Human Emotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To him, it was a simple compliment to how happy he was with this affair they were sharing together. Dropping some millions of dollars into the company was only the start though. He had other plans, as he hoped to share some kind of ownership stake in her company down the line. When asking Jessica about this possibility, she smiled and reassured them that they could work something out. All the cards were on the table in his favor, as he had the financial backing and could potentially buy out her company at this point in time. Ian would consider his options, but having a steady stream of a small bit of income from having his name somewhere in the company was better than anything else. At least that was what he though tot himself when making such decisions. Jessica had told him she needed all the help she could get from outside financial backers.

Apart from business, Ian had the urge to indulge himself further playing the slave master downstairs. His mind had begun to wonder by the third day and he was eager to pick up the phone and call up a certain blonde haired actress whom he deemed as his favorite whore. Ian waited for Friday to come before he called Scarlett Johansson to see if she would have a busy weekend elsewhere. A simple invitation for her to get busy on her hands and knees was met with a chuckle across the line. All he had to do was ask her and the answer from voice rang out so clearly. 'If that is what you desire, then your wish is my command. I hope she isn't wearing my collar down there'. Any other man in his position would've possibly laughed at Scarlett's quip, but not Ian. He remained emotionless and almost robotic. For him to crack a smile or chuckle was so rare, but it didn't seem to bother Scarlett. She could only wonder what an odd impression he had given Jessica, as he did Penelope Cruz years ago.

Taking the invitation, Scarlett called off the rest of her weekend and was ready to meet with one of Ian's security personnel to arrange the trip. By Friday afternoon, she had been escorted beyond the tall gates leading into his estate grounds. Ian welcomed Scarlett with a kiss on the cheek, but not one to engage in small talk. Wasting no time getting down to the event, she was eager to join Jessica down in the dungeon anticipating what orders and commands would be made throughout the night between both slaves in service of their master. Scarlett revealed her excitement upon the moment he led her down into the dungeon and to her personal cell. Scarlett wasted no time stripping her voluptuous body of all clothes that she had arrived in. Her long blonde hair was neatly pinned up in a pony tail. Ian stood back from her, admiring the view of her plump large breasts and pale skin before him. With a smile, she lifted her neck, quietly awaiting the cold feeling of that metal collar sliding around it.

It was this affection that Scarlett showed him that Ian simply could not compute with. Human emotion through love and tenderness was something that didn't translate to much of a reaction out of him. Scarlett may have had feelings for him outside of these bondage games, but the same couldn't be said for Ian. People were either of use or they were not when it came to his view of the world. Beyond the pleasure that they shared, she had proven herself more than useful in the past, just as Jessica was currently doing. He didn't gaze into those blue hues upon raising the silver metal steel and placing it around her neck. Locks clicking into place with the turn of a key, Scarlett moaned as she was properly collared. The ring in the front of her collar was there, waiting for a chain to be attached and used as a leash. There was no need for him to lock a set of cuffs around her wrists. Ian didn't consider the possibility of chaining Scarlett up.

Jessica on the other hand had proven that she required the wrist cuffs for certain pleasures. After playing with the hammock styled swing, she demanded to be chained to the ceiling for another series of a hard spanking. That was last night, the memory still fresh in Ian's thoughts when he escorted Scarlett to Jessica's cell. He didn't utter a single word as he shoved the blonde actress beyond the barred door, allowing her to join the other prisoner of his dungeon. Jessica was surprised to have a companion joining her, not expecting Scarlett to join in at all. Before they were to get started for the day, Ian allowed his slave girls some privacy where they could talk to one another and have company. Without listening in, he stomped his way back down the hall and went to the pleasure room. Today was going to be different, as Ian was already considering how he wanted to begin this party of three. He could hear giggling coming from the cell where Jessica and Scarlett were currently locked.

