Human Emotion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once again he had two different colors in sets of eyes gazing at him. Scarlett knew what he was about to do, but Jessica had not shared one of these experiences alongside another girl. Ian stood resting his left hand onto his hip and gripping the riding crop tool with his right hand. He tapped the leather edge against his leg, as if he were having trouble making up his mind which of them he wanted to fuck first. His mind had been made up seconds ago. So far through all this time, Scarlett had worked hard to leave an impression and was thoroughly stealing the spotlight away from Jessica. It was only right that Ian evened the playing field of both of them. He stepped over to the right side and drew back the riding crop stick. He lay the leather whipping end of it across Jessica's ass. Caressing the right cheek of her ass with it, he could hear the gasp come from her voice as the woman braced herself for what was about to come.

"Jessica..."

"Yes Master?"

She glanced across her shoulder again while Scarlett was sitting quietly facing the couch.

"Tell the other slut here what you are. Tell her what you do best in these four walls."

He tapped the end of the riding crop across her ass cheek again, confident that she was about to say some nasty words. All through the past few days, there had been one thing Jessica truly excelled at in the dungeon.

"I'm your anal loving whore, Master. There's nothing I love more than getting spanked by you and my ass pounded and ass hole left gaping. If Scarlett calls herself your tittyfucking whore, then I'm gonna call myself your ass fucking whore."

Those words made Scarlett moan and gaze rightward to look at Jessica's face. The girls looked at one another with soft grins. Jessica had made a subtle effort to outdo Scarlett, but Ian remained without any excitement booming from his low voice as he spoke again.

"My dear, anal loving whore... would you prefer I fuck your cunt now or do you wanna take it up the ass?"

"Mmmmmm, that's a hard question Master."

Not pleased with a teasing response, Ian raised his right hand and brought the riding crop down hard. The smack across her ass echoed loudly as she cried out an actual answer this time.

"Ohhhhhh, yeah! I want it up the ass, Master! Please fuck my ass!"

Not expecting her to say 'please', Ian may have blushed or even laughed if he knew how. He traded hands with the riding crop clutched in his left so he could use his dominant hand to grip his cock and guide it up the crack of Jessica's beautiful plump ass. As he slid it up, Scarlett glanced to him from across her right shoulder.

"Master, may I watch?"

He shook his head at her.

"No. You're gonna stay put."

Pushing the head of his cock to enter Jessica's dark little hole, he listened to moan and call for him.

"Ohhhhh, that's it. Let me help you with that, Master."

Showing how badly she wanted it, Jessica shoved her ass back and then began to roll her hips. Her booty cheeks clapped together as she began to slowly twerk with his cock shoved up her ass. Ian didn't know what this grinding motion was called, but it was for his eyes only. Jessica thought to give him a twerk show after Scarlett was rejected the request to watch. Pumping her hips back and still grinding them, Jessica slowed down and came to a halt the moment she felt Ian thrust forward. Letting out a hard moan, she closed her eyes and bit down on her lower lip. She didn't expect what was to come next at the feeling of a pinch smacking down across her left ass cheek from the leather bound end of Ian's riding crop.

"I've got a question for you, Jessica."

"Mmmmmm, yes Master?"

Ian glanced over at Scarlett, noticing her big blue eyes gazing back at him. The blonde haired woman looked defeated to currently be left out of the ongoing fucking.

"Would you be happy if Scarlett made herself useful to you? Maybe you would like her to work those puffy cocksucker lips over your cunt?"

Jessica gasped and then glanced over at Scarlett.

"Oh my god, I would love her to eat me!"

Scarlett responded by pushing her lips to Jessica and indulging in what was a short but tender kiss between them. Ian gripped Jessica's right hip with his free hand, preparing the riding crop to spank her as he would get into rhythm soon enough. Scarlett didn't hesitate to begin crawling around the couch. She lay down on her back and shoved herself backwards to where she could fit her head between Jessica's legs. The position required Ian to stop and Jessica move slightly to the left, stepping one of her feet down on the floor and keeping the other knee bent and into the couch. Once they were in a better position, Scarlett pushed her lips against Jessica's labia and slithered her tongue inside of the other woman. Ian could hear the gasp and cry of pleasure, right on time for him to begin bucking his hips to pump his cock into her ass.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhh god! Ohhhhh, GOD!!"

