Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I thought it would be best to tone my clothing down and let Rachel own the stage tonight. I had no idea what Sandy and Karen were doing with her other than what Sandy had told me earlier about the clothes she would be loaning Rachel for the evening. I, personally, had zero help but as far as I was concerned this was her show so it didn't really matter to me.

I smiled as I opened my underwear drawer and saw a new pair of black silk boxers. There was a little card on top of them which I opened. The note inside read, "Have fun tonight, baby, but think of me. Love, Sandy." It was covered by the scarlet colored lipstick imprint of her lips. How could I not be in love with her?

I slipped into a pair of tan dockers, a white golf shirt and a navy blue blazer instead of my dinner jacket deciding a "preppy" look would suit me better than anything else. However, I did wear a pair of black slip on dress shoes rather than a pair of deck shoes. I certainly was not dressed for a black tie event but this was a middle class college town in south Georgia not some world class city. At least, I felt comfortable and I was dressed well enough for a midweek date almost anywhere. I was reasonably sure that any other men I might see would be much older than me and dressed, at the most, in a business suit with a tie.

There was a knock at the door. It was Tracy. She looked me over from head to toe and smiling as she exclaimed, "Perfect! God, I wish I was Rachel tonight."

"Thank you, Tracy, I hoped I would look alright dressed like this. I thought anything more would make me appear foolish," I told her.

"As I said, perfect! You'll be leaving three heart broken women behind tonight but we'll be OK. Rachel may actually be a little over dressed but she looks so beautiful I am sure no one will care. Let's go to the living room so she can make her grand entrance to meet her date who is also her lover for the night and I meant it when I say I wish I was her tonight, Steven," Tracy replied, "I can hardly wait to be alone with you for an entire night."

We went to the living where Sandy and Karen soon joined with Rachel following them a couple of minutes later. As she walked slowly through the door of the hallway, I was both breathless and speechless at my first sight of her. She was absolutely radiant. I knew she was Rachel but all I could see was Sandy at 18 years old.

Rachel was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life. Her long brown hair, which she had so far worn in a pony tail, had been formed into long coils which cascaded over her right shoulder and reached nearly to her right breast. Her already nearly perfect firm ripe c-cup breasts were being pushed up by something giving them the illusion of being a little larger and standing a little higher than normal for her.

The low cut black dress she wore fit her slender athletic shape like a second skin reaching down to the middle of her shapely smooth thighs where the sheer silk stockings encasing her legs could first be seen. Due to the stockings her legs appeared slimmer and smoother than usual. Rachel's beautiful legs seemed to be almost caressed by the stockings as her dainty feet disappeared into the shiny black patent leather stiletto heeled shoes. I allowed my eyes to trail slowly back up her exquisite body. As I looked at the single strand of white pearls encircling her delicate graceful neck, I could see no sign of her "badge of honor" bite mark. The girls had worked their magic to make it seem invisible. Her faint facial makeup was flawless and her lips glistened from the silky gloss with which they were covered. When our eyes met, Rachel parted her lips in a most provocatively seductive smile.

Her huge brown eyes shined as though they were two pools of dark liquid chocolate reflecting the light of the moon. I lifted my hand slightly making a very slow circular motion directing her to turn around for me. Her movement was so graceful and fluid she seemed to be on a revolving platform rather than consciously turning of her own accord. When she had turned far enough for her back to be completely to me, she paused momentarily. The back of her dress was scooped nearly to the base of her spine. I saw her thrust her hips almost imperceptibly backward toward me which caused my already fully erect cock to somehow grow even harder. The silk stockings combined with the four inch stiletto heels made her legs appear almost endless. Needless to say, the twin globes of her magnificent buttocks looked almost like a huge heart as it strained against the tight material of the dress.

As I drew in a long slow deep breath, I realized it was the only breath I had taken since the first moment I saw her. Rachel continued to turn around to face me once again. I got up and walked toward her. The four inches added by the heels combined with her 5 foot 4 inch height to bring the top of her head to about the level of my nose. Fortunately, I was 6 foot 1 inches tall so this made us appear to be nearly the perfect height for each other.

