Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,126 Followers

"I can't disagree with you about anything you said but I want you to run the company. I'll handle the financial affairs," Sandy replied.

"I will run the company but I need Zack in the field. I cannot do that part at this time. I lack both the knowledge and the experience to handle those things." I said to her.

Then, turning my attention to Tracy I said, "As my first official act as boss I have a proposition for you. I want you to be a part of everything with us. You have an exceptionally good work ethic. Both Sandy and I have a lot to do and learn so if you would be interested in working with us full time, I want you to consider accepting the position of office manager. We certainly need and can use your help. Think about it and let me know if you want the position. I'm sure we will be able to agree upon a suitable starting salary for you. You can take whatever time you need to tend to your personal affairs and Blake will have no leverage should he decide limit what he gives you as financial support during the divorce proceedings."

"I don't have to think about it. I accept your offer and I'll eagerly accept any position you want me to have as long as it is under you," she replied with a double entendre and a sultry smile.

I was ready for my wives to attend to my rapidly mounting desire when Karen and Rachel came into the room. "Is just a threesome or can anyone join in?" Karen said with laughter as she began removing her blouse.

"Normally, I would welcome the attention of four such beautiful and sexy ladies but I have a date tonight and I hope to get lucky so I think I'll save myself for my date," I said as I winked at Rachel.

"Your date is the one who is hoping to get lucky, Steven," Rachel replied.

"Damn," Sandy said as she giggled, "there go my plans for some afternoon delight but I'm giving all of you fair warning Steven is all mine tomorrow night."

"Sis, you're a greedy bitch," Karen countered jokingly.

My beautiful little pixie, Tracy, leaned over to kiss me and thank me once again for everything before telling us all she still wanted to take a nap giving me the impression she wasn't in the mood for sex unless it included me. I loved Sandy but I was longing to spend a night alone with my beautiful little pixie, Tracey, soon...very soon.

Rachel asked me if we could go out on the patio and discuss the plans for our date tonight and I agreed knowing I could have any or all of them more or less whenever I wanted.

Sandy said in a sultry voice, "Well, little sister, it looks like you and I are the only horny ones here so the rest of you can just go away and please close the door on your way out. Karen and I have some 'girl' things to discuss."

Tracy went to the guest room while Rachel and I headed for the patio leaving Karen and Sandy in the bedroom. As we passed through the kitchen, I stopped to grab a couple of cokes from the fridge.

When I turned around, Rachel was sitting on table with her shorts dangling from one ankle and her legs spread open. "Do you want an afternoon snack, my sexy boyfriend?" She asked with a devilish grin.

Later, you horny little slut," I said with a smile while turning to go outside.

She followed me out the door to sit in the warm sunshine. "If I don't get lucky tonight, I'm going to find a new boyfriend tomorrow. I'm so horny I could fuck a fence post," she said with a fake pout as she sat down next to me pulling her tee shirt up high enough to reveal she had left her shorts and panties in the kitchen.

I ignored her remark about finding a new boyfriend. I knew she had no intention of doing anything of the sort and I was going to try to fuck her senseless again tonight. My forgotten thought of entering a cloistered monastery did, however, flash back through my mind for a fleeting second since everyone of these women seemed to be totally cock crazy.

"Have you decided what you want to do after dinner tonight, Rachel?" I asked her.

"Steven, I just want to be completely alone with you tonight and wake up alone with you in the morning so instead of us going out to dinner at a restaurant then someplace afterwards, could we just grab a burger or something and go to a motel?" Rachel asked almost timidly.

I smiled at her and replied, "Yes, baby, we can do that if it is what you want to do."

"I know everything between us is wrong especially since you and Sandy are so much in love and you also have Tracy. I don't understand what causes me to think this way but I really do want to feel like I am your girlfriend," Rachel said quietly.

"OK, Rachel, we can do what you want to do but we'll won't be stopping for burgers and going to a motel. You are super hot and I want this date to knock your panties off. Oops! They're already off," I replied with a grin, "and put your mind at ease because right now you are my girlfriend."

