Humiliating Cuck Fantasy Fulfilled

Story Info
Sheldon watches his girlfriend fuck a stranger.
3.5k words
4.45
12.7k
36
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't think Susie could have ever imagined what my fantasy was, much less imagine fulfilling it.

Let me back up. I am a pretty good looking guy, nice thick hair, blue eyes, but skinny and at 5'9" not that tall. Susie is almost as tall as me, also slim, with creamy white skin, curly brown hair and big brown eyes. She has nice tits and a big ass and gets attention when she walks by.

Susie is a sweetie that everyone likes. We had dated for almost 6 months and although we had a very nice sex life, we were at a stage where we were challenging each other to find new experiences. Susie had expressed an interest/openness to anal, but that hadn't really worked out. More successful was her desire to fuck in public, the two of us behind some bushes in a park when I hiked up her skirt and took her from behind.

One evening, after a nice fuck at her apartment she was trying to get me hard again for more and she kept playfully pushing as she lay on my shoulder and stroked my body. I think I was just in a tired and comfortable place and was feeling a buzz from drinks earlier... so I told her...I told her I had fantasized many times about watching her fuck another guy.

"Another guy? Really?" she said with a gasp and a little giggle. My throat was dry and I just nodded, my face reddening.

Susie was quiet for a moment, thinking. "Like...who?" she asked, genuinely trying to understand.

"Well...ummm...different guys...I..."

"Like that guy who hit on me last weekend at the bar while you were right beside me?"

I knew exactly who she meant. He was a big guy who either didn't notice me beside Susie or didn't care. He was oozing with confidence as he told her how hot she looked in her sun dress. Susie smiled up at him and let him sweet talk her more before she he asked for her number and she said she was with me. The guy took it well, laughing and saying Susie should look for him when she was alone some time. I was going to interject but the music was loud and...it was hot seeing her flirt gently with the guy.

"Oh my god!" she giggled, squeezing my cock. You're hard just remembering that. Were you hard at the bar?" I nodded, unable to speak.

"Haha...you're such a perv!" There was a mischievous glimmer in her eye and she started to slowly stroke my cock. "Hmmm...would you have liked it if I gave him my number? What if I squeezed his big arm? Mmmm...what if I let him kiss my neck while you..." She stopped and laughed when she felt some pre cum squeeze out and on to her hand.

"Wow! This really is your fantasy!" she said, sounding both amused and amazed. "What turns you on so much about seeing me with another guy?"

I was excited to talk about all this, but also felt shame. I told her it would be hot to see her put on a show another guy, but I also got off on the humiliation aspect of watching her with another man

"Wow." Susie said again, this time quieter. "But...it's just a fantasy? Have you ever tried?"

I admitted I hadn't but told her about my ex. who, after she broke up with me, used to call and tell me about guys she was hooking up with. Over time I would ask for more and more details and...jack off as she told me what a slut she had been.

"That's wild. And you know...a little pathetic." Susie giggled then laughed louder as my cock twitched.

Over the next two weeks Susie and I had a lot of hot sex while she teased me about scenarios with other guys...letting the FedEx guy come in and fuck her in my bed, giving the bartender and sloppy bj, fucking her boss and sending me video clips. I thought that was as far as it would go, and for the time being it was super exciting. Then, almost out of nowhere, she took it further.

One evening, we were walking home through the park when she turned to me with a smirk and a glimmer in her eye. "Ready?", she asked mischievously. I looked at her in confusion and she squeezed my hand and told me to "Stay!"

I watched Susie walk over in her sundress towards a group of skateboarders then saw her approach a bleached blonde dude. He was shirtless, toned and looked about 18 or 19. She said something to him that made him smile, then she leaned forward and whispered something in his ear and his friends looked on. Just watching this moment of simple intimacy made my cock twitch. Susie looked back at me with a big grin and waved. I gave a fey wave back and the two of them shared a laugh. I felt humiliated and part of me wanted to flee, but another part of me hardened. I watched the young man take her in his arms, watched her breasts push up against his shirtless torso, Susie tilted her head back and he kissed my girlfriend hard. Before long his hands were disappearing under her skirt as he groped Susie's ass and his friends whooped. I just stood there frozen, maybe 30 feet away while another guy was molesting my girl. Finally they came up for air.

