Human Coprocessing Facility

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dara Started at her clit, which was now displayed as a notable cluster of small red dots. She continued with the entire inside of her vagina. Finally, she also marked her entire anal area. If she understood correctly, she would be able to perceive all the sensations of these nerve nodes even with the VR stimulator activated. Dara then opened the menu for the advanced options.

There were two more things she wanted to set. The first option she activated was "Reactive Sensation Forwarding". This would allow her to perceive her nerve signals only when she would be stimulated in the same spots in the simulation. Lastly, she set the intensity slider to double strength. At this point, Dara's sanity had left her. Her only goal was to bring herself to a previously unattainable ecstasy.

Dara took out her favorite sex toy from the dresser. It was a bright red double vibrator with a built-in clitoris massager. It could be inserted simultaneously into the vagina and anus while the massager rested on the clit. Dara took off her stained overalls and dropped onto her bed. Then she also got rid of her underwear.

Gently she inserted the two vibrator shafts. They were relatively thick, so that she could feel the silicone making its way through her. She placed the massager in the center of her clit. The moment she turned it on, a twitch went through her body. This toy was really worth the money. Putting all her concentration into it, she placed the VR stimulator on her head and plugged the cable into her neck implant.

With a small switch on the side, she activated the stimulator. Immediately, Dara noticed her entire body relax and she lost control of her muscles. In the next instant, all she could see was black. The vibrations in her crotch were gone. She floated for a few seconds in a void. Then a space built up around her.

It was the lobby where every visit to virtual reality began. It functioned as a hub between the worlds. From here, she could travel to every imaginable fantasy. The metal door, covered with bullet holes, for example would take her back to the shooter she had played yesterday. Dara, however, decided to go through the unspectacular doorway, which was covered only with a dark red cloth.

After logging in, she always wore her casual clothes. They consisted of white sneakers, a pair of black, slightly torn jeans and a white top. But as soon as she passed the door frame, a mist-like animation enveloped her body and after a few seconds her new outfit appeared. Dara wore a two-piece black lingerie that revealed her smooth belly. The fabric was transparent almost everywhere and hid only the most necessary parts.

On her feet she wore black stilettos held up only by thin straps that stretched to just below her knees. The shoes made her look at least a hand's width taller and revealed her red nail polish. Around her neck, Dara wore a long cape decorated with burgundy ornaments and trimmed with golden stitching. To complete the outfit, a Venetian mask richly decorated with red and black feathers covered her face. Through the holes glistened her green eyes.

With graceful steps, she walked down the torch-lit corridor of natural stone walls. The echo of her clacking shoes reverberated off the walls. She entered a large round room supported by tall marble columns. The floor was completely covered with a velvety red carpet. Oil paintings from various eras hung on the walls, each depicting naked people gazing at the viewer in rapturous ecstasy. They were illuminated by brilliant sunlight, which fell through a glass dome into the room.

Everywhere stood small groups of people, talking quietly. Each of them wore a similarly tantalizing costume. People met here for sex adventures and one-night stands, for orgies and intimate sex during their long-distance relationships. Dara had already spent many hours here, spending exciting times with strangers or celebrating a boisterous orgy after a successful game.

As introverted as Dara was in the real world, as unrestrained she could be when she put on this outfit. But today, Dara had more in mind than indulging in the usual virtual lust that could never satisfy her like its real-life counterpart. She confidently stepped to the opposite side of the hall and passed the gate into the neighboring room.

Inside were many empty stone arches. People stood in front of some of them, some alone, some in pairs or groups. These arches displayed some kind of 3D projections, almost like a portal to another world. A group of three people stepped through the portal in front of them and disappeared. This room was the main menu. From here you could enter any fantasy you could imagine.

Dara stepped in front of the nearest arch and said, "Deactivate all filters and show me the new releases of last week. Sort them by intensity of experience and show me the most intense first."

The arch showed Dara a series of scenarios she could step into. After Dara ruled out the first couple entries, she really wasn't into simulated rape or hardcore gangbangs, something to her liking caught her eye.

