Human Coprocessing Facility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dara could not look around, even her eye muscles no longer obeyed her, but she could see hundreds of people as she passed. Each of them was in some kind of huge bag, encased in a transparent preservation liquid. The bags were hung one behind the other, one row at a time, as if in supermarket shelves. This picture extended up and down as far as Dara could see.

After about half a minute of driving, she turned left toward an empty slot. She came to an abrupt stop. Below her was a large transparent plastic bag. It was empty and provided enough space for her body. Slowly, Dara was lowered into the container. When her head finally entered the bag, the opening above her closed.

Immediately afterwards, the bag slowly began to fill from below with a transparent, viscous liquid. First it wet Dara's feet and then slowly but steadily climbed her entire body. The liquid was warm and felt unexpectedly pleasant on the skin. When Dara's container was completely filled, silence returned briefly. Then she could hear the gentle whir of a pump delivering something through the tube in her mouth and into her stomach. She could feel her stomach filling and after a short time a slight feeling of satiety set in.

This was her first meal, a mixture of nutrients and vitamins that would provide her with optimal nutrition. It shot into Dara's head what was being fed to her as well. The cocktail of hormones and potent drugs began to take effect immediately. The tingling started in her fingers and toes and then spread through her limbs and into her entire body.

Her nipples became firm and very sensitive. Her labia swelled and her clit became more sensitive than she had ever experienced before. The effect had just begun but intensified even more. Dara had trouble thinking clearly. It was indescribable how the chemicals played with her body and mind. She had the feeling of being on the verge of an orgasm and it would stay that way.

The cocktail of substances was optimized to keep exactly this state permanently. Never before had Dara had a comparably strong desire for sex. It was never so important to her to live out this animalistic drive. How could there ever be anything more important? Dara was torn out of her frenzy when another bag was hung in front of her.

A man was placed inside it. It was the tall guy from earlier. He looked in Dara's direction and she could see his still erect cock. What she would give for that cock now, it was so close but yet out of reach.

Dara had lost all sense of time. Her desire had taken control of her mind. She had already spent two days in her prison, dominated by thoughts of sex. Occasionally she had fallen asleep from exhaustion. Suddenly, her bag moved. The opening above her head opened and she was lifted out. The viscous liquid dripped in long strands from her exposed body.

She started to move and was driven in the direction from which she had originally come into this gigantic room. More bodies joined her from the left and right to accompany her. There was also a layer of the transparent liquid on their skin. In the shower room, they were again thoroughly cleaned. This time, a large fan additionally set itself in motion to dry them.

The door in front of them opened and they were transported into the breeding room. Sitting on the chair in the corner was a young man. Dara caught a glimpse of him. She recognized him. It was Jonas. He was one of her gamer friends with whom she had played regularly. He was well built, a little taller than her and his brown hair formed a messy hairstyle on his head.

When she hadn't shown up for work yesterday, her job must have been given to him. She could see in his gaze that he had recognized her immediately as well. Although Dara had a hard time forming a clear thought, hope flared up inside her. Jonas had recognized her. He would help her out of this situation.

Dara and the other women were set down on the metal surface. It was cold and Dara felt her right foot standing in a puddle. It was not uncommon for quite a bit of cum to accumulate on the floor over the course of the day. Now that her foot was completely touching the ground, it was oozing between her toes.

Under normal circumstances, she would have been disgusted. But in her condition, she could hardly think of anything else but ingesting this white gold. Dara was pushed down on her knees and her upper body and arms stretched forward. A conflict flared up in her mind. She desperately needed sexual release, she was downright addicted to it. But she was also aware that she was under the influence of drugs and desperately needed help from Jonas. What was he waiting for?

Suddenly a cock thrusts into her crotch. Dara completely forgot every rational thought she had. An indescribable feeling ran through her body. Inwardly she begged for the foreign cock to satisfy her. She needed this now more than anything. She would not last another moment without an orgasm. Instead of another thrust, however, she felt only the rhythmic pulsation of an ejaculation. Then her visitor left her again.