"I think I'll make this a very special date by getting us a room at the Hilton and we'll have dinner in the dining room. Did you bring anything really dressy and sexy to wear including lingerie for later?" I asked her.

"Are you kidding? I'm barely out of high school. The swim suit I had on yesterday is the sexiest thing I own that does scream high school slut. I bought it just to show off to you. I never imagined we would be going on a date but the only that has been on my mind all day is having you fuck me senseless again. I really don't care if you take me out in the middle of nowhere and throw my ass on the ground as long as I end up with your magnificent cock inside me. I've never passed out from an orgasm before and I want you to make me do it again. Steven, that was totally over the top awesome," she answered.

"The swim suit showed you off very well, but that's not exactly what I had in mind. No matter what else, you will end up with my cock inside you but having you pass out last night during your orgasm was much more of a surprise to me than it was to you. Come with me," I commanded authoritatively as I stood up taking her by the hand to go back inside.

"Yes, darling," she replied with a hint of trepidation in her voice.

I stopped at the bedroom door and listened. I could hear Sandy and Karen talking quietly. I knocked lightly on the door and told Sandy I needed to talk with her. She said it was OK to come in. I was just being courteous since I knew I didn't actually need their permission to go in.

They were on the bed naked and looking very disheveled. "Did you have fun during your 'girl' talk?" I asked them jokingly.

"Fuck yes," they replied.

"Rachel and I have changed the plans for our date. I'm still taking her out for dinner. We'll be going to the Hilton. After we eat, we'll be spending the night there," I told them and waited for their reaction.

Sandy's eyes opened wide in dismay then her face lit up with a brilliant smile. "I am a little disappointed I'm not the one you are taking there but I love the idea. Why are you telling us though?" she asked.

"Rachel didn't bring anything suitable to wear for this kind of date. Sandy, I want you to loan her something chic and sexy. You're almost exactly the same size. You and Karen can work together to make her look like the beautiful little whore doll she is. Do a complete makeover for me and I promise I'll make it up to both of you," I said with a wink.

"You'd better, baby. We'll make her perfect from the top of her head to the tips of her lovely pink toes...hair, make up, the works. This will be so much fun and I've got the perfect outfit for her. A slinky little black dress, a garter belt to hold up some erotically sexy pure silk stockings and an incredible pair of black 'fuck me' pumps with stiletto heels. I'll even loan her something very special for later when you are alone in your hotel room. Now get out of here and leave her to us," Sandy giggled.

"Thank you, my darlings. Oh, Sandy, I need your keys. I'm going to the office for a little while," I said.

"My keys are in my purse but why do you have to go back to the office now?" She asked quizzically.

I didn't respond other than to raise my eyebrows at her.

"Damn, I know that look," she said. "That's your here comes another rule look but this time I know the answer."

"Then tell me what it is," I replied.

"Rule #2: NEVER question the boss," she said as she smiled at me while pursing her luscious lips for a kiss."

"Good girl, you learn quickly. I'll be back soon. Get my lot little whore doll ready," I said before kissing each of them and turning to leave.

"Steven, there's a corporate credit card in the petty cash box. Take it and use it to pay for everything tonight. Rule #3: The boss ALWAYS has perks," she said with a smirk.

As I took her keys from her purse, I thought how wonderful she was about letting me take the lead while she settled comfortably into her position as "first wife" in my life and as Chief Financial Officer at the office. I knew we would be a great team as long as I didn't become the arrogant asshole my father had been. I certainly had no conscious intention of doing that nor did I have any reason to want to. I wondered why my father had ever felt the need to cheat on her. To me, she was perfect in every way. How could I cheat on her with her literally throwing beautiful women at me. Surely she would have done the same thing for my father had he given half the chance to do so. Sandy not only loved me, she loved me selflessly. Perhaps my father had gotten some sort of power surge out of rubbing Sandy's nose into his infidelity.