As I reached down to lift her chin to kiss her, she closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around my neck. Her body seemed to melt into mine. I felt her drape her left leg around my right leg as she emitted a soft moan while pressing her pelvis firmly against my fully rigid cock in anticipation of our kiss. My hands trailed down the silky bare skin of her exposed back before finally coming to rest on the firm tight globes of her firm young behind. I pulled her tightly against me as I kissed her parted lips. She moaned as she slipped her tongue into my mouth probing for my tongue.

Our kiss was passionate yet acceptably so and when we finally broke it, I heard Sandy say, "I would tell you two to get a room but that is part of your plan for your date tonight."

We all laughed softly at her comment.

"Did we do good with our makeover of her, Steven?" Karen asked.

"All I can say is if I didn't recognize her by the way she kisses I would certainly be asking who is this girl and what have you done with Rachel. I'm not sure this girl is actually her since I can't even see where I marked her," I replied with a smile.

Rachel wriggled herself closer into my arms and said, "You can thank Tracy for being my makeup artist. Tracy told me she'll never be able to hide your mark on herself, though, since she wants you to have her branded."

I glanced at Tracy who blew me a kiss. I told them Tracy was indeed going to be branded as soon as her divorce was final. I decided not to mention my intention of impregnating her soon after.

"Rachel, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. Thank you for being my date tonight," I told her softly.

"Thank you, Steven. I hope this will be the first of many, many more dates we have together," she replied.

"OK, you two can leave now. If you don't, the rest of us are going to be overcome with jealousy, kill Rachel, and gang rape Steven," Sandy said with a laugh.

"We're leaving I just wish I had rented a limo and a tux. I feel ill unprepared and under dressed," I said to them.

"The limo might have been a nice touch but don't worry about how you look, you'll be all but invisible to anyone who sees Rachael," Karen said.

"Let's go my little Goddess. I can't wait to be seen with you," I said to Rachel.

"Thanks, girls," I told the others as we left.

Everything got really crazy, in a good way when we reached the hotel. I used valet parking and the bellman took our only piece of luggage which was a rather small valise Rachel had brought. I hadn't thought to make a reservation since it wasn't a weekend and there were no special events, I knew of, which were going on. Naturally, every male eye as well as many female eyes, were on Rachel who did, indeed, look like a Goddess.

The young lady at the front desk asked if I had a reservation. I told her I didn't and as she was checking to see what was available, one of my fraternity brothers from the university walked up behind her and told her he would take care of me himself. He was a senior and I really didn't know him that well but he was one of my fraternity brothers so that made things much better.

David, my fraternity brother, and I exchanged greetings and I introduced Rachel as my girlfriend. He was clearly impressed by Rachel and asked me if this was a special night. When I told him it was, he winked and said in that case a special room was in order. He explained that the hotel had plenty of rooms available and he could upgrade our accommodations from a room to a suite at his family and friends discount rate which turned out to be even lower than I would have had to pay for a room at a more moderately priced motel. Sandy had told she could write it off as business entertainment but to me a huge discount was always welcome.

David, winked as he told me the Cherry Blossom Suite was available and he was sure my lady would like it. He added with a slight smirk that it might also be appropriately named for our rendezvous. Somehow Rachel managed to blush which surprised me. When I handed him the corporate credit card, he told me to charge whatever we wanted to the room which would eliminate any need for further identification. I told him we would be having dinner in the dining room and he said not to worry he would speak with the matre d'hotel and everything would be fine.

David told me quietly before we left for our room that he and I should hang out together sometime. I knew Rachel had supercharged his hormones. I told him we could do that and as we turned to leave David said not to worry about anything saying, "I've got your back, brother."

I thanked as I led Rachel along so we check out our room, the Cherry Blossom Suite.

Rachel was about to tell the bellman we could handle the valise ourselves but I stopped her and we followed him to the elevator. When we entered the suite, Rachel gasped. The salon room was huge with a sitting area, a writing area with a desk, a small wet bar area complete with a fully stocked cabinet containing liquor, wine and beer. The bellman winked as he handed the key to the liquor cabinet saying my ID would not be required which gave me yet another indication that David was taking very good care of us. There was a separate room which housed the bedroom, dressing room, and the master bathroom. On the spacious patio outside the room there was a private Jacuzzi.

