Humiliation for the Slut Wife Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve had lay down now and Debbie seemingly willingly lowered onto his cock, groaning while smiling at John. Steve's hands held her hips while she reached out and grabbed Tom and Pete, standing on either side and taking turns feeding their cocks into her mouth, their jeans lowered to the floor.

"You chose wisely John, she's a good dirty bitch by the look of it," Nina told him.

"Oh fuck John, I'm cumming again," Debbie cried out right on cue.

As she shouted out Steve grunted loudly, emptying his balls into Debbie's pussy as she sat plugged on him, his semen shooting deep into her. Tom and Pete held under her arms as he slid from under her, and held her steady crouched.

"Look, John, look at Steve's cum dripping from her. Look how contented she looks," Nina laughed.

Mike took Steve's place, the others holding Debbie while she slid down onto him. After just a few thrusts, his cock coated in her juices and the remnants of Steve's cum, he lifted her off him and lined his cock against her arse. Debbie groaned as Mike grabbed her hips and pulled her sharply down onto him.

"Oh fuck, you've split my arse open, be gentle with me," Debbie pleaded.

"Fuck no," Mike said.

Tom and Pete still had a hand under each of her armpits, holding her up while Mike fucked her hard from underneath. Their other hands gripped their cocks, wanking while Debbie wasn't sucking them down. Mike's hands reached up and he mauled at Debbie's tits, squeezing and raking his fingers across them, his dirty uncut fingernails leaving deep red marks over them. He pulled her nipples, twisting and pinching them as Debbie yelped in between cocks fucking her mouth.

"She'd cumming again John, look at her legs shaking," Nina laughed.

Debbie cried out loudly and as she shook, arse still plugged with Mike's big cock, Tom and Pete came within seconds of each other, coating her tits with their heavy loads.

"You really can join in Max, I don't want you missing out tonight," Nina told him seductively, "we can fuck later while remembering it," she giggled.

"Only if you're sure," Max replied.

"Oh I'm sure, I think John will enjoy watching you and Mike double-teaming her," she laughed.

She stroked the front of Max's jeans, undid his zip and belt, and slid his jeans down to his ankles. John and Debbie both groaned loudly for different reasons as 12" of solid cock was unveiled. Mike had moved now, Debbie kneeling on the floor transfixed on Max's cock bobbing about as he shuffled over towards her.

"Grab her ankles, lads," he said, Tom and Pete laughing as they did so, knowing what was about to happen.

Taking an ankle each they pulled them right back, Debbie lying on her back with her ankles on either side of her head, her heels pressed against her ears. Her arse faced John as Max stood over her, pushing his cock downwards and lining it up against her arsehole. He pushed his cock in, one continuous motion until his balls rested against her back. He started fucking her, turning to look over his shoulder.

"Perfect babe, hope she likes it as much as I do," Nina giggled, "and John has a great view of her arse gripping your cock tight. Look how it holds on as he withdraws John," she teased.

Max pushed into her, each thrust pushing his bodyweight down onto Debbie, uncomfortable in this position but unashamedly enjoying this fat cock stretching her arse wide open. She groaned louder and louder until Mike turned her head to the side and started to fuck her mouth. Now she gagged, she'd long gotten more used to the body odour smell of the two homeless men, but his cock tasted of a mixture of their juices, plus the cum load emptied onto her tits was seeping down into her mouth too.

After a while they swapped, Mike's cock still good but a little relief from Max's thicker bigger cock inside her. Instead, he fucked her mouth hard. He looked over at Nina who signalled to him with a thumbs up, then whispered something to Mike.

"Now, you'll enjoy this Johnny boy," Nina said.

Mike lay on the floor, feet pointing towards John. The others pulled Debbie up and lined her up. She didn't need any encouragement to lower onto Mike's cock again, but as she started riding him Max stopped her. He went behind her, pushed her forward, and then quickly slid his big fat cock straight into her arse. Debbie yelped and shouted out, and her moans were subdued when Mike grabbed her neck and pulled her to him, kissing her and sliding his tongue into her mouth. Debbie gagged again, his dirty breath filling her mouth.

Looking up now, she saw the other three guys standing in front of her, cocks in hand, pointing them at her, while Nina walked around them, John's phone in her hand, taking pictures of them. Debbie was too far gone to worry about what Nina was doing, or what John thought. She reached out grabbed two cocks and started wanking them as the other was pushed into her mouth.

"Are you enjoying it John, or do you feel left out?" Nina laughed, "I don't think Debbie can accommodate you right now."

She pulled her skirt up and turned, bending over so John could see she had no knickers on. A surprisingly round arse was covered only by her black fishnet tights. Nina reached behind herself and pulled the fabric, hearing it tear a little. She felt around with her hands, then satisfied turned back to John. Facing him, she squatted and pulled down his zip, and pulled his trousers to his ankles, his erection bobbing out at her.

"Oooh, that's not too bad John, it's better than I expected," Nina purred.

She turned again, bent over and shuffled backwards until John's erection pushed her wet labia apart a little.

"I thought Debbie could watch you too, but she seems a little too preoccupied to notice," Nina giggled.

As she finished speaking she pushed back hard onto John until his pubic hair pushed against her buttocks. She grabbed her ankles so as not to get in the way of him seeing his wife with all holes filled, and starting riding him. Each time she felt him push into her or his cock start to twitch she'd pull off him.

"No cumming just yet John, I know you're excited watching your wife have lots of fun, but she's not finished yet."

She slid back onto John's cock and kept him firmly in place, pushing right back into his stomach to stop him from thrusting into her. They watched on for a few minutes, Debbie wildly flailing around as Mike and Max fucked her pussy and arse, Steve emptying his load across her face as she wanked Tom and Pete. Soon they leaned in and added their loads to Steve's, Debbie's face almost fully covered in their cum. Her tongue lapped out, trying to lick some down into her throat. Her body let go again and she came again, Max and Mike still going strong.

Mike eventually groaned and his cum load shot deep into Debbie's pussy, but he lay prone with his cock still inside her as Max altered his angle and seemed to get faster still. A couple of minutes later he came, pushing deep into Debbie's arse as he came, Debbie crying out at him pushing deeper still and his cock pulsing inside her.

Nina started thrusting on John's cock again, her fingers a blur on her clit, as the guys moved Debbie and placed her cum covered body face down in front of John.

"Look at all that cum dribbling from her pussy and arse John, does it look good?" Nina laughed.

She felt his cock jerk and pulled off him, quickly squatting by his side and wanking him with one hand while the other rubbed furiously at her clit. John couldn't help himself, his wife's well fucked pussy and arse staring at him, and he started to cum. As Nina wanked him, he shot string after string across Debbie's back, some mixing with the load seeping from her worn arsehole. Nina came too, then casually stood and taking Max's hand, they walked off across the bandstand and the park, followed by Tom and Pete laughing.

Debbie summoned all her remaining strength to undo John's bindings, then pulled on her dress. Her face was a mess, cum still lined across her cheeks and forehead, but she just wanted to get home. Neither she nor John said a word to each other as they gingerly walked off down the steps to the bandstand.

"You know where we'll be if you want another go sometime," Steve laughed,

He showed Mike the cash Nina had given him from the wallet before she'd handed it back to John, along with the phone with the many pictures of that night.

12