Jessica screamed, clenching her teeth together upon feeling inch after inch of that hard shaft pounding into her ass. Ian went hard and fast, trading the riding crop back to his right hand which he drew back, prepared to deliver her a hard spanking. All the while, Scarlett became busy slithering her tongue into Jessica and snaking it around. She slid her own left hand down her pale skin, finding her own opening down below beyond the shaved folds. Scarlett wasn't going to wait for her Master's call before she began fingering herself at the sound of Jessica screaming out.

"GOD, YES!! YESSSSS!! FUCK MY ASS!! I'M A BAD DIRTY LITTLE WHORE WHO LOVES GETTING HER ASS POUNDED!! POUND ME HARDER, MASTER!! OHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Spank! The leather tip of the riding crop came down hard across the right cheek of her ass. Jessica groaned, curling her toes up before yelling again.

"OHHHHH GOD!! OHHHHHHHH MY GODDDDD!! GIVE IT TO ME, OHHHH YEAH!! GIVE IT TO ME!! I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT HARD, OHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH!!"

Swat after swat, Ian delivered spank after spank of his riding crop across her ass with each thrust he made. Over and over, he pounded his cock up her ass, all while she was driven into heavenly pleasure from Scarlett's mouth at work. Scarlett used her free hand to pinch Jessica's clit, rubbing at it while her left hand was still fingering herself. Jessica's cries and moans echoed from beyond the room and down the hallway. With each full thrust, Ian's balls almost slapped against Scarlett's forehead down below.

"OHHHH, OHHHH, OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAH!!"

Jessica was still screaming as Ian began to slow down. Red marks had developed across her right ass cheek as a result from getting whipped by the riding crop. She knew when he slowed down like that, he was about to fuck her pussy instead. With his left hand, Ian quickly snapped his fingers to alert Scarlett.

"That's enough now, Scarlett get up."

Scarlett quickly pulled her hand away from her cunt, not letting Ian witness that she had been fingering herself all this time without his permission. Slithering her tongue out of Jessica's pussy, Scarlett kissed it before shoving herself back, bending her knees and climbing out from under Jessica's legs. The other woman glanced behind her shoulder, gazing back at Ian's cold face.

"Are you gonna fuck me now, Master!?"

She should've known by now not to expect a spoken reply from him. Ian didn't even nod at her as he gripped his shaft and guided it down below. Jessica gasped when she felt him slide back into he place Scarlett had previously had her mouth embedded.

"Oh my god! Ohhhhh!!"

Gasping aloud, Jessica's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she crashed her head down into the cushions of the couch and elevated her ass up. Ian wasted no time beginning to buck his hips forward and drive his cock in and out of her tight cunt. Scarlett had got up from the couch, falling down onto her knees as she let Jessica have the entire couch, eager to watch her friend get fucked into oblivion.

"OHHHH GOD! OHHHHH, YES! YESSS, YESSSSSS!! FUCK ME, MASTER!! FUCK MEEEEE!!"

Screaming her lungs out with each passing second. Jessica curled her toes up and scratched her fingernails across the surface of the cushions. She rested the right side of her face across the couch, giving Scarlett a perfect view of her face with eyes closed and now teeth gritted. She snarled and let out growling moans, all while Ian continued to pump his cock in and out of her pussy. This was just another day of the master overwhelming his obedient slave in a frenzy of lust. Scarlett could feel the tingling wetness soaking her pussy down below, as she was so eager to begin fingering herself once again at the sight of Jessica getting fucked. The couch shook from the sheer power of Ian's thrusts. He didn't stop, as he gave her his cock again and again, eager to push her into a climax. Jessica opened her eyes as she was drawing closer.

"Ohhhhh, ohhhhh, OHHHHHHHHHH!! MASTER, I'M ALMOST... ALMOST... ALMOST THERE!!"

Shutting her eyes again, Jessica clenched her teeth together and then quickly stopped, opening her eyes and curling her toes up. She started slapping the palm of her right hand down over the couch as her inner walls collapsed and her orgasm commenced.

"GOD, YESSSS!! YESSSSSSS, OHHHHHHH GOD YESSSSSSS!!"

Scarlett's lower lip fell as she witnessed this hard orgasm up close and almost personal. The way Ian had fucked Jessica so hard and pushed her into an orgasm, Scarlett could only anticipate for when he would be giving her the same treatment. Ian didn't embrace the feeling of warm juices flooding from inside of Jessica. He was quick to step back and pull his cock free of her cunt, letting the juices flood and trickle down Jessica's thighs. her legs were shaking and she groaned, crying out in pleasure at the feeling of this sweet release. Stepping away from her, he turned and set his sights down on Scarlett who was sitting obediently down on her knees. Her eyes gazed up at him as she gasped, knowing that it was her turn to get fucked now. Ian snapped his fingers to watch her quickly rise up and stand before him. He then pointed behind Scarlett, speaking aloud.