An hour had passed before he was truly prepared and in the mood. Stripping off his clothes, Ian tied a loose black silky robe around his body and then he gathered the chains that would be attached to each collar. Going for the long chain lengths for leashes, Ian kept a leather bound riding crop across one of the black leather couches in his pleasure room. Jessica had become acquainted with the leather end of that stick, as he made great use of bringing it down across her ass this week. Her spankings had been carried out with his hand, riding crop and on another occasion when he broke out a flat hair brush. It was funny to him how turned on she got at the thought of a spanking, but he welcomed such a sight. For now, Ian threw the chains over his shoulder as he went marching down the hall to find the locked door to their cell. Jessica was down on the floor, on her knees and hands gripping two of the bars as she gazed up. Scarlett sat on the bed, turning to look at Ian standing on the other side.

"Ready for some company, Master?"

Scarlett spoke while Ian stood there, towering over the door with the shadow of the bars reflecting back at each woman. She had undid the ponytail holding her hair together, now allowing those golden locks to flow behind her shoulders, similar to Jessica's hair style split down the middle. He slid his key into the slot to unlock it and then both of them got up. Jessica stood to the left while Scarlett was on the right. Snapping his fingers, Ian spoke as he slid the door open.

"On your knees, both of you."

"Yes Master!"

"As you wish..."

Jessica spoke before Scarlett, but the blonde woman quickly hurried down to the floor. Shoulders brushing together, Scarlett moved behind Jessica and noticed the chains. He began with Jessica, hooking one chain to the ring on her collar to serve as a leash. Scarlett moved forward, eager to get chained properly. With it clipped into place, he stepped back, holding a leash in each hand; Jessica on the left and Scarlett in his right hand. They remained on their knees as Ian gave the first command of the day.

"Crawl my pets. Crawl for me."

No words were spoke back as the sound of the chain links rattling was audible. Ian began to step backwards and then Jessica and Scarlett moved onto their hands and knees as he tugged each chain. Turning his back to them, Ian listened for the sound of the chains and the stomping of their hands and knees into the floor. Jessica and Scarlett both crawled slowly like animals chained to their rightful owner. Scarlett would be the type to proudly wear a title such as 'the whores of Ian White', he smugly considered to himself. Emotionless over such a prospect, he did at least know Scarlett took pride when she wore his collars and chains. Down the hall they went, knees and hands pushing down over the grey concrete floor. By the time the floor had turned into the checkered black and white tiled floor of the pleasure room, Ian had finally turned around to face them.

A set of brown hues and deep blue eyes gazed up at him as he continued to walk backwards. Ian turned, moving to the black leather couch on the left side of the large dorm styled room. Scarlett's eyes never left his all while Jessica had glanced away momentarily to gaze back at the hanging harness swing. Ian didn't care if she wanted to be placed in it today. This was going to be a day of cock worship, as he had decided from before he went and gathered his girls. Coming to a stop as he stood in front of the couch, he let go of the chain leashes and then withdrew the robe back. Scarlett sat up on her knees, knowing he was about to reveal his hardening cock before them. He dropped the robe and then she let out a soft moan. Jessica moved her hands up his left leg, caressing his skin and looking at him with those angelic eyes.

"Are you both ready to show your Master what nasty cock loving whores the two of you are?"

His stern words came with an expressionless face. Scarlett was the first to respond in her strong New York accent.

"I am always ready to suck you off, Master."

"Mmmmmm, I wanna show you how hungry I am, Master. Let me show you that I'm that dirty little whore you've been fucking all week."

Choice words from Jessica made Ian wonder if she was attempting to make Scarlett jealous. He reached across the couch and grabbed the riding crop with his left hand as he sat down and placed the tool at the arm rest of the couch. Scarlett and Jessica remained down on their knees on each side of him. Jessica's hands roamed up his left leg, massaging his skin while Scarlett reached between his thighs and grabbed his cock with her left hand. She wasted no time tightening her fingers around the base and beginning to stroke it, despite him not ordering her to do so yet. Seeing Scarlett do this, Jessica reached for his cock with her right hand and now Ian was sitting back feeling a hand from each girl as they began to wank his cock to full size.

"Get it nice and hard and then both of you are gonna worship it. Understood?"

"Yes Master."

