Humiliated in Swim Class Pt. 02

Story Info
Two girls relentlessly pursue a shy high school guy.
1.2k words
4.26
12.1k
6

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 11/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[A multi part story inspired by my own experience. The first part which is story set-up is basically entirely true from my own perspective (Emily represents my perspective, other characters' thoughts imagined). In this telling every character is at the end of high school so 18 or over]

Following the most embarrassing class in Chris's school life so far, not only did he have to endure ridicule by his classmates, but also a detention for breaking the rule "no petting in the pool." What did that even mean? The detention took place Friday lunchtime before the gym class at the end of the week. "Hi Chris" said Emily playfully as she arrived with Madison outside the coach's office.

Chris looked down at the floor and said "hi" quietly, too embarrassed to look them in the eye.

Coach opened the office door and said "ok you three, get changed into your gym kits and meet me in the gym in five."

The three students looked at each other. "We didn't bring them coach, we didn't realize we needed them."

The coach sighed. "Bring gym kits to all gym detentions. That's the rule. So you've earned yourselves another detention. For this time I'll bring you the spare kit, wait here."

Chris glared at Emily and Madison. It was their fault he was here at all, totally unfairly, and now he'd have to have another detention as well! Madison looked away shyly, while Emily just smiled.

Coach returned. "Only two sets of spare kit left" he said, passing them to Emily and Madison. "Chris you can use your swim shorts."

Chris changed into the swim shorts, over his boxer briefs, and kept on his school shirt. He walked out into the gym, looking a bit silly in a buttoned shirt and small pair of shorts, and met the girls who wore school shorts and t shirts, and they waited for coach.

Coach came in and said "ok I'm going to work you hard here to teach you a lesson. Get the weights out the cupboard and set up the horizontal bar. And Chris, take that shirt off I don't want you getting it sweaty!"

Emily whistled and Madison blushed as Chris took the shirt off and folded his arms to cover his chest, once again feeling vulnerable. This was so stupid, he thought. The girls could've worn their swim tops and he could've worn one of the spare gym shirts. But feeling the girls' lustful eyes on him was already making him feel horny, and Emily tracing her fingers over his bare back in the gym cupboard didn't help either. Luckily, his underwear was keeping his erection down, much to Emily's disappointment as she kept glancing down at his crotch.

After they'd got the equipment out coach made them do 20 laps of the gym to warm up. "Ok ladies, take a break. Chris, 10 more!" Every exercise coach made Chris do more as boys always had to do more reps, which provided Emily and Madison with the perfect opportunity to watch his hot body in action. His abdominal and chest muscles looked so defined as he did his sit ups in front of them. Chris could feel their hungry eyes on him, and felt more exposed than ever. They also did pommel horse and weight lifting.

They ended the session on the horizontal bars. Coach got Chris to help Emily and Madison jump up, and Emily and Madison both enjoyed the feeling of Chris's strong hands on their bodies, just beneath their tits. Chris didn't mind that part either.

Madison then helped Chris jump up, and enjoyed the opportunity to put her hands on his toned upper body. Though she had been much more embarrassed than Emily about what had happened earlier in the week, she still took advantage of this moment, her hands lingering on his chest longer than they needed to, her fingers stroking his nipples and bare sides as she took them down. This caused a stirring in Chris again, but it wasn't a problem once he started exercising.

Having got through the session, the three returned the equipment to the gym cupboard whilst the coach returned to his office to prepare for their swim lesson. Whilst in the cupboard tidying up however, the door closed and was only unlockable from the outside, so they were trapped. Oh God, Chris thought, as he was trapped half naked with two fully dressed girls who were completely obsessed with him.

"Oh well, we'll just have to wait for coach. By the way Chris, we're sorry about teasing you the other day," said Emily, in a tone of voice which sounded not even slightly remorseful. "But to be fair, you did enjoy it. We could all see that," she said and winked.

Chris, feeling exposed once again, covered his chest with one arm, and rearranged his stiffening cock with the other, thankful the underwear was making it much less visible than last time.

Emily then started tickling his chest again, remarking "you really are so ticklish aren't you" as Chris wriggled and tried not to laugh, backed into a corner of the cupboard. "Sorry I just can't resist touching this body when it's laid out in front of me like this" she said, tweaking his nipple and chest hair, then playing with his happy trail, at which point she noticed his shorts were slightly tented out again.

"Is something going on down here?" she asked she slowly moved her hand down, looking at Chris to see if he was telling her to stop. His face was red as a tomato with embarrassment, but he didn't stop her, so she grasped the tent in his hands, confirming to herself that he was hard as a rock.

"He likes us, Madison," Emily said as she squeezed his dick, his breathing getting a little faster. "We might be waiting a while, and you seem a little bit restricted down there..." Emily teased. "Madison, why don't you take Chris' shorts off for him?" "He doesn't mind," Emily said as Madison hesitated.

Chris was frozen with disbelief at what was happening, and getting even harder, which he didn't think possible. Madison slowly put her fingers in his waistband and pulled down his shorts, clearly revealing the outline of his thick dick in his boxer briefs. "Oh wow you are enjoying yourself aren't you," Madison said with a shy smile, trying to use Emily's teasing and seductive tone.

"You seem a little tense," Emily noted. "Why don't I give you a massage?" she said, before getting on her knees and running her hands up and down his exposed thighs. She then slowly moved her hands up, and pulled his boxer briefs down. She took his hard and wet dick in her mouth. She started to lick off the precum and play with his head with her tongue, grabbing his shaft with her hand.

"Where are you guys?" the coach shouted he marched into the gym. Chris pulled up his boxers and rushed for his shorts on the floor as Emily shouted that they were in the cupboard.

It was impossible to fully hide his hard on, but by putting it to the side in his boxers, and holding his hands in front of his waist, it was discrete enough that coach didn't notice it when he freed them, and told them to go back to the swimming lesson and get ready for swim class. That had been a close call... This was going to be a tough one...

To be continued...