All Comments on 'Humiliating Revenge'

by internetperson

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
WTF?????

You are sick

STOP WRITING!!!!!!

This was CRAP !!!!!!

cat833942cat833942almost 4 years ago
different

Rather different to your last story. Well written, an interesting idea, well descried and executed. A most devastating humiliation and punishment!

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_mealmost 4 years ago
Bit lost...

You were a bit vague on what he did to earn his punishment. Not knowing this kinda made me feel lost as to why this happened to him...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Intricate restraints and humiliation. Stockholm Syndrome ? Although you may be "sick" you certainly have a creative streak

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You do write well

You did a great job of painting a very vivid picture. However I think that keeping the backstory so vague was a mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I think this was actually really well written and good at describing how going though that would actually feel. I do want the backstory though, and a part two! Nice piece!

(Ignore the haters!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Well written

Very creative imagination. Like other comments, I would like to know what happened to receive such a humiliation in front of a lot of people. I kind of missed where he left his room and how he got into the cafeteria. The descriptive use of words to describe what happened and his thoughts along the way often makes for a great story. Please continue with what happens since she left the stuff in his room. Will he get out or will she show up and humiliate him more and more. I am hoping for more humiliation. And perhaps some payback for another couple of chapters?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Unusual and kinky

Hope to see a sequel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
nice strong story!

Your story is very evocative of emotions and I believe the vagueness with what incited the revenge adds to the unnerving feel of the story. (after all who should the reader empathize with?). (though the males implied lack of remorse justified or otherwise sets up the jarring fall)

Unlike some others I believe this is a strength of this story, and is contrasted with the vivid detail of the revenge and lack of *most comical hand waving elements.

Well done playing this same game with the twist at the end.

Horrific for most as a reality, interesting as a work of fiction. a solid trap!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

No matter what the so-called “crime” he committed, this revenge [as usual on this site], is so completely OTT that it’s almost laughable. However, all sympathy for him, disappeared as soon as he presented himself for Round 2. Utterly pathetic.

Where did she disappear to after he was released the first time. He should have found her and disposed of her so her body could never be found.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well, I would like to know what caused her to be so vindictive to cause so much humiliation to this guy. Did he cheat on her? Did he call her a name? Did he smile wrong? Did his breath smell bad? I do like the creative imagination of his humiliation. THere had to be some other people involved just to get him all bound up in the first place or at least give a hint about a knockout drug. Why did they not talk with his girlfriend even though he had not real evidence. Oh, it is a fantasy and I really like the way it was presented and written. We do need more chapters of his further humiliation and degradation. Does he get her back at the end after she is satisfied that he has learned his lesson (whatever caused it in the first place had to have been awful)?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What did he do to piss her off that badly? Were they competitors? Or lovers? Or was it she was a girl he wanted to date? Seemed a little extreme.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

They have a category for horror, and that's where this..... this thing belongs. One star, and you're lucky to get that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Felonies including kidnapping, sexual assault, possibly attempted murder. Hunt them down and render them unable to do it again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This reminds me of a story I read years ago called "Donna's Special New Hobby." I'm kind of surprised it didn't show up in the similar stories list. This kind of story hardly ever becomes popular, reinforcing, despite claims of a vast female audience, that most of the readers here are probably male. For this particular story to have been erotic, it should have included a full description of what he did to deserve the punishment he received. I suppose being engineering students explained how the torture chamber was constructed, although it still strains belief. As for what category it belongs in? Probably "fetish" is where it's best suited.

jabad850jabad850about 1 year ago

I liked the story. As for what he did to deserve this, it seems plain to me that she had been sucking his cock when he made her gag and then came on her face.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Incredibly stupid trash. What a waste.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous