Humiliation Punishment Pt. 03

Story Info
Brought back for more slavery and shared sickness.
3.2k words
4.19
32.2k
25

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/11/2023
Created 02/22/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A further 3 weeks had passed with no contact. I then got a message on the Monday afternoon telling me I was to go the next day at 9:15. Tuesday's are not her usual non-working day which caught me unaware. There were no further instructions or shopping list like previously.

I arrived that day and went to the back door as usual. I knocked on the door and waited a while before receiving a text saying the door was open and to come in and go through to the living room. After last time I was half expecting walking in to find her with her strapon ready to fuck me but what I encountered was actually very different.

She was sat in her chair with her feet on the foot stool, big thick socks and a blanket on. It wasn't difficult to establish she was full of cold and was looking pretty ill. There were used tissues on the table next to her and her nose was red and a little sore looking.

"I'm not well so I've brought you here to look after me. Go and make me a coffee."

I did as I was told straight away and mulled over the development. It was actually a privilege to look after her and if I could help her recovery I would be thrilled to do so.

I took her coffee though and she informed me she wanted a shoulder rub. I squeezed behind the chair and started rubbing her shoulders and neck. She had a baggy wide necked t-shirt on under the blanket, so I had easy access.

She seemed to be enjoying it and I considered it surprising to be in quite an affectionate situation considering the previous visits. I did this for around 20 minutes in silence apart from the noise of her sipping her coffee and the occasion nose blow and cough. She then thanked me which was quite unusual and asked for a foot rub.

I made my way round and kneeled at her feet before rubbing them. The thick wide socks made me wonder how much she could feel. This was answered when she asked me to remove them and carry on. The thick socks and illness had left her feet feeling quite clammy and there was a fairly strong smell. I made sure my face was close as I carried on rubbing them.

"They might smell. I haven't had a bath since Sunday morning as I've felt too shitty."

I said that they didn't not wanting to offend her, but she seemed more intrigued.

"Really? Get your nose right under my toes and have a big smell." I did this and the smell turned me on massively, but I pulled away and said they were fine and smelt nice. Her response to this was "weirdo" which although said playfully was my first little sense of humiliation that day which again compared to previous visits was mild.

Weirdly now being on my knees rubbing her feet wasn't humiliating but was now feeling 'normal'.

She looked really cosy and content and if it wasn't for occasional coughing, I think she would have drifted off to sleep. After a good amount of time passed, she told me I could stop so I set her foot down and awaited my next instruction. She told me to go and wash the pots, clean the sides and then make her another coffee so I set off and did as I was told. I washed, dried and put everything away, cleaned the sides and then took her another coffee through. She was in the middle of a warm spell as she had pushed the blanket down and looked a little flustered.

I put the coffee down and she said quite firmly "this is fucking shit. How have I got unwell and you're fine? You've licked the dirt from my shoes, licked my ass, drank piss and spit and you rock up here fine."

I oddly apologised and then she proclaimed "I think it's only fair I share with you" before leaning over the side of the chair and spitting on the wooden floor. "Lick that up" she ordered as I kneeled and slurped up the spit before licking the remainder. As I'd done, she told me to look at her and open my mouth. She spat in my mouth with quite some force as it took me back a little. I closed my mouth and swallowed it.

"Did I fucking tell you to swallow?" she barked at me. I couldn't believe the turnaround in her mood. I again apologised and opened my mouth. Another wad of spit was fired into my mouth before she picked up and already quite ragged looking tissue and gave her nose a big blow. She then opened the tissue and put it into my mouth so that the snot part pressed to my tongue.

"Now close your mouth and chew." I did as I was told and the snot was a strange feeling on my tongue but worse was the tissue drying to parts of my mouth. She then added "I am going to make sure you leave here with this illness. Then you can have some more days off work and think of me." I thanked her even though I really didn't want to get ill.

She spat again on the floor and without instruction I licked it up. Her frail ill face had certainly perked up and as I lifted my head back up, she was smirking at me. "As my feet smell 'nice' you can lick them clean for me. I crawled round to the footstool and lifted her left foot and started long licks from her heel up to the ball of her foot before licking in-between her toes. They did smell and her toes did taste salty and a little bitter, but I went about licking every single part.

She then wiggled the toes on her right foot indicating for me to move to that foot. As I did, she lifted her left foot and put it on top of my head, occasionally grabbing my ear with her toes. I ensured I paid every bit as much attention to both feet when suddenly she shouted "quick come here!"