Susie smiled sweetly at the guy, told him something quietly, then motioned for me to come. I was blushing as I approached, unable to look the young guy in the eye. Susie took my hand and introduced him as Max and I mumbled hello.

"I think you should thank Max for spending time with me." Susie said brightly. I looked at her and saw a playfully evil grin on her face.

"Oh...I..." I fumbled, running my fingers through my hair, "errr...thank you Max." One of the other skateboarders laughed loudly as Max assured me he was available 'anytime', and Susie took my hand again and led me away.

We had an amazing fuck when we got back to her place, with Susie teasing me the whole time about Max. "I felt like such a slut when he groped my ass under my skirt with his friends watching." "I could feel how hard he was, he really wanted me." "Did you like just standing there while he made out with me? I'm sure he thought you were pathetic."

She seemed to get more into it as she could see how excited it made me as she taunted, "Mmmmm...did you see all his friends watching? I bet they all wanted to feel this skin...I bet they all wanted to fuck me." She emphasized the word fuck as she rode my cock. "Would you have liked that? To watch them fuck me one after the other?" I shot into her, unable to hold back any longer.

Afterwards she lay on my shoulder quietly, then said, "You really loved that didn't you?" I didn't answer, my heart beating fast. There was a long silence.

"Do you really want to see me fuck another guy Shel?"

I was scared to admit it, but I told her I really did, that I was fantasizing about it all the time. She laughed and started to tell me all the guys she might fuck as she pushed my head down to her wetness and made me eat her out.

Before she fell asleep, exhausted, Susie said, "If we're going to do this I don't really want it to be with someone we know. Ideally it would be out of town." I hardened again at the thought and started to imagine how to make this real.

I was both nervous and excited as we left for Miami less than two weeks later. Susie kissed me hard as we took off and whispered in my ear how lucky I was to have such a slutty girlfriend.

After we were in the air she said just loud enough so that I was nervous the woman across the aisle might hear,

"Are you ready to be my bitch Shel?" I hardened, and quietly nodded and she pressed, "Tell me Shel," she said reaching under the blanket and my pants to grab my semi erect cock.

"I...am ready Susie." I murmured while she stroked.

"Yeah?" she said stroking faster. "Ready to watch me?" she teased..."to watch your girlfriend fuck another man?"

I shot cum into her hand, surprising her, but she kept stroking. I let the mess dry in my pants the rest of the flight while my girlfriend slept with her head on my shoulder.

We checked into the rather basic hotel that I had booked for us. The plan was to enjoy a special night out. Susie had a long shower. When she came out in her towel I was eager to fuck but she told me she wanted to be fresh for the tall man she intended to meet that night. I played with myself as she got dressed. She looked amazing in a short white dress that clung to her tits and exposed a good amount of cleavage. There was a slit that went high enough that any straight man would have to take notice. She teased me about how I was going to have to watch her later as I jacked off, made me admit again how badly I wanted to see her used.

We walked into the sleek hotel lobby hand in hand. I looked at Susie who had a little smile on her face and felt overwhelmed by how beautiful she looked. Could I really handle watching another man take her...while I watched? I was rock hard despite having cum less than an hour earlier.

We got expensive drinks at the bar and nervously chatted. The bar was filled with fancy looking people, more men than women, most older than us.

Finally Susie took charge, "Why don't you head off to the bathroom?" she said with an evil grin. "And take your time."

I looked into her big eyes and nodded. The bathroom was rather far and my heart was beating fast by the time I got there. Was this really going to happen or was it just a delightful idea?

While I was gone Susie wasted no time. She smiled at an older, tall, distinguished man who had been checking her out. When she gave him a little smile and a nod, he approached.

"Why haven't you offered to buy me a drink?" she said in an innocent tone.

The man looked her up and down and chuckled, "I thought you were with that boy."

Susie touched his arm, "Oh, the boy won't mind if I have a drink with you. If I have more than that though I might get a little wild."