I wanted to take a look at Zack's personnel file to see if there was anything in it I should know when I talked with him tomorrow and to have a little time away from all the girls. Even a horny 19 year old needed a break from sex once in a while. The girls had been passing me around like a newborn baby they all wanted to hold. I laughed at myself as my cock hardened at the mental image of nursing on the milk laden lactating breasts of both Sandy and Tracy several months from now. I now knew I was going impregnate Tracy, too, and I was going to do it as soon possible once her divorce was final. I decided to tell her to stop taking her birth control pills remembering I had read it might take a few months for a woman's hormone to regain their natural balance after having been on the pill for a while.

I managed to find what I supposed was my father's idea of a personnel file on Zack. I read that he was 33 years old and had graduated from a technical school where here had studied carpentry and construction management. Sadly, I did not find mention of any special contractors licenses. There was little else about him personally or professionally.

There were, however, a few somewhat cryptic notes my father had made with reference to Zack's wife, Savanna. These troubled me. I hoped my father had not had her as one of his little fuck toys at some time in the past but I would put it past him to have done so. Hell, I knew if he saw Rachel, niece or not, he'd be doing everything he could to get her in bed with him. The sad thing was I thought she might actually go along with it. I just couldn't get that nagging little thought out of my head which kept me from trusting her completely as much as I wished I could.

I decided not to mention the notes about Savanna to anyone and went further by destroying them vowing to myself to never reveal my suspicions to anyone, especially to Zack or Sandy. I thought I might be able to resolve the situation of needing a licensed general contractor if Zack turned out to be a solid "company man." The financial requirements and his passing a written examination were the only obstacles he would need to overcome. He was already well qualified as to the experience requirements. The company could provide the financial support he would need leaving him only to pass the written exam which I was sure he could accomplish with a little studying. Written exams would not be totally foreign to him since he had graduated from a technical school. Once I knew I could trust him, I would put things into motion. There was too much at stake for me to put too much trust in anyone other than Sandy at the present time. Of course, I also had little doubt about Tracey and her love or her loyalty to us.

I called my friend, Seth, to see if he would set up a few more cameras for me and he said he would. I was thinking of Tracy at this time. I wanted my precious little pixie to be armed with rock solid evidence against her soon to be ex husband, Blake. I didn't have a plan completely formulated about it yet but I was sure Blake's dick would be his downfall. He and my dad seemed like such fools to me. Both Sandy and Tracy were exceptionally beautiful and sexy. They also both loved sex. How could my father and Blake have treated each of them so poorly? I decided having Seth set up the cameras could wait a few days realizing I had other more urgent priorities.

The remains of my father and Daphne should arrive tomorrow since no autopsy had been required due to the nature of their deaths. I would be closing the office for a couple of days as a memorial. I wanted the company image to be unstained and I was sure Sandy would bite her tongue, swallow her bile about closing the office and assume her dutiful role as the grieving widow. I would be by her side as the loving son along with Tracy as her loyal friend. Karen and Rachel would be with us as devoted family members. Damn, what a spectacle this would be. That thought caused me to laugh to myself once again.

I was actually looking forward to my date with Rachel tonight and I was sure she felt the same way. This was a "big production" date for me, my first ever, I was taking her out for dinner and a night in a very nice hotel. The Hilton, here, was not a five star hotel as I understood them but it was the best one in town and it was a far cry from what I was sure she might have expected. Even Sandy had appeared to be favorably impressed by my choice.

The one thing of which I was absolutely certain was Sandy and Karen would make Rachel look like a princess while, at the same time, giving the impression she was a very classy young lady. I knew I would not be disappointed whatever they did and Rachel possessed the grace, charm and poise to be the perfect girlfriend. This was the middle of the week and I thought of renting a tux but this was a date, not prom night, I mused to myself so I passed on renting a tux. Hell, I was a 19 year old college student in a small town. I was not Ethan Hunt or James Bond in Monte Carlo or some other exotic location. The truth was that neither Rachel nor I really cared where we went as long as we could be together for the night without interruptions.

