Humiliating Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The stuff that had been made from school materials was confiscated of course, and the tablet computer and electronics returned to the lab. The ordeal was really over at last and I could start to rebuild my life.

Over the following days and weeks, my thoughts of course frequently wandered to that Monday morning as I saw in my mind all those students around me. In my classes, the frequent whispering and pointing would always bring me back. Other kids would send me pictures and videos of the event on Snapchat. I would find myself flushing red and occasionally I would have to blink back tears.

But even as I was doing so, I also felt my pants tightening, as I also remembered that incredible explosive orgasm. Soon, I found that whenever I masturbated, the picture in my mind was me in that case. Surrounded by those leering, shocked faces and all those phones recording me. I started wearing my gag and using the butt plug to enhance the experience. It was getting hard to think about anything else.

About three months later I returned to my dorm room after my last Friday afternoon class. I started to head to my desk but then noticed something in the corner of the room. It was a huge duffel bag, almost empty.

It seemed like my heart stopped for a second and I looked desperately around the room, but there was nobody there. I looked more closely at the duffel. Inside were leather wrist and ankle cuffs, a number of long straps, a dark hood, and several padlocks. A sheet of paper showed a diagram of a naked man, along with a set of numbered instructions. At the end of the process, that naked man would be tightly bound into a ball using all the equipment, zipped up inside that duffel bag, gagged, with a butt plug and cock harness installed, and all the keys to the padlocks outside the duffel in a separate pouch.

I stared at those instructions and at the duffel. Finally I noticed at the bottom of the sheet, it showed that same day's date, and a time. 2am. I quickly shoved the whole thing into my closet. Then I covered it with a blanket and my dirty laundry hamper.

The rest of the day I attempted to forget about it. Was this the final revenge? Get me to lock myself in that duffel and just die over the weekend? After my recent experience, there was no doubt in my mind it would be ruled an accidental death attributed to elaborate masturbatory ritualistic depravity.

As I went to dinner that evening, and again endured the stares, my pants again tightened, and I again felt my heart quickening as my thoughts were pulled inevitably to that bag hidden in my closet. I returned that evening to my room. I showered and shaved. Then I decided for some reason to shave my public hair also.

I found myself hours later following those instructions. The final steps after zipping myself inside was to start low vibrations in the butt plug and cock ring, then to snap shut the final padlock pulling my arms tightly behind me.

I turned on the vibrations, and then struggled a bit with the final padlock. Finally it was ready. The point of no return.

I snapped the lock shut.

12