Desperation boiled up in Dara. She would not be able to stand this any longer. She was hornier than she had ever been in her life, every day she would be filled with other cocks but never would it last long enough to grant her an orgasm. Dara's only hope was to be released from her situation here and now by Jonas.

The normal sequence of movements was interrupted. Jonas had taken over manual control and walked toward Dara. He had indeed recognized her. Relief flooded Daras mind. In a moment, he would release her bonds. She could hear a noise that sounded like a zipper opening. Then she felt Jonas put his hands on her butt cheeks.

The next sensation was the most satisfying yet unpleasant feeling she had ever experienced. Jonas rammed his cock deep inside her. Dara didn't know how to react emotionally to this. Jonas shamelessly exploited her helplessness. He was using her as his personal object of pleasure and yet it felt so infinitely good.

She tried to be angry with Jonas for another moment, but with his next thrust, her lower instincts conquered those thoughts. Dara had always suspected that Jonas wanted more from her, but she had always skillfully ignored his advances. Now she had confirmation and it was more than clear. Jonas, meanwhile, had a firm grip on her hip. His lower body beat against Dara's cheeks at a steady pace.

The noise echoed back from the walls and Jonas's cock penetrated Dara hard and deep. She could have screamed with pleasure and her muscles wanted to spasm. But she was incapable of any of that. So Dara went through one silent orgasm after another, one more intense than the other.

Jonas fucked faster and faster until he abruptly stopped and let out a deep, long moan as he filled Dara's vagina with cum. Dara's head went blank, she had never experienced anything like it.

As if through a veil, she could perceive Jonas holding the tablet to her neck while whispering softly in her ear, "So we can repeat this every day."

Then she was lifted up and transported out of the room.

One day after another passed, which Dara spent in the preservation liquid. The boredom was excruciating, but worse was the constant lust and urge for sex that was continuously present in her mind. The only diversion and release was her regular and very one-sided sex with Jonas.

She cursed Jonas for what he was doing to her and at the same time she could hardly wait to feel him inside her again, to be able to experience the one thing for which her life still made sense. This conflict ate Dara up inside and slowly but surely made her lose her mind.

After a few weeks, she could not say how many, Dara felt different than usual. She could grasp unusually clear thoughts and her libido she could almost call normal, even if she had lost all reference to what normal even meant. She was able to think about her situation undisturbed.

For the first time since she had gotten into this, she could form a clear thought. She was a prisoner, unable to free herself or call for help. And every day she was once again the personal object of lust for a freak who took advantage of her helplessness. The worst part was that she enjoyed every single moment with Jonas.

Dara was plagued by the idea that it would soon be that time again. With her head unusually clear, Dara wasn't sure if she would enjoy it as much this time. With an uneasy feeling, Dara waited to be summoned again by Jonas. But the hours passed and by now Dara was sure that Jonas' shift must be over.

Something was wrong. Something was different. She had clear thoughts and Jonas wasn't getting her for her daily sex. It occurred to Dara and she realized what had changed. She was pregnant. Without contraceptives and with daily sex, it had only been a matter of time.

Dara would spend the next two months in her bag, because that was how long a pregnancy lasted here in the facility. This enormous acceleration was achieved through growth hormones which soon began to take effect. Dara could feel her belly growing day by day. Her breasts were doing the same.

After a few days, they had grown noticeably. Two transparent suction cups had been placed on them and since then they had continuously sucked the milk that Dara now carried in abundance. To avoid time beeing lost to breastfeeding, the milk was produced during pregnancy and fed to the offspring that had already been born.

Dara had reached a new low. Reduced to a birthing machine and milk cow, she was stuck in her prison. Occasionally she caught herself longing for Jonas. Any distraction was welcome with her, and anything was better than this.

After an unbearably long time, change came into her routine. Without notice, the seal above her opened. The grabber pulled her upward. Her body had gained so much width that she could no longer easily fit through the opening. The plastic stretched and slid tightly over her skin, first over her breasts then her belly.