They spoke together in unison with Jessica's voice echoing louder than Scarlett's tone. Stretching his back out over the couch, Ian glanced over at Scarlett and snapped his fingers to her. He pointed at the chain attached to her collar, hinting for her to reach down and collect both chains for him. She used her free hand to do it as her left hand fingers remained wrapped around his cock. Together with Jessica, they stroked him nice and slowly until his thick rod was erect at full length. Jessica leaned down, spitting on the head of his cock to prepare it for her mouth while Scarlett handed the chains to him. Ian unhooked Scarlett's first and then he carefully undid Jessica's chain. If he needed to yank their collar at this point, he could do so by hooking a finger through the ring. He slung the chains across the room, discarding them with a loud banging noise.

Jessica took it upon herself to suck him first. She moved her hand away and then Scarlett noticed the movement of her companion and kept her hand down at the base. To begin, Jessica kissed the head of his shaft and then twirled her tongue around it. Scarlett only removed her hand when the other woman sunk that shaft between her lips. Jessica moved forward, in front of Ian's legs as Scarlett took a slight step back to his right leg, allowing Jessica to be the center of his attention as she began to suck him off. 'Mmmmmm', Jessica made a muffled moaning sound as she began to bob her head up and down at a slow pace. Scarlett moved, gazing across Jessica's left shoulder so she could watch as the other woman sucked off her master. Ian let out a low moan, but his stone cold faced remained the same as he studied Jessica's eyes.

Shoving her lips down, she made a quick attempt at deepthroating the entire length of his shaft, but it wasn't enough. Jessica gagged and then brought her lips back to the head, releasing it with a popping sound. Breathing heavily, she glared over at Scarlett before sliding to the left side. Now it was Scarlett's turn to be the center of their master's attention. She situated herself between his legs like all the many times in the past and then winked up at Ian. She wasn't expecting a smile or anything acknowledging her gesture, but when she squeezed her fingers around his shaft, he did at least moan. She pumped her hand up and down at a slow pace, using Jessica's saliva as lube for proper wanking. When Scarlett was good and ready, she locked her eyes up at his face and then lowered her puffy red lips down to kiss the head, similar to how Jessica did.

Parting her lips, Scarlett slid her tongue down the underside of his long shaft and then began to lick upward, teasing him as she lapped the tip of her tongue over the head repeatedly. Jessica slid one of her hands down to his balls and began to massage them while using her free hand to caress up his left leg like before. When Scarlett was done teasing him with her tongue, she finally slid his cock between her lips and proceeded to suck. Bobbing her head up and down, she let go of the base with her left hand and now had all the room she needed to properly suck him inch by inch. Scarlett pushed her hands down on both of his legs, balancing herself as she made the effort to begin deepthroating his cock. This was the proper act, showing Jessica how it was really done. Her lips buried down into his pubes as Ian felt the head of his shaft slam to the back of her throat.

"Ohhhhhh, that's a good girl..."

Jessica pouted upon hearing him speak up and praise Scarlett. The blonde actress had closed her eyes and was slowly bobbing her head up and down, taking his cock to the depths of her throat and pulling back to the head. He gazed over to his left side, noticing that pouty look on Jessica's face, but it wasn't enough to make him say anything at her. When Scarlett finally released his cock from her mouth, three long saliva strings dangled from her front lip back to his shiny, drool soaked cock. The strings broke as she flicked her tongue, but it was Jessica who spit across it. Scarlett knew to lean back and let her friend have another turn now. As Jessica moved back in front of Ian, she didn't make any eye contact with her master. Instead, she concentrated solely on sucking his fat dick. Gripping the shaft with her right hand, she aggressively bobbed her head up and down, devouring him inch by inch.

Not wanting to feel left out, Scarlett made the effort to shove her head between his thighs and go for his balls. Neither girl had a hand down there anymore and it was easy for Scarlett to push her puffy lips up to his hairy nut sack and begin to loudly slobber on it. For the time being, Ian embraced having his cock sucked by Jessica Alba and his balls getting licked and now sucked by Scarlett Johansson. Both girls worked together into a rhythm, following one behind the other. As Jessica shoved her lips down, Scarlett sucked, gurgling and slobbering loudly down below. They continued to suck together in what become a respectable effort in team work to accomplish a level of cock worship that Ian certainly approved of. He moaned out to them before Jessica pulled her lips back to the head and released his cock with a popping sound. She leaned back and then Scarlett came to a stop, pulling his balls from her mouth and elevating her head up.

