Human Coprocessing Facility

Story Info
Dara loses control over her desire in her search for it.
11k words
4.46
18.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StyxWs
StyxWs
3 Followers

Dara crouched behind a pile of sandbags. Bullets shot past her left and right. She breathed quietly as the sounds of muzzle flashes whipped around. Volley after volley pelted her cover. Suddenly, silence.

Her pursuers had to reload. She rose and pointed her gun at a masked man. He was about 20 paces away, crouched behind an old oil drum and putting a new magazine in his rifle. Dara moved her index finger to the trigger and was about to fire the fatal shot. Then an unpleasant twitch went through the back of her head.

A bullet pierced her skull. It was an intense but not at all painful sensation. The entire environment took on a dark red color and flickered a little.

Dara sighed. Out loud she spoke the word "menu" and then "exit". Her eyes went black and after a brief feeling of weightlessness, she found herself back on the couch in her small apartment. The VR stimulator had disconnected from her brain and was now restoring her real senses. With a soft click, it also disconnected from her muscle blocker implant, which glowed faintly yellow in her neck.

It was only thanks to this little chip that she didn't run blindly through the apartment devastating everything while playing. Dara took off the VR stimulator and looked at it briefly. It was a thin silver ring that she was wearing on her head a moment ago. You could also see the small coils that were on the side. They were responsible for overriding the control of sensory input and reading movement commands from the brain. At the back end was a thin, transparent cable, which was stuck in her neck a few moments ago.

Dara had had enough of shooters for now. It was time to slip into her work clothes anyway. Her shift would start in a little over an hour. She went into the bathroom pulled off her light gray sweatpants and blue top and tossed both into the corner. She looked at herself in the large mirror on the wall. Smiling back at her was a medium-sized young woman with freckles on her face.

Her green eyes were shining and her long natural red hair fell a little messy down her back. She had an athletic body and full B cups, which she touched carefully and with pride. Finally, she slipped into her favorite wool socks, put on the dark gray overalls and stepped into the pair of sturdy work boots.

It was now 7 o'clock in the evening. In an hour, her night shift would begin. She quickly ran to the nearest Superloop station and boarded the next northbound train. Dara had chosen the night shift voluntarily and had not worked any other shift since her first day on the job.

She was a loner and preferred the company of other people only in virtual reality. However, she had to admit to herself that she sorely missed real sex. The last time she had sex was a little over a year ago. There she was still with her then boyfriend Aaron.

The sex with him was incredible and it has haunted her ever since as a memory she can't escape and secretly doesn't want to. As good as the sex was, the rest went poorly, which eventually led to the end of their relationship. Dara had not been able to gather enough social energy since then to get involved with another person in her life again. She never heard from Aaron again after that.

The train came to a halt and a synthetic-sounding female voice announced the name of the station: "ATEM Industrial Park". Dara worked for ATEM, the tech company that now owned half the world. ATEM started as a small startup in the early days of social media and had been growing steadily ever since.

By now, they had a monopoly on all VR technology. Almost everyone in the world was diving into ATEM's virtual worlds every day to meet friends, be entertained, or live out dirty fantasies. Dara had already lost count of how many times she had visited virtual fetish parties, BDSM dungeons and cuddle orgies.

But virtual sex was one of the few things that still couldn't be simulated realistically enough. It just didn't compare to reality. The breathtakingly realistic worlds and NPCs that were almost indistinguishable from real people were all the more compelling in return.

As more and more people wanted to immerse themselves in virtual reality, ATEM reached a seemingly insurmountable limit with its computing capacity. It simply wasn't possible to provide that much hardware for the millions of AIs that would populate the virtual world. Fortunately, they quickly came up with a solution.

The scientists at ATEM discovered that the human brain was ideally suited as a processor for artificial intelligences. Since humans never use all areas of their brain at the same time, it was possible to use the unused areas for the ATEM AIs.