Once she was completely free of the container. This time she was heading in a completely different direction. Passing countless other people, she reached her destination after a few minutes. A room, bright, white and sterile. From the ceiling hung mechanical arms, which carried equipment that could have come from a horror movie.

Below them was a table meant to hold a body. It was made entirely from metal and could not have looked more uncomfortable. The headrest had no padding whatsoever and at the rear end there were two supports for the legs, so that one could only lie with spread thighs. Dara was placed on this very table, her thighs placed in the holders. Black straps made of silicone began to bind her body to its support.

Her arms and legs and also her head were fixated. Dara wondered what reason there would be for this as the cable at the back of her neck came loose from her muscle blocker. In disbelief, she lay there. This could only mean that she would need her muscles shortly. She tried to squirm herself out. Her bonds did not give a bit. She wanted to scream, but she had no air to do so.

The tube in her lungs still controlled her breathing. Dara was able to move her eyes and look around. She looked down at herself and barely recognized what she saw. The huge breasts she saw were as foreign to her as the thick belly mountain, over the top of which she could only see her feet in the distance.

The robot arms began to move toward Dara. Panicked, she looked down at herself and could see the thick tube approaching her crotch. As it made contact with her skin, it sucked tight. The robotic arms approached her limbs. Each of them carried a paper-thin, pointed needle, which penetrated Dara's skin one by one.

It caused her no pain when the first pair pricked her forearms. Two more needles followed shortly after, making their way into her lower leg muscles. Dara knew that the needles were electrodes designed to stimulate her entire body muscles. This was a primitive but quite effective substitute for the contractions that would bring the birth forward. No sooner had Dara finished that thought than the pulses began.

Each of the pulses lasted for three seconds. In between, she had a second of recovery time. Her body cramped. Every muscle in her body tensed so hard that her back was involuntarily arching. She spread her fingers and toes uncontrollably and bit into her gag. Dara would not know how the birth ended, because after less than a minute she lost consciousness.

When she regained consciousness, she was once again floating in the pleasantly warm liquid. She felt no pain. Her belly was flat and no longer gave any indication of what had happened in the last few months. Only her breasts had retained some of their fullness.

There was also a feeling there that she knew well. Dara as horny as she had not been in two months. She tried to move, to no avail. The muscle blocker was active again. Her eyes were fixed, so her only view was this guy's cock again.

The very next day she was picked up by the grabber again. Dara suspected where she would be taken. Her suspicions were confirmed when she saw Jonas. He stood there with a broad grin, eyeing her.

"It was worth the wait," he said, "Your tits look quite impressive."

Dara wondered why she had never before noticed what an asshole Jonas was. He took a few steps toward her and began stroking her breasts. Dara, who was hanging completely naked in front of him, would have loved to jump at him that moment. She just wasn't sure whether she wanted to choke him or fuck him instead.

She couldn't think about it any longer, because Jonas put his hand in her crotch and started massaging her clit. It felt indescribably good and Dara hoped he would never stop. Shortly after, however, he made her kneel on the floor and started fucking her. She had missed his cock. How was it possible that she could go so long without it, so long without being filled by it?

Dara had several orgasms before Jonas climaxed. Her pussy was dripping and completely overstimulated. Dara was overwhelmed but loved the feeling. Just before Jonas sent her away again, he approached her with a small device in his hand. It looked like an oversized syringe. Dara recognized it as an applicator that could be used to inject small implants under the skin.

He placed it on her upper arm and as he pulled the trigger, he whispered in Dara's ear, "So I don't lose you again for two months."

Then she was carried out of the room.

Dara resigned herself to her fate. She would spend the rest of her life here. She found variety in the occasionally changing neighbors that were hung up next to her preservation bag. So she always had a new cock, pussy or butt to study. Over time she memorized the skin structure, where the veins ran and where which birthmark was located.