The man wasted no time in ordering both of them another drink and they were standing close, talking, drinking and laughing when I returned.

I walked up to them but Susie continued telling a story while I quietly stood there. My heart was racing with mixed emotions as I couldn't help imagining if I was going to be watching the two of them later.

Finally she introduced me, "Oh, this is Sheldon. Sheldon, this is my new friend Rick."

I put out my hand and started to say hi but Susie interrupted. "I think you should thank him for keeping me company while you were gone."

I took a moment to catch my breath and looked up at Rick, then meekly mumbled, "Oh...thank you Rick for...keeping Susie company."

"Good boy." Susie smiled, giving me a wink. She was more into this than I had expected. "Now why don't you fetch us another round?"

I nodded, took note of their drink orders and left them there. When I returned Susie and Rick were sitting close together, and as I placed their drinks before them I noted his big hand was on her bare leg.

"You don't mind do you?" Rick asked in a gravelly voice.

"Oh...I...no...err..." I started hoping my erection wasn't visible.

"Don't be shy." Susie taunted. "Tell him you love it!'"

"I...yes...I do...love it."

Susie giggled and looked me in the eyes, enjoying the humiliation on my face and knowing I had asked for this.

Rick had ordered a nice scotch and asked Susie if she wanted to try.

"Yes please daddy." she said in a sweet, submissive voice as she put her lips forward. I had never heard her talk like this.

Rick lifted his drink and gently brought it to her lips and I watched my girlfriend take a sip. She licked her lips then Rick bent forward and gave her a long kiss.

"Mmmm...thank you daddy." she cooed.

Rick pulled Susie on to his lap and I watched his hand go further up her skirt and she wriggled a little. She looked me in the eyes,

"I can't believe you're just standing there watching while he pushes his cock against my ass!"

I looked down.

"Oh you've got a little firecracker here. I bet she's a real slut in the sack" he told me. Susie giggled and my face flushed and I looked down, unsure of what to say.

Susie shocked me with a sudden slap to my face.

"Rick asked you a question Sheldon!"

I looked at Susie and fumbled to answer quickly, "Oh...err...yes Rick she..."

"I think you should address him as 'Sir', Susie taunted.

I felt heat coming from my flushed face, "Oh. Err...yes...Sir...she is."

Rick and my girlfriend laughed and downed their drinks.

"You know I'm staying in a suite at this hotel. Why don't we head up and have a drink on the terrace?"

My fantasy was coming true, but it all seemed to be moving so fast.

"Oh, I bet it's very nice. Wouldn't you like to do that Sheldon?", Susie asked.

Rick's suite was amazing. As he poured us drinks Susie whispered to me quietly, "Last chance Shel, you sure you're up for this?"

I took a breath, then nodded solemnly.

"Not good enough." Susie said, just a little louder. "Tell me what you want."

I looked nervously over at Rick, aware of my erection poking into my pants. "I...want to see you fuck him Susie." She looked at me with a disbelieving smirk. "Please?", I added.

She laughed, put her hand on my chin and kissed me sweetly. "Good boy."

She looked over at Rick who was walking over with drinks, "It felt like he has a huge cock...I think we'll all have a very good time."

When Rick handed Susie her drink, she downed most of it in a gulp, then put it down and threw her arms around his neck. He kissed her greedily, and soon had her pinned against the wall. My heart was beating so hard as I watched this man we had just met hold my girlfriend like he owned her, lifting her skirt and palming her ass. Susie whimpered softly as he kissed her hard, humping herself against him. I watched as Rick pulled her skirt down to the ground, my girl now half naked while he remained in his jacket and tie. It shocked me a little when I realized Susie's hand was now reaching down Rick's pants, clearly squeezing his cock as she smiled up at him.

"Are you going to show me what a good little slut you can be Susie?"

She giggled dumbly, "Yes, Daddy...let me show you!"

Rick pushed her to her knees as she pulled out his cock. It was indeed much bigger than mine and already very hard. Susie wasted no time to put it in her mouth but she struggled with his girth and size. Rick moaned as she showed him her cock sucking skills, slowly pushing more and more into her until she choked a little. Rick reached in his pocket and tossed me his phone, "Why don't you take some pictures for me so I can remember my sweet slut?"

