Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers

"I want you, Rachel, and I want you now. I'm sorry but you bring out my passion as no other girl ever has," I groaned as I ground my cock against her eagerly churning pussy.

"Then fuck me, Steven, I want you just as badly as you want me. We can make love later. I've been aching for you so much since you fucked me yesterday and especially when I watched you fuck my mother last night. That was so hot, I wanted to be her right then. She told me today that no man had ever fucked her like you did. She is so envious of Sandy she can hardly contain herself and after the orgasm you gave me yesterday I understand why she feels that way. Rip this damned throng off of me and fuck my horny cunt. I'm yours. Do what ever you want to do. I can take it," Rachel moaned pleading for me to just fuck her.

I did rip the throng from her body but instead of immediately plunging my turgid cock inside her I told her I wanted her to stroke me with her delicate stocking clad feet. I had no idea what brought it on other than how absolutely sexy her feet and legs looked in the sheer black silk stockings. I wanted her to give me a foot job and shoot my cum all over her legs.

When I told her what I wanted, she was instantly filled with the fiery lust of her passion. She raised her legs and placed her feet on my chest. I grasped her legs and stroked her lovely feet and ankles before lifting them to my mouth to kiss and lick them. I nibbled at her toes and finally pulled her stocking clad feet into my mouth one at a time taking as much of each of them as I could into my mouth while stroking my hands fervently up and down her silky smooth legs. My cock felt as though it was about to burst but I wanted to make love to her precious, sexy feet with my mouth.

Rachel whined, whimpered and moaned as her own passion rose to a fever pitch. Finally, when I could stand it no longer I spread her legs as wide as I could and slammed my rampant cock into the burning cauldron between her legs forgetting all about wanting her to give me a foot job. I had lost control of even my thoughts in my desire to take her heavenly pussy. My cock had found its own way out of my boxers and her pussy was already gushing with the release of her juices which was evidenced by the near tidal pool of fluids beneath her violently undulating hips.

Relentlessly, I plowed into and out of the core of her passionately hungry pussy driving her nearer and nearer to the edge of the seemingly bottomless abyss of her orgasmic pleasure. We were both beyond the realm of mere human sexual gratification. She was a Goddess and I was a demon intent upon possessing her very soul. As she reached the pinnacle of her orgasm her eyes rolled back in her head and once again I sunk my teeth into the soft tender flesh of her already bruised and wounded neck. Rachel screamed as her body shuddered uncontrollably in the throes of the rapture of her orgasmic release. She swooned and again passed out as the tide of her orgasm flowed back and forth like waves rushing into the seashore before slowly retreating back into the sea.

I was so consumed by the incredibly majestic power of her climax I barely even realized I had emptied the contents of my balls into her still trembling body. For some unknown reason, I recalled the question "What hath God wrought?" which was the message returned to members of congress witnessing the demonstration of the telegraph nearly 200 years earlier. I collapsed on top of Rachel utterly spent and exhausted. Whether I loved her or trusted her completely was the farthest thing from my mind at that moment. All that mattered was that she was mine and at that moment I was intent upon keeping her.

As a point of interest to any of your who may care to know such things, the cited telegraph message was sent in reply to a message sent from Samuel F. B. Morse in Capitol in Washington, DC to Alfred Vail in Baltimore, Maryland on May 24,1844. Hence, it was not the first message sent.

The question, taken from the Bible (Numbers 23:23), had been suggested to Morse by Annie Ellworth, the daughter of the commissioner of patents. Think of that the next time you send a text message on your cell phone. ;-) No, I do not know either the first message sent by either telegraph or the first text message ever sent by cell phone. LOL

Sometime later, Rachel awakened me saying she needed to go to the bathroom. I let her up and I went small half bath near the wet bar area. Upon her return, Rachel giggled, "you did it to me again. You made me pass out. Damn, I'm never going to able to fuck anyone but you for the rest of my life."

I laughed as I said in reply, "That is my plan, you horny little vixen."

"At least, now, I can stop wondering who might one day be the father of my children," Rachel said pointedly.

"Who said anything about children," I asked her.