ATEM offered people to spend their lives permanently in a virtual world without worries and suffering. The only compensation was to make the unused brain areas available to ATEM. It was not difficult to predict that this service would be used primarily by people who had become disconnected from society or were stuck in life. This had caused much ethical debate and calls for it to be banned.

But in the end it prevailed and became the norm. Then, when computing power ran out again, there wasn't even an outcry when ATEM started to change their terms and conditions. Since then, ATEM gained full control over the participant's bodies.

Since the people were not aware of the outside world, ATEM began to breed them with each other. The resulting offspring was also connected to virtual reality and used as an AI processor. Problems with insufficient computing capacity never occured again.

That's where Dara was working now, at the Human Coporocessing Facility. She stood in front of a gigantic warehouse that stretched almost to the horizon in both directions. A huge ATEM logo was printed on it in the company's blue color.

As she stepped inside through a inconspicuous door, a humid warmth hit her. This was the best environment for the "biological hardware", she was told back then in the introductory training course. The temperature was a constant 32 °C / 89 °F.

Dara didn't mind, but she unzipped her overalls to just above her belly button to get some cooling. This was against safety regulations, but who was supposed to control that.

The entire facility was practically fully automated and she would not encounter anyone here. Therefore, it did not bother her that her black lace bra and some bare skin could be seen through the gap. Dara made her way to her workstation. Her only task was to monitor the reproductive process.

The room was mostly covered in stainless steel. In one corner there was a small desk and a chair. On the table was a tablet that gave Dara access to all the systems. Since everything always worked smoothly, she usually studied the instruction manuals and technical diagrams of various ATEM products and dreamed of being able to try out the latest model of the VR stimulator.

The moment Dara logged into the system, an entrance opened up in the opposite wall. Several carrying systems rode in over two rails that hung from the ceiling. From each hung a human, naked, held by a large metal grapple with black-rubberized claws, which had a stable grip on the hip. Four smaller grippers wrapped around the wrists and ankles, allowing them to manipulate the pose of the person being carried as desired.

None of the people were conscious. They all wore a VR stimulator, that was located as a second implant right next to the muscle blocker in the neck. The muscle blocker was connected to the rail system by a thin cable. Probably the most noticeable thing was the tube that was sticking deep in each person's mouth.

Dara knew that this split into two smaller tubes. One extended deep into the lungs, where it branched out to the last alveoli to ensure optimal oxygen supply. The other tube led down the gullet and was responsible for supplying a nutrient concentrate.

A total of three men and three women drove in. Now began the spectacle, which Dara was allowed to observe many dozens of times every day. It began with a stimulation of the men's brain areas, which were responsible for the sex drive. It took only a few seconds and Dara could see how all three penises increased significantly in size.

Dara sometimes wondered if there was a job in the world that involved seeing more penises. The women, on the other hand, were already highly sexually aroused. An internal company study had found that women's fertility increased when they were kept permanently in a state of sexual arousal. Of course, they did not notice this in VR.

Accordingly, the women were already extremely wet. For some, thin strings between their thighs stretched out and then slowly dripped to the floor. Next, all six were put into position. The three women were guided into a kneeling position with their upper bodies and arms stretched forward. Dara could see their pussies.

She found it fascinating how different they could look. The woman on the far left, a probably 25 year old woman with brunette hair had large swollen red labia. The girl next to her, she couldn't be older than 20, was very slim and had light blonde hair. Her pussy was narrow and pale and her inner labia stuck out. What they all had in common, however, was the moist in which the light reflected.

Dara could not enjoy the sight for long. The men were also brought into a kneeling position and covered the exposed female asses. Their hips were gently pushed closer to the female crotches. With a wet sound, the cocks penetrated deep into the vaginas. The climax of the procedure was initiated by another brain stimulation, which started the ejaculation reflex.

As if on command, all three cocks began to pulsate rhythmically. They pumped their semen into their assigned female partners. For some women, the excess semen spilled out and dripped to the floor. The men were withdrawn. Now their penises were also shining and pulsing from their accelerated heartbeats. A change of places followed and the insemination was performed again.