I felt another wave of humiliation come over me as I clicked pictures of my girlfriend with his big cock in her mouth, then a video of him slapping her face with it. I thought of the risk that this stranger may share pictures of Susie like this with others, but seeing the big smile on her face as she looked up at us reassured me.

"I can tell you're not used to a cock this big in your mouth." Rick teased. "I bet you can't wait to feel it inside you."

My girlfriend didn't hesitate, "Mmmm...yes Daddy...please?"

Rick pulled Susie up and stripped her while she stood submissively before him. He smacked her ass hard with a spanking then told her to "get outside on the terrace where everyone can see you"

Susie didn't hesitate, her ass bouncing and swaying as she walked away from us and out the sliding door. I knew that Susie was turned on by some exhibitionism, but was still amazed by how readily she followed this stranger's direction. I followed Rick out to the terrace and saw my girlfriend with her palms on the railing, ass raised provocatively and invitingly. My rock hard cock twitched.

Rick had exaggerated when he said 'everyone' could see her, but there was a clear line of sight from the hotel next to his, and there was also a sidewalk bar where two tables could see up. One table was a group of three guys who were already on to the show that was beginning.

Susie broke me from my reverie, "This is what you wanted isn't it Sheldon? To see another man make me his slut?"

I nodded silently as Rick laughed as he inserted two fingers into my girlfriend's sopping wet pussy, making her groan.

"How many times have you done this?" Rick asked her as he pushed in deeper. Susie moaned and breathed heavily, "Mmmmph...this is the first time...mmmmmm...really. I had no idea how kinky and pathetic he was!"

She turned and looked at me over her shoulder, "Mmmmmmph...tell me you're my good little cuck bitch." she said with a bratty, demanding voice."

"Yes!" I said louder than I intended, my cock throbbing while still in my pants. "I am...I want to be."

Rick pulled out his cock and pushed it into Susie. She was no longer looking at me, but the guys on the patio below were looking up at her hungrily. Rick slapped his body against her again and again as he pushed deep inside her and her moans were loud enough that I worried the room next might come out to see what was happening.

"Mmmmpph...yes Daddy...yes...that's so good. I...love....mmmmmph...I love your big cock."

There were more guys gathered on the sidewalk outside now, and Rick seemed to decide they had put on enough of a show. He lifted Susie back inside, tossed her on a couch. Susie's legs were spread wide for him and he pushed himself inside her again, easily. I started to jack off, unable to help myself as I watched the two of them fuck like animals. I didn't last long and after I had cum, I felt even more humiliated, standing there uselessly with a limp dick while Rick continued to please my girlfriend.

When they finally finished I assumed we would leave soon. Susie giggled when Rick told me to fetch a towel then made me wipe up from their fluids. Susie made no move to get dressed as Rick poured us another round of drinks. He told Susie again what a good slut she was and suggested she stay the night. Offhandedly he turned to me, "You can stay as well, but you'll need to sleep on the floor."

It took me a moment to register what he was suggesting but Susie was already giggling. "Ohhh...that will be so humiliating for you Sheldon...but I'm sure you'll enjoy.

As I lay on a blanket beside the bed I could see my girlfriend, still naked, snuggling up to the tall stranger, and despite my misgivings on how far this had gone I felt myself harden anew. Rick must have felt the same way because after much touching and squeezing he was on top of her again, making her squeal. At one point Rick instructed me to come up on the bed so I could see just how deep he was pushing into her. Susie could only giggle between her moans at how far I had let this all go as I watched super close up at him taking my girl.

The next morning, as Rick was getting dressed and packing his suitcase, Susie came down and lay beside me, quitely checking in. Rick smiled down at us, tossed me his phone and told me to put Susie's number in it. As I did so, he asked Susie if she would like to meet a friend of his who owned a boat in town.

"You said you were staying a couple more days and I'm sure he'd love to take you out on the water...after I tell him all about what a perfect little slut you are." He surprised me by turning to me, "Would you like that Sheldon?"

I felt myself harden, and knew I couldn't say no.