Human Coprocessing Facility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
StyxWs
StyxWs
3 Followers

The woman spoke into her voice recorder, "Error in admission procedure of A6X34G. VR stimulator was not implanted. Subject was probably fully conscious for five years. Massive psychological and neurological damage noted. Rehabilitation impossible. Perform procedure 'Oblivio'."

She set the voice recorder aside, turned Dara onto her back, and put the helmet on her. A strap under her chin held the helmet firmly on her head.

She paused for a moment and then said to Dara, "This isn't part of the official procedure but I think it will help you. With what you're about to experience, a little closeness and affection is surely comforting."

She removed her overalls and also took off her boots and underwear. Now also naked, she gently lay down on Dara and embraced her body. The stranger's body felt warm. Dara could feel her heart beating and for the first time in a very long time she felt that someone really cared about her. The woman caressed her cheeks and gave her a kiss.

Then she said her last sentence to Dara before turning on the helmet, "I'm so sorry."

There was a click, a buzz, and Dara's head felt weird. She felt as if someone had taken her brain and was wringing it out vigorously. It tingled and pinched and she found it harder and harder to get a distinct thought. All the while, the woman began rubbing her crotch against Dara's.

Dara, frightened at what was happening to her head, forgot her worries and moved her hips in rhythm. She and the black-haired woman gave expression to their excitement, filling the room with sounds of pleasure. The feeling was overwhelmingly good and soon she was lost in a series of orgasms.

With each passing of one of these incredibly pleasurable waves through her body, her mind lost substance. She could witness memories passing before her inner eye and disappearing forever. Dara forgot where she was and who she was. Her body felt so good. But she didn't understand why.

She wanted to name all these sensations, but she couldn't think of a single word for them. Soon she didn't even know what a word was. After a short time, the helmet had dissolved her memories, her thinking ability and her personality. Dara really thought nothing anymore and let herself fall to enjoy the other body that for some reason gave her such pleasure.

The stranger had to use all her strength to free herself from Dara's grip. Dara now remained motionless on the floor. She was breathing, her heart was beating, but one could see the emptiness in her eyes.

The woman said more to herself, "It's better this way." and had to stifle a tear.

She tapped her tablet and Dara's naked shell returned to where it came from.

StyxWs
StyxWs
3 Followers