Dara watched excitedly until each man had filled each woman once. Then the six people disappeared the way they had come. This would happen many more times in Dara's shift this night.

Dara had seen enough for the time being and concentrated on the tablet lying on the table. She was looking for the technical documentation of the VR stimulator she had at home. Surely she would be able to use some cool hidden features if she could unlock the developer options.

Dara's job was pretty relaxed. She didn't really had to do anything. It used to happen that she had to intervene. For example, some people still had parts of their clothing on their bodies because it had not been completely removed during the registration process. Now it was all fully automatic.

If clothing was detected, it was cut from the body by a precise laser cutter. Every now and then she could watch this marvel of technology in action. There would be just a series of short flashes of light and the fabric would be cut in such a way that it would simply fall off the body. The skin underneath remained absolutely intact.

By now, the level of automation had really progressed to the point where she had nothing left to do. The only reason that she had not yet been fired was due to a legal regulation. A human had to supervise the reproductive process.

After several hours of combing through technical documents, Dara needed a break. As she briefly considered closing her eyes for a moment, a luxury she occasionally allowed herself, she suddenly jolted awake. Another six people were transported into the room, again three women and three men. One of the men looked very familiar to her. She hadn't seen or felt this athletic body in over a year.

"Aaron!" it shot out of her mouth.

She stood petrified. There he hung with his blond, slightly frizzy hair, tight in the grip of the restraining device. He, too, had the tube deep in his throat that supplied him with all the necessities for life. His green eyes stared impassively into the void.

Just before the couples were to be brought closer together, Dara awoke and paused the program. All movement stopped immediately. It was a bizarre sight. Three women kneeling on the floor, exposed and dripping with lust. In front of them, the men, ready to perform the mechanical act of insemination.

Dara approached Aaron and held the tablet to his neck. A short beep confirmed the successful data transfer. Aaron's database entry was displayed. Dara swallowed. Aaron had volunteered at ATEM just two days after she broke up with him. He must have always been on a different shift until now.

Was it her fault that Aaron now found himself in this position? Dara pushed aside the rising feelings of guilt. He had volunteered for this, after all.

Dara looked at Aaron more closely. She stepped in front of him and examined his body. His trained pecs were as impressive as his strong arms. With them he had always held her when he had fucked her from behind. The memory pleased Dara and she could feel a spark of excitement boiling up inside her.

She turned her gaze lower. Aaron's cock protruded horizontally from his crotch. Beneath it hung his clean-shaven balls. He had never managed to perfectly remove every single hair himself. But here, for hygienic reasons, all his pubic hair was permanently removed.

Dara could not resist. She gently enclosed the balls with her left hand and squeezed them gently. They felt warm. Two bulging balls just waiting to do their duty. Dara could be mistaken, but they seemed much larger than they had then. But that was probably no wonder, given the strain they were subjected to here.

She took a closer look at Aaron's cock. She would describe it as average in length, but it was the width that made it special. Dara thought back to the times she had let him fill her out. She could almost feel the warmth and rhythmic thrusting again. Dara could also see the veins that supplied blood to Aaron's penis.

The strong erection had already pulled back the foreskin, revealing the glans. Red and firm, it stood out. At the very front of the tip, a drop of precum had already collected. Dara ignored her rationality. She knelt in front of it and licked it with the tip of her tongue slowly and with pleasure.

The taste was salty and if she was honest, not exactly pleasant. However, the memories she associated with it were strong. She vigorously wrapped her other hand around Aaron's cock and slowly slid it between her lips and into her mouth.

She closed her eyes and took in every last detail with her tongue. She felt the bulging glans and the slightly protruding veins. Dara pressed her face closer to Aaron. She could smell the musky odor of his manhood. His penis protruded deep into her throat.

She began to slowly move her head back and forth, causing the cock to penetrate deep into her throat over and over again. Dara reached for the tablet she had placed beside her. She opened the menu for controlling Aaron's bodily functions.

