Humbled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND, SLAVE?!?"

"YEFF MIFFREFF!!!"

*SMACK*

She scalded his buttocks with another firm spank.

"That's more like it."

Now that they'd reached an understanding, she could take a more relaxed approach. Jasmine lowered down on her haunches, her hands groping and kneading his firm, round ass. She spread his cheeks and inspected him as her face grew closer. Trevor's pucker had shrunk back to its normal size and only a little residual lube was still leaking out.

She wiped it away with her fingers before zeroing in with her mouth and lapping at his most sensitive spot. She loved the feeling of her tongue on a bound slave's brown-eye. Not only did it feel wonderful, it was just one more way to control them.

Jasmine was a big believer in positive reinforcement. It was a powerful tool for sexually reprogramming guys like Trevor. Show them who's boss and then kill them with kindness. Give them something to feel conflicted about before stripping their soul bare and bending them to your will.

"Mmmmm..." Jasmine moaned as she tongued and lapped away at his ass. "Virgin no longer, but still so tasty."

Her mighty thighs and calves flexed. She tossed her hair around her head and murmured pleasurably in between long licks. Jasmine had no trouble holding the crouched position for as long as she wanted. She feasted away on his boy pussy at leisure. Her strong hands kneaded his ass cheeks as she kept his bottom split open with ease.

Despite the horrible circumstances Trevor found himself in, he began mumbling in incoherent bliss. Spittle ran from his sopping, rubber-stuffed mouth as his new owner and Mistress put him at ease. To feel such horrible pain and then such wonderful pleasure in so short a space of time was the ultimate contrast. He couldn't help but wonder if Jasmine was a member of the Cenobites from Hellraiser.

The amazon's excitement surged as she listened to her incoherent captive. Jasmine's cock grew even more rigid, her thick length hardening to fleshy steel. Her tip ran with abundant pre-cum, pooling on the floor in a mass which resembled a typical man's entire ejaculation.

When she could suffer the anticipation no longer, Jasmine rose. She drew closer to her bent-over slut boy and laid her hefty cum-pipe right down his waiting crack. She worked it up and down his ass, smearing sticky pre all over his well-spanked ass as her desire built to a crescendo.

Trevor's blissful respite faded and he quickly realized what Jasmine was about to do. He'd tacitly agreed to obey and submit, but her forthcoming violation put his body in panic mode. His feet pressed against the floor, trying desperately to push himself further down the couch as his hips wiggled side to side. He didn't want her massive cock in his ass, especially so soon after being brutally fisted. Trevor could still feel the burning kiss of her knuckles around his blown-out rim, even after her soothing licks.

Jasmine took a firm grasp of his hips. She dug her fingers in deep, grinning as she watched him squirm.

"Mmmmmm, yes! Now we're talking! Normally I don't let disobedience go unpunished, but you're about to be punished with my big cock regardless. Go ahead, Trevor. STRUGGLE! I love it! Makes me hard as a diamond drill!"

She placed her powerful thighs on the inside of his splayed legs and pushed outward. Trevor's lower body was split open even wider, his ass presented to her like a blooming flower. The lustful Domina positioned her thick glans at his spongy backdoor. She circled her tip around it a few times, spreading her glue-like fluids all over his waiting target.

What she was about to do could injure a man permanently if he hadn't been properly prepared. That was the point of her initial fisting, on top of it being a lot of fun. The only thing she enjoyed more than plunging her hand into a bound male's ass was spearing him with her massive cock. Jasmine savored the moment of conquest as Trevor slobbered, groaned and tried in futility to pull his hips from her vice-like grip.

"PPPPPHHHHHMMMMMRRRRRLLLLGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!"

Trevor's eyes watered as she glided into his soft folds. Her impossibly thick shaft split his boy pussy wide as she sank it half way in record time. Upon reaching that point, her advance came slower; a seemingly nonstop train of fat cock inching into his velvety depths. The woman assaulting him moaned in unspeakable joy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Hilting in the first fuck would be risky, even for someone she'd stretched out. Jasmine would have to work up to it. Reluctantly, she backed out a ways before sinking her cock in his gripping man-cunt for a second, long advance.

"Mmmmmmmmmm!!! FUCK YES!!!!"

