Human Emotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmmmmmm, I worked hard for this cum."

Scarlett licked her lips upon speaking as she could hear Ian exhaling and trying to catch his breath. He was spent, his load depleted and splattered across their faces. She gazed up at him as the cum dripped down her face. He had let go of his cock and the chain from his other hand. Scarlett didn't hesitate to move forward, grab his limp dick and them shove it between her lips. She bobbed her head up and down for a moment, devouring his shaft one final time while milking the last drops of cum into her mouth. Upon pulling his cock from her mouth, she turned her head and set her sights on Jessica's cum covered face. Ian didn't utter a word. He knew what he was about to witness from the moment Scarlett moved her hands to Jessica's face. The two actresses locked eyes for a moment before Scarlett moved in.

Their lips met for a passionate kiss with Scarlett shoving the cum into Jessica's mouth to give her a taste. Jessica moaned into Scarlett's mouth, trading short kisses before pulling away. While Ian caught his breath and recovered from such a mighty orgasm, he watched the sight of his two slutty slave girls trading kisses back and forth. When Jessica broke the last kiss, Scarlett lapped her tongue to collect the cum drenched across her face. It was then Jessica's turn to repeat the action, collecting up the strands of cum splattered across Scarlett's pale skin. Together, they cleaned each other by lips and tongue. Once their faces were clean, Ian stood there to see Jessica and Scarlett lock lips again. They kissed while gurgling the cum between their lips, pulling back to allow a string of it to drip from each other's mouths before slurping it back up.

Loud slobbering noises were only broken in silence by Scarlett's muffled moans. She leaned her head down for Jessica to hover her mouth over hers and part her lips. The cum fell from one woman's mouth to the other. Ian was surprised to see Jessica lay her head back and Scarlett repeat the motion. Their cum swapping continued between locking lips for another series of kisses until every last drop was back in Scarlett's mouth. It was onto her to swallow his entire load and that she did. With her big blue eyes locked up at him, she opened her mouth to reveal to Ian all of his seed in a puddle across her tongue. She then closed her lips and loudly swallowed it down, winking at him before Jessica's big brown hues gazed up at him with an expression of wonder. For once, the man cracked a small grin across his lips. That was the least he could do without complimenting his obedient whores for a job well done.

******************

6 MONTHS LATER

A yellow ribbon had been cut with rounds of applause from several people clapping their hands at the grand opening of Jessica Alba's new company. The actress herself had been the one with the honor upon herself to cut the ribbon with a pair of scissors. Her husband was behind her, clapping while she stood next to her business associates on that happy day. The building was now corporate headquarters and a celebrating was quick to begin as the company was ready to start manufacturing consumer products and pushing into markets. There were many people Jessica had to thank for giving her this opportunity to do something else under her name outside of acting and modelling. Though a heavy investor, Ian White was not invited for that day's grand celebration.

After her time spent at his estate, the long sweaty days of fucking back in his dungeon, Jessica couldn't forget about the man. He did keep his wonder and further invested more to aid her in the company. It was onto her for paying him back, though Jessica did not want to give him a share of the company whatsoever. It was hard to tell the man 'no' to his face, but she did that a few months ago. By now she had come to expect that same stern, cold and emotionless look across his face. It was almost a relief for him not to utter a word in protest when she turned down his offer. Ian took it with a nod, not pushing it any further. Instead, he offered Jessica a second deal off hand. If she wanted to get a new agent in Hollywood, he would reserve her name down for Ian White Pictures.

Thanks but no thanks. That's what she wanted to tell him, but instead Jessica opted and simply told the man that she would think about it. He had given her much more to think about besides the investments in her company. Given how cold and calculating he was, Jessica didn't ever admit to Ian how much she enjoyed playing his submissive whore down in the dungeon. It was two weeks that she had a grand old time, despite being away from her family and having to lie to her husband. An affair to remember, as she wouldn't be forgetting any time soon. One morning alone in her office, Jessica took the time to pen a personal thank you letter to Ian. It was the least she could do to remind the man that she appreciated his contributions, all with her own penned signature on the dotted line.

She thought of calling up Scarlett and asking her to deliver the letter to Ian, as Jessica could only guess that she was spending more time over there at his mansion. After she had left those two weeks, Jessica did get together with Scarlett to discuss the kinky session they shared. It was clear to her that Scarlett had some feelings for that man. The affection was almost baffling to Jessica, as they both knew him as this figure that was almost devoid of human emotion. Jessica began to wonder to herself that perhaps Scarlett seen something in him more than just a shadowy man of power from behind the scenes. Whatever it was, she didn't want to know. The conversations they shared were not like the ones Jessica had with another Hollywood companion who she shared wild affairs with. Upon last thought, she decided to mail the letter herself rather than letting Scarlett have a chance to read it.

THE END