"Launch Tentacle Temptation," she spoke out and stepped through the arch.

Dara found herself in a white void. There was nothing to see in any direction.

Only a red text in large letters floated in front of her, "Attention! This simulation is an extremely intense experience, which intrudes far into the privacy of the user. The user will be temporarily unable to stop the simulation. Do you accept these conditions?"

Dara was already too horny to back down now.

In a firm voice she spoke, "I accept." and the room darkened.

It was now covered with gray stone slabs. Some distance away, Dara could make out walls with torches hanging from them at regular intervals. These bathed the entire room in a ghostly light with their blue flames. Otherwise, the room was completely empty.

Dara cautiously took a few steps forward. Her heels made loud noises on the hard floor. But as soon as she moved, the blue flames blazed up on the wall facing her. The flames grew and formed a whipping wall of fire that began to move toward Dara. Dara's instinct made her flee in the opposite direction, but her high heels would not allow that.

She hastily began unknotting the straps that encircled her lower legs. It felt like an eternity. When she finally managed to untie the shoes from her feet, she found herself directly facing the blue wall of fire. Her heart was beating furiously. There was no escape now. The flames engulfed her.

To Dara's surprise, they were not hot at all. The fire was pleasantly warm and did her no harm. This could not be said of her outfit. Looking down at herself, she could see her lingerie on fire, her cloak also ablaze. As quickly as it had started, it was over. The wall of flames dissolved and the room was again in a ghostly light as before.

Dara's body however was exposed, every bit of cloth had been burned to ash and blown away. It had additionally become so cold that Dara froze. The fact that she was now standing with her bare feet on the cold stone did not improve her situation. She wanted nothing more now than some warmth, a way to warm up her shivering body.

The next moment, she could hear a noise behind her. It sounded as if stone was sliding over stone. It was faint, but the echo filled the entire room. She turned around and saw one of the floor tiles being pushed aside. A black, shiny something snaked out of the resulting opening. A tentacle, like that of a monster, moved purposefully toward Dara.

She backed away at first, but when two more plates pushed aside behind her, she surrendered to her fate, not without a portion of curiosity and anticipation. The three tentacles embraced her body. They were wonderfully warm and gave off a translucent subtance.

Everywhere it touched Dara's skin, she could feel a pleasant tingling sensation and a comforting warmth. The cold was forgotten. She relaxed her muscles and let herself sink. The tentacles held her and began to envelop her entire body.

Dara was now held about shoulder height above the ground as another tentacle slowly approached. It was slightly thicker, but moved with equally fluid motions. It wrapped around Dara's left foot and continued its way up between her thighs. At first very faintly then getting stronger and stronger, Dara could sense its vibrations.

It reminded her of the soothing purr of a cat. The tentacle reached Dara's crotch and gently placed itself on her clit. She couldn't find words for the feeling that ran through her body at that moment. To experience something like this inside a simulation was considered impossible until now, but Dara's hack seemed to work more than well.

She could not estimate how long her toy must have been playing with her clit. But the feeling of arousal that her body had built up as a result was now transferred into the simulation all at once.

Her eyes turned upward and she wrenched her mouth open to release a loud moan. This was taken advantage of by one of the now about two dozen other tentacles. It shot towards her face and disappeared into her mouth. It penetrated deep into her throat and began to pulsate rhythmically.

It was warm and tasted of a barely perceptible hint of cum, almost like a real penis. By now stopping it had become impossible. In any case, she would no longer be able to give voice commands. Another of the black arms had approached her crotch.

It seemed, though it had no such thing as eyes, to be watching her pussy dripping in lust with curiosity. Slowly it approached and, almost as if in slow motion, pushed Dara's labia apart. Inch by inch it penetrated her and soon filled her insides completely. It began with gentle and regular thrusting movements.