"No one 'said' anything about children but I am sure that one day your potent little swimmers will find their way into my fertile little ovaries. We always seem to get off track. I was supposed to give you a foot job with my feet and you ended up trying to deep throat each of them. I'm not complaining. That was totally hot but at the rate we're going we may never get to make love with each other. I think I may go along with Tracy about the way you are going to mark her. You can have me branded at the same time because one of the days you are going to make me bleed to death through my neck. You always make me feel like you pushed me off a cliff when you bite me like that and the next thing I know I'm struggling to regain consciousness," Rachel said with another giggle.

"Do you want to spend some time in the Jacuzzi?" I asked her.

"I'd love that. I saw some small bottles of champagne in the little wine cooler. Can we drink one or maybe two of them?" She said.

"Sure, babe, get naked while I pour the champagne. So far the stockings and garter belt have managed to survive. Let's try to keep it that way." I told her.

She darted back into the bedroom giggling once again. God, how much she makes me think of Sandy which, suddenly, made me want to have a threesome with them. To me, Rachel actually looked more like Sandy than she looked like Karen, her mother.

"Honey, I'm a little hungry can I order something from room service?" Rachel called out to me from the bedroom. She sounded like a little girl begging for a new doll.

"Order whatever you want and order a rueben sandwich for me, please, with potato salad and a dill pickle," I replied in a condescending tone while complimenting her little girl sound.

"Don't mock me, asshole, or I'll cut you off. No, that won't work. I'll be cutting myself off too," she giggled again.

It's was a good thing for me I thought the giggling was very cute.

I briefly thought of calling the other girls at home and inviting them to come and join us knowing having them ask for David at the front desk to get our room number would make him wonder what was going on with me, but I brushed the idea aside. This was still Rachel's date night and I did want to make love with her before it was over if either of us could manage to do that without trying to just fuck each other to death. Grandma, Sandy and Karen's mother, had died when I was very young. I now imagined her as having been an awesome little fuck bunny given the tremendous capacity for sex of her daughters and granddaughter.

I hoped I would learn I could trust both Rachel and Karen because Sandy trusted them and she wanted me to become much closer to Rachel. She wasn't so adamant about me becoming closer to Karen, however, which I was sure was due more to some hidden sibling rivalry than anything else.

Karen was, to me, an exceptional lover with whom I was anxious to be alone with soon. In spite of their seemingly insatiable sexual prowess and passion, Karen and Rachel could not replace Sandy and Tracy in my heart or in our bed. I was sure Sandy knew she would always be my first choice, but I also had to ensure that Tracy knew she would be my first choice should anything ever happen to Sandy. My feelings for Tracy were growing stronger than I wanted to admit even to myself.

I opened the champagne and when Rachel returned from the bedroom she was wearing a fluffy white robe. She handed me a matching one saying she had found them hanging in the bathroom. I was sure they were placed by for our use were the towels.

"I wonder if we can take these with us when we leave. They're so soft and fluffy. I'd like to have one to take home as a memento," Rachel told me.

"Call the front desk and ask if we can buy one in the gift shop. I had heard or read that hotels and resorts often sold such items as souvenirs. They will tell you if it is OK for you to keep them. Many people take towels and such from hotels but it doesn't make it right to do it. If you want one, I will buy one for you, if I can," I suggested to her.

"It would be more fun to steal it but I know you are right, as usual, Steven," she replied.

I smiled and handed her a glass of champagne as she picked up the phone to call first room service and then the front desk. She was told by the desk clerk that we could buy robes in the gift shop if we liked.

We went out to the Jacuzzi leaving the patio door open so we could hear room service when they brought the food. In a little while we heard a knock at the door and a voice announcing, "Room service."

I sent Rachel to take care of it telling for her to sign the ticket and to add a tip.

"How much should I tip?" she asked.

"You'll figure out," I answered leaving her to come up with her own answer.

