All Comments on 'Humbled'

by ChainedToAKeyboard

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like this story. Will there be a part 2?

jay1459jay1459over 2 years ago

Fantastic story. Love futa's.

ChainedToAKeyboardChainedToAKeyboardover 2 years agoAuthor

Usually, if I label it "chapter 1" and give it a chapter title that's an indication more chapters are coming. If I don't, that means probably not. This was a commissioned work and the person who commissioned it seems to prefer one-shots. However, I did leave it open ended for a continuation in case they change their mind or I decide to open it up for other supporters to commission a sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

please keep writing, I'd like to see him humiliated in front of a group of girls

OzeminotaurOzeminotaurover 2 years ago

Love it he really needs to be broken fully

So please add to this

Michelle2016Michelle2016about 2 years ago

Great story I hope you continue to add to this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story! Hope there’s a part 2!

BetaDickSlaveBetaDickSlaveabout 2 years ago

I love this story, I really hope you write part 2 :))

ChainedToAKeyboardChainedToAKeyboardalmost 2 years agoAuthor

To the moron who keeps leaving nasty comments on my non-con stories and implying that I must hate men: Wow, what a fragile, stupid POS you are. This story was written by a man and its audience is probably 90% men. It's an exploration of a fantasy, because men have non-consensual / rape fantasies just like women do. That's who stories like this are for. If you're not part of that audience, fuck off and stop your whining.

faiblfaiblover 1 year ago

очень хорошо .... может быть, продолжение?

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Love the writing. Keep it up!!!!

dyetieddyetiedabout 1 year ago

Love the story. Love the writing. Keep it up!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I enjoyed this story but a little too rough and rapey for me. With no hope, respite, or kindness shown to him, I found the story more sad than erotic. Sub bottoms are still human beings.

ChainedToAKeyboardChainedToAKeyboardabout 1 year agoAuthor

Understandable, Anon. Non-con isn't everyone's cup of tea. Keep in mind, however, that many sub bottoms also have rape and enslavement fantasies. Roughly half of the stories I post are commissioned works. Humbled was one of them. Another Anon commissioned me to bring this fantasy to life in writing. Exploring that ground, especially in fiction, can be very validating for some.

HotAss4UHotAss4Uabout 2 months ago

Outstanding. Loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChainedToAKeyboard@ChainedToAKeyboard
"ChainedToAKeyboard" is my old handle. These days I go by the pen name "James Bondage." If you'd like to support my work, please consider subscribing! My subscribers have access to double the story content and get to vote on which stories I write every month! Find all the de...