"Bring me one of the chains down there."

What was the purpose of grabbing one of those? Scarlett had to ponder questions deep down, but she could easily guess what Ian was about to do with her. He was going to chain her up and make it easier to fuck her in a position of his choice to make up for whatever fatigue he might currently have from working over Jessica. Behind Ian, Jessica had crawled up and was sitting on the left side of the couch, legs spread as she was still catching her breath from such a hard pounding he had given her two holes. Scarlett leaned down and grabbed one of the chains with her left hand. As she leaned back up and turned around, Ian was standing right behind her. His cold eyes gazing back at her with a stern look on his face. He had caught her off guard, now snatching the chain from her hands, he quickly attached the last metal link to the ring at the front of her collar.

"Are you gonna fuck me now, Master?"

A pointless question, but it was worth asking anyway in an effort to tease him. Ian didn't respond as he walked with the chain, pulling Scarlett back to the couch and then taking a step back. He shoved her to sit down directly next to Jessica on the right side. He had let go of the riding crop, no longer needing it. That was a tool for disciplining Jessica. Scarlett on the other hand, he preferred to keep chained when he was fucking her. She spread her legs out, locking her eyes up at him while moving her hands to her big tits.

"I want you to fuck me, Master! Fuck me hard like you did Jessica! I need it... I need to be fucked like a whore."

Squeezing her hands over her tits, Scarlett bent her knees as Ian stepped forward and was gripping his shaft in one hand while holding the leash chain in the other. The chain links dangled, shiny but cold metal links she soon felt across her skin. He allowed the chain to fall between her breasts while pushing the head of his cock over her vulva lips. Scarlett gasped, moaning at this feeling. She pushed her breasts together, trapping the chain between her tits as he slowly pushed his cock inside of her. Jessica began to moan as she glanced over and now she had a moment to watch the action as their master was at work. Ian began to thrust his cock into Scarlett's cunt, now watching as she raised her legs and made an effort to arch them up over his shoulders.

"Ohhhhhhh, yeah... It's been so long since you last fucked me, hasn't it? You missed fucking me, didn't you Master?"

As always, Ian was quiet and didn't reply. Scarlett moaned, keeping her eyes locked up at his face. It didn't matter to her how much of a one sided conversation it was to have sex with him, he was her type of man at the end of the day. She shoved her legs up to his shoulders, keeping her hands over her breasts with the chain stuck between them. He made an effort to pull the chain between pumping his cock into her cunt, but it was of no use. Scarlett had successfully trapped the chain, smirking up at him and then giggling before she moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh, god yes... Mmmmmmmmm, that's it. Give me your cock, Master! Fuck me!!"

Finally, he pulled the chain with enough force that Scarlett got the hint and pulled her breasts apart. Yanking it again, he forced her to sit up as he began to thrust harder and faster. Her breasts jiggled and bounced from within her hands. Jessica raised an eyebrow, leaning over to watch the action and then move across Scarlett's body. It didn't matter to her that their master had not commanded her. Jessica wanted to repay the favor and play with Scarlett's cunt. As Ian thrust his cock inside of her, Jessica reached down with her right hand and playfully rubbed Scarlett's clit. Scarlett gasped, glancing down and then letting go of her breasts to roam her left hand fingers through Jessica's brunette hair, all while Ian was fucking her harder and faster.

"Ohhhh, ohhhhhhh yeah! OHHHHHHHHH, GOD YES!!"

Gasping her breath, Scarlett locked her eyes back up at his face. For a moment they made full eye contact and he could see that look of pleasure across her face with the chain dangling from her collar. Grunting out in pleasure, Ian hauled on Scarlett's chain, digging the collar into her neck as he forced her to sit up and forward. Jessica sensed the body movements and climbed off Scarlett, right as the man moved those slender legs away from his shoulders. Ian stepped back, pulling his cock out of Scarlett's pussy as he yanked the chain a third time ready to change positions

"Get up! Get up!! On the floor, now!"

It was the loudest he had screamed his voice all day. Ian directed Scarlett to get on all fours, pushing the palms of her hands and knees down into the cold surface of the checkered tile floor. He took one look at Jessica and snapped his fingers, pointing down on the floor where he wanted her down on her knees. Scarlett tried to glance beyond her left shoulder but from the might of how Ian pulled her chain, she was better off not moving her neck. She soon felt his cock pushing between her thighs, rubbing over het wetness before he slid it back into her juicy cunt.

"Ohhhh, yes! Fuck me, Master! Fuck me!!"

She screamed at him upon feeling inch after inch of his cock pumping into her cunt. Ian continued to jerk her chain with his right hand, keeping her head pushed up and forward. Scarlett closed her eyes, swallowing her breath while Jessica sat there on her knees watching. Eyes locked on the dangling chain in the air, Jessica's lower lip fell as she watched Master Ian fuck Scarlett like a whore on all fours. The chain links rattled, swaying in the air as her breasts began to bounce and jiggle from underneath. Scarlett took it like a champion, handling every inch of his long hard cock pounding into her cunt. Unlike Jessica, he didn't spank Scarlett, not even bothering touching her ass while locking his eyes on the action down below.

"OHHHH, OHHHHH, OHHHHHHHHH GOD!!"

Crying out in pleasure, Scarlett kept her head forward and didn't move it once, knowing that he was holding that chain tightly in his hand. She closed her eyes, embracing this feeling while Jessica watched in awe. The sound of their bodies smacking together filled through room louder than the call of the chain links swaying around from her collar back to the grasp of his hand. So far, so good, Scarlett was able to withstand his aggressiveness, taking every inch of his cock pumping in and out of her pussy. Jessica was now sitting back watching another woman get fucked the way he had previously done to her for the four days. Ian was like a beast, giving it to his beauty until Scarlett began to pant and cry out.

"OHHHH, OHHHHH, THAT'S... IT!!!"

Gasping aloud, Scarlett's eyes widened as the grip of Ian's hand loosened her chain. He slowed down, knowing that he had went hard and fast enough to push her into a climax. With the final thrusts, Scarlett began to whimper and cry as she lowered her head. Ian didn't yank the chain this time as she reached her climax.

"OHHHHHHHHHH MASTERRRRRRR!!"

The sight of Scarlett having such a powerful orgasm had sent shock waves through Jessica, almost giving her goosebumps. Her cries were so loud, they echoed through the distance. Like clockwork, Ian was quick to pull out and watch as Scarlett's juices flooded and trickled down her thighs. She squirted with such force, it left a pond of love nectar down on the floor below. Still holding her chain, he didn't yank it as he gave her a bit of time to recover from her orgasm. Ian set his eyes down on Jessica and snapped his fingers at her.

"Help her up and get ready for me to cum all over both of you filthy whores."

Jessica nodded.

"Yes Master!"

Quick to reply, she moved to Scarlett who was crawling forward with enough room on her chain. Scarlett needed a moment, but once she had risen on her knees and sat down, she moved towards Jessica. Each woman brushed shoulders together as Ian stood in front of them. Like before, Scarlett was on his left hand side and Jessica to the right. Knowing the way he liked to finish a threesome, Scarlett silent shoved her face up against Jessica's. The chain dangled from one hand while he used his other hand to grab his cock and aim forward while slowly wanking. Scarlett rubbed the right side of her face up against Jessica's left cheek. Both of them gazed forward, knowing that he was about to blow a load and splatter his cum over their faces.

"Cum for me, Master! I wanna feel your-"

Jessica's voice was cut off by Scarlett's louder calling.

"Give me that cum, Master! All over my face! It would be an honor for you to cum all over my face and remind me what a nasty whore I am!!"

Jessica figured she wouldn't have to wait for long. The other day, Ian had blasted her face enough cum that it made her question previous men she had affairs with and how much of a load she could work out of them. Scarlett's big blue eyes continued to gaze back at him while the chain dangled from her collar. Ian's face scrunched up, as that was the only hint each woman had to know he was about to plaster them in his seed. Gritting his teeth together and grunting, Ian began to groan and growl loudly as he felt his cum blast out of his cock.

"FUCK!! OHHHHHHHHH, FUCK!!"

For once, he was the one screaming loud enough to echo down the hall, all at the feeling of the intiail burst of his cum flying out of his cock. Ian watched as it splattered across Scarlett's forehead and Jessica's nose. Another thick string of cum came out, slathering across Jessica's left eye and up her temple. It was followed by a wad that went into Scarlett's right cheek. She moaned at the feeling of his warm, sticky seed drenching her face. The girls kept their faces pushed together, making it easier for him to give them both an equal amount of cum. Jessica began to slowly open her eyes, blinking at the strand of cum in her left eyebrow. She could feel a droplet land on the left side of her nose and that was when Scarlett moved her face away.