I gave the bellman a generous but not extravagant tip. He seemed duly appreciative and told me to call for him if we needed anything further. I thanked him and he left us alone in the room.

Rachel was flitting around like a little girl at the fair. I admitted to myself the room was far, far more than I had imagined but it was just pure luck that David was there when he was and had made this possible for us. I also knew that my personal status in our fraternity would improve when David described to everyone my extremely beautiful and sexy "girlfriend," Rachel.

"Would you like a drink before we go down to the dining room for dinner, sweetheart?" I asked Rachel.

"No, Steven, and we can just stay here and get room service if that's OK with you," she replied.

"Humor me please, baby, I have a beautiful young woman with me and we are spending the night in extremely nice hotel. I'm loving this and I'd like to show you off a little more. You look so hot that if we stay here I'm going to rip your clothes off fuck you until morning or until one or both of us collapses from sheer exhaustion," I told her.

"I'm sorry, I guess I'm just overwhelmed by all if this. I thought we would just go out someplace to eat and spend the night in a motel fucking. You have turned this into a fairy tale in which I am the princess and you are my prince. I'm not used to having a guy treat me like this," she explained to me.

"Rachel, that was more or less how I wanted tonight to be but the way it has worked out is just dumb blind luck. We might as well enjoy it to the max. The big difference to me now is that I don't want to fuck you," I told her.

"But I thought sex was what this was all about," she said incredulously.

"Sex is certainly one of the main reasons we are here. I just don't want to fuck you tonight. I want to make love with you," I said as I moved over to kiss her tenderly.

"Now I understand why Sandy is so madly in love with you. You are a very special man, Steven. Let's go to dinner now so we can come back here and make love together. That sounds so good, 'make love together'," Rachel replied.

"Come on, honey, let's go see what else David has cooked up on the spur of the moment for our 'special night.' None of this was planned other than coming here. I'm only one year older than you so I'm as overwhelmed by all that is happening as you are," I told her.

When we reached the dining room, I gave the matre d'hotel my name. He introduced himself as Andre and told us he had been asked to make us feel at home. He immediately led us to a small table with a commanding view of the entire dining room. He did take a rather circuitous route through the dining room to get us to our table seeming to intentionally go out of his way to make sure everyone got a very good look at us. I knew this was to show off Rachel as if she was royalty. She certainly looked the part. He seated us and told me if we needed anything special I should let him know. I thanked him and told him we were both college students explaining that I really didn't know what to order and certainly not which of the numerous utensils on the table to use.

Andre smiled politely and told me not to worry about a thing. He wanted to know if there was anything in particular which we did not like to eat. When we told him there wasn't, he said he would place our order for us and as for the utensils we should just begin on the outside and work our way towards the middle.

If we made a mistake no one would notice or even care. Most of them even though they might be older probably were also accustomed to using little more than a knife, a fork, and a spoon. I thanked him as I chuckled quietly at his reply realizing he was probably right. I couldn't help but think of Sandy and my father. Sandy would have been far more comfortable and adept at this than he would have been. Andre chuckled softly along with me saying he understood how I felt and he would see that everything went smoothly for us.

Throughout dinner, which consisted of several courses most of which I was clueless to name, Rachel and I chatted. I teased her each time I saw someone sneaking a sly look at her. The food was almost as delicious as Rachel looked. I added what I felt was a generous but again not extravagant tip to the bill which I charged to our room. As we left I shook hands with Andre and somewhat surprisingly Rachel stood on her tip toes and kissed him lightly on the cheek to show her appreciation for his gracious kindness toward us. He seemed favorably impressed by our actions while overlooking our naivete and told us we would always be welcome here on in any other restaurant in which we might find him working.

When we returned to our room, Rachel asked if she could take off her shoes and her dress. I told her she could do whatever she liked. I started to tell her the leave on her stockings and garter belt but decided to leave that decision to her. My silence was rewarded when she returned to the sitting area wearing only the silk stockings and the garter belt and the tiniest pair of black lace thong panties I had ever seen. I noticed she had also removed the makeup which had previously covered the huge passion mark on her neck.

