All Comments on 'Humiliation and Sex'

by SubFlaGuy

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
need a part 2

would love to know about the party, I'd love to be the favor myself

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Not good at all.

Boringggggggggggg!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Great read

I loved that pee part. Women should realize how powerful thing it is to pee on their man. Total subjecation

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wow

thought that was a good story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
How Completely Unoriginal

So, another dominant goes off the deep end; does she divorce him when he gets hepatitis from the urine, or when he has to quit his job when he is humiliated there?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really bad

The only thing he's going to be doing next weekend is moving into his new place without her. She certainly earned her divorce. How do you like that response bitch?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Next weekend she's going to be unpacking in her new dwelling

Because she's history. The divorce papers are coming. He's assured of a great split of the assets as she has informed a lot of people what's she's doing and he's going to turn that against her. And don't think her so-called friends won't throw her under the bus in Court to save their own asses. She has demeaned, degraded and humiliated him clearly showing him she has no real love or respect for him. Why would he stay with her for even 5 more seconds. I hope she enjoys her divorce - she earned it. What a bitch. And what a ridiculous, unbelievable pile of manure this story was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wife should be history at this point...

Don't really know much about Dom/sub, but it's my understanding that trust is critical in this type of relationship. If what she said was true, that she told a bunch of their friends about what she was doing to him, that she took pictures apparently with the intent of sharing them just to humiliate him, then her betrayal is both egregious and unforgivable. He should divorce her and get as far away from her as he can. Have a lawyer explain what will happen to her if those pictures show up anywhere, since she obviously does not have his permission to use them.

Personally, although well written, I think this is a stupid story created by someone who doesn't understand that culture. Trust is critical and she's lost it all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
She's history

Not trustworthy, can't and won't stay around such a person

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
None of your stories

show any kind of love between the wife/girlfriend and man, they are supposed to LOVE each other, then the dom/sub relationship is a kink within that. Otherwise why would the somewhat reluctant man stay there???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous