Humiliated in Swim Class Pt. 01

Story Info
Two girls relentlessly pursue a shy high school guy.
1.6k words
3.93
16.4k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A multi part story inspired by my own experience. The first part which is story set-up is almost entirely true from my own perspective (Emily represents my perspective). In this telling every character is at the end of high school so 18 or over]

As Chris carried the pommel horse back to the gym cupboard with his friend Alex, he noticed the girls giggling and admiring the strength of the boys. Gym class, which was mandatory, had become co-ed for the first time this grade, and that that had a mixture of excitement and nervousness in the first few weeks as students checked out each other's physiques, whilst being all too aware they were being checked out themselves. Some of the girls also disliked how over-competitive some boys could get.

Emily and Madison smiled to each other as the boys went by. They both had a thing for Chris, and were impressed with how he looked in his cute gym clothes. The school was a traditional one and had a uniform, including uniform gym clothes, so the students all wore matching t shirts with the school crest and gym shorts which came down to a couple of inches above the knees. The girls noted Chris's toned and hairy legs, and some of the other boys in the class were just as developed, including Chris's friend Alex. Emily and Madison were attractive girls themselves, which hadn't escaped Chris's notice.

The coach blew his whistle and the class sat down. "Ok guys," he said, "we've done with gymnastics for a few weeks, next week we'll be starting swim class". Swim classes used to stop after 9th grade so no one had expected this. Most of the girls and some of the boys immediately felt nervous about the prospect of appearing in swimwear in front of the opposite sex. Some of the boys were picturing the girls in swimsuits, and hoping that they didn't enjoy the sight too much when the class came around. Chris had a sinking feeling in his stomach. Though fairly well defined, Chris was quite shy of his body and felt skinny.

"Girls, bring your uniform one-piece costumes, no bikinis. Boys bring your uniform swim shorts", the coach instructed. "Bring a swim hat if you have long hair. Since it's co-ed, girls you can wear shorts and rash guards over their costumes if you want. You won't swim as well so I don't recommend it, but it's up to you". Emily and Madison both felt relieved they could cover themselves up a bit. Chris was also glad the coach was being lenient, and decided he would wear a surf shirt as well. "I'm guessing boys can as well if they want?" he checked.

"Actually, I'm going to say no as you won't swim as well" coach said.

"But you're letting the girls..." began Dylan, another boy who was shy as he was a bit overweight, but coach interrupted

"I'd rather no one did, but I'm giving the girls special permission for modesty reasons. I know what you boys are like and they might feel uncomfortable. Boys you have nothing to worry about. So swim shorts ONLY. Period." Chris's sinking feeling only got worse when he saw Emily and Madison smiling at him as the coach explained the rules. Chris thought it was quite unfair on the boys.

Next week came and everyone filed into the pool. All of the girls wore shorts over their costumes and most wore rash shirts as well, feeling too shy to show their bodies to the guys. The boys were of course wearing considerably less, and lots of them felt awkward and exposed with the girls seeing their bare chests. The girls weren't complaining. The boys had to wear uniform shorts, which only came down to about mid-thigh, and were quite close fitting. Their bodies were on near full display to the girls. The thought had crossed a few boys' minds that if they got boners over the girls, there would be no way of hiding it. Luckily the girls were more covered up, making that less likely.

As the coach led them in warming up on the pool side with jogging in circles, star jumps and stretches, some of the girls were enjoying looking at the guys' bodies. Emily and Madison admired Chris's toned chest, arms and legs, especially his defined pecs and biceps. They noticed he had hairy armpits and a happy trail, as well as a few wisps of hair on his chest, all jet black like the hair on his head. Even though he was somewhat skinny, he did have some muscles, and the girls loved watching - they were a little turned on by the sight of their half-naked crush, who had nowhere to hide.

Chris could feel their gaze, and felt very embarrassed by the attention. He felt very exposed and there was nothing he could do. But he was starting to get a little excited also, and even though they were more covered up he was trying not to look at the outline of their tits and wide hips visible through their tight swim shirts. He was relieved when the warm-up ended and they got in the pool. Each week the coach would select three students to teach some of the class, and this week three guys led a lesson on backstroke. Once the lesson got going properly it was over quickly.

But the next gym class was only the next day. That morning in math Emily and Madison sat next to Chris.

"Hey Chris, looking forward to swim class later?" asked Madison with a smile?

Emily fluttered her eye lashes and said "you looked great in class yesterday by the way. really good technique. We were all watching". The girls giggled as Chris blushed. He now felt even more embarrassed.

The swim class came along and the warm-up was even more awkward for Chris than yesterday, as Emily and Madison made sure to stand next to him. "You have such good posture" said Emily with a giggle as they did shoulder stretches. Alex felt like a piece of meat in front of these girls. The girls felt confident, especially as they were allowed to cover up while the boys weren't.

"You three - less chat" said the coach, pointing at Chris and the girls. "You can coach today. Write an assessment of everyone's swimming technique while I supervise practice", he instructed as he handed them pen and paper. Emily and Madison were ecstatic at the prospect of spending the whole class with Chris. Chris was feeling extremely vulnerable.

Chris, Emily and Madison spent the next half hour sat on the bench by the pool watching the class, and Emily and Madison continued to taunt Chris who sat between them.

"Some of you guys seem really shy having to take your shirts off in front of us girls" Emily taunted. "Are you shy?".

Chris muttered an extremely unconvincing "no it's fine" as he tried to cover his chest with his hands. He felt extremely exposed sat there in some tiny shorts, with two relatively fully dressed girls who were clearly checking him out.

"There's no need to be shy, you have a great body." Emily said. "Alex does too, he's got more muscles than you", she added, and proceeded to give her opinion on every boy's body. But you're still our favourite" she said, while Madison agreed and put her hadn on Chris's shoulder. Emily laughed and brushed her hand across the hairs on his thigh.

That physical contact immediately started something stirring down below, and Chris started to get worried. Those shorts were very small, and even a semi would be quite visible if Chris had to stand up.

Emily started pulling at a couple of Chris's wisps of chest hair, remarking "you're actually pretty developed compared to the other guys, even if you're not the most muscly."

Chris was both hating and loving the attention. "Ok haha" he laughed as he reached across to his shoulder with one arm to cover his chest, and kept the other arm in his lap as he hunched over to hide the growing bulge in his shorts. His face had never been so red and he was feeling extremely exposed.

"Oh he's going shy again" said Emily, and she gently tickled him just under his arm.

"He liked that" said Madison, as Emily continued to tickle his bare chest and stroked his nipples, before reaching down to play with his happy trail. Then Madison let out a little yelp and said "oh my god Emily" as she looked down at the now full tent in Chris's shorts. Chris wanted to die, whilst Emily couldn't control her laughter. Emily and Madison were both also very horny, they were both wet and their nipples were hard, but of course no one could tell in their case.

The coach shouted "you three, concentrate". "Madison and Emily, keep writing up those assessments. Class get out the pool now, Chris is going to lead you in some stretches".

Chris froze with fear. He was shirtless, in tiny close fitting shorts, with a massive boner. He had no towel, no pockets to rearrange himself. And he had to stand up.

"come on!" the coach exclaimed as Chris just sat there. Madison and Emily were both also blushing now.

"I feel sick" Chris lied, but the coach just said that the class would be over soon and that he should get over there straight away. So Chris stood up, hands on his crotch in the vein hope that no one would see.

Everyone did. Half the class erupted in laughter, the others watched on in shock. Emily and Madison were also quite embarrassed now, though no where near as much as Chris of course. Chris was mortified. He sprinted out the pool to the locker room toilets, but it was too late. Everyone had seen.

To be continued...