Trevor's eyes watered. Fluids leaked from his face in three places; his tears and syrupy phlegm making a mess on the leather seat. His hands opened and closed in their bindings, gripping at nothing as he yelled into his gag and endured her fearsome insertion.

"Holy fuck! How are you still this tight?!?" she asked in genuine surprise. She slowly increased the pace of her thrusts, sinking three quarters of her thick cum cannon into his snug, elastic flesh. "You got an ass from heaven, baby! I might just keep you forever."

Her fucking quickly grew wet and sloppy. Her abundant pre-cum and the leftover lube coating his insides greased the way for smooth sailing. With a delighted smile and eyes clouded by pure rapture, she reached down and picked up the leash leading to Trevor's collar. She wound it around her right hand, pulled it taught and yanked on his neck before digging her fingers back into Trevor's hip. Now each time she bucked into him, the thick leather strap pulled at his collar, choking him lightly with each increasingly powerful thrust.

"Oh yeah... Got myself a premium piece of boy pussy, here! Gonna have to be careful who I share you with..."

As her pleasure grew, Jasmine's thrusts became more needy and aggressive. The well-endowed Domina demanded not only submission, but incredibly rough sex. Her fucking grew increasingly fierce until the couch itself rattled with her thrusts. Her massive penis swelled to bursting within Trevor's gripping walls. He could actually feel it expanding as she slammed it deeper in his bowels.

"Take it all you cum dump whore!"

Jasmine gasped in bliss as she went balls deep. Her massive orbs, swinging back and forth with increasing heft, finally slammed into Trevor's dangling sack. Her fleshy coconuts battered the shocking device strapped to his balls; smashing his scrotum against the leather upholstery of the sofa.

"I haven't gone three weeks without cumming like some cucked bitch boy, but I did hold off for a couple days. Just for you Trevor! Gonna flood you with my sperm, you cock sleeve faggot!"

Trevor's face was repeatedly mashed into the cushions. His aching balls were slapped relentlessly as the libidinous Domme fucked him. Trevor lay in a confused daze, unable to reconcile the pain of his stretched out asshole with the pleasurable sensations of having his prostate stroked by a hot, throbbing giga-cock. He whimpered weakly as she pounded him with vigor.

Flesh slapped against flesh and leather as she railed him into a new, more humble, creature. Wet squelching sounds slurped out continuously as Trevor was horse-piped into oblivion. Soon, none of his other senses seemed to register. His only awareness was of the massive schlong invading his rectum, pulling halfway out, and slamming deep into his squishy depths again.

"GUUUHHHH!! OHHH FUCK!!! FUUUUCCCKKKKK!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jasmine plunged her cock home and left it buried in his soft, twitching pucker. Her semen flooded forth, hot glue erupting like a roiling wave and coursing through Trevor's bowels like a torrent of creamy lava. The thick paste pushed ever farther, forcing itself into his digestive tract when there was no more ass left to fill.

"NNNGGGGHHHH!!! FUCK YESSSSSS!!!!"

Her scrotum clenched and released repeatedly. Jasmine's body shuddered, her sack expanding and contracting as it fired weighty blasts of semen down her sperm channel into Trevor's guts. With nowhere left to go, the access jizzum splattered from his soiled anus, raining down from the tight seal of the Futadom's deeply jammed mega-dong.

Trevor lay in a messy heap as his insides were filled with thick, warm sludge. It didn't seem possible that a human being could ejaculate so much and for so long, but her bursts of semen dragged on for a full minute that felt like an hour.

When her last strands of silky butter seeped into his packed bottom, Jasmine stepped back. Her column of hot, hard flesh slurped out of Trevor's despoiled body. As soon as her glans cleared his stretched hole, a stream of cum poured from his anus. His shriveling pucker closed around it, restricting the stream to a trickle as his body attempted to retain her batter covetously. It was the final and perhaps most disgusting betrayal by his anatomy that day.

Jasmine smiled deviously as she placed her hands on her hips and admired her work. She snickered as she surveyed Trevor's thoroughly dominated and utterly fouled body. If he felt degraded now, he had no idea how much further he had to fall. By the end of the long weekend, he would learn the meaning of true perversion. The slaves her group trained had sexual servitude inscribed in their psyche and tattooed on their very soul. It would remain their erotic ethos for the rest of their bottom bitch lives.

She stepped forward and brought her palm down on both reddened, cum-strewn ass cheeks with two wet swats.

*SMACK SMACK*

Jasmine glided her hand up his sticky, nut glazed crack, gathering as much cum as possible on her left palm. She walked around the side of the jolted sofa and crouched down beside Trevor. She pressed her hand to his gagged face and wiped pungent cream over his every feature. He would get to taste her soon, but for now, he could bathe in the feel and smell of her essence. She finished by wiping her hand in his sweaty blonde locks. Jasmine made sure every bead of sticky glaze was mopped up by his golden hair.

"Now, you truly belong to me."

She stood and walked off to get a drink. After such exertion, even a woman like Jasmine needed a break. Trevor could lay in his filthy state until full acceptance of his new station in life took hold.

* * * * *

"C'mon! Deeper! You can take more than that!" Jasmine admonished as she pushed his head down her bulbous tower of cock.

Trevor slobbered and gagged as she forced his face down another inch of her shaft. His eyes grew watery and cracked as she used his head like a fleshlight. He couldn't even take half of her menacing length in his mouth and throat yet, though he suspected that would change very soon.

It was day two of sexual slavery and things weren't getting any easier. It had been a long night of naughty escapades, including an introductory course to hardcore BDSM. Jasmine had fitted him with a full, thick, latex gimp suit that covered every part of his body in restrictive, glossy black. It was adorned with anchor points to secure him wherever she wanted and zippers to access the parts of his body she made frequent use of.

Upon waking, Jasmine had demanded a morning blowjob. After failing to properly make breakfast for her and burning the french toast, he'd received a combination spanking and whipping in her stockade. Following that, she gave his face a second lengthy fucking. She claimed that was her way of thanking the chef for his efforts, even if they were inadequate. Then, she sat on his face for a half hour before they left for their first event.

A theme was emerging. As disgusting as he felt about himself and his new duties, Trevor was silently glad she seemed to enjoy having her dick sucked more than claiming his ravaged bottom. His mouth could handle the repeated abuse more than his still-aching pucker.

After his morning tribulations, they'd gone to orientation. There, Trevor discovered he wasn't the only man being wrapped in latex, locked in restraints and led around by a leash. The opening seminar was a one hour affair explaining the various workshops the group of crazed Futa Dommes were putting on for the next three days.

Jasmine lounged, naked, on the leather sofa and guided his mouth up and down her cock. She examined the flyer they'd handed out, studying their options for the day in between corrections to her servile gimp bitch.

"So many wonderful trainings and events. I can hardly decide!"

Trevor slurped up and down her club of wet flesh hurriedly, trying to bring Jasmine to orgasm and give himself some short reprieve. She gazed down at him, her eyes narrowing as she grew annoyed. The domineering Futa gripped his hair tightly, bringing an end to his haste.

"Slow down, slut! It's not a race. My cock is a gourmet meal and you need to savor it! Go slower and with more tongue!"

She resumed pushing his face up and down her shaft. Jasmine guided his head leisurely as she sought to sink her glans deeper past the entrance to his throat.

"I suppose we could just stay here and I could give you more personal training. You obviously need it. I'm having some of the girls over tonight. You need to suck cock better than this if you're going to serve them properly."

Trevor's eyes grew mournful as his head was pumped up and down her increasingly sloppy pole. Her pre-cum was running freely now, oozing down his throat as she prepared to pop off her godlike load yet again.

"How does that sound, Trevor? A whole buffet of cock for you tonight!"

"CWWWIIIKKYYUULLK KAWAAACKKK!" he sputtered in wet bursts around her twitching length.

Jasmine giggled. "Good answer, bitch."

Trevor was committed, now. He had no better options. He would serve Jasmine and her perverted Futa friends. The depraved group of freaky sadists posing as relationship counselors had entrapped him completely. He would perform whatever disgusting acts they demanded of him.

The reluctant submissive would serve them dutifully and hope Jasmine would let him go home when the conference was over. He didn't know if she could be trusted to keep her word, but he had to hold on to that hope. It was the only hope he had left.