Humpin' on the 'Hound Ch. 02

Story Info
I enjoy an early morning cuddle fuck with Lei...
1.2k words
4.36
4.4k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke several hours later with Lei snuggled against me, her curvy ass pressed up against my cock. We were still covered with the blanket, naked from the waist down, and I could feel her soft warm ass cheeks rubbing against my shaft. Needless to say, my cock responded immediately, growing hard as a steel rod in a matter of seconds. A quick check of my watch revealed that it was just past 2:00 a.m.

Eager for another round of passionate fucking, I slid my right arm around Lei's waist, cupping one of the sexy asian's huge tits in my hands. As I squeezed and kneaded her soft warm titty with my right hand, my left hand slipped between her creamy thighs to stroke her warm pussy, which was still delightfully wet and oozing with my cum. All the while I grinded my hips against hers, rubbing my ever-stiffening cock against her sexy ass.

Of course, it didn't take long for Lei to notice my passionate advances. Moaning gently, she began to grind her ass against my cock while turning her head and looking at me with an extremely sexy and seductive smile.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm...hello honey," Lei whispered in her sexy, heavily accented voice. "You horny again, yes?"

"Oh hell, yeah," I whispered back, gazing into her sexy slanted eyes. "I want more of your sweet asian pussy." I squeezed her titty firmly for full effect.

Lei giggled at the eagerness in my voice and the hardness of my cock against her ass. "You bad, bad boy," she purred sexily. "Cum here and kiss me, sexy man."

Leaning towards each other, Lei and I shared a very hot, passionate kiss with plenty of tongue play. As we kissed, I caressed her luscious titties while she stroked my rock hard cock.

"Mmmmmmmm..." Lei purred sensuously as she stroked me. "I love your cock. So big, so long, so thick, so HARD..."

"YOU did that to me, you sexy Asian slut,"

I whispered in reply, squeezing her soft titties for emphasis.

Giggling naughtily, Lei turned her back to me again, wiggling her sexy ass against my throbbing cock.

"Cuddle fuck?" she cooed coquettishly, winking sexily at me.

My cock, still cradled in Lei's firm grasp, jumped at the suggestion. "You read my mind, baby," I replied.

With a smile and a wink, Lei lifted her leg slightly while guiding my cock between her creamy thighs. In an instant I she was rubbing my huge cockhead against her wet slit.

A quick upward thrust of my hips, and ny cock was once again buried balls deep in the moist heat of her tight Asian pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH..." Lei cried out softly as my cock stretched her cunt. She felt SO GOOD!

"Mmmmmmmmm...FUCK!" I grunted in reply. "I've never felt a pussy as warm, as wet, as TIGHT as yours!"

"And I've never felt a cock as big and thick and HARD as yours!" Lei whispered back lustily.

Lost in a vortex of lust, I kissed Lei passionately as my hips began thrusting upward, fucking her pussy with long, deep strokes.

"Oh baby... baby...BABY!" Lei whimpered softly as her hips met mine in a sensuous, synergistic rhythm.

My head spinning with pleasure, I kissed across Lei's cheek and around her delicate ear as we cuddle fucked passionately.

"Fuckie fuckie fuckie fuckie, you sexy Asian bitch!" I whispered in her ear.

I felt Lei's ass grinding against me sensually as she responded, "Fuckie fuckie fuckie, you horny nigger bastard!"

Then, slowing her rhythm ever so slightly, she whispered, "I can call you that?

You no mind?"

Hearing Lei call me a "nigger" with such a low and sexy voice only made my cock surge deep inside her cunt. "Baby, as good as you're making me feel right now...you can call me anything you want."

Moaning softly, Lei flexed her pussy around my cock as we resumed our sensual rhythm. Our kisses were hotter and wetter than ever.

We lay there blissfully cuddlefucking each other for 20 glorious minutes. Once again, I took in every sensation - the warm softness of her titties as they yielded to my caressing, the luxuriant silkiness of her ass as she grinded against my crotch, her soft moans of pleasure with each lustful thrust...and of course, the warm, moist heat of her pussy as she milked my throbbing shaft.

It was then that I started to feel it again - that intensely pleasant ache starting in my balls and moving quickly up my shaft.

And at the same time, I felt a smooth, hot wetness traveling down my cock and soaking my balls as Lei's moans of pleasure grew more intense.

I was going to cum hard - and so was she.

"Oh fuck, Lei," I moaned passionately as I felt her hips shimmying against mine. "I'm gonna cum again! I'm gonna FUCKING CUM AGAIN!"

This caused Lei to shimmy her hips even faster. I could feel her pussy starting to pulsate around my cock. "You cum in my pussy again, lover?"

"Oh, fuck yeah, bitch," I growled in her ear. "I'm gonna get you SO PREGNANT!"

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH KEVIN!!!"

Well, that did the trick. Crying out rapturously, Lei's sweet pussy began spasming hard as she squirted again and again on my cock. And that was enough to set off my own explosion, my cock shooting rope after rope of steamy cum deep inside Lei's heavenly cunt.

"OHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK, LEI! YOU LITTLE BITCH!!!"

"OHHHHHHHHHHH YES, BABY! KNOCK ME UP, YOU DIRTY BASTARD!"

"TAKE THIS CUM, YOU ASIAN WHORE!"

Lei's lips met mine as we kissed fiercely, riding the intense wave of orgasmic pleasure our cuddlefucking generated. It went on and on and on...

After what seemed like an eternity, our orgasms finally subsided. Totally spent, Lei and I held each other close and kissed endlessly, savoring the afterglow of our passion.

Sometime later, as I held Lei close, I began to worry about what would happen to us once the bus got to Houston. Would this incredible affair continue, or would we go our separate ways?

"Lei," I said softly. "Can I ask you something?"

"You can ask me anything, lover, " she replied, kissing my lips and squeezing my spent, but still semi-hard cock ever so gently.

"Where are you getting off this bus at?"

Lei smiled gently, stroking my forehead. "Houston...just like you."

My heart rose when I heard her answer. Do I dare inquire further?

I decided right then - I had to shoot my shot.

"So, what are your plans when you get to Houston?" I asked ever so warily.

Lei's smile grew warmer and even more sensual than before. "Oh, I'm going to be busy."

My heart stopped ever so slightly as I looked into her warm seductive eyes.

"Doing what?" I asked shakily.

Lei leaned forward, closing the distance between us. Her soft warm lips were just inches from mine, her titties pressing ever so gently against my chest.

Lei's lips moved ever so slowly as she whispered seductively:

"Fucking you..."

And with that, every question I had was answered. And my heart soared as Lei kissed me gently, yet ever so passionately while stroking my cock to a renewed erection...

Yep...things were DEFINITELY looking up!