I had all the information on Zack I could get before I met with him in the morning so I decided to go home and get ready for my date with Rachel. Suddenly, I remembered the huge bite mark I had put on her lovely neck the night before and wished we had waited until tonight for that. I knew Sandy and Karen could disguise it enough to make it unnoticeable to all but the most discerning of eyes in the dim light of the restaurant at the hotel. I also hoped I could make her pass out again from an orgasm but my most burning desire was to one day be able to bring Sandy to that level of orgasmic bliss. Rachel was a toy while Sandy was my love.

When I got home and found the chain lock on the inside of the front door was fastened, I almost panicked. A couple of seconds later, Tracy unlatched the chain to let me in. We didn't want you to come barging in and see Rachel, she explained.

I smiled and said, "This is just a date, she's not my bride."

"When you see her you will wish she was," Tracy replied with a beaming smile. "Now, go get ready and come back in here. We'll present her to you when she is ready,"

I pulled Tracy into my arms giving her a deep passionate kiss. She molded her tiny firm body into mine returning my kiss with equal passion. I am not sure which hardened more quickly my cock or Tracy's nipples but I knew if I didn't get away from her soon I would not make it to my room to get dressed. She turned me on almost as much as did Sandy.

As we broke our kiss, Tracy sighed and whispered, "You know Sandy, Karen and I are all jealous of Rachel over this but we are also very happy for both of you."

"Thank you, subby slut, I love you." I said as I looked into her beautiful big brown eyes.

"I love you more, my darling. Please remember I want you to have me branded when my divorce is final and thank you for thinking of a way to let me work with you and Sandy. It makes me feel needed as well as wanted and the feeling of not having to be dependent upon Blake is a huge relief," she told me.

"Tracy, I need and want both Sandy and you with me as much of the time as possible. Thank you for being so insistent about wanting to wear my brand although I hate to mar your flawless skin in such a way," I replied sincerely.

"Don't think of it as marring me, Steven. I will wear it proudly as a beauty mark given to me by the man who loves me and whom I love with all my heart," she said. "Please go get ready before you make my cry."

I kissed her again and whispered to her, "If you still want to have my baby, stop taking your birth control pills. I want to make you pregnant."

"I want that more than anything...our baby. Thank you, Steven," Tracy cooed.

I headed to the shower before going on to my room to get dressed thinking how strange yet wonderful everything had been over the past few days and they seemed to be getting better and better. I wanted my little pixie, Tracy, to crucify Blake in the divorce to increase her own sense of self worth but from my personal point of view I didn't care if she left the marriage with everything or nothing. We would take her with us as my second wife and Sandy's sister wife with the three of us loving each other and our children. I wanted her with us and I knew Sandy felt the same way.

I was also anxious to spend some more time with Karen who had been a sensational sex partner. I desperately hoped my suspicions about Karen and Rachel's motives were totally imaginary and unfounded of my part. They were already a part of mine and Sandy's family but somehow I felt a deeper emotional attachment to Tracy. I didn't really want either Karen or Rachel as wives. Having them almost as concubines seemed more appropriate but I could never tell anyone my thoughts or call them that. I did realize, however, that should we have them with us Rachel would, at some point, bear one or more of my children.

After my shower, I went to my room to get dressed. I found my one and only dinner jacket hanging in the closet. Fortunately, it had been cleaned and pressed since the last time I hard worn it which was...I actually couldn't recall the event. At my age, any event requiring me to wear more than jeans and a tee shirt was greatly dreaded and forgotten as quickly as possible. Conversely, I did want my date with Rachel tonight to become indelibly imprinted in her mind and as well as mine forever. I hoped she felt the same way.

Oddly enough, I was going to try my best to think of Rachel as being Sandy for the entire night yet, by the same token, I wanted Rachel to feel that she was the most important woman in the world to me. I had no idea of how I should act tonight but I knew I would definitely screw things up badly if I displayed any signs of pretentiousness. I had to face the reality that I was a 19 year old college student who was taking his beautiful 18 year old "girlfriend" on a dream date. I was not some sophisticated millionaire playboy who had been everywhere and done everything. I realized it would be best to stay well within my comfort zone rather than try to be someone I had no clue as to how to be. This was real life in college town America, not a movie script.

OG4U
OG4U
1,126 Followers