coat still lay over my face. As I breathed in the faint remnants of his body and cologne, I could hear him zipping and tucking and buckling. Finally, he removed the coat from my face and slipped it back on.

Just like that, Uncle John was a doctor again.

I was still naked in his patient chair. My feet were planted in the two stirrups, exposing my used hole -- gaping, wet, and sticky with Uncle John's seed. I inhaled a strong whiff of the musk still lingering in the air as Uncle John pulled a paper towel out of the dispenser next to him and softly wiped both my hole and the thick puddle of cum spotting my belly.

"Everything looks great," he said sternly, looking at his computer as he took a seat back in his stool. He typed in a few more notes and then got up and looked down at my naked body once more, avoiding my eyes. "You can get dressed and go home. Good work today, Lex."

With that, he left the room, and I didn't see him again before I left the office.

Dad's truck was in the driveway when I got home. I sighed, expecting that when I went inside, he'd have some kind of smug remark about me finally spending a summer day earning money instead of lounging around at home. But to my surprise, all I saw in the kitchen was a bottle of whisky on the counter, sitting in the dark. None of the lights in the house had been turned on. The only sign of life was the glow and faint sound of moans coming from Dad's bedroom down the hall.

Usually Dad would have called my name if he'd heard me come home, but all that crept out of the sliver of open bedroom door was the constant moaning. I quietly neared the opening and peeked inside.

Next to an empty glass on his nightstand, Dad sprawled, naked and bulky, over his bedsheets. His body was lit up by the the girl-on-girl porn. My dick was hard faster than a falling boulder. From the darkness of the hallway, my eyes scanned all of him, spread before me like a hairy, thick feast.

My mouth watered as my attention trailed from the scruff on his face to the tan line on his neck, to the fur coating his plump chest, to the dark fuzz covering his belly, and finally, to the thick and dark forest surrounding his cock, which was chubbed up and flopped over onto his leg, next to his hefty ballsack.

He'd clearly fallen asleep drunk, watching porn. Didn't he know I'd come home and find him like this?

Maybe it was on purpose, I thought. Maybe my prayers that Dad would repeat his sensual defiling of me were about to be answered. After everything that happened with him and Pop and Uncle John over the past month, nothing was impossible, right? I began instinctively massaging the tingle between my legs.

I took a quiet, deep breath, and pushed his door open with my fingers to let myself in. My heart pounded with every step I took on the carpet toward him. I could hear every fiber pressing down under my feet. His breaths grew louder. The familiar scent of pungent whisky and Dad's musk came back to me. I inhaled it slowly and savored it. In my work pants, my dick was throbbing against my underwear, and my hole, still sore and sticky with Uncle John's load, ached for more attention.

I looked down at Dad's fat cock and heavy balls. It seemed there had been plenty of pre-cum spilled in drips around his pubes, but there was so sign he'd finished yet.

My body went into autopilot. Before I knew what I was doing, my fingers fidgeted with my button and zipper, and pulled down the waistbands of my pants and boxers, slowly allowing my hard dick to jump free. My feet quietly kicked the pants all the way off, and my hands went to the bottom of my polo shirt next, clenching it and pulling it over my head until I was standing in front of my sleeping Dad, completely naked like him.

I carefully lowered myself down onto his mattress, positioning myself onto my hands and knees in between his spread legs, and like a young buck about to quench his thirst at a quiet lake, I lowered my head and opened my mouth. As soon as my lips and tongue came into contact with Dad's cock, the soft and salty skin pulled me in for more, and more, until I realized I had taken his whole shaft and head into my mouth.

Dad's body shifted to push himself further into me, and I looked up to see if I'd woken him. But his eyes were were still drooped shut and his mouth gaped just enough for his boozy warm breath to escape into soft groans. I continued to suck. I worked his cock with my mouth and tongue until it grew as firm and girthy as the first night he'd penetrated me with it.

It was only after I let out my own 18-year-old moan, so boyish compared to Dad's, that I felt him jump awake under me. "Alex?" he said low and groggy, lifting his head from his pillow. "What the fuck are you doing?"

It was a moment of truth. I knew I could either fearfully apologize, or own the moment and keep sucking.

I kept sucking.

Dad's head dropped down to his pillow, and under me, I could feel his hips start to gyrate. Eventually, his hands cupped the sides of my face and he began pumping his cock into my throat, smashing his balls against my chin. I struggled to breathe, but I didn't care. I wanted Dad's cock more than ever.

All of a sudden, Dad's hands pushed my head away from his crotch, and in the matter of two seconds, he lifted himself up and flipped me down onto the sheets under him. His weight crushed my chest against his mattress. I felt my ass cheeks being pulled open my Dad's rough palms. "What the...?" Dad grunted, as a finger slid in and out of my ass and he sniffed it. "This cum, Boy?"

"Yes, Dad," I moaned underneath him, breathing in the nights of summer sweat lingering on his sheets. "Uncle John gave me a physical today."

"Oh, yeah? He get you ready for your Dad or what?" Suddenly the hands on my ass had moved to my hips and brought them up until I was on my hands and knees.

"Yes, Dad."

I heard him spit behind me, and then the sound of him lathering his cock up with the saliva. A second later, his wet head met my hole, and finally, Dad slid into me again. He felt hard and soft at the same time, warm and filling. He began to push and pull and I melted into his bed as his thrusts slowly ramped up into slams, until I found my mouth letting out pleas for him to go softer. "Dad, what are you doing? Ow, Dad, please! I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Dad. I'm sorry."

"Whose Boy are you?" he roared behind me.

"Yours!" I moaned back. "I'm your Boy, Dad."

The slams began feeling more like small explosions of love than pain. "That's my Boy," he kept saying under his breath, and I could feel drops of sweat falling from his forehead onto my lower back, as he fucked me and fucked me and fucked me.

Finally, the slams slowed down until one single, final push of ecstasy coursed through me. And I knew that once more, Dad's cum had ruptured from his cock into my hungry ass.

Dad pulled out slowly, cautious to leave his load behind, and my eyes rolled back as his hairy, sweaty, muscle toppled on top of me from behind.

My prayers were answered, indeed. I was Dad's Boy.