When she returned, she said she had added $10 and hoped that was OK. I kissed her and told her she had done exactly as I would have done myself, which was true, even though $5 may have been adequate. I reminded her we were getting a huge discount on the room so a little extra for the staff seemed logical to me and it was being shown as a business expense which I was sure Sandy would not question. If she did, I would remind her of Rule #2 and Rule #3.

I had no idea how much this room would have cost at full price but I knew it was far more than the few extra dollars we left in the form of tips. I was also sure David would ask someone if I had tipped reasonably well and would appreciate me not having been a tightwad. He was, after all, one of my fraternity brothers and he had done all he could to make me look very good in the eyes of my "girlfriend" therefore I did not wish to make him look bad in the eyes of his coworkers. I made a mental note to send a card to the hotel to thank them for their hospitality realizing far too many people were quick to criticize yet rarely bothered to say thank you. I was glad Sandy had always tried to impress upon me the value of being polite to others.

While we were eating and chatting idly, Rachel said, "Steven, please don't think I'm being foolish or overly romantic but you are not like any guy I have ever dated. I want to be your real girlfriend. I'm going to try not to fall in love with you, at least not right away, but it is going to be very difficult for me not to."

"I understand, sweetheart," I replied without further comment.

"Oh, I almost forgot to tell you, I packed some clothes for us to wear when we leave in the morning. You get jeans and tee shirt and I get daisy duke cutoffs and a low cut eye popping tank top that will leave little to the imagination. I'm also going to proudly display my "badge of honor." I want to look really hot and well fucked for you. I hope that's OK," Rachel told me as she laughed.

I groaned thinking of how slutty she would probably look but the groan was one of extreme pleasure. Actually daisy duke cutoffs and a skimpy tank to on a girl her age was not really slutty, overly revealing perhaps but not actually slutty.

"I am sure whatever you chose will be perfect," I replied.

"I want us to make love but I am still in slut mode. Will you please fuck me again first? I want to try to remain conscious this time so please don't bite me. I don't know if it's the biting or if it's because it is you who is biting me but when you do it I just lose control of everything," Rachel told me.

"We can try, sweetheart, but I'm not sure how it is going to work out. Once I'm inside you, I lose thought of everything except making you come for me and as soon as you do I lose it too," I answered with a smile before adding, "Rachel, I want to fuck your mouth and throat and I am not going to be gentle. I am going to fuck your face like the dirty little girl we both know you are. After that, we can do whatever you want to do," I said to her.

"I love it. I'm not really a submissive by nature but I do like it when you dominate me physically and bend me to your will. One day very soon, I want you to fuck my ass the way you did it to my mother last night. That was the hottest most erotic thing I've ever seen. The shower she gave me when you made her squirt blew my mind. I've seen her squirt before but it was never like she squirted for you. I want so badly to able to learn to that instead of gushing like I do but either way I'm happy with anything I can do for you," Rachel explained to me.

"I very much like that idea. I have an affinity for firm tight asses and I know yours is going to be incredible. Karen told me you were not a virgin anywhere so tell me if you want something to dull the possible pain when I fuck your tight ass, Rachel," I told her hoping she was like her mother and Tracy in that regard.

"Baby, I know you'll never love me as much you love Sandy and maybe not as much as you love Tracy. I don't think you actually love my mother or me just yet but I am going to try to make you love me in some way. I want to find a way to be a little like the best of what like most about each of them. I know my mom very well and I realize Tracy is a real submissive as well as a bit of a pain slut. I haven't figured Sandy out yet but I am working on it. They're not old but in thirty years or so things will change and I want to be the woman with you then."

"I know I like it best when you are very forceful so I may be more submissive than I realize. I love it when you bite me really hard so I may also be a bit of a pain slut. I want to learn how to squirt for you. I could see in your eyes how much you liked it when you made mom do it. I want you to fuck my throat hard and deep and force your big thick cock up my tight little ass. I also want to try to take you like mom did with nothing but my pussy juice as lubrication. Maybe one day I can take it without any extra lubrication," Rachel confessed to me.