As she straddled my legs, while facing me, she placed her finger tips on the bruise and said, "You can freshen this for me if you want to. You have given me everything I could have hoped for on this date and so much more. Now, I want to return the favor to you. I'll be your total slut and you can fuck my brains out or I'll be your fairy tale princess or anything in between. Just let me know what you want and I'll do my very best to make it happen."

"I want you to know you have made me the happiest girl in the world and I feel as if I really do belong to you. When I go back home, I will still belong to you. It may change eventually but right now I don't want to date anyone else. I can't explain it but I know why Sandy and Tracy want so badly to be with you. Even my mother is falling for you. I know we were teasing when we talked about being girlfriend and boyfriend but after the way everything went tonight you are my boyfriend no matter how you may feel about me," Rachel said laying her head on my chest.

I kissed her and ask her to get us a glass of wine while I got out of my own clothes. As Rachel jumped up to go pour our wine, I admired her incredibly sexy body. I was very pleased she had chosen to keep wearing the stockings and garter belt. They were a tremendous turn on for me. The thong was barely noticeable due to its scantiness. She had made a very favorable impression on everyone who had seen her tonight which pleased me even more.

I went into the bedroom to hang my clothes in the closet. I noticed she had laid out a sheer black lace gown of some sort on the bed. I was sure that was more of Sandy and Karen's preparations for this date. When I returned, Rachel had dimmed the lights and oddly the room was filled with the rather romantic sound of soft smooth jazz music which sounded like Kenny G who was one of Sandy's favorite musicians. It was hardly a choice I thought either Rachel or I would have made but it was very sensual and soothing. I asked Rachel why she had chosen it and she said she had not turned on the music, it had started to play when she dimmed the lights. I didn't bother to try to figure why it had happened as it seemed appropriate for our collective mood.

Rachel looked exceptionally seductive as she reclined on the sofa. She smiled when she noticed the black silk boxers I was wearing. They were already tented by my erection leaving little doubt that if either of us slept at all tonight the duration of our sleep would be very brief. When I got to the sofa, Rachel reached up to grasp my cock through the soft smooth silk of the boxers which sent a tingle up my spine. She was acting much more like my perception of high class hooker than she was like an 18 year old girl. Suddenly, I was very glad neither of us was a virgin.

As I moved to lay down with her, she parted her sexy stocking clad legs to make room for me between them. The sheer silk felt luxurious as she slowly twined her legs around me drawing me closer to her warm sensuous body. I had no idea of how a wedding night was supposed to be but I hoped that when Sandy and I and later Tracy and I had our wedding nights they would be very much like this. Rachel's breasts seemed to be somewhat swollen and her nipples were hard, erect and pointing upward like two missiles ready for liftoff. There was no doubt her sexual arousal was rapidly increasing.

"Ooooh, baby, this is incredible. I never want this night to end," Rachel cooed with a sigh of complete contentment. "Last night when we talked about going on a date tonight, I thought it would be dinner and perhaps a movie then some hot, steamy sex. I never imagined it would be anything like this. We had the most fabulous dinner ever and now it feels like we are making our own movie with passionate romantic sex as the central theme. None of my girlfriends at home are ever going to believe this even with the most awesome hickey imaginable on my neck to show as proof. I'm here and I can hardly believe it myself. I think I want to go to college here just so I can be nearer to you."

I tensed at her last revelation remembering Sandy had said she wanted me to make Rachel love me but I was sure she didn't mean this much or this soon. I decided to deal with that later right now the fire which was building in my loins for Rachel needed to be quenched soon or I was sure I would become a victim of human spontaneous combustion. My cock was already throbbing and my balls were churning. The only relief I had today was the quickie blow job Sandy had given me earlier at the office. I had a sudden all consuming urge to put Rachel on her knees before me and fuck her beautiful sexy mouth and throat without mercy. Somehow I managed to avoid that, for now, while knowing full well I would do it soon.