Dara's insides felt as if she had already had the most intense sex of her life for an hour. The feeling was so enormous that her nervous system was hopelessly overwhelmed by it. Dara had her first orgasm. Her body writhed uncontrollably as her vagina began to knead the strange visitor with muscle contractions.

Dara could have screamed out of pleasure, but she only produced a long, muffled moan. Her body was by now completely enclosed by over a hundred tentacles. They formed a pulsating, slimy cocoon that completely enveloped her and snuggled tightly against her body. Unable to grasp even a clear thought, she surrendered to her lust.

Now she felt an ever-increasing pressure between her ass cheeks. A well-lubricated tentacle pressed against her sphincter. This finally gave way and allowed the intruder to pass. The many nerve endings immediately began their extatic fireworks. This was too much for Dara.

Her mind completely drifted away. Only the white of her eyes could be seen, interspersed with fine veins. Twitching all over her body, unable to make even the slightest controlled movement, one orgasm after another ran through her. Her hands and feet began to cramp. When she was convinced that the next orgasm would tear her apart, the tentacles let go of her and gently laid her back to the stone floor.

Covered with a layer of the transparent juice and still twitching with excitement, another orgasm passed through her. This time accompanied by a deep scream that echoed off the distant walls. As she gradually came back to her senses, she quietly whispered the word "menu" with the strength she had left and ended the simulation.

Dara pulled the VR stimulator from her head. She was breathing heavily and her heart was beating as if she had run for her life. She turned off the sex toy and pulled it out of her overstimulated body with shaking hands. Looking between her legs revealed a large puddle. Apparently she had squirted into her bed. Dara tried to get up, but her legs felt like rubber and would not support her. She lay down again and after only a few moments she had fallen asleep from exhaustion, naked and soaked in sweat.

Dara had slept for ten hours straight. When she awoke, she could still feel the exhaustion in her limbs. She again tried to get up and this time her legs allowed it. First, she needed a hot shower. She went to the bathroom and stood under the stream of water. The warm liquid ran down her body. Her thoughts were spinning.

Dara wasn't sure if she wanted to have such an experience every day or if it would be better to use her new achievement in a well-dosed way. Her libido clearly demanded the former. She was sure of one thing, though. If she sold her hack on the black market, she could make a small fortune. Dara turned off the water and began to pat herself dry. She had slept far too long. After a little snack, she would have to get right back to work.

Dara arrived at her workplace. She activated the system and shortly thereafter people were again transported into the room. Again she watched the surreal scene, the bodies as they were moved into position and the automated intercourse that followed. Dara tried to focus on her tablet, but her thoughts were revolving around something else.

Yesterday's events had shown her how much she missed good and real sex. She longed for the feeling of closeness, the warmth of another person penetrating her and the ecstatic feeling of orgasm. She tried to push these thoughts away, but the more she tried, the more they intruded. She had to think about Aaron and how they used to spend many hours in bed while their bodies were intertwined. Dara could feel herself slowly getting wet.

She tried to control herself, but had to admit to herself that she secretly knew since yesterday what she was about to do. Dara picked up the tablet and began typing on it in a concentrated manner. She took manual control of the system.

Next, instead of the usual six, only five people were transported into the room. There were two women and three men. The two women were relatively small. Their large breasts presented their hard nipples. They had to be about the same age as Dara. One of them even had hair as red as hers. The man who was positioned behind her was tall and strong. Apparently he had to weigh three times his future sexual partner's weight. The other woman had black, shiny hair and dark brown skin. The man assigned to her was rather thin and appeared inconspicuous. The third man, for whom there was no woman, was her ex-boyfriend.

Dara briefly considered whether she should really do that. She paused and then stepped in front of Aaron. She put her hand on his chest to feel his heart beating. It was beating strongly and regularly. Her hand roamed along his chest, over his belly button and down his abs.

His cock was hard by now and sticking out horizontally toward her. She stroked it gently and with her other hand pulled the zipper of her overalls all the way down. She freed her upper body from it and let it slide down her legs to the floor. Only her boots still prevented it from completely detaching from her.