I moved towards her as she leant forward. Her facial expression quickly changed as she sneezed in my face. I was hit by a mix of air and spit particles. As I reopened my eyes a second sneeze was aimed at me. This time it felt stronger like she had emphasised it. A little shocked I opened my eyes again and looked at her. I felt like my face was drenched but knew it actually wouldn't be.

She looked amused before saying "Right let's carry on getting you sick, shall we? Go to the cellar head, get my boots, my converse and sandals and fetch them in here." I did I was told and when I got back in, she stated "You did a good job of cleaning those boots last time. Clean all of those with your tongue, I want to watch and make sure you do them properly. Sandals first, really get where my toes have been."

I picked them up and started at the heel. There was just one strip across the top so most of the it was accessible. They tasted salty and were clearly pretty old as her toe prints were hugely visible and indented. I worked my way to the toes and could feel her smirking at me. Once I had cleaned the top of the sandal, I turned it over. There was a feint tread pattern, but it had mainly worn away. They appeared dusty but not too dirty, so I started licking the bottoms. I could feel my tongue getting gritty but carried on ensuring I pleased Goddess Claire.

She told me to pass the other sandal and looked at it. "I think you should start on the bottom of this one, I will get you started" she said as she spat on the bottom of it and handed it to me. I thanked her and started licking the spit on the sole of the sandal.

Once I had cleaned it all she asked me to pass both sandals to inspect. She had a brief look at them with one in both hand before bringing them together either side of my face with some force. It was quite painful and unexpected and left me thinking I must have done a bad job. However, she then calmly added "Good job. Now do my boots."

They were dirtier especially between the tread of the heel where I freed dirt and a few small stones which I swallowed. Once I had done and passed my inspection, I cleaned the converse bottoms and tried to clean the top, but the stained white canvas material wasn't looking any better. She looked at them when I had done and gave her review which was "not great" before taking off her blanket.

I need to wee, follow me she said as she got up. She was wearing some really small, grey shorts which showed off her great legs. As we got to the bathroom she said "you can be my footstool while I pee to keep my feet off the cold tiles."

I immediately lied down with the top of my head towards the toilet. She sat down on the toilet with her shorts still on then with some shuffling they fell to my face. They were very warm, and I could smell her on them. After around twenty seconds she lifted her feet to either side of my face at an angle that suggested her upper legs were spread.

I then heard the start of her stream as she pissed into the toilet. I was wondering what was next for me and couldn't help wondering if I could finally catch a glimpse of her. Her feet then parted again leaving the shorts over my face. She then kicked them away but unfortunately said the words "close your eyes."

I did as I was told and then heard another weaker stream of piss start. I then heard that it was hitting the toilet seat and tiny splashes were landing on my face. Then by surprise the stream landed on my face before returning to the toilet and then fading to a stop. I could then hear her wiping herself and retrieving her shorts.

Once she was done, I got the order to open my eyes and get on all fours. Whilst turning piss dropped off my face. "I want you to lick this up. Start with the floor and then the toilet seat."

I started slurping up the piss off the white tiled floor and then licking up the remnants. It tasted particularly bitter and I could also feel dirt and fluff in my mouth but didn't dare show any dissatisfaction. Once I was done, I moved onto the white toilet seat and set about licking the piss that remained on the front half of it. When I was done, I looked at Goddess Claire to see if she was satisfied with my efforts.

"You may as well clean the rest of the seat whilst you're at it" was my instruction which I of course did. I was then told to lift the lid before my next order came which I was not expecting. "Get your head in there and take a mouth full of that pissy toilet water."

I am not sure why as I had just licked piss from a toilet seat and the floor, but this felt like a whole new level of humiliation. I approached the toilet a little hesitantly and then started to put my head in. "I am going cold again, fucking hurry up" was barked at me and prompted me to speed up.

I got my head in the bowl near the water but had to reposition a few times to get a mouthful. Once I had managed to, I pulled my head up and showed the toilet water to my Goddess. "Gargle it then swill it round your mouth. Savour it." After I followed the instruction, I was told to swallow it and get another mouth full.

I got my head back in the toilet bowl and then felt a pressure on the back of my head. She had put her foot on my head to keep my face there. "I so want to flush the toilet now. I wish I told you to bring a towel." She then lifted her foot and told me to get up. She inspected my mouth to make sure I had an adequate amount of piss filled toilet water in there.

