Human Emotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you ready to fuck me like a nasty little whore, Master?"

Once again, those big brown eyes were gazing up at his face. Jessica raised her hands. Rather than slipping then through the loop holes of the hammock harness, she decided to grab at the silver metal chain links hanging from the ceiling. Biting down on her lower lip, Jessica spoke again.

"Do you want me to beg for it? I can beg like a good little slut."

Ian ignored her a second time. Instead he set his eyes on her juicy cunt as he wrapped his fingers around his shaft. Stepping forward, he teased Jessica by rubbing the head against her entrance. He listened to her gasp and then let out a moan before raising the head of his shaft to her clit and rubbing it across.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, yeah..."

Exhaling deeply, Jessica began to pout and whimper. His eyes glanced up, knowing what kind of words were about to flow from her soft voice.

"Please fuck me, Master... I need to be fucked so badly. You have no idea how bad I want to feel your big, hard fucking cock shoved inside of me."

"You need it badly, my little whore?"

She nodded at him, sliding her right hand up the chain clutched between her fingers. Ian continued to rub the head of his shaft against her clit in an effort to bring out more of her whimpering cries in voice.

"I need it so bad. Fuck me like I'm a whore. Make me your whore, Master."

Choice words seemingly had an effect on Ian as he came to a halt from teasing her. He was done rubbing his cock across her clit. Finally, he pushed it past her pink folds, listening to Jessica gasp as he could feel the warmth around his shaft. Ian moved his hands to grip the two chains in front of them holding the harness together as he thrust his cock into her. Their eyes met as he seen the pouty face she made fade into an expression of relief and lust. Jessica bent her knees, pulling at the loop holes that her feet had pushed into previously. It was impossible for her to wrap her legs around his body in the swing, but that wasn't of any concern to Ian.

"Fuck me, Master! Fuck me!!"

Jessica called out to with such desperation echoing from her voice. As he gripped the front chains to the harness, her hands remained latched onto the back chains. Her eyes gazed down to see his cock disappear as he thrust into her tight pussy. The chains began to rattle as Ian bucked his hips to drive his cock into her. Jessica's breasts bounced and jiggled, but her eyes remained locked on the action below as she moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, yes! Yes, that's it!!"

Thrust after thrust, Ian watched as the length of his shaft disappeared and reappeared with each passing second. He worked to fuck her in a solid rhythm all while the harness swing was proving it's usefulness at holding her into position. The metal collar around her neck shined and glimmered from the corner of his eye, but Ian couldn't glance away from that pussy while Jessica closed her eyes and threw her head back before screaming to him.

"Yes! Ohhhhhhh, yessssss! Fuck me, Master! Fuck me!! Harder!!"

Clink-Clank-Clink-Clank. The chains rattled off in a steady series of noises as Jessica's voice echoed beyond the lonely halls. Her tits were still swaying and bouncing up and down with each thrust of Ian's cock into her pussy. It wasn't his goal to fuck her at a fast speed, though the swing made it easier for him to continue in this position. Ian grunted as Jessica screamed again.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuck!!"

Quickly coming to a halt, her body swayed forward in the swing as Ian embraced one final moment of his cock inside of her from this position. He then abruptly snatched his rod free, listening to the pouty whimpering from Jessica's voice. Her eyes gazed up at him and she immediately began speaking.

"Why did you stop, Master? I want more!"

"So do I, but I want a different hole right now."

Jessica watched him begin to walk around her. She laid back over the harness and adjusted her feet over the loop holes to keep her legs spread out. It became apparent to her that the hole he wanted was her mouth as Ian had walked directly behind her and stood. She had to lean back and look at him from an upside down view to see his face. Her long brunette hair hung down as she stretched her body out and was soon met with his cock dangling above towards her mouth. Jessica swallowed her breath before speaking up.

"Go ahead and fuck my face, Master."

Such an obedient submissive whore, Ian thought to himself. Jessica flexed her muscles as she stretched out in the seat of the swing. Ian fed his cock into her mouth and kept his fingers around the base to grip it. She was in for the long run of an upside down face-fucking. Jessica immediately gagged on his length upon feeling his cock shove down her throat from this position. Her hands slid from the chains she had been holding onto all this time, but she gripped tighter as Ian then began to buck his hips and drive his shaft back and forth between her lips.