"Ohhhhh Master, I think it's time for something truly special."

Feeling that she had a bit of control right now, Scarlett was eager to surprise Ian, regardless if it would make his unexpressive face fluster up and change into a grin. His eyes did not see where she had moved her hands down below to her great big tits. She shoved them up, preparing them in advance for this moment. Fucking with Ian had become something of a routine with her and she knew to always shove that fat cock between her breasts after sucking it. Jessica had moved back to his left side like before and now she was going to witness Scarlett in all of her glory as the woman lifted her breasts up and shoved them around his cock. Eyes enlarging, Jessica gasped before moaning at the sight of Scarlett's tits wrapping around his long shaft.

"Mmmmmmm, you ready to fuck my titties, Master?"

Ian didn't utter a word back in response as Scarlett flashed her pearly white teeth in a soft giggle.

"Oh my god, that is so hot. I've gotta see this."

Jessica spoke up while crawling around on her knees onto the other side. Scarlett paid her no attention as her eyes gazed up to the man she called her master. Tittyfucking was always a surefire way of capturing his attention and making sure that he was up for some hard fucking. Scarlett watched now as Ian began to rise up, standing to prepare himself to fuck her tits. She made a few steps back, giving him room now properly stand. She squeezed her breasts harder around his cock, gazing down to see the head poking up for a moment. Jessica had moved to the right side and leaned down spit on the head before her eyes gazed up at Ian. He immediately began to buck his hips, driving every inch of his cock between Scarlett's breasts as he fucked them.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! Fuck my tits, Master!"

Scarlett called out to him, panting and moaning at the feeling of his cock pumping up and down before her tits. Ian thrust with such force that it made the ring at the front of her metal collar begin bouncing along with her hair swaying. Jessica leaned over Scarlett's shoulder, watching with each thrust he made of his cock between that famous set of boobs. She licked her lips and then spit on the head as it poked up, all while Ian continued to fuck Scarlett's tits. Her big blue eyes never left his face, studying that detached expression that was always hanging from his mug. This didn't prevent Scarlett from parting her lips to give him a speech in all of her most filthy words.

"Mmmmmmm, yeah! Ohhhhhh, yeah!! I love it every time you have your cock shoved between my tits. It feels so good as you fuck them over and over. Mmmmmm, fuck my tits! This is what they were built for, Master! I'm built to be your tittyfucking whore!"

Jessica had leaned down from across Scarlett's right side and each time the head of his dock poked up, she lapped her tongue across it. Ian continued to buck his hips, thrusting his cock back and forth between Scarlett's perfect breasts. Fucking those tits with such force, he watched the metal ring attached to her collar bounce and shake. This was only the beginning of what was about to hard pounding for both of them. Jessica pulled her head back up and when Ian began to slow down, Scarlett closed her eyes and let out soft moans and cries. Her puffy red lips curved into a smug grin, allowing Jessica to witness just how much she enjoyed having this man's cock shoved between her tits. Slowing down almost to a halt, Ian made a few more thrusts before he finally stopped. He snapped his fingers and clapped both hands together, alerting his slave girls.

"Get up, both of you. I want you both on the couch now. Use your hands and knees."

"As you wish, my Master."

He could always count on Scarlett to reply as she let go of her breasts and allowed his cock to spring free. Before getting up, she grabbed that dick and pushed her lips down to give it a kiss. Ian then watched as they both got up and he stepped forward to see them both climb onto the couch. Scarlett was on his left hand side this time and Jessica to the right. The tone of their skin was a heavy contrast to one another, as the blonde woman was pale white and Jessica had darker, beautiful skin. Side by side, their buttocks were lined up with each knee pushed down into the cushion seats of the couch and the palms of their hands against the back seats. Ian grabbed the riding crop he had rested over the left side arm rest, as now he had a choice to make about which of his two whores he wanted to fuck first, and which hole. Together, the girls turned their heads to gaze at him from across the shoulder. Scarlett looked over her right while Jessica glanced beyond her left.