Dara took another deep breath and pressed the button that would trigger ejaculation. Immediately, Aaron's penis began rhythmic pumping motions. With each contraction, a large gush of semen poured out of him down into Dara's throat. The amount was overwhelming and it just didn't stop.

Each contraction filled Dara's mouth more and more with Aaron's semen. She tried to swallow it all, but could not keep up. Dara had to cough, which sent a good portion of cum up her nose. She released Aaron's cock from her mouth. White strings hung out of all her facial openings, staining her overalls and, through the opened zipper, her black bra.

Ashamed, Dara stood up and wiped the viscous liquid from her face. What had she just done? How could she have so little control over herself? She reached for the tablet and let the normal program continue. Before doing so, however, she made a note of Aaron's ID, under which he was registered in the database. That way she could find him again at any time.

Dara was off work in an hour. She spent the rest of her shift trying to somehow remove the many stains from her overalls. After all, she still had to drive home with it. She didn't really succeed. At least she managed to rub the stains enough that they could have passed for washed-out stains of paint.

Her trip home was uneventful. She spent the 45 minutes in the Superloop replaying today's experience with Aaron over and over again in her mind's eye. One thing was clear to her, she was so sexually charged that she wouldn't have been able to just fall asleep as usual when she dropped into her bed at home.

When Dara was horny, she could get very creative. She already had an idea how to satisfy her craving. When she arrived home, she had completely forgotten that she actually wanted to eat something. Instead, she sat down at her small desk, put her VR stimulator in front of her and plugged it into her computer.

She was curious to see if there was any truth to what she had read about at work. One of her privileges as an ATEM employee was access to technical documents, which were not available to the public. That's how she found out that her model of the VR stimulator apparently had a hidden feature that was never unlocked.

It was supposed to be possible to continue perceiving certain sensory input from the real world while in the simulation. Which senses were turned on or off was supposed to be able to be set very precisely. Probably this option was never published due to the potential for abuse. Accordingly, it would be difficult to activate the feature.

Dara prepared herself for several hours of work in which she would have to bypass one security lock after another. Fortunately, she loved these kinds of puzzles and got to work. After some time, she sat back, a big grin on her face. She had done it. She couldn't have even dreamed of the possibilities that now presented themselves to her.

The detailed 3D model of her body, which was stored in her VR stimulator, was shown on her screen. In order to function, the stimulator had to have a precise understanding of her anatomy. To this end, every buyer of a VR stimulator first had to endure an unpleasant procedure.

She could still remember exactly how the employee at the ATEM store asked her to come into the small separate room. It was the day after her 18th birthday. Minors were not allowed to use a VR stimulator, but her parents wouldn't have let her use one anyway.

In the center of the room was a slightly raised platform made of a smooth, reflective material. Around it were futuristic-looking sensor systems. Dozens of small cameras were pointed at the center of the platform. In one corner of the room was a console from which the system could be operated.

The staff member kindly asked Dara to remove her clothes so she could begin the scan. She took off her sneakers and shyly started to get rid of her T-shirt and jeans. She glanced at her yellow socks with the green palm tree pattern. She liked this pair, but then slipped them off her feet and stepped onto the platform. It felt cold.

The staff member looked at her with amusement and said, "You'll have to take the rest off, too. We need an accurate measurement. You don't want your beautiful breasts to glitch later, don't you?"

When she finished her sentence, she winked encouragingly at Dara. Dara felt noticeably uncomfortable, but slowly began to remove her bra and pull down her panties. She tossed both onto the pile with her other clothes. She spent the next 10 minutes holding various poses while the platform beneath her slowly rotated and the sensors scanned her entire body.

She was glad that she had only had to endure this once. But it had all been worth it. Dara looked at the model of her own body in front of her on the screen. If her plan worked out, it would be a mind-blowing experience. She began by displaying all of her nerve clusters and marking a portion of them.

StyxWs
StyxWs
3 Followers