"Sweetheart, all I ask is that you be willing to try to do what I ask. You are right about my love for Sandy and Tracy and there is room for both you and Karen as well but you must all learn to love each other not just me. You have told me several times you want to be my girlfriend. I introduced you tonight as my girlfriend. I was not joking about it. For now, you are my girlfriend. You also told me you don't want to date anyone else but me after you return home but I also know how much you missed being with a guy since you broke up with your boyfriend. I can't tell you I will only be with Sandy and Tracy when you not here so I can't ask you to be exclusive to me. The most important thing I ask you to do is to always be honest with me by telling the truth. Do not keep secrets from me. I will do the same in return," I told her.

"I understand, Steven, and I will do that," she replied shyly.

"I reached over grabbing her hair as I pulled her down in front of me. Suck my cock, my beautiful dirty little girl, and don't expect gentleness. You can begin right now to show me you mean what you have been telling me," I said authoritatively.

"Yes! I am your dirty little girl. Please fuck my face and do it hard and deep." Rachel exclaimed as I got up to stand over her kneeling body.

After all the talking, I was only semi erect but I knew her hungry mouth would have me rock hard and throbbing in a matter of seconds. She sucked my cock into her mouth and swirled her tongue around the head frequently probing its opening with the tip of her tongue. As my cock hardened, I thrust deeper into her mouth guiding her forward with one my hands wrapped in her hair while the other, on the back of her head, pulled her forward forcefully onto my cock making her take it deeper into her mouth.

She had told me she could deep throat so I slammed my now rock hard cock through to the back of her mouth and down her hungry throat. She gagged only slightly as I power fucked her mouth and throat. She took me so easily I wanted more. I wanted her to yield herself to me proving she had meant what she said.

I pulled my cock suddenly from the powerful vacuum of her mouth and told her to turn around, bend over the coffee table, and spread the cheeks of her ass. She obeyed instantly. I pushed my cock inside her saturated cunt giving her full length thrusts to lubricate my cock as much as possible. When I pulled out of her, I guided the thick swollen head of my pulsing cock to the star of her tiny sphincter. The opening was so tight it hurt me a little but she kept pushing her hips back into me trying desperately to impale herself on the brutal invader. Finally, it opened and she screamed as the thick head made its initial penetration into the fiery hot confines of her most secret passage. Still, she continued grinding relentlessly back into me.

Rachel didn't want me to stop or pull it out and she bravely fought through whatever pain she was feeling until, at last, the head slipped further inside her clenching anal passage. After several more violent forward and backward piston like strokes of my cock I entered her fully. I heard her gasp as she emitted a huge sigh of impassioned relief.

I increased the tempo of my pounding in and out of Rachel's tiny anal chasm wanting to fill her with the hot sperm she was desperately trying to milk from me. Just as she had wished, I lifted her body somehow managing to rise to my feet in much the same manner as I had done with her mother, Karen. This was much more difficult to do due to us both being on the floor with her bent over the coffee table whereas Karen had been on the bed on her knees with me already standing on the floor behind her.

With my arms wrapped tightly around her tight waist, I pumped her up and own on my rigid cock with increasing rapidity. She was moaning ecstatically driven by the sheer power and force with which I was lifting and slamming her body up and down on my turgid male member. Rachel could not squirt like Karen had but suddenly her body tensed exploding into a series of uncontrollable spasms as she released a torrent of vaginal fluids which poured down my legs as though a dam had burst. Her wails and screams were nearly deafening. My balls tightened and my cum spurted into her bowels as if it was propelled by the rapid fire of a machine gun. Finally, I collapsed backward onto the sofa behind me dragging Rachel's rag doll limp body with me as I went down.

After a few minutes, she slowly climbed off of me only to collapse onto the sofa beside me. We were both still gasping for breath. Moments later, Rachel asked if she was as good as her mother to which I replied she should neither ask such a question nor wish for me to answer it. Having a lover compare you with another of your lovers was never a good thing to do. Rachel told me she did, at least, know how Karen had felt when we finished last night.

"Darling, when you feel able, call the front desk and have them give us a wake up call at 6:00 I have to be at the office by 8:00," I told her.

"Can I go to work with you tomorrow?" Rachel asked.

OG4U
OG4U
1,122 Followers