At some point, Dara could recognize her changing neighbors only by their private parts. She noticed that some people she had not seen for months suddenly reappeared next to her. This daily routine was regularly interrupted by Jonah's orders to the system to take her to him.

Sex was the only thing that made her life here somewhat bearable. Only sex provided satisfaction for the permanent horniness to which she was subjected. Another small comfort was that Jonas' skills left nothing to be desired. Over time he became very creative and tried various positions.

With time, it became easier and easier to bear her situation. Without consciously noticing it, Dara became more and more accustomed to her circumstances. After about a year, her thinking had changed. While she used to formulate her thoughts as sentences in her mind, she now thought almost exclusively in images and feelings. For that was what her world now consisted of.

At first, she still tried to keep her mind fit. But the more time passed, the less important it became to her. Soon her mind was dominated by sex, which superseded everything else. She waited eagerly for her daily intercourse and already imagined the next time in between. She fueled her fantasy by imagining how she became intimate every day with one of the other people whose bodies she had memorized down to the smallest detail. She was caught in a kind of trance, which more and more gained control over her.

After five years in the facility, after five years of permanent horniness and daily sexual satisfaction, Dara always lived for the moment. Past and future were no different from the present and had lost all meaning. Accordingly, it was unusual when Dara was lifted out of her container again one day just a few hours after she had returned from Jonas.

She didn't think much of it at first, probably because she generally didn't think much anymore. But as she passed the shower room without being thoroughly cleaned, her trance began to crack slightly. A slight astonishment spread through her when, in the next room, she caught sight not of Jonas but of a woman who was a stranger to her.

She was small, slender, and wore her black hair tied back to a ponytail. Despite the gray overalls she wore, Dara could imagine her athletic body. The woman eyed her with a partly curious, partly worried expression.

She held a voice recorder in her hand, into which she began to speak in a confident voice, "Beginning investigation of subject A6X34G. System had reported anomaly after routine check."

She stepped closer to Dara. Dara was still covered in the viscous preservation fluid from head to toe. That didn't seem to bother the woman, however. She began to scan her body. Apparently, she was looking for any irregularities. When her gaze reached the back of Dara's neck, she paused. Surprise was written all over her face. She quickly checked her tablet to see how long Dara had been registered.

"Five years," she whispered quietly as her surprise changed to shock.

Now looking to Dara, she spoke in an emotional voice, "You must have gone through terrible things! Let me help you out of here."

After a few button tips on her tablet, the grappler deposited her on the cold metal floor. The gag in her mouth diminished in size and a strange sensation rippled through her lungs. Moments later, the tube was pulled out of her mouth. Gasping, she took a deep breath. At last, the cable came off her muscle blocker. Dara was free.

Dara lay apathetically on the floor. She wanted to say something. But the only thing she could bring over her lips was an incomprehensible mumble. She had lost all control over her tongue and vocal cords. Over the long time of her captivity, her body had forgotten how to speak.

She tried to sit up, but she couldn't do that either. Her muscles were in great shape, that had been taken care of. Dara had simply forgotten how to control them. She lolls awkwardly on the floor and utters incomprehensible noises. By chance, one of her hands slipped through her crotch. Her body jerked involuntarily.

Dara was still under the influence of drugs and was now able to satisfy herself. She somehow managed to keep rubbing her hand obsessively over her private parts. In addition, she made moaning sounds that sounded human, but had more of an animalistic character.

The woman looked at the naked creature on the floor with pity. She knew how this system worked and she could only imagine what it would do to a person who had witnessed it for five years while fully conscious.

She knelt down to Dara and spoke in a lowered voice, "You poor thing. Those five years totally messed you up. I'm so sorry for what happened to you. I'm afraid there's no hope for you anymore. I can make it more comfortable for you, though."

She opened a panel in the wall. If one hadn't known it was there, there was no way one could have found it. She pulled out of it an apparatus that could probably best be described as a helmet. It wasn't solid, but was rather made of fine metal struts arranged to enclose a head. It was covered with electronics and cables. Most noticeable were the two large coils, which were attached to the left and right.