Her black underwear contrasted with her light skin. She pulled down her panties as well, revealing her wet pussy. She knelt to the floor, her rear facing Aaron. With the tablet in front of her, the menu for Aaron's motion control open, she tapped the screen one more time and started the motion sequence she had pre-programmed.

Aaron moved slowly toward Dara. His erect penis approached her crotch and touched her labia. With a gliding motion, he penetrated her.

Dara could not suppress a lustful moan. Aaron filled her completely and began rhythmic thrusting movements. Slowly at first and then gradually getting faster, his hips moved back and forth. Dara closed her eyes. She wanted to enjoy and fully feel every single sensation.

She began to move her body along with the rhythm while her arousal continued to intensify. She had not realized until now how much she had missed Aaron's cock. He had always made her feel desired, a deeply satisfying feeling. She would have loved to make him climax, over and over again. She wanted to feel him leave his cum inside her and experience multiple climaxes herself.

But she would have to do without, since she had not used contraception since their breakup. Instead, she let him continue to fuck her until she reached orgasm on her own. Dara increased the speed. Her moans echoed off the stainless steel walls for minutes while the others present in the room stared impassively into the void. As her exhaustion grew to be too much, she reached for the tablet to give Aaron and herself a break.

With shaky fingers, she tapped the display. She immediately realized her mistake. Instead of just resetting Aaron to his initial state, she had triggered a reset for the entire program. This would transport all six people out of the room and begin a new program cycle. Likewise, it would activate the automatic error correction that handled irregularities.

Dara tried to fix her input mistake, but it was too late. The large gripper clamped tightly around her waist and yanked her upward with a powerful pull. She was startled and dropped the tablet. Four smaller grabs fixed her wrists and ankles. Panic-stricken, she screamed for help, but it was futile. The system had already recognized that something was wrong and began to take appropriate action.

Two long tubes approached her face and purposefully entered Dara's still open mouth. It was a strange sensation as one of the two tubes made its way down her gullet. It felt something like she had swallowed a far too large portion without chewing.

The much more uncomfortable feeling was caused by the other tube, which by now had entered her lungs and seemed to start sucking all the air out of her. Her lungs contracted and Dara thought she would suffocate at any moment. At the same time, she could feel countless thin threads penetrating her tissues and conquering every corner of her lungs.

Dara had never before felt so powerless and vulnerable. After a few moments, she felt like she could breathe again. Her breathing rhythm, however, was now determined by the machine. The part of the tube that was in her mouth began to expand like a balloon and fill her entire mouth cavity. Gagged and without control over her diaphragm, Dara could no longer make a sound.

She began to thrash about frantically, but a moment later she heard a soft click from her neck area. Her frantic movements stopped dead in their tracks. The muscle blocker had been activated. Dara hung there, unable to make the slightest movement and with no hope of attracting anyone's attention. From her boots hung down the gray overalls and between her lower legs stretched her panties.

Dara became aware of the fate that would now await her. She did not have an implanted VR stimulator. She wouldn't wake up in a virtual reality. Instead, she would witness everything the facility would do to her defenseless body while fully conscious. Her body was scanned. A flash of light.

Precisely cut, her bra bared her breasts and fell to the floor. Another flash of light caused her panties to follow. Her overalls, still hanging off her feet, did the same shortly after. The fourth flash of light cut her boots each perfectly in half. They clattered off to the side and hit the ground with a thud. The last flash removed her socks. The cut clothing on the floor would be automatically removed at the end of the shift along with the cum leftovers.

The system had restored order. There were six people hanging there again, naked and motionless.

Dara could not think of just how humiliating the situation was for her, because as soon as she had completed her involuntary admission ritual, she and the others started moving and left the room. Dara knew how the rest of the facility was set up, but she had never seen it with her own eyes.

The tracks led them into another room, clearly smaller but also lined with stainless steel. Nozzles hung from the ceiling, showering Dara without warning with ice-cold water and a chemical-smelling soap solution. Following this, they continued into the storage complex.