"MMM-GWAK-GWAK-KAH-KAH-GWAK!"

Her mouth generated various slobbering and sucking noises as Ian continued to thrust his cock back and forth. Throat muscles clenching beneath her metal collar, Jessica sucked his cock vigorously while Ian's eyes studied her perfect body laid out in front of him in the swing. He made one last thrust upon coming to a halt in his movements, shoving his cock down her throat until those puffy lips met at the base. His balls draped over her nose, rubbing against her forehead as she gagged and choked on his length. Taking a step back, Ian pulled his cock from her lips, allowing Jessica to breathe. A flood of her own saliva trickled from her mouth with two lines of drool running down the left side of her face. Her own drool dripped past her eyebrow and was falling down her forehead when Ian gripped his balls and shoved them to her lips.

"Suck on these for me, my whore."

A subtle command as Jessica was eager to obey. She reached forward with her right hand, helping herself as she shoved his left nut into her mouth and began to suck on it hard. Ian wanked his cock as Jessica helped herself with sucking his balls. She plopped the left nut out of her mouth and then made an effort to shove both of his balls between her lips, completely inflating her cheeks like a blowfish. The slobbering and sucking noises became louder from each passing second. Ian gazed up, seeing her pussy and thought to repay the favor of teasing her. He let go of his shaft and reached forward, playfully using his fingers to rub at her clit and vulva lips. A muffled moan came from Jessica's voice as she was still busy sucking on his balls. Slipping his middle finger beyond the folds, Ian fingered her cunt for a moment before pulling away. He reached down and grabbed at his balls, hinting to her that she could stop sucking now.

"You've got a worthy mouth of fucking, my pet."

When he pulled his balls from her mouth, more streams of saliva dripped from Jessica's mouth and began to flow down her face from the upside down position. She took a deep breath, eyes closed and exhaling while she felt her own saliva trickling beyond her nose and down her forehead. Ian fed his cock back into her mouth for one last go of face fucking. This time, he moved his hands to the side of her head as he began to buck his hips and give her his pole inch by inch.

"Suck it some more. You know what I want."

Gargling and slobbering on his cock, Jessica kept her eyes closed and remained gripping at the chains holding the swing. Ian continued to buck his hips like before, listening to her slobber and suck on his cock while he fucked her mouth. He moved his hands away from her head and reached to grab her breasts. He pinched her left nipple, using his other hand to slap her right tit and watch it bounce around. Slowing down, he made one last full thrust, slamming his cock down her throat and listening to her choke on it. Ian groaned for himself before he stepped back and once again, pulled his shaft from Jessica's mouth. She let out a gasp, catching her breathe while more saliva dripped from her open mouth and down her face. Ian took a step back, leaning down to see her face as he spoke.

"Ready to change positions? I'll finish you when I'm behind you."

Jessica could only look at him from upside down. She used her right hand to wipe one side of her face where the spit had almost went into her eye. Leaning back up in the swing, she moaned.

"Yes, I'm ready. I was hoping you would find a way to spank me in this thing."

"Get up and lay down in it."

A direct order spoken off in anticipation to change positions. Jessica carefully slid her feet out of the loop holes and then she began to lean up. From where Ian was standing, he viewed her back and hair falling to cover the metal collar around her neck. Jessica set her feet down onto the floor and then turned around. She faced Ian, gazing into his eyes while leaning down, her chest touching the harness seat as she changed positions. He now had to walk around to view her ass from behind. Jessica extended her hands, gazing at one of the loop holes she could shove her arms into but decided not to. From where Ian stood, he had a perfect view of her plump thick ass. The bow tie tramp stamp directly above it, on her lower back had made him softly smirk.

"Does your husband spank you at night when you're a whore for him, Jessica?"

His question had caught Jessica completely off guard. Her feet were no longer touching the ground. Ian reared his hand back and brought it down on her ass with a hard strike, jolting her to swing forward from the chains above.

"Ohhhh! Yesssss!!"

As Jessica moaned, he spanked her ass again, watching the slight ripple of her bare skin moving.

"That's not an answer to my question, whore. I don't like repeating myself, so tell me now."

To get his point across, he reached forward with his right hand and snatched her up by the hair. Jessica moaned before finally answering him.

"No, no! I don't allow my husband to spank me. Only someone like you who I can call my master!"

She was exaggerating. Ian knew a lie when he heard something like that, but for now he was willing to play along. Letting go of her hair, he reared his right hand back again.

"So only a man like me gets to discipline you with a proper spanking? That's cause you're a whore and need someone to put you in your place."

Spank! The palm of his hand came down to smack her ass even harder. Jessica moaned, her voice echoing down the halls outside the pleasure room. Ian moved his hand back to his hard shaft and then began to rub it up the crack of her ass. He teased Jessica by moving his hands to her ass cheeks, giving them a subtle squeeze before he began to thrust his rod up the crack of her ass in the act of hotdogging. Jessica began to moan. She still felt the drool on her face and wiped it away with her right hand while biting down on her lower lip. The humming noise she made only encouraged Ian to thrust his cock down the crack of her ass a bit faster in an effort to tease her.

"Do you know what I like to do to whores like you who need some discipline?"

Exhaling again, Jessica moaned before replying to him.

"Ohhhhhh, Master... I can take an easy guess."

"Speak."

Hesitating for a moment, Jessica giggled before she finally spoke.

"A whore like me gets fucked in the ass. Am I right, Master?"

"You've answered wisely."

Thrusting his cock up the crack of her booty one last time, Ian then pulled her cheeks apart to look at her dark little hole that awaited him. He gripped his shaft, poking the head at that hole as Jessica gasped and then called out to him.

"Mmmmmm, I can beg for it, Master. It's been so long since I've been fucked in the ass. Something told me that...."

Again, she gasped, unable to finish her sentence upon feeling his cock slide into her ass. Ian grunted at the tight feeling from within while Jessica finished her words.

"That... you were gonna give me a good pounding up the ass today, ohhhhhhh."

As she moaned, he began to slowly buck his hips forward while using his right hand to slide it up the small of her back, caressing her skin. Jessica closed her eyes and curled her toes up. The swing began to rock forward as Ian was only getting himself into a rhythm to truly pound her up the ass. Jessica would be able to rest assured knowing that he had fucked all three of her holes before the day was over, giving her the proper introduction in the role of his fuck doll down in the dungeon. Feeling inch after inch of his shaft pump into her ass, Jessica wanted and she was willing to go that extra mile and beg like a good slut.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhh god. In case you didn't know Master, I am a proud anal whore. Give it to me good. Pound me in the ass like you've always wanted to. Spank it too! You know I want it! I've been a bad, bad naughty little whore... I need to be punished!"

Her words had the effect on Ian as he moved his hands to clutch at the chains holding from both sides. Taking a hard thrust forward, he twisted his fingers to tightly grip the chains as he began to pump his cock into Jessica's ass harder and faster with each thrust. She gasped for breath as the metal ring in the front of her collar began to shake and the swing rocked forward and back.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh god! Yes! YESSSSSS!!"

She screamed, her loud voice echoing down the hall for no one to hear as Ian began to pound her into the ass. Jessica whimpered, feeling her breast shaking all around from underneath. Over and over, he delivered inch after inch of his hard cock up her ass. His balls beat up against the undersides of her buttocks as he grunted and gritted his teeth. Jessica couldn't hold herself back from yelling to him again.

"YES MASTER!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHH YEAH!! THAT'S IT, JUST LIKE THAT!! GIVE IT TO ME!! FUCK YOUR NASTY LITTLE WHORE RIGHT UP THE ASS!! KEEP FUCKING MY ASS CAUSE I'VE BEEN A DIRTY LITTLE WHORE!!"

The harness swing shook with all four chains rattling from the ceiling as Ian continued to give her all he had. Sweat began to trickle from the old man's forehead, but he wasn't bothered by this at all. He concentrated all his efforts on pumping his cock in and out of Jessica's ass while she screamed and cried in pleasure. Letting go of the right chain with one hand, Ian began to rear his hand back and slap the right cheek of her ass. Spank! She whimpered and groaned before he did it again. Spank! Jessica then gritted her teeth and growled out a screaming moan.

"I'M YOUR DIRTY LITTLE WHORE, MASTER!! OHHHHHHH, YEAH!!"

Again, he spanked her ass and one final time before the painful sting in the palm of his hand was overwhelming. Ian groaned as he had slowed down and then abruptly began to pull his cock out of her ass. Thinking to himself, he had such little time to go before he would be blasting a load for his new slave girl. Jessica had yet to reach her orgasm and the least he could do was share that moment with her.

"Ohhhh, you stopped!"

Whimpering and pouting, she glanced at him from beyond her right shoulder with a look of distress. Ian's stone cold face looked back at Jessica as he began to rub his cock between her thighs. He listened to that crying moan she had made several times today and then he spoke.

"Beg for it. Show me what a good whore you are."

"Ohhhh, Master! Please fuck me, Master! Fuck me like the nasty little whore I am!!"

Jessica grunted in frustration and then she felt his hand slapping her ass once more, all before Ian gently pushed his cock back into her tight cunt. She let out a gasp and then a sound of relief from her voice as his rod was back inside of her. Gripping her hips, Ian began to thrust his cock into her like before. Jessica balled her fingers up into fists while curling her toes up at the sound of the chain links rattling.

"Ohhh, ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh god! Give it to me! Give it to me!! I'm your dirty little whore, Master! Your cock worshiping slut!! Ohhhhhh, yes! Give me your cock!!"

Such dirty words from her mouth had only made Ian begin pumping harder and faster. Jessica closed her eyes, gasping for air while her hair was swaying and those gold hoop ear rings bouncing along with her breasts. Ian was a man on a mission, fucking his slave girl until they both were to reach a hard climax. Jessica wanted it so bad, she continued to yell words of filth to her master.

"FUCK ME, MASTER!! OHHHH, OHHHHHHHH GOD! YESSSSSS, FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Teeth barred, her moans came out in a growling pitch as the sound of their bodies hitting together could be heard with the rattling of the chains. Ian began to breathe heavily, but it wasn't enough for him to slow down. Over and over, he pumped his shaft into her tight cunt as Jessica groaned and whimpered.

"I'm almost there, Master! I'm sooooo close! Give it to me! I'm your whore! Fuck me!!"

Her eyes opened wide. Jessica gazed into the concrete grey wall in front of her ass she then screamed at the top of her lungs upon feeling her climax begin. Ian could feel the gushing flood of her juices from within and he immediately stepped back and snatched his cock out of her pussy.

"OHHHHHH, FUCK, FUCK, FUCKKKKKKK!!"

Jessica screamed so loud, Ian's ear drums were rattling with her voice echoing throughout the dungeon hall and barred doors. His eyes focused downward to see the excess of her juices trickling down her thighs and flooding the floor. He didn't bother with that for now as he grabbed hold of his cock and aimed the head forward at her ass and began to stroke it. Jessica was busy trying to catch her breath and recover from such a hard orgasm as he jacked himself off. She could hear the grunts and groans from his low voice. Soon, Jessica felt the feeling of his warm cum streaking up her back. The first line of cum fired with such power it splattered a thick line up her back and almost catching her neck with excess drops into her hair. Another string of cum followed after, but not with enough force as it slathered the left side of her back.

"Ohhhhhh, cum for me, Master..."

Spoken like a true obedient slut, Jessica moaned at the feeling of his warm seed splattering across her skin. She could hear him moaning out in a harmony of cries as he continued to wank himself and unload his cum onto her back. Thick droplets fell onto the left side of her lower back and then finally, he aimed lower and gave her a few spurts of cum across both ass cheeks. Squeezing his cock to get the final drops out, Ian groaned in frustration. Jessica remained laying there across the harness of the swing with a river of cum flowing down the small of her back and dripping down to her ass. At least for now, he was satisfied with the woman. Ian thought to himself that he could truly call her his whore after all. The following days were going to be so much fun using her as his personal fuck doll, he thought to himself. Jessica had passed the test he had but there was no way he was going to tell her in words how proud he was of this moment.

******************

4 DAYS LATER

Satisfaction was an understatement with how Ian felt about Jessica Alba serving as his personal slave. As the days went by, he grew more and more impressed with her submissive nature that she displayed for him. The collar remained locked around her neck and she found a place sleeping beyond the barred doors of one of the cells down in the dungeon. During the day, he was kind enough as a mater to allow her to leave the dungeon and roam the halls of his mansion. Jessica had phone calls to make, checking in on her family and talking with an agent. Later in the day, she would have dinner with Ian all before they both went back downstairs and to the dungeon where another fuck session would unfold between them. Jessica was eager to discuss the business deal she had with the man, all after Ian had hinted about the possibility of investing more into her company start up.