"Right I am cold now, so I am going back downstairs. I want you to keep that in your mouth and use those antibacterial wipes to properly clean the floor and toilet. Once you're done come downstairs."

I ensured the toilet and the floor were spotless and despite being quite desperate to swallow the piss water in my mouth kept it there.

I then walked back into the living room where she was wrapped back up in her blanket. She then said in a mocking voice "are you enjoying your drink?" to which I nodded. I was then instructed to kneel at her footstool facing her. She lifted her foot to my face and pinched my nose firmly between her big toe and next one. I was surprised how flexible and strong her grip was as it instantly shut of any air supply through my nostrils.

"Don't you fucking dare swallow that" was her strict order leaving me unable to breath and feeling quite panicked. After a while she briefly released her grip to allow me to gain a few quick breaths before gripping it again. This went on for around 5 minutes before she moved her foot from my nose and placed her toes under my chin. "You can swallow it now" which I was very glad to do. Her face looked very satisfied watching me do it.

"Right I need some dinner now. There is a tin of tomato soup in the kitchen cupboard. Heat me that up and bring me two slices of bread with it." I located the soup and warmed it through before taking it to my ill Goddess. She actually thanked me for it and started at the soup. I kneeled whilst she ate it and collected my thoughts.

When she finished, she set her bowl aside before saying "right let's carry on making sure you get ill shall we?" It was asked as a question, but I had no idea how to answer it. She then picked up the slice of bread that was left before saying "you didn't think I was going to leave you hungry, did you?" as she tossed it on the floor.

I was instructed to wipe my slice of bread all around the floor. After a while of pushing it around she told me to pass it her back. "I have gone really hot again after that soup" she said as she took the bread and put it under her left armpit. She rubbed it around and switched the bread to her other hand and repeated the process under her right armpit.

She then did a huge sniff before making a noise to collect her snot and spit in her mouth before dropping the biggest load of spit onto the bread. The spit was clearly not just liquids as it fell to the bread.

She then spread it around the bread with her finger before holding her finger out for me to suck clean. She then wiped her finger in my hair to dry it off before lifting the bread towards her face. She put her finger to her right nostril closing it and then blew out snot from her left nostril onto the bread. She did this three times and each time there was some visible discharge from her nose. The process was repeated three times from her other nostril before she folded the bread over and presented it to me.

I knew not to hesitate so quickly took a bite of the sandwich that had been lovingly prepared for me. The first bite was fine but texturally I could feel the slimy snot on my second bite. I knew at that stage that any hope of not getting ill had now gone.

Judging from the smile on Goddess Claire's face she knew this too. I managed to eat it all and thanked her for my delicious sandwich. There seemed to be more and more spit and snot as I got towards the end of the sandwich and by the end of it, I could feel a film on the roof of my mouth.

Once I swallowed the last drop, she leaned to the table to the side of her and grabbed what I presumed was another tissue. I was gestured near and was informed it was the toilet roll she had wiped with upstairs. She put it to my nostrils, and I could smell her piss but also her pussy. She then moved it towards my mouth which I accepted and took it all in.

She remained sat forward watching me chew the toilet roll before I swallowed. Once I had done, she pushed back into her chair and pulled her blanket up.

"Right I am going to have a nap I think, so you can go now. I am annoyed that I haven't got to use my toys on you, but I do have plans for you. Two weeks on Sunday I have to go away with work for 3 nights like I do every quarter. We all travel to Manchester on the Sunday and meet for an evening meal before an early start on Monday. After that I get bored of them all as I am stuck in meetings with them for 3 full days, so you are going to come and be my little room slave on the Monday until Wednesday morning. Get the time off work and make up some training or something. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy your sickness."

"Ok Goddess Claire" was all I could say before I got up and started to walk to the door in a whirlwind.

'Come back here" I was ordered and turned on a sixpence. Her finger gestured me close before she added "I always give you a gift for your way home" as she spat in my face. She then got a little polythene bag that contained at least 10 tatty used tissues. "You can chew those on your way home. Don't fucking dare not finish them. See in Manchester."

I thanked her and said I hoped she felt better soon and let her see me put a tissue in my mouth before I exited the door and left the house.

Even though she would never have known if I threw the tissues away, I did as I was told never wanting to disobey her. My mind was racing at what would happen in the same room. Where would I sleep, would I finally see her naked, would there be affection.

I received a text the next day which simply said 'Sick?'. Feeling like shit I replied that I